The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAct One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_voting_barAct One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAct One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_voting_barAct One: San Francisco - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Act One: San Francisco

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 Empty Re: Act One: San Francisco

Post by Johanna Sharpe August 2nd 2018, 9:47 am

The gas worked. Johanna was glad that it did, cause she was only about seventy percent sure it would work in the first place. She half expected luck to not be on their side, especially in a situation like this. Johanna let out a small shrug as Jake began to direct questions towards her. “I don’t know Jake. Im not a demon….well not a full one, and I’m pretty sure these aren’t my moms.” she’d hoped of the two of them, Jake would be more level headed, but that couldn’t have been further from the truth.

Sure she was freaking out right now, but now was not the time to be showing it. The ashen haired teen would give the boy a quick slap across the face. Hopefully it sorted him out. “Pull yourself together. This isn’t the end of the world. We’ll get through this.” her turquoise eyes stared into his. She hoped that her calm demeanor would provide some semblance of peace for Jake. Moving past the boy, Johanna would make her way over to the webbed up demon infested human. She knew how potent that gas was.

“He might be out for a while, and I don’t feel like hanging around here much longer.” What a predicament they had found themselves in. Chaos all around them. Screams of terror. Gun shots. You name it, it was happening. It definitely made Johanna uneasy, and it was hard to make her uneasy. They couldn’t just wait here for the demon to wake up. She was beginning to wonder if this was such a solid plan after all. There was no telling just how forthcoming with information the demon was going to be. Hell, they didn’t even know if it spoke English or even understood it.  

Johanna let out a frustrated groan and began kicking the demon possessed body lightly. This was too much, why did it have to all be on her? Where the hell was her mother. Why couldn’t she be here right now. This was probably her problem anyway. All this anger began to well up within her. The moment she started to feel her temperature rise, the young girl stepped away from their prisoner and massaged her temples. “Ok! Look! Here’s whats going to happen. My parents have a lab nearby. We’re going to go there. I have some tools and supplies that could help us with whatever’s going on.”

With her plan semi lined out, Johanna would shoot a strand of webbing from her wrist mounted shooter at the sleeping demon. She’d turn around, stick her nose up in the air, feeling high and mighty, and would begin dragging the beast down the street. They were going to get to that lab and they were going to get answers out of this demon.

Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2016-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion August 5th 2018, 12:39 am

Miguel had expected the blade to slice through its leg, but that was not the case. Instead it sliced through flesh and caught before it could break through bones. The massive demon let out a bloodcurdling roar, splattering spittle across his face and some of the armor. It yanked up the blade and the arcadian demi-god attached to it, feet leaving the ground and coming up to the waiting maw that seemed to want to bit through him. Luckily the grip holding the weapon was rather sturdy, as he used the massive handle of the weapon as a support and swung his weight upwards. A kick aimed itself at the creatures jaw, releasing an audible crack as he was sure a tooth or two were knocked loose from its maw.

Using the force produced from the kick had produced, he spun and landed on the ground. His weapon however was still out of his grasp, forcing the Arcadian to fight with his most natural of weapons. He cracked his knuckles audibly, and then charged the thing. The next strike struck their massive leg injury, likely causing immense pain as he  again kicked it to bring the demon low. A clawed hand swiped at him, this giant meaty sword of Damocles. Instead of avoiding it, he braced for impact and went with the blow skidding a few inches. Arms wrapped around the wrist as he tugged, using the things massive weight to flip it onto his back after exerting enough pressure to shatter the wrist with an audible crack.

”How about we stop the playtime.” He growled, he leapt upwards and came down with both feet like a guillotine onto its skull.
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 9th 2018, 7:05 pm

Dire watched as the much cooler than him guy started doing his thing, taking on two of these huge demons at once. Sure, Dire could've killed two of them... 60% of the time if he were being generous. This guy acted like he did this for a living. Not that he was complaining, but save some spotlight for the other guys!

Then his demon flailed around to two other people he hadn't noticed yet. A girl who could shoot- was that a web?- Out of her arms and some other kid dragging one of the demons away from the fight.
Well, that makes it two against one now doesn't it? He thought to himself.
That's when he saw the demons destroying a fancy looking superhero car. He'd seen one before, but it seemed really impractical. You had to have somewhere to keep it, and some way to fill it up with gas. You KNOW that it costs an ungodly amount of gas...

His mind had wandered off so far, that he hadn't even noticed the Hobbit looking demons conjuring fire and throwing it at him... He didn't notice until the fire touched him, that is.
"Ow! What the hell?!" He said as this strange celestial fire burnt his shoulder. Luckily, his slight healing ability worked on minor/medium skin wounds like this, but it still hurt.
Cracking his neck as he dodged the fire coming from these demons, he growled, "Okay, game over."

Dire would then pull himself up on the flaming katana that was stuck in the large demon's neck, standing on it so it could hopefully cut all the way down the demon's back under Dire's weight. As he stood, he pulled out both his pistols, firing at the demons.
"Get some you Hobbit looking motherfuckers!"
He hoped that his attack back would be enough to at least keep them away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr August 10th 2018, 5:48 pm

Owl Man grapples away from the wreck to swing by and save a civilian taking a YouTube video of the battle. He places the civilian on top of a building and faces the Colossus below. He mutters something under his breath.

"Time to roll out the big guns."

Jay would unhook what appears to be a radio from his belt and toss it at the Colossus below. It would start beeping rapidly, speed increasing as time passes. They would all hear a supersonic book overhead as the Owl Jet acts as a supersonic bomber. It would drop a payload of several heavy explosives upon the Colossus as it passes overhead. As soon as it dropped the bombs, the plane would activate airbrakes, slowing it down enough for Owl Man to manage a grapple onto it.

The line he fired would be drawn back into the gun, pulling him up and into the Bay doors that remained open. Inside, Owl Man moves forward to the cockpit to take manual control of the Owl Jet. The jet would pull around and start spinning the Gatling cannons as it comes in for another round on the Colossus.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 23rd 2018, 10:58 pm

Johanna & Jake

While the duo begin to spin ideas of investigation and family, the demons take another turn. While two wrongs would not make a right, three lefts would make a right, and three giant demons began to make their way right for the section of town containing the lab belonging to Johanna's parents. Also, the demons are left handed, but it does not come up very often. Sorry for wasting your time with that last sentence.

The first demon let out a boisterous cry, shattering windows of buildings and cars all through the street. Standing One hundred feet tall with feet large enough to crush the canopy of an SUV with no problem, led the assault. The other two demons, one with the wings of a bat, the face of a tiger, and lower section of a snake; and the other a giant turtle with bear claws, curled and spun through the city.

Miguel, Dire, and Owlman

The congregation of calamity began to circle around Miguel. This man and his power could easily overwhelm them one at a time. He possessed the kicking power of a multiscreen festival of twenty hour long montages of Patrick Swayze delivering Road House roundhouses. The demons knew this. They knew it as a collective mind began to overcome their feral minds.

The massive demon crashed to the ground, twitching as it laid along the ground. The twitches did not come from a central nervous system within the demon, but within a series of bulging tumors beginning to push past the surface of the skin. The tumors would begin to pull pulse electricity among them. Dark clouds began to cover the sky. The initial bolts of lighting hitting the tumors of the giant demon remained calm in the first few bouts, but as more demons died from the bombing runs, more electricity swarmed through the skyline.

The massive bolts shot out towards Miguel, the jet, and Dire- all the while the three demons continued their wreckage towards the lab. Every bolt of lightning pumping the size of the lead demon by ten feet.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Act One: San Francisco - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 29th 2018, 6:06 am

Ann was indeed a calming factor, helping Jake achieve something he should already have. This wasn't a time to panic, even when he really, really felt like just doing that. Cause all of his worries were true. And yet... Yet he was not allowed to panic, not yet, not till everything was done. "Yea... Yea. Lets do that." The boy finally got out, nodding his head to the girls plan and moving to follow her. After all, she was the one with the demon and the building.

But that didn't stop Jake from doing one check. Just a three sixty around the city, make sure no loose ends were left, no stragglers needing help. Turning on his red vision, Jake saw a world of life and death, and their was a lot more dead then normal, which... Wasn't great. Though the red haze, he also noticed a few... Human looking bodies, fighting masses of larger, deformed... Demon bodies. At least he and Ann weren't the only ones fighting, and maybe if they dealt with the sleeping price quickly, Jake could rush out and help them...

Letting out a sigh, Jake turned his sights back to Ann and- "What the hell!" The boy spat out at the sight of the giants, glowing red deformed giants. Turning his vision off, Jake saw the monstrous demon in all it's glory, tall, if not as tall as the Christ the redeemer statue. It stomped though the city, flanked by two, equally weird and dangerous looking demons. They were not designed with the idea of taking hosts, Jake could already summarize. No, these things... These things lived as if they were made for him, for Ann, for those three fighting the horde of demons just a block or so away. You couldn't hide a giant, but you could get a giant to crush any bugs strong enough to fight back. That... That was the only thing that made sense.

"Ann, web the sleeping prince to a wall or something. We got uglier and bigger demons to fry..." Jake looked to Ann, realizing that her web shooters might just be a deciding factor for this fight. She could deal with all three of them, but she couldn't fight all three of them... The giant and the flying one pressed the most concern. "Best bet would be to ground the flying one and trip the giant if you can, remove their movement and all that, I'll try and handle the turtle, then help you out... Be... Be safe." Jake said, attempting to not sound as if he was bossing her around, but suggesting a tactic he felt would work. Hell, if he had one of those web shooters, it'd be what he did, but he had his own thing, and he was going to have to use that and all it was worth.

Using his strength then, Jake jumped into the air towards a building, clinging into it with brute force and jumping from their to a higher point before turning his vision back on to find the turtle demon. With it in sight, Jake charged after it from above, snapping a tough looking metal pole from a nearby pipe and breaking it until he had a sharp edge, because when he finally found himself close enough to jump from above at the turtle rampaging though the city, Jake lunged downwards at it, aiming to stab the metal pole into a deep, soft point. If he could injure this thing first, quickly and badly, then he'd already have the advantage. And he needed that if he was going to be of any help.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe August 29th 2018, 7:05 am

Johanna’s mood seemed to ease up as Jake calmed down. If they were going to get through this, the both of them had to be at their best. That couldn’t happen if even one of them wasn’t in the right mind set. As the two teens continued on their path, Johanna caught the boy using his weird vision thing to scout out their surroundings. While Johanna was certain that the view he had of the carnage was going to make him relapse back into a panicked state, she was proven wrong. Or maybe she wasn’t. She couldn’t tell. She couldn’t see what he saw, and he certainly didn’t seem to show any signs of duress.

*Whatever* she thought to herself. Her gaze turned away from the boy and on to the road ahead. It was a pretty tough trek so far. At least in the way of having to transport the unconscious possessed person. They couldn’t walk more than half a block without having to avoid some collapsed building or burning vehicle. These demon’s were completely off the chain. They had laid waste to just about anything and everything they set their sights on.

What a crumby day this had turned out to be. “Why is it that when I want to steal something, or more to the point, want to steal something with you around. Everything goes to shit?” she felt the need to point this out as the last three times the two set their sights on theft, something went horribly wrong. Then again, at least she had company. The fact she had Jake around through all those instances, including this one, made them just that much more bearable.

And of course she’d have to open her mouth. No sooner did the words leave her mouth, the two teens were met by three nasty demons. One was massive, far to large to even be practical in design. The other two seemed more streamlined. A turtle looking one which no doubt possessed some degree of enhanced durability, and a flaying demon. A sudden “what the hell” from her right meant Jake finally saw the creatures to. In true Jake fashion the boy immediately went into fight mode. Like always, he tried to lay out a whole plan in the span of like thirty seconds before rushing head first into the fray. Johanna was left to sit there with a blank expression on her face.

“D-did he just try to tell me what to do?” she said aloud with an arched brow. “Oh me and you are going to have a very long chat after all this!” she shouted to Jake as he made his move on the turtle demon. Hoisting up their prisoner with an incredible amount of angst, Johanna would kick the unconscious vessel towards a nearby wall. A quick blast of web fluid would follow and help secure the hostage to the wall.

Free of her burden, Johanna turned to look at the two remaining demons. This was going to be much easier if Johanna could get on their level. The ashen haired thief did everything she could to psych herself up. Finally using the gift she inherited from her mother, Johanna formed a pair of black bat-like wings of energy on her back and took to the sky. She’d first shoot a few blasts of web at the giant demon hoping to blind it, even if only for a moment, just so she could deal with the flying creature one on one.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2016-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content