The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 9mm of Dispute Resolution
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:58 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Factory Showdown
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2020, 8:10 pm by Nate6595

» (WIP) TO BE NAMED
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2020, 2:00 pm by ghost

» Down Goes the Boss
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 4:26 pm by Nate6595

» An Unusual Diet
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2020, 8:58 pm by The Nekromonga

» I want in!
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2020, 8:51 pm by ghost

» Tom Clandestine
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2020, 11:27 am by Chellizard

» How Did I Get Here? (Bliss)
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2020, 1:57 pm by Bliss

» Takuma
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2020, 12:53 pm by Chellizard

» Gl!tch
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 9:34 pm by Chellizard

» Pure Imagination (Nate, Pat)
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 4:50 pm by Chellizard

» Basic Bases
Basic Bases I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 2:50 am by Jeannie Rose

Top posting users this week
Jeannie Rose
Basic Bases I_vote_lcapBasic Bases I_voting_barBasic Bases I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Basic Bases I_vote_lcapBasic Bases I_voting_barBasic Bases I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2020 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Basic Bases Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Basic Bases

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Bases Empty Basic Bases

Post by Zonkes on July 29th 2020, 1:20 pm

Base Creation Contest

BASIC BASES
END DATE: August 30th, 2020 @ 11:59PM EST

JUDGING END DATE: September 12nd, 2020 @ 11:59PM EST
THEME: Basic"

What are we looking for?

WHAT IS UP PARTY PEOPLE?? It’s ya boy, Julien Carmil and this is BASE RAIDERZ! The only show where we literally break into heroes homes and bases to show the general audience! Who is excited?!

Send us your suspected Batcave, your stark towers, your throne room; and we will show the whole world whatchu got hanging in there!

We’re looking for bases that your characters might have. We don’t mind if it’s for an NPC or a group you want to be represented more in the world, but your base should have the following: detailed descriptions or pictures of the outside of your base, a detailed description of how it functions as a base, a detailed history of how it got built, how it got what it has, etc. we don’t want it to seem like it just popped into existence.
Where should I draw inspiration?

That depends on your character more than anything. A more mystic hero might find inspiration in the sanctum sanctorum of Doctor Strange, while a martial arts centered character might just want a dojo; or an east Asian inspired castle.  

What am I being graded on?

Creativity

Your job is to create a base that, not only is unique, but has a unique history, and functions as not only a base, but as a piece of the world for SHRP.

Concept

The concept is generally diving more deeply into the history of the base. How does the base work? How interesting is the base on paper? How does the base function in SHRP's world?

Execution

This goes without saying that we're looking at the overall application and flow of the application. How interesting it was to read, and how easy it was to understand. Was the history spot on? Did it make sense for the character? Is the base functionable?

Who is grading me and how?

Grading Scale

With the three main components of Creativity, Concept, and Execution there will be a grading scale of 1-10. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.

Bonus Points

Bonus points will be handed out based on two categories: Grammar will be graded on a scale of 1-5. 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. Graphics will be graded on a scale of 1 - 3. 1 being you using the basic template, 2 you have an image to describe your base, and 3 being that you made a custom image/a gallery to show off your base.

Judges

The community.

Users that do not wish to participate will be eligible to judge the contest. Reply to this thread below to enter as a participant or as a judge.

What do I get?

1st Place Prize

A sub board dedicated to your base
200 flat XP

2nd Place Prize

150 flat XP

3rd Place Prize

100 flat XP

Participants

50 flat XP

Grading Code

Copy Me!

Code:Select Content

Creativity: 0
 Concept: 0
 Execution: 0
 Graphics: 0
 Grammar: 0

The Sheet Code

Code:
[center]
</br>
<div class="villain">
<div class="characterName">BASE NAME</div>

<div class="characterTitle">BASE OWNER</div>

<div class="villain2">
<div class="villainHeader">The Origin</div>

Who founded this base? Why?

<div class="villainHeader">The Looks</div>

What does it look like? Is it hidden in plain sight?

<div class="villainHeader">The Layout</div>

How many rooms does it have? Bathrooms? Weapons room?

<div class="villainHeader">The Purpose</div>

Why was this base created? What is it for?

</div>
</br>
</br>
Application created by [url=http://www.superhero-rpg.com/u117]Chellizard[/url] | This code is open-source and available for free use.
</div>
[/center]

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zonkes
Zonkes
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 396
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Basic Bases Empty Re: Basic Bases

Post by ghost on July 30th 2020, 8:14 pm

I want to participate. Grovoton is entering the competition.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
ghost
ghost
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 382
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga on July 30th 2020, 9:16 pm

Rather than just for Dragon Girl, I will try my hand at making a home for the super super heroes with no name. Maybe that will help them finish their characters. Very Happy

My Gals:

IMMORTAL HELLBEAST
Experience of the IMMORTAL HELLBEAST
Advancements of the IMMORTAL HELLBEAST

Axe Knight
Axe Knight Experience
Axe Knight Advancement
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I did not choose to be a bear, but I choose to be happy.

Number of posts : 2254
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FantasyBound on July 30th 2020, 11:46 pm

Hi ho event happy people! I’m going to try and make my one idea from a while back, hopefully work doesn’t get it the way too much!

Revenant
Ethernet
Determination
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 80
Job : Machinist Apprentice
Humor : Eh, I just make a lot of comments and see which one kicks.
Registration date : 2018-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 1st 2020, 2:50 am

BASE NAME

rose castle
BASE OWNER

jeannie well technical her daddy but she lives there

The Origin

Who founded this base? Why? belonging to Jeannie's however many greats need to get to medieval time grandpa who was a knight. originally a guard post where he was the commander after it was no longer used for service, was given to Jeannie super duper great-grandpa when he retired from the army by the king as a reward for his years of services.   has been in the family ever since

The Looks

What does it look like? Is it hidden in plain sight?
like a typical mid-evil castle   in surprisingly good shape  as it's been well kept and renovated over the years, recently been made more modern on the inside with appliances and such  but still has some of the classic design to the style, even if the color scheme has become somewhat more chaotic due to Jeannie's  tendencies to randomly  repaint walls and rooms  in new colors she likes on a whim, her daddys experiments often lead to walls needing to be replaced to
The Layout

How many rooms does it have? Bathrooms? Weapons room?
so what hard to tell as new secret passages leading to new rooms are always popping up Jeannie has found many rooms they didn't know they had when sleepwalking.  of the knowledge areas it has plenty of bedrooms having originally been used to house an army this comes in handy when Jeannie's super friends need a place to stay, it also has a kitchen, bathrooms dining room things one would expect a house to have Jeannie also turned one room into an arcade/ game room and a movie theater one cause all saving the world and no play makes a sad Jeannie. the special area's in it one wouldn't find in a normal house.  

well as normal as a castle can be as a house. include the dungeon basement area being rebuilt to serve as jennies daddys lab where he conducts experiments and stores various inventions of his.  the armory while still having some swords and shields on the walls for decoration has been repurposed to house jennies more modern armaments having storage, workbenches and a firing range all she needs for maintaining her bad guy getting stuff, grandpa was happy to see his old war room get some use again.  a garage area that is divided between her daddy antique car collection housed in one area.  

and a verity of modified spy gadget load vehicles Jeannie might have use for on her many missions,  a helipad has been placed in one of the castle towers which has been modified open and let a helicopter go in and out.  because every superhero needs one Jeannie built a Batcave type room with computers and stuff to keep in eye on who needs to be saved and where bad guys are popping up.    one more change Jeannie made was to the stable area originally just for keeping horses, it fell out of use in modern times.    Jeannie first used it to keep ponies cause princess need ponies as well as keeping stuff for her puppies and kitties,

Jeannie is quite the animal lover going as far as making rooms for her pet out of some of the spare bedrooms,    she also expanded the stable area into a full animal shelter so she could carry for any stray lost animals she might come across animals need heroes too she thinks.

The Purpose

Why was this base created? What is it for?
it has been used for many things over the years, for kights to guard borders, a place to stay during there travels, from there it was mostly a family home during world war 2  jennies grandpa a  SAS  officer and his unit used it as a base for there operations possibly where all the secret tunnels came from.  most recently it has gone back to being home and lab  Jeannie's daddy liked working from home so he could spend more time with family. with   Jeannie becoming a superhero it's back a  secret base for her and animal shelter. guess it's a home for hero's  is what it's for

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

so do we post the thingy about our base here? if so here's mine Very Happy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2411
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum