The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_vote_lcapAll Falls Down (Lucy) I_voting_barAll Falls Down (Lucy) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
All Falls Down (Lucy) I_vote_lcapAll Falls Down (Lucy) I_voting_barAll Falls Down (Lucy) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

All Falls Down (Lucy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Falls Down (Lucy) Empty All Falls Down (Lucy)

Post by Quinn November 7th 2017, 1:05 am

Quinn cuts the engine to her motorcycle and let's it drift into place, sliding to a stop just a block away from where she believes that the deal was going down. Sliding off her helmet, she sets it on the handle bars before locking her bike and pocketing the keys.

Quinn walks the rest of the way, noting that they have two people sitting in the doorway of the building. As Quinn heads straight for the door, they step up to stop her, a smug smile on both of their faces as they see how small Quinn is.

"Oi, this isn't a place for little girls. Why don't you run along."

Not having time to deal with goons, Quinn springs into action. They weren't expecting such a tiny girl to actually try anything with two of them there, so they were rather surprised when she drives her fist into one of their stomachs, making him bend over. As the second man takes a few startled steps back, Quinn sidesteps before driving her fist into the bent over man's head, knocking him out instantly.

The second man picked up a wooden bat that was sitting in the doorway and did a full swing at Quinn, slamming it so hard into her head that it actually cracks. The bat doesn't even manage to force Quinn to move her head from the contact, though she does turn to look at him. A moment later she moves forward and does a perfect three hit combo on him, taking him out of the fight too.

Not even sparing the two goons a glance, Quinn enters the building, not worried in the slightest.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

All Falls Down (Lucy) Empty Re: All Falls Down (Lucy)

Post by Killer Bee November 8th 2017, 7:01 pm

Things had been looking up for Lucy Summers as of late. The memories of her altercation with Dressler were slowly fading away into the recesses of her mind, she had recently stopped a bank heist, and most recently she had enrolled in the police academy. Her desire to help people knew no bounds and it was high time she got off her butt and started doing something meaningful with her life. Joining the academy was the best way to accomplish that. It also provided her with a solid way of saving lives rather that just becoming a vigilante, like most people with powers did.

The young woman hustled down the street, keeping a moderate jogging pace. The past couple of weeks Lucy had changed her routine so to speak. Instead of going out for a jog at the break of dawn, she now waited till it was night time, when there were less people to likely be on the streets. Less people on the streets equated to her not accidentally triggering her powers by running into someone on the sidewalk, and besides that, the city was beautiful at night. Lucy’s run took her far and wide, and she never stuck to the same route. She liked to change things up and would hit up different places each night.

Eventually Lucy would come to a stop on a street corner. She’d check the time and take a look at the play list of music she had set up on her phone while she waited for the light to change so she could cross the street. She briskly jogged to the next block and passed several more until her run would be interrupted by the sight of two men laying face down on the pavement. “Awe you gotta be kidding me.” She took a glance at her surroundings, her steely blue eyes taking in as many details as she could. The block seemed rather empty, almost dead even, except for the two men. With a reluctant sigh, Lucy knelt down beside on of the bodies and reached out with a gloved hand. She placed it to the man’s neck to check for a pulse, but it was difficult to get a read. Rather than risk an episode with her powers, Lucy held the screen of her phone underneath the mans nose. When the glass partially fogged up she breathed a sigh of relief.

The young officer in training stood up and glanced at the motorcycle that was parked in the street, aside from some of the other cars, it was the only one parked on this side of the street. Lucy glanced down at the two men and the door to the building behind them, she was faced with a dilemma. Eventually she chose to act on both options that had laid before her. She took her phone out and dialed 911 in order to get an ambulance dispatched for the two thugs. After hanging up the phone, she slipped it into her pocket and proceeded to enter the shady looking building. “Here goes nothing.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Killer Bee
Killer Bee

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2016-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn November 9th 2017, 7:29 am

While the two men out front weren't the only ones that were set to guard the building, they were the only ones that were actually even attempting to do their jobs. The only person that Quinn met while walking through the building was a single guy who had opened a bathroom door right as she was passing.

All Quinn had to do to silence him was to step in, grab him by the back of his neck and slam his head up against the door frame a couple of times and down he went. A quick shove put him right back into the bathroom followed by her gently closing the door and he was hidden enough for her.

It didn't take long for Quinn to find the stairs going up to the second floor where the merchandise was being held, but the moment she was about to start up, a shout was heard behind her. She turns to see one of the wandering guards had finally noticed her and called out an alarm. Before she can do anything, the goon drew a pistol and shot at her, putting two rounds into her chest.

The man was clearly a meta because the rounds from the hand cannon he had on him managed to cause Quinn to stumble back and trip, landing heavily on the stairs that she was just about to climb up.

The man's eyes widen as she sits back up after taking two rounds from a gun that would normally turn someone's chest into mush. "The fuck are you?" As he speaks, he was already leveling the gun back towards her, squeezing off three more rounds and slamming her back onto the stairs.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Bee November 13th 2017, 12:18 am

The front door of the run down building let out a long and agonizing creak as Lucy slightly nudged it open. Her training and her gut were screaming for her to remain outside with the two unconscious thugs, but her sense of curiosity and intuition were telling her there was more going on here than the eye could see. Lucy stepped into what looked like a lobby or social area, it was wide open and spacious. A hall sat to the back of the large room. The young woman let out a small sigh. The building was dark and dank. The smell of rotting wood and moldy dry wall filled the air.

This was definitely the place you’d set up a meeting if you didn’t want to be found. At least that would normally be the case, but the bike and the to comatose men outside proved that point irrelevant. Lucy squinted her eyes as she tried to peer down the long hallway before her, hoping to scout it out before taking the long trek down it. With the sun ducking ever so slightly behind the buildings across the street, visibility was poor. Lucy knew it was a bad idea, but she proceeded to head down the hallway, pausing half way in order to pull out her cellphone to use as a flash light.

While Lucy was cycling through the plethora of useless apps she had installed on her phone a loud bang rang out. The sudden sound of the high caliber gunshot caused the young woman to jump, nearly dropping her phone in the process. She began to silently curse at herself for being stupid enough to enter such a shady building without a plan, and without any sort of protection. A second shot rang out almost instantly which made Lucy jump again, on this time she made sure to have a tighter grip on her phone.

Judging by how loud the shot was, the shooter wasn’t two far ahead of her. She began moving her phone side to side, looking for anything in this condemned building that she could use as a weapon. The light from Lucy’s phone trickled into an empty room, through a large hole in the door. Just a few feet into the room Lucy noticed a busted up pipe on the wall and decided that would have to do. She cautiously entered the room after struggling a bit to open the door. Then with a few forceful yanks she managed to pry the pipe free of the wall.

With her makeshift weapon in hand, Lucy crept down the hallway till the perp was finally in view. His back was turned to her and his attention was obviously devoted to something that was on the staircase, Lucy quickly turned off the light on her phone as to not draw his attention to her. The officer in training slowly snuck up towards the thug when she stopped in her tracks as she hear him speak to whatever he was looking at. Three more shots rang out, obviously much louder now that she was a few feet behind him.

Lucy’s grip tightened around the pipe as she slowly rose to her feet. She slipped her phone into her pocket and then raised the pipe over her head and gripped it with both hands. Then with all her might she brought the pipe down on the back of the gunman’s head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Killer Bee
Killer Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn November 13th 2017, 7:00 pm

Quinn was cycling through her options when a woman appeared behind the man, holding a pipe in her hands. She was instantly marked as hostile, seeing as how the only people who should currently be in the building are the hired goons. Of course, when she cracks the guy over the back of his head the color over her head rapidly switches from red to yellow.

The man grabs the back of his head, turning to look at whatever hit him. "What the fuck was that?" It was a bit harder to knock someone out with a blow to the head then one would think. He started to turn to engage the new thread when Quinn suddenly rises to her feet and slams into him, knocking him over and sending his gun flying out of his head.

Now having the goon in a position where she can handle him, sending a punch straight into his jaw. The man, of course, tried to resist and throw some of his own punches back, but he didn't have the force needed to push Quinn off of him, much less actually hurt her, so her stream of attacks was mostly unstopped as she punched him into unconsciousness. When she was finally sure that he wasn't pretending to have passed out, Quinn rises to her feet, ignoring Lucy so that she can instead check out her clothes, noting that she needs a new shirt.

Once that was taken care of, Quinn finally looked up at the woman, staring at her for a second. "What are you doing here?" Quinn was prepared to knock Lucy out too if she happened to show any hostility, pretty sure that she could be handled easily enough.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Bee November 16th 2017, 3:29 am

Lucy had already began to back away from the goon, when the strike she landed had failed to produce any results. Rather than knocking the large man out, all Lucy had succeeded in doing, was giving away her presence. She let out a small groan and silently cursed herself for ending up in this kind of situation. *Why can’t I just let this type of thing go?* she thought to herself. She prepared to run away but froze in her tracks when something leapt from the shadows and forced the thug to the ground. A small and lean frame sat atop the man and violently unloaded a barrage of punches to the man’s face.

In the time it took the mysterious girl to examine her shirt, Lucy had spent that time examining her. The way she was dressed made it pretty clear that the motorcycle out front belonged to this frail looking girl. Lucy knew better than to judge a book by it’s covered and remained vigilant while in the red haired girls presence. Lucy jerked her head back, feeling a bit insulted when the girl asked why Lucy was there. *I’m the cop here, I should be asking the questions dang it!* she thought.

The young woman kept her gaze fixated on the red head. The way she had just dispatched the thug, the same thug that Lucy smacked on the back of the head with a lead pipe, suggested that she wasn’t human. With that in mind, Lucy couldn’t afford to show that she was weak or scared, after all if it came down to it, she could easily make herself as strong as the red head. With that in mind, the young officer in training stood tall and puffed out her chest in a vain effort to look tough. “As an officer of the law, I demand you to answer that question first.” she said, hands on her hips. The look on her face not as convincing as her posture.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Killer Bee
Killer Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn November 18th 2017, 2:19 am

Quinn processes the woman's response, deciding that she is not going to become hostile. "I am here to stop..." While Quinn was perfectly willing to telling the cop what was happening, they just didn't have the time. Quinn suddenly takes a step forward and pulls Lucy out of the way, the crack of a gun going off from behind the police officer letting her know that the rest of the goons had decided to see what the hell was going on.

Two bullets slam into Quinn, but clearly this goon was a whole lot less accurate then the one they had just dispatched, because the rest of them went wide, hitting the wall and stairs behind her. One even managed to barely miss clipping Lucy's leg as she was yanked out of the way.

Ignoring the fact that she just got shot again, Quinn makes sure that Lucy wasn't hit from any stray gunfire, stepping between her and the goon in an attempt to protect her from any further gunfire. "I do not have the ability to keep you from harm. You should leave."

Quinn picks up the pipe that Lucy had dropped when she was dragged out of the way of gunfire and throws it at the shooter, clonking him in the head and making him stumble back a little. She then rushes at him to try to knock him out before any of the other goons manage to show up.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Bee November 25th 2017, 3:53 am

Lucy gave the tiny girl a very confused look while awaiting an explanation. Just when it seemed like Lucy was going to get what she was after, she was yanked forward. The young girl didn’t even have time to recoil away from the tiny red heads grab. *Holy shit she’s fast!* Lucy thought to herself as she quickly ducked down and covered the back of her head as if it was going to protect her from the gunfire. As Lucy sat there huddled behind the small girl she thought about how pathetic she must look.

Here she was, an officer in training and yet she was just sitting there, cowering behind some tiny indestructible girl. Lucy had been so focused on how much of an embarrassment she was that she hadn’t even noticed the cut in her thigh that one of the rogue bullets had made. Her steely blue gaze shifted up to the little red head when she mentioned that Lucy should leave. The little red heads words were enough to make Lucy angry. Not so much at her tiny savior, but for her lack of usefulness.

As the girl leapt after the gun toting goon Lucy rose to her feet. A quick ping of pain in her leg finally alerted the young woman to the wound on her thigh. Her hand tightened into a fist out of frustration as she stared at the small blood stain and tear in her leggings. Her eyes quickly began to dart around the dark hallway for anything she could pick up and use as a weapon. Her eyes trailed over to the unconscious goon that she had failed to knock out a few moments ago. The gun he had used to shoot at the little red head was laying near his body. Deep down Lucy knew better than to pick the gun up especially since it was used in a crime.

Lucy shook her head, a little bit of deviousness raising up form within. While the girl was busy engaging the shooter, Lucy made her way over to the other thug and picked up his gun and then searched him for any extra bullets. There was much, but it would be enough for Lucy to actually be a threat. Lucy hobbled over to the girl and called out to her. “I called for backup before I entered the building. All we gotta do is wait this out.”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Killer Bee
Killer Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn December 8th 2017, 7:04 am

Luckily for both of them, this goon was just some random guy without powers, so it only took a couple of punches to knock him out too. Standing up, Quinn grabs the man's pistol out of his hand, turning offering it to the police lady. "The firearm you are using is likely to break your wrist. You would be safer using this one instead."

Once the police girl took the gun, Quinn points upstairs. "We do not have time to wait for your backup. They know we are here now and will be moving the girls they are trying to sell. They also have other people downstairs that are most likely heading this way, we have to move quickly."

Without waiting to see what the police girl says, she starts up the stairs, leading the way so that any gunfire would be directed towards her instead of her more fleshy...ally? Though when they did finally get to the top of the stairs, instead of guns being pointed in their direction, they met with two men who were just sitting there, relaxed.

Quinn tilts her head, not sure what to do with this situation, not wanting to attack people who were not being hostile. With that in mind she starts to head for the door that was between them only for one of them to speak up. "If ya go any farther little missy, I'mma have to hurt ya."

Stopping in place, Quinn glances back at the police girl, more worried about her fleshy ally then herself. She ponders a moment then figures that the police girl can handle herself before turning back and continuing on, only for one of them to stand up and kick her, causing her to slide back a foot or so.

"Oh, ain't ya a tough one little missy. Might have ta actually try on this one."
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Bee December 12th 2017, 6:04 am

Lucy narrowed her eyes at the short girl as she replaced the heavier caliber handgun with a normal nine millimeter that was confiscated off the thug she had just knocked out. *How does she know I aint strong enough to use it?* She thought to herself while pouting. A sigh would also escape Lucy’s lips as the redhead was insistent on not sitting still. She somehow had information on this particular band of thugs, information that even the police didn’t have. At least that’s what Lucy thought considering all she had seen while searching through the database.

She couldn’t help but feel confused but intrigued by her current predicament. The young cop decided to follow the little redhead up the stairs. At the top of the stair case, the two girls were met with an odd sight. Two men sat in arm chairs. That was it, they were just sitting there. They weren’t surprised to see the redhead or Lucy. They seemed totally relaxed, as if they were in total control of the situation. It was at this moment that Lucy was a little happy she wasn’t in uniform or had anything that could identify her as a police officer. The two thugs would have most likely been more hostile if they knew this.

Lucy’s gaze shifted from the two men over to the redhead. So far from experience, Lucy knew the girl wasn’t going to heed the warning aimed her way. With that in mind, her hand tightened around the grip of the pistol in her hand. Lucy had no intent on using the firearm at all, or at least that was her initial thought. She soon started having devious thoughts, no doubt the doing of one of the many personalities she had inherited. Who were these two? Did it matter? She was a cop after all. She could easily take them out right here and now. Who’d question her?

Lucy stayed these thoughts but only for a moment. The second one of the thugs got out of his chair and kicked the little redhead, Lucy raised the gun up and squeezed off two shots at the man’s knee caps. She then turned the gun on the other thug and stared him dead in the eyes. “You wanna spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair to?”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Killer Bee
Killer Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top