The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by energeticmadwoman December 5th 2016, 3:05 pm

Nadia's slowly becoming bored with her fight adrenaline finally draining. She draws on the kid's menu placed on the table, expertly coloring within the lines. This humanoid pancake thing will be perfect. When she finishes, she looks up proudly from her artwork, when they get back home she is putting this on the freakin' fridge. Nadia looks around the restaurant and spots someone staring at her weird choice of clothing. She playfully winks at them, they blush and look back down being caught. Nadia laughs slightly.

"So, what do we do now? We eat, then what? Are we headed back to the hotel?" Nadia asks.

energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 11 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by Jeannie Rose December 5th 2016, 4:59 pm

Jeannie notices Nadia coloringoh you like doodling too,neat She then thinks about Nadia's question.
yeah that's a good plan,we could use a nap, after all, that,maybe some clean clothes we've been wearing the same outfits for two or three days now..

i think i lost track of how long we've been running around. then we can plan where the best place to hide the book would be,and work out how well get there.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 7th 2016, 7:50 pm

Nadia sighs and nods, Jeannie seems to have a good enough plan. She returns to her drawing. The waitress comes back with a large cart, carrying their plates. "Here you are ladies!" She gives them their plates of food. Jeannie's food takes up half of the table. Nadia would've kissed her if Jeannie didn't have dibs. With a bright smile, the waitress pushes the cart away from their table.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 7th 2016, 8:31 pm

yay thank you Jeannie smiles then starts eating her mountain of pancakes. some of the people at other tables glance over surprised by the petite girl eating so much food,the pile of pancakes looked bigger then she was.

umm yay pancakes are so yummy!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 7th 2016, 10:48 pm

Snorting, Nadia digs into her small plate of four stacked Strawberry Shortcake pancakes. Content with her amount, she doesn't have a big stomach or the metabolism to put away food like Jeannie. "How do ya' eat all of that?" She questions between bites. Her question is mildly rude yes, she knows, but still she's curious.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 8th 2016, 1:02 am

Jeannie takes a break from eating to answer Nadia's question
i have a super duper metabolism. daddy says it's a side effect of how my body change after the accident that I got my powers from might be a power he says it's probably tied to my fast healing somehow . because I can do more than a normal person my body needs more food to keep it up,and I guess my metabolisms higher than normal to manage that or something like that. it's really quite confusing to try and figure it all out so I don't worry about it

I just think it's funny to have a power that keeps you from getting fat.I can eat all the candy I want at Halloween and Christmas times and still be ready to go in the summer time when swimsuit season comes along.
neat huh, I don't age too so I'm young and pretty forever!

She then goes back to eating,she still had a couple plates to go
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 8th 2016, 1:08 am

Nadia stares openly at Jeannie in shock. Oh that was so not fair. She grumbles into her pancake in mild jealousy. She takes another bite,and completely forgets about it due to the glorious fluffiness of the pancake. "Wouldn't eatin' all o' that still make ya sick tho'?" She questions.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 8th 2016, 4:59 am

huh Jeannie never really thought about it that much
huh no not really how ,you know them contest where they somehow eat all them hotdogs,it's kinda like that and I actually won some of those there fun,not just hot dogs to all kindsa places have eating contest and sometimes you can win cool stuff doing them.

I suppose it was kinda weird at first but I just kinda got used to it. guess my tummy just figures it all out for me so I don't have to worry about it
she smiles amused with Nadia's inquiry on her eating habits,what an interesting thing to discuse so what about you do you eat a lot?I'd think you'd have to sense your magic needs your blood seems like it be pretty draining. so need snacks to keep your strength up.

do you ever get lightheaded like when doctors take your blood and it makes you woozy?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 13th 2016, 2:37 pm

"Huh, that seems like a strangely good skill to have there," Nadia commented. She took another bite of her pancake. "Ah do need to, 'cause of the blood loss thing, but it's hard for me. Ah just don't have a big stomach, for some reason. Wish ah could eat a big 'ol stack of pancakes, whenever ah needed it." She commented. Nadia stared longingly at her pancakes, mentally wishing she had been born with a better stomach capacity.

She tilted her head at Jeannie's question. When even was the last time she had stepped foot in a doctor's office? "Well, ah imagine ah would, if I went. Haven't been in a long time though, ah don't normally like others pokin' around. Ah'm paranoid." She shrugs a little.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 13th 2016, 7:04 pm

huh I try and teach you to be better at eating it you want I'm a pro,not sure if you'd be able to eat as much as me still,but you could probably get to good for someone with normal metabolism if you try. Jeannie munches down the last of her pancakes.

yeah I don't like that much either unless a cute girl doctor then she can play doctor with me all she wants.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 13th 2016, 7:20 pm

Nadia raises her brows, "Huh, ah might have to take you up on that offer some day." That was weirdly thoughtful of Jeannie. Not to mention the last thing Nadia thought she was going to say. Nadia pushes her empty plate away. She has a fleeting thought of wanting a latte.

Nadia snorts out a laugh. "Ain't that the truth!" She lightly hits the table as she chuckles, "Ah don't think ah'd mind if ah tall drink 'a water gave me a check up either. Too bad that's normally not the case." Nadia thinks back to her previous bar encounter, shoot that guy was hot-

Nope, not gonna go there.

"Though, ah suppose you might be on your way to a cute lady if you play your cards right, eh?" Nadia teases as she gestures her head toward their cute waitress, Janice her name tag says. She's flitting around the other tables bringing in food orders.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 13th 2016, 7:59 pm

drink of water? are you thirst? Jeannie watches the cute waitress

Jeannie liked her pretty and could provide her with lots of food how perfect.
cards huh,think she likes Pokemon or Yugi-oh maybe magic the gathering. well I like them all so where good whichever one she like She notices the name tag and giggles oww cute we both start with j must be a sign,what do you think I should do?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 13th 2016, 8:09 pm

Nadia lets out another chuckle, "Nah, it's just an expression, sweetheart. Ah will admit, ah am a bit thirsty, sure as hell ain't for water though." She did a cheeky little wink. She turns her head to look at the waitress. She wasn't even about to bother with correcting Jeannie on that front. "Well, ah don't know, if ah'm bein' honest. Haven't done somethin' like that in a while. Though ah suppose you could start with askin' her out." Nadia wouldn't mind if they stayed a bit longer in London, anything to help a gal out.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 13th 2016, 9:10 pm

oh yeah that's a good idea,how to do that Jeanie thinks about it oh yeah she forgot about that. she looks in her bag. and pulls out the napkin with the number she got early and her cell phone.

oh yeah I got time now that we saved the world and all she calls the number
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 14th 2016, 12:26 am

Nadia leans forward in her seat, eager to hear this conversation. She was also, well aware that she was being nosy as hell. However, she did not care.

The waitress, who had by now returned to a back room in the restaurant, jolted. Her phone blared a shrill pop song as the it rang, causing a couple of her friends and co-workers to look over in curiosity. Janice swiftly slides her phone out of her pocket, and answers it with a click.

"Hello?" She questions, hoping to anyone omnipotent that she hadn't just accepted a call from a telemarketer.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 14th 2016, 2:39 am

Jeannie giggles excitedly when the waitress picked uphello pretty waitress lady it's the cat girl you gave the napkin with the number too,sorry it took so long to call had to save the world that takes awhile,anyway it told my friend I thought you were cute so she said to ask you on a date,so yeah guess that's it also the pancakes were yummy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top