The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by Jeannie Rose December 14th 2016, 2:39 am

Jeannie giggles excitedly when the waitress picked uphello pretty waitress lady it's the cat girl you gave the napkin with the number too,sorry it took so long to call had to save the world that takes awhile,anyway it told my friend I thought you were cute so she said to ask you on a date,so yeah guess that's it also the pancakes were yummy

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by energeticmadwoman December 14th 2016, 11:09 pm

The waitress paused, was this the lady from earlier? A smile stretched across her face at the realization. "Ah, hello Miss cat! I was wondering when you'd call," she replied, a hint of amusement on her words. "I'm afraid that I can't take the compliments for the pancakes, for I did not make them. However... I will accept your offer for a date~!" A few snickers from her co-workers could be heard over the phone. They were undoubtedly laughing at the blush on her lightly tanned cheeks. "I get off work at seven," she offered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 15th 2016, 12:09 am

ok then see you then. bye bye Jeannie Jumps up on the table excited.yay victory is mine I got a date with the pretty waiters.

She looks at Nadia realizing something she was missingshe said she got off at seven what time is it? Jeannie had no idea what time it was she wasn't paying much attention to that.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 15th 2016, 10:10 pm

Nadia reaches across the table and high-fives Jeannie in excitement, "Hell yea!" Nadia laughs, she was happy for Jeannie.

"What time is it? Uhm..." She pulls out her phone and turns it on, "It's five thirty, hon. You don't have too much time."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 16th 2016, 12:51 am

Jeannie is excited she is happy it won't be too long but now she's got to get ready
oh yeah, huh what should I do tell then? Might want to get cleaned up and change clothes, Don't want to show up smelling like I just got out of a burning building.

huh, wonder what to wear, as she didn't say where were going. huh yeah, guess I'll just pick something, maybe you can help me. right probably should hurry then.
huh Jeannie then thinks of something.wait how am I supposed to know where to go, she just said she got off at 7 huh does that mean to come here then we go where we are going, maybe I should call her and ask what we are doing for are date
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 16th 2016, 9:02 am

Nadia chuckled, "Yes, it would be wise. You smell faintly like death." She paused and sniffed the air curiously. "And a little bit like sulfur? Huh, yeah let's hurry 'cause you smell bad."

"Well, ah mean you asked her out, she was probably thinkin' you knew where to go. Maybe you should surprise her."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 16th 2016, 2:32 pm

oh yeah i love surprises,she might to. you smell kinda like death to so that's what that smell was Jeannie giggles amused as that was quite an odd thing for them to say to each other.

Jeannie hopes up excited right then let's go
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 16th 2016, 7:44 pm

Nadia gasps jokingly then sticks her tongue out at Jeannie. Really mature. "Rude," she mumbles. Nadia slides out of the booth after Jeannie. "Ugh, you're right, I need a bath. Preferably one that lasts at least an hour. Let's roll."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 16th 2016, 10:37 pm

huh that's a long bath. ok then so a short trip later there back at Jeannie's hotel room.so do we play rock paper scissors to see who gets the tub first? I kinda feel like I should go first cause I got my date to hurry to get ready for.

but then I fell like it is rude not to let you go first cause you're, my guest.huh also what are you going to do while I'm doing that? I' d hate to leave you behind all by yourself. should have ask if she had a freind for you for double dates
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 17th 2016, 10:13 am

Nadia waved her hand dismissively, "You need it more than ah do darlin', you go first. Ah'll be fine. " Nadia shakes her boots off into the corner then plops onto the bed.

"Ah'll be fine by myself, Jean. 'Sides, ah feel like a tornado just blew through my head, imma' get some sleep." Nadia sniffs the air again. "A bath, then some sleep."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 17th 2016, 4:49 pm

ouchies a tornado in you head that sounds painful, you should a headache medicine. Ok then.

Jeannie goes and takes a bubble bath and discuss date stuff with her rubber ducky. So nice to not stinky and sweaty and sticky again.

After her bath, Jeannie finds something to wear for her date This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 12 Catloverjeannie_by_ccrgameman-db3mkyc  cute huh? I think this will be just perfect for a fun date.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on March 26th 2017, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 20th 2016, 3:41 pm

Nadia snuffled into the pillow she was resting on. She shrugged her shoulders, Jeannie was right. But, she was quite frankly too lazy to stand up and sift through her bag so...

Nadia looks up as Jeannie comes out of the bathroom. She holds up an 'ok' sign with her left hand and flashes a cheeky grin. "Nice," she comments. "It'll be perfect, you've got the legs for it." Nadia then tilts her head in question. "Where are ya takin' her though?"

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 20th 2016, 4:07 pm

Jeannie smiles yay that's great. got legs yup like the song the guys with big beards sing she's got legs she knows how to use them. Jeannie dances around singing the zz top song distracted before realizing Nadia asked a question.

oh yeah one of my favorite placesChuck E. Cheese's they got games and pizza and big stuffed animals that sing songs. I can impress her by winning her a really good prize cause Jeannie is the best at games.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 20th 2016, 5:17 pm

Nadia raised her brows, "They have those 'ere? Ah thought that was just an American thing." She flips onto her back, and her hair sort of falls over the end of the bed. "You 'ave to woo her Jeannie. There is no better way to woo someone then to win 'em a giant stuffed bear. You betta' rack up them tickets."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 20th 2016, 8:04 pm

well yeah they have them ever one loves pizza and musical mice.
yeah, that's a great idea I love teddy bears, I'll get a bunch of tickets then and get her the biggest bestest bear. so is it time to go let? I am terrible at keeping track of time.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 20th 2016, 8:23 pm

Nadia lazily lifts her wrist and peers at her watch, "You've got like 15 minutes, babe." She answers. Her southern twang is a bit stronger now. It's probably just because she's tired. "So, ya could leave nah' and get there early to 'void traffic, or ya' could just wait out here for a 'tic."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top