The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by energeticmadwoman November 21st 2016, 6:11 pm

Nadia can't ever really remember her dreams. She knows whatever it was, was probably really strange though.

Her alarm clock (that she cannot for the life of her ever remember setting) goes off at 8:30 on the dot. A slightly muffled, yet deafeningly loud, "Good morning Vietnam!" It blares from Nadia's purse at the foot of the couch.

Nadia lets out a startled shriek and flops to the floor.

energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 7 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by Jeannie Rose November 21st 2016, 7:36 pm

Huh, Jeannie hears the alarm clock and Nadia falling and wakes up.Vietnam? I thought we were in London did the hotel move why we were sleeping? She looks and sees Nadia on the floor good morning ,what are you doing down there?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 21st 2016, 7:47 pm

Nadia blows some of her hair out of her face lazily, "Ah fell." She flips over and stands back up. "It's uhm, it's from an old movie. It's pretty good, we should see it when we have that sleepover," she comments.

Nadia grabs her phone and shuts off the alarm. "Did 'ya sleep well?" Nadia walks around the room, grabbing her necessary things for the day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 21st 2016, 8:17 pm

oh ok then yeah,I sleep will Jeannie gets up and stretches like a cat.right so first breakfast then saving the world,wonder of there's an IHOP around here I got a feel like pancakes
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 21st 2016, 8:41 pm

"Oooh~ IHOP," Nadia makes a dreamy face. "It's settled, we'll get ready, eat at the first delicious pancake house we can find, then stop some ritualistic psychos from destroying the entire European continent and blowing a hole through the earth!"

That sounded a little less crazy in her head, but eh.

Nadia stalks to the pile of guns on one side of the bed. She pulls back the blanket and stuffs her share of guns in horrifyingly strategic places in her witches robes. She already had her daggers stashed. When she's done, she leans over the bed and offers Jeannie an excited fist bump,

"Let's do this!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 22nd 2016, 12:52 am

ok then Jeannie is unsure how Nadia fit her guns into her robes some kinda magic she guesses. well no having magic and that it being physically impossible with her cat costume.

She gets a hello kitty backpack from the closet and stuffs the guns in it. comically struggling to get the assault rifle to fit. eventually, she sticks a sock on the barrel that was poking out to hide it.

she sees Nadia fist and bumps it with hers magic cat girl powers activate!!!!!!!!!!
Right to the Jeannie cycle
Excitedly Jeannie runs down the hall with visions of pancakes dancing in her head.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 22nd 2016, 8:44 am

Nadia laughs and follows Jeannie Jeannie down the hall, after she makes sure to lock the door. Wouldn't want the poor maid to stumble upon Jeannie's mountain of guns.

Nadia is extremely excited to taste warm waffles again, it has been way too long~. She lets out a 'whoop!' in excitement, a couple of people in the hall give them side glances.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 22nd 2016, 2:16 pm

A short ride later Jeannie finds them a pancake house. Well the GPS her dad put on her phone for her cause she has a surprisingly terrible sense of directions for someone that travels so much.

Yay pancake time!!!!!!!!! She hurries inside. Finding a table she looks at the menu .muumm they all look so yummy I want this one and this one oh and this one.

I just love this place and all their fancy pancakes it's like Pokemon with pancakes got to try them all.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 22nd 2016, 9:06 pm

Nadia shakes her head in amusement as she follows Jeannie into the pancake house. She sits down across from her in their little booth and looks at the menu.

She makes a face at the pancakes that were making an attempt at being healthy, don't these people know that pancakes are meant to be sinfully delicious?

"Ooh~" she mumbles, she should totally get a strawberry shortcake pancake. Oh hey that rhymes. "Now that looks good..."

Their waitress comes up to the table, she has a bright smile and a pep in her step. Nadia knows she's a sweetheart before she even opens her mouth.

Must be new.

"Hello there!" She exclaims. "Welcome, what would you like to order?" She has dimples in her cheeks and Nadia mentally grumbles at her in envy. She does not have the right to be this happy at this hour.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 22nd 2016, 10:32 pm

Jeannie smiles when the waitress comes she's friendly and cute too.
hi there I want .. ow isn't that cute you got Christmas time ones.Chocolate Peppermint Pancakes those and Red Velvet looks yummyNew York Cheesecake ones look yummy too.and some hot chocolate. yup, that sounds like a great way to start a lovely day.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 22nd 2016, 11:04 pm

The waitress smiles down at Jeannie and nods, "Good choice! The peppermint is one of my favorites." She sends a little wink in Jeannie's direction, then she turns to Nadia.

"Ah'll have the Strawberry-Shortcake Pancake, please. Ooh, also a hot chocolate. Extra whipped cream." The woman nods and scampers off with their orders.

"Alright, we should probably talk this through before she comes back, cause ah for one don't want to chat about game plans while ah eat. It makes me lose my appetite."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 23rd 2016, 1:05 am

huh what Jeannie was temporarily distracted by the waitress's wink wonder if she's psychic and read Jeannie thought about her being cute. Or maybe she thinks Jeannie cute either way it works.

She then hears Nadia.oh that's a good idea. I find shooting the bad guys in the face and lots of explosions to be a good plan. also, I want to try and get the waitress number she's cute and has good taste in pancakes. what plans do you have,you probably have idea's for a more detailed plan since you had the vision of where we are going
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 23rd 2016, 2:36 am

Nadia snorts at Jeannie's distraction and shakes her head slightly. "Alright, so yes, explosions would most definitely be a good idea. The blasts should disrupt the major vodoo they've got goin' on there. But, I'm not necessarily sure if we'll actually be able to kill anybody there, there's no tellin' if they haven't done some protective spells of their own."

The waitress brings back their hot chocolates, balanced expertly in her hands, "Those pancakes will be out soon!" She dashes back out to the kitchen. Nadia offers a small thank you then gets back to business.

"The good news is, ah carved our bullets with binding runes last night, they should render the goons incapacitated. Bad news is, not for long, so we'll have to work fast. So, we'll breeze in there, find the head hancho, stop this ritual, steal that book, and head back for some more well deserved pancakes."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 23rd 2016, 2:51 pm

yay kaboom,huh well if you don't kill something at first get a bigger gun,doom logic.Jeannie smiles happily when the waitress brings their drinks.

yay looks yummy thank you. Jeannie grabs her drink and takes a sip muum that's good. so rush in get the book save the world more pancakes I like that plan. Jeannie gives her a thumbs up approving of the plan. Then looking to see if the waitress was coming back with their pancakes.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 25th 2016, 1:09 am

The sound of the waitresses shoes alerts the girls to her coming before her voice does. "Hello again ladies~!" She says cheerily. She has four plates of pancakes stacked on her arms, and Nadia is quite impressed.

"Here you are, miss!" she sets three of the plates down in front of Jeannie. "Peppermint, Red Velvet, and Cheesecake!" Then she turns to Nadia, "And here's your Strawberry Shortcake."

She turns to walk away then freezes. "Ah! I almost forgot something," she smoothly grabs a piece of paper out of her apron and slides it next to Jeannie's mug of hot chocolate. She gives a wink then walks away.

On the paper it reads, "Call me sometime~!" There's a little drawing of a heart and her phone number attached.

Nadia wolf-whistles.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 25th 2016, 12:57 pm

Jeannie is excited when the waitress comes back the pancakes look yummy. muum yay pancake time! She looks and sees the peace of paper and smiles.

yay looky what I got,will definitely have to wrap this cult thing up fast now,I got a date to get too. Jeannie puts the note in her purse for later. Then starts eating her pancakes.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top