The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
The mystery of Σ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The mystery of Σ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The mystery of Σ Empty The mystery of Σ

Post by Baaqir October 2nd 2011, 5:27 am

((OoC: Open to heroes, either investigating the Sigma drug as well, or coming to investigate the combat, /or/ super villains out to steal the Sigma, or that were hired to protect it.

Foot note: Baaqir has been a hero for six months, footage of him has reached the news and the internet. There is a reasonable chance other meta humans would recognize him.))

The mystery of Σ Whiterabbit01_3-1
BiC: "Σ... That term has been popping up in drug circles, in the three areas that I've had the encounters with the super junkies. But what is it?" The young man sat at his computer in his "home" beneath the subways of Los Angeles. His violet eyes scanning pages and pages of data he obtained from the computers and cellphones of various criminals from the part of town he called home. Six months ago, he decided to step out from cyber space and become a real hero. His greatest threats have been several drug addicts that had some how gotten super powers. Aside from the fact they were all junkies, they had no other common denominator. So he began looking into the drug circles of the town, but the only new drug on the market he could find out nothing about was this Σ.. What ever it was.

Σ... Sigma... The eighteenth letter of the Greek alphabet... Makes an S sound... Numerical value of two hundred... Could it be a code? Being used as slang? Why would the actual symbol for Σ appear in the data rather than the word... Was the name even significant? It seemed doubtful. Just another name. If only he could get his hands on some, run some tests. But the blood of Junkies was cleaner than it had been in years. Probably due to the hyper metabolism that eventually burned out their systems.

"Baaqir, priority two result for code word SIGMA." At this the youth looked up. His small robot companion was looking at him. Having been doing his own scans. "Priority two? You mean you found a sample? Where?" Gadget, as his companion was called, whirred and beeped. "To the harbor where it will be shipped over seas." Ozzi swore. "Are you sure? Shit... Where can we intercept?" The machine whirred and beeped again. "At the speed the vehicle is going, and our location... CALCULATING... Downtown. Window of opportunity, sixteen minutes from now." Ozzi swore again. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it up. Taking a pull he looked at his companion. "Let's go." More beeping and whirring. "AFFIRMATIVE." To any observer that conversation would have been entirely one sided, Ozzi had been using his ear rings to understand the language, such as it was, that his machine companion was using.

Sixteen minutes later

The mystery of Σ Guardor_3d_robot_by_jossdiim-1
Fully transformed into their joint robot form, "Baaqir" for that is the name Ozzi chose to go by while in his heroic persona, looked down on the street. "Which one are we looking for Gadget?" The reply was instantaneous. "The Black SUV highlighted in red on your HUD." Ozzi's violet eyes flashed. "Lets get started shall we?" Firing a blast from his arm cannon Baaqir was able to disable the machine. "Surrender the Sigma, and yourselves, and I might go easy on you!" He jumped from his roof into a parking lot near the quickly emptying street and began walking towards the car, at the same time the occupants recovered and jumped out, opening fire on him. "Shit... Doing this the hard way?" Looking at the four men in suits, a stark difference from the junkies he fought before, he posed a question to Gadget. "How long till authorities arrive on scene?" Once again, instantaneous. "Presently occupied with other instances farther away, response time will be in about twenty seven minutes... Meta-human reaction time, significantly lower in estimates." He took a pull on his cigarette. "Well, lets get to work then."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Baaqir-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Miss Midas-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-The Autumn Knight-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
The mystery of Σ Cold_fire_by_gate_to_nowhereThe mystery of Σ Midas2The mystery of Σ AutumnKnight
Baaqir
Baaqir

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

The mystery of Σ Empty Re: The mystery of Σ

Post by "AJ" October 2nd 2011, 2:41 pm

A new drug on the streets? Σ. That's what the drug was called and how people would spell it on the streets. This was something that Rush had been looking into ever since it started becoming big on the streets. Rush had not been able to get his hands on a sample of the drug. This drug was different from most drugs, no one knew where it was coming from. The sources were unknown. Any search of it would come up with no results. Even though this drug was on the streets and it was clear, it seemed to not exist. It had no trail behind it.

"Goddammit!"

Rush would say in frustration as he would be researching the drug. The only thing he knew about the drug was the fact that it would give the junkies that used this drug superpowers for a short time before it completely burnt out their system. Speculation would bring up in Rush's mind that it would increase the adrenaline in the body and have it work at such a constant yet hard pace that it would destroy the system. A bunch of other thoughts would run through the head of Rush as he would walk across the roof top at the harbor of LA. He had gotten a tip off from some junkie that their was a shipment coming in tonight and he wanted to investigate it. Rush would be laying on his stomach with a pair of high-tech binoculars that would zoom in on the deal going down. A black SUV would be parked up at the docks with four men around the car.

"There's the deal now... I can get in clo.. what!?"

Rush would say as he would see a blast of energy come out of nowhere and hit the SUV. Then this pretty big white robot would come down from one of the closer roofs at be walking towards the SUV. Rush would look at it and the robot seemed to be on the opposite side of the drug dealers. This was good for Rush then. He would get up and jump down to ground level, his suit protecting him from harm. He would run over to the scene of the battle. he would peek around the corner and see the robot at a closer look. The men in suits would be firing at him. This was going to be the only chance for Rush to get a sample of the drug. He would wind his buckler back and then throw it. It would bounce off the one of the men in suits head and knock him to the ground as the buckler bounced off the side of the SUV and came back to Rush.
The mystery of Σ More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightraid October 2nd 2011, 3:32 pm

Jessica drove around LA looking for something to do. It has been nearly a month since she came here looking for her brother and she was starting to lose hope. She found herself at the dock parking lot looking out towards the ocean. The calm of the waves seemed to calm her stress. Eventually she grew bored of the scene and was about to leave when she turned to the sound of cannon fire and saw a projectile of some kind hitting a black SUV. 4 men exited the vehicle as a robot landed in front of the burning wreakage. Jessica also saw that a man was hiding around the corner of a building trying not to get noticed. She decided to get involved before she became colartoral damage and then reved up her bike after pressing the secret button on her wrist and leg bands. This caused her arms and legs to become incased in robotic armor. She then pressed the button on necklace and this incased her head in armor as well. She then drove full speed and closed lined the man closest to her and then drove and stopped her motorcyle next to the white robot that started the fight. "You want to tell what he hell is going on or do you want me to take a guess?" Jessica asked the robot figuring that there was a man or woman inside the suit. She also pulled out a pistol that she kept in a secret compartment on her bike.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Jessica][Motorcycle][Experience]
Nightraid
Nightraid

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 5th 2011, 12:23 am

Σ.

It was a drug that gave one superpowers after they used it. This hit a bit too close to home for Nightkill. He suspected things about this drug...especially now.

He sat down on a bench, remembering the cult of Atomos. The short-lived cult had produced a drug called Atomos, which gave the user superpowers. Nightkill said 'short-lived' for good reasons. The cult all overdosed on the drug, and died, except for one brain dead man, who now lived in Nightkill's mansion and occasionally woke up to be experimented on.

Σ.

The drug seemed different from Atomos, seemed like a refined version of the Atomos drug Nightkill was experimenting on. Nightkill got back up to walk again, and had turned the corner when he saw a SUV get hit by a burst of energy, and then saw a white robot, and a girl stop her motorcycle next to the robot.

Nightkill changed into his alien form, and then ran up to them. "What happened?" he growled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 5th 2011, 5:09 am

The mystery of Σ Guardor_3d_robot_by_jossdiim-1-1

"You didn't tell me how much sooner the Meta Human response would be!"
He shouted at Gadget within the sound proof confines of his suit. "You did not ask." Was the clipped mental reply. "Machines. So literal! Fine I can work with this." He shifted his posture so he was between the shots fire by the men, and the young girl. Taking aim with his gun, the man he targeted went down after he was hit by a ricocheting... "A what is that? A buckler? Is that word?" Some beeping and clicking noises. "That would be correct." God... The barbarian.

The head of his suit swiveled 180o to face the girl on his camera. "Main microphone on, "Vader" voice over program set." A beep in affirmative. "Very well." The youths voice came over the speaker of the suit, made to sound like Darth Vader's voice, but without the heavy breathing. "Ok first thing, men with guns? Not something a little girl should be charging towards. Second thing, a gun, not something a little girl should be holding." The head swiveled to face Nightkill... A machine? "Ok, bug fellow, I don't think I answer to you either. But if you both must know, these men are drug runners, behind some, Very. Nasty. Stuff." His head spun around just in time to watch one of the gun men inject something into his arm, and chances were it wasn't allergy medication. "Shit... Like that." The other two men that were still conscious, followed the first man's lead. "This couldn't get much worse..." As though on que the roof of the car ripped of and hurled itself at him.

The mystery of Σ Lily_Petals_by_Keena53-1-1

The voice of a young French woman came from the back seat of the car."Do not be so fast to speak, American." The last word was dripping with disdain. Baaqir staggered back a step, near missing the girl on the motorcycle, after being hit by the car roof. The girl in the backseat of the car rose, ringlets of raven hair fell down over a golden eye, the pupil of the other pure white, and where the whites should be, mechanical blackness.

The young woman put a high heeled boot to the door of the vehicle kicking it at the man that had thrown the shield. Stepping gracefully down to the asphalt, she scanned the gathered new comers. "We 'ave been doing this for months, yet all of a sudden, tah dah, four peoples that we would 'ave been better off without... It is, 'ow you say... Troublesome, non? Oh well. There is nothing being done for it." She looked at the men that had finished convulsing. One had grown tentacles out of his shoulder blades, his skin turning green, another's skin was slowly crusting over with rock. The last had fingers and eyes sparking with electricity. "Tuez-les, svp et merci." She sighed. "Pardon my manners. You Americans are too ignorant to know good French..." She eyed the four people. "Kill them, please and thank you." The men and the girl rushed.

((OoC: You each can pick your "Dance partner", if you want, I'll rp as your combatant, or you can write it out yourself. Just let me know in an OoC message of your next post. Oh, if you choose to tussle with Miss Midas, she is one of my characters, and I will be controlling her no matter what. Anyway, lets make a mess shall we? Hahaha...))

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Baaqir-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Miss Midas-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-The Autumn Knight-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
The mystery of Σ Cold_fire_by_gate_to_nowhereThe mystery of Σ Midas2The mystery of Σ AutumnKnight
Baaqir
Baaqir

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" October 5th 2011, 3:28 pm

Rush would watch as the three men would inject themselves to what Rush assumed was the Σ drug. Right after that though he would see the roof of the car come flying off of the SUV and right towards him. Rush would step up and catch the hood and then tossing it off to the side of him thanks to his suit. Rush would then watch as the four drug dealers would rush the three other people that were there. Rush would run over and join in on the battle. He looked at which enemy he should take on. He would then look at the other three.

"I got the girl."

Rush would say as he grinned and run straight towards the girl. He assumed she had some degree of super strength to rip of the rook of the SUV and be able to chuck from where he was before so he would be a bit more cautious until he could gauge her strength. Rush would ready his buckler in his hand. He would wind back his fist with the buckler in it and go for a punch using the buckler. Rush was more testing to see how strong this girl was than actually trying to cause any kind of harm. Yet he was not holding back any of his strength really because putting two and two together he figured she was going to be a pretty powerful opponent to deal with.
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightraid October 5th 2011, 8:11 pm

Jessica swiveled out of the way of the white robot who decided to answere her in a Darth Vader voice and the car roof bursting off the car and thought to herself,"What the hell." She then noticed that the three men had injected themselves with some kind of drug and then turned into super powered freaks. She decided to tell the robot off but held her tongue and then activated her touch screen super computer. She then quickly entered some data and then looked over the calculation that the screen was showing. She then reved up her bike and charged the man in with rock skin while saying out loud,"First of all I'm 18, Second of all I know how to use a gun, and Finally I got boulder for brains over there." Jessica then stopped her bike suddenly and jump from the seat firing bullets straight at the man's face. Unfortunatly the rock skin didn't slow him down much and he took the bullets in his arm, barely feeling much from what she saw. "Damm it I thought that would actually do something."Jessica said to herself as she tried to think of something else.

Nightraid
Nightraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 7th 2011, 9:41 pm

Nightkill glanced at the French woman. He quickly decided she was the main threat. Charging up electricity in his hand, he threw a lightning bolt at her, then covered himself with electricity. He saw the other boy also attacking her, but he decided not to stop his original plan.

He charged right at her. Moving at incredible speeds, the electricity-covered alien practically flew toward the French girl. "Je parle le français, bonne dame!" he chuckled, preparing to slam into her and seriously injure her that way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 8th 2011, 4:31 am

The mystery of Σ Lily_Petals_by_Keena53-1-1

Miss Midas screamed as she took the hit from the shield, but not because it hurt. She could feel no pain, and her skeleton was made out of solid Soloid. This metal was stronger than anything else known to man. No, it was because it ripped the bottom half of her flesh mask off. She turned and snarled at Rush. "Vous hybride! Vous osez?" Switching back to speaking english, she narrowed her yes at him, her the bottom left of her face missing, showing a golden skeleton. "I 'ave killed men for less zhen zhat my friend. Do you believe you are truly better zhen any of them?" Before she could get a response she felt an electric charge surge through her body, burning their other side of her mask, leaving the once alabaster skin black and deformed. With a slur of incoherent french she whirled on her new attacker.

"You are cowards! You attack a girl all alone, and by surprise!? I spit on your cowardice, and I sneer at your pathetic attacks!" She reached her right arm out once Nightkill jumped to tackle her. Using her superior strength, she grabbed at his coat as he flew at her, intending to use her power to make it into solid Solidium, preventing him from moving further, and casing him in a conductive metal, making his powers as deadly for himself as they would be for others. Though that's only what she intends to do, her plans haven't always worked out in the past.

The mystery of Σ Sigma

The three Sigma enchanced goons came back to their senses. The rock man in a panic saw the girl shoot at him, and raised his arm to protect himself. It was then that he noticed he was coated in some kind of stone, the bullets ricocheting off of him. With a roar he charged at the girl swinging his fits, intending to punch right through her. The man that was sprouting tentacles, noticed his partner charge, and since there was no one attacking him, followed suit and lunged forward at the young girl, his tentacles flailing. "Kill you... We... Kill... You!" The green man croaked. His voice a rasping hiss.

The mystery of Σ Guardor_3d_robot_by_jossdiim-1

Baaqir saw the two thugs charge at the young woman. "Watch out!" He bellowed in the Darth Vader voice, as he brought his gun to bare. He launched an energy burst at the green man, but that was all he had time to do before his suit shook with a sudden violent force. All of his instruments were responding erratically and sparks were flying off of the outside of his suit. A few paces away, the man with the electric powers was flying at him in an arc. Now nothing more than a living lighting bolt, absorbing all electricity that he came in contact with, growing ever more powerful. "Crap! Crap! Crap! Gadget status!?" His suit responded in it's normal clicks and beeps, but static also came over the line. "Massive energy surge, at initial strike, now all power levels are falling." The last thing he saw on his monitor before it went black, was the energy blast connect with the green man. But that only bought the girl seconds as he got up, barely seeming to notice the energy.

Baaqir
Baaqir

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" October 9th 2011, 12:26 pm

Rush would step back a bit after the hit he gave Miss Midas as it would rip her skin right in front of him. That was not what made him step back, but it was the site of the metal alloy that she was actually made of underneath. Rush was not 100% sure to what the alloy was and would love to get a sample of it, but he didn't have time now. Nightkill would come in and tackle Miss Midas full of electricity and all as he hit. She would seem to not be effected by the electricity as she tried to counter strike him. Rush would look over at the white robot to see him get overloaded by an electrical shot from one of the newly transformed men. Rush would throw his buckler up in the air and then with perfect aim kick the buckler straight at the legs of the superhuman with the electrical powers.

"Ay sparky over here!"

Rush would call out to the man and he would evidently turn in Rush's direction. he would not have time to react as the buckler was already coming at such a high speed that it was impossible to dodge it now. The man would get clipped right on the side of his leg and the buckler continue through his legs, causing the man to flip over onto his stomach and hit the ground and also stopping him from shooting the electricity at the Baaqir. The buckler would bounce of the ground and hit a light pole causing it to come back to Rush as he would get over next to the robot to check on his status.

"Are you alright?"

Rush would say as sparky would be at all fours right now. He would look over at Rush and shoot a constant stream of electricity at the two. Rush would use his buckler to block the stream of electricity, causing the stream to deflect in multiple directions across the battlefield. The lighting would hit across the ground, fly off into the air, and even get close to some of the others battles. rush would hold his ground as he would protect Baaqir from the man, buying time for him to recover.
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightraid October 11th 2011, 12:14 pm

Jessica looked behind her at the tentacled man that was hit by a blast from the Vader drone. She then looked and saw that the white wonder was hit by the electric thug who was then hit by the buckler from the man who was tag teaming the girl that emerged from the destroyed SUV. She then ran over grab the tentacle man and swung him like a wrecking ball into he almighty rock faced freak. After they hit each other she fired off two rounds from her pistol as she ran over to see if the Great White Vader was ok. "So you ok Vader or do you need some help?" Jesica said to the robot and then saw her bike over to the side. She ran over to it and rode it back to the robot.

Jessica the took some jumper cables from one of the cars nerby then hooked her bike up to the robot. She then punched in some data on her computer and saw that the robot was low on energy reserves. She then reved up her engine to jump start the robot. "Come on you big hunk of metal get up before you become colateral damage."She said as she saw the energy levels of the robot slowly rising with each reve of the bike. She then looked over and saw the rock and tentacle men getting up and coming back to there scences.

Nightraid
Nightraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 12th 2011, 12:38 am

Nightkill's coat was transformed into a solid conductive metal, but he threw it off and threw it at the french girl quickly. He could not risk being destroyed by his own electric powers, despite the sheer irony in that. Instead, he then stood at range, occasionally throwing lightning bolts of electricity at the girl.

After firing three bolts at the girl, he turned his attention to the green man. He charged at him, using the same electrical charging attack he used against the French woman. He hoped this would have better luck, and even pulled out a knife to stab the tentacled man when he had charged into him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 13th 2011, 4:37 am

The electrical man, or "Sparky" as Rush had called him, stopped firing electricity at Rush as he began to convulse. Random bolts of stray electricity were launching from him in all directions. It seemed the Sigma drug was wearing the three men out with excessive use, as the rock man also stopped moving, lying on the ground after being knocked back by Jessica. Though the heroes couldn't tell by looking, the inside of his body was now also turning to rock. The tentacled man, actually would have survived. Eventually getting used to his powers, and his now reformed body, growing into a full and somewhat powerful metahuman in his own right. But that was before a knife was plunged into his gut. That was before the acid that now formed his bodily fluids began to spurt out and into the air, melting the knife blade and spattering against the electrical discharge coming from Nightkill, becoming a stinking steam that would burn the eyes.

With a clap of thunder and blinding light, Sparky actually launched up into the air, then back down against the ground, just like normal electricity would, leaving a scorched patch of pavement, and nothing but his screams echoing off the walls of the surrounding buildings.

Coming back online thanks to the efforts of Jessica, Baaqir was able to watch all of this unfolding. He quickly pushed himself to his feet and then lurched over Jessica as the acid blood sprayed towards them, hitting the back of his armour in hissing strands the warning lights of his suit began to flash, once the blood had stopped flowing the suit began to glow blue, eventually breaking into segments, which then fragmented into a blue mist. Ozzi was then left to crouch next Jesscica, holding onto his small Robot Gadget. "Crap, shit, crap, crap! He cursed as he whipped his sleeve at his face. A small bit of blood had hit him once his suit deformed from too much damage. Not enough to leave a permanent scar, just enough to sting like hell.

Looking around, he noticed two things. The men with their powers were no longer moving, the acid had stopped gouting fourth, and Miss Midas was gone. Apparently having used the mayhem of the two men to escape. "Shit... She must have gotten away with their shipment in the confusion..." He stopped to think for a moment. "Some one want to check the man, shield boy knocked unconscious? He might be carrying a syringe gun like the other three." He sat down and looked for a cigarette. He pulled it out and got Gadget to light it as he closed his eyes as he took a pull. When he had come out of his suit, he fell from chest height and hit his head, and was a little dizzy, unaware of the blood coming down from his temple.

Baaqir
Baaqir

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" October 23rd 2011, 1:19 pm

Rush would look at Baaqir as he referred to him as shield boy. Rush would not say anything as he did not want to cause any kind of controversies with anyone right now. Rush would walk over to the unconscious man and search him. Rush would rifle though his pockets looking for the syringe gun. Rush would find it and raise it up to show the others that he had gotten it. Finally a sample that Rush could use and so could the others. He would walk it over to where Baaqir and Jessica were standing to show them. Rush would inspect the syringe and the fluid that was held inside the small vial that was attached to the gun. Looking at it would not tell him much of anything and would have to be taken back to a lab, preferably one of Rush's lab for him. Rush would look at the others who were with him.

"Looks like this is it."
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top