The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2024, 1:56 am by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2024, 1:04 am by ghost

» Ervin James
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 2:53 am by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 5:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 9:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 9:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2024, 1:17 am by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 11:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 6:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 6:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 1:29 am by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 10:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_vote_lcapThe Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_voting_barThe Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_vote_lcapThe Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_voting_barThe Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] Empty The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]]

Post by keblinky May 15th 2012, 10:36 pm

Samantha was in New York, walking near the Steel Industries building, her sneakers making squishing noises against the rain covered street, she felt great. It was such a relief after fighting her way out of so many situations, to have a moth to herself, watching old movies in her Brooklyn apartment. She had gone outside to return her rented copy of "Napolean Dynamite" to Borrowed Movies N More. Seeing the store in the distance she walked further, and entered the store. "Hey, Jones, I have my copy of Napolean Dynamite to return" said Samantha as she walked in the store. After returning the video, she heard Jones say to her "Did you hear about Steel Industries and that new guy in charge? His name is Vergil Kleas and he is the leading scientist in robotics!" "wel then, thanks for telling me that Jones" said Samantha as she walked out of the store. "Robotics expert huh? Well I'm interested, and I think that it would be nice to see how robotics has advanced since I got my degree in engineering." Sam thought to herself. "Gods, you humans and your "science" said Kayuk the beaver God in her head. "When will you learn all you ever needed was in nature?" "Be quiet Kayuk, you know "us humans" can advance however we want" responded Samantha. Walking up to the Steel Industries Building, Samantha took off her raincoat, stepped inside, and decided to take a tour of the place. "This should prove interesting" she muttered while looking at one of the catalogues. Suddenly a man wearing a lab-coat jumped out of a door and said "There's been a leak in Hydraulic Engine Section C! Everyone evacuate!" Realizing that this was a problem, as she specialized in hydraulics, Samantha turned around and decided to find the leak, as her powers would certainly help her stop this mess. "Let's hope I'm not interfered with, or these people might just all drown" she said as she walked into the building.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "quantity has a quality all its own"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Back to top Go down

The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] Empty Re: The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]]

Post by Capt'n Sinnarr May 17th 2012, 12:58 am

"Sir, we have a couple of problems. A leak in the hydraulics section and a trespasser. I have the leak under control by diverting the water for the time being, what do you want me to do with the trespasser?"

It was such an annoying thing to hear, the fact that people could not make an appointment before showing up at the company, and this was just made worse when people decided to walk in on sections of the building they where not supposed to be. It was something that annoyed him without end, those deadbeats walking in without an invite and starting trouble within the company. For Vergil, the choice was rather simple, taking into consideration that this person had been in the same location as the sudden hydraulics failure that had been routed by Duke, the company super computer made by Vergil himself. Letting the cameras follow this new arrival, he was going to make sure that there would be no further trouble by going into the fray himself. Even though he was just a man without any weapons or any kind of power, he was well educated both in Nano-robotics, IT, different forms of Mechanics and had a reputation as a world champion of mixed martial arts when he was a couple of years younger. As such, he could handle threats of a certain level himself, and throw out unwanted folk with his own two hands. "Don't worry about it Duke, just put the place in lock-down and keep the water routed while the valves are being tuned up, I will deal with things myself, might give the media something fun to write about" Vergil told his computer before walking out of the door and heading down to section C. He wanted to see the face of the one that started making trouble in his company, not even bothering to look at security tapes made by Duke.

"Very well sir, I will keep an eye on you"

With that, the black haired man marched through the halls, greeting a security guard along the way, taking his hand gun and billy club, putting the gun in the back of his pants and working the billy club with his hands. He had been working with Tonfa before during the time in which he was working hard to become a skilled fighter and eventual world champion, making him look quite terrifying. Placing it in his belt, he could grab onto it and defend himself whenever the moment came in which he was going to be forced to go on the offensive. If things did become problematic, he could let Duke activate the defenses, which if they where to be activated, gave the cleaning crew a lot of bits and pieces to clean up. Not being the big fan of violence, he was going to try and get this troublemaker out without starting anything, waiting outside of the entrance to section C, talking to his watch moments before opening the door. "Duke, Code word is Pizzaface, aim the guns whenever I give the sign" he said, pushing the button to override the security lock and opening the door to section C. Once the door would open, the one locked inside would see him, and depending on the situation, things would either continue hostile or on neutral grounds, though said person would be removed from the sector and taken into custody if no good reason was given as to why that person was there at the same time as one of the first system malfunctions in years.

Last edited by Capt'n Sinnarr on May 18th 2012, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capt'n Sinnarr
Capt'n Sinnarr

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] Empty Re: The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]]

Post by keblinky May 17th 2012, 1:56 am

"Alrighty then, let's see what the problem is here. Damn it, fucking engineer forgot to put in the hydraulics piston 13 into the right opening, damn this is gonna be tricky" muttered Samantha to herself as she slowly manipulated all the water back into place, using it to lift the pipe pieces and mend the various fractures and hydraulic leaks. She saw a black haired man who held himself with an authority walk down the corridor, brandishing a gun, and what looked like a baton. "Oh, good some grunt forces, well I'm here fixed this "little" spill, so if you could hand me a wrench or something along those lines that would be great, yeah" Sam was always cloaked in an aura of stability and assurance and she was sure that this man would comply, she was levitating water with a bunch of pipes in it, if that wasn't intimidating, she did not now what was. "Well why you just standing there? Fetch me a wrench." she said in a snappy tone of voice.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt'n Sinnarr May 18th 2012, 11:43 pm

Keeping the gun in his back pocket so it would remain out of sight, and the baton within reach of his hands, though the person he saw was not the kind of person he had expected to be there. It was a fairly attractive native american who was tempering with his stuff, even though it seemed more like this person was trying to help out rather then wreck things. Still, he did not much appreciate it when those he did not knew where touching his stuff, or broke in to places they should not have been in the first place. "You there, I would appreciate it if you would come down here and let my computer do the work, he knows what he is doing. I would like it if you explained to me who you are and what you are doing here, because it pains me when I have to send a pretty face like yours down town" he said, taking out the baton and maneuvering it with his hands, showing that despite his lack of powers, he did not have a lack of power, because he had been trained in martial arts for many years, and had a very impressive title to prove it. Pointing the tip at her, he made a motion to back up his statement of wanting her to come down from the broken system. Duke was very touchy when it came down to people touching his stuff, something the super computer shared with it's creator. When mechanical hands came from the ceiling in order to work on the broken gear while keeping the water routed, passing it through other pipelines so no more would spill. The water was needed to cool the machinery downstairs, so they would need the fresh water quite much.

Waiting for the woman to come down, he wondered if this person had any motives for coming here, because at the moment, it seemed like she had come there to break things for some reason. It could have been yet another religious fanatic from another place then the desert, because he hated the kind of people that followed religion and its laws, but still went out of their way to kill others, going against their very religion. He always thought of religion as nothing more then stories written up by stoners that did well in the age of stupidity as he liked to call it. He had met capable scientists that followed religion, though those without religion would not held back by retarded laws made by a man with a beard that lived in the clouds. "Are you one of those religious fanatics that came her to break my stuff for being an atheist? because if you are, I won't have as much trouble with sending you to a maximum security prison in Siberia. You see, I know people all over the globe that would be most happy to do me a favor, considering the fact that I am a man of status and understanding, though I hold no love for the crazed religious fools that come here to hold me back because I do not follow your point of view" He said, clearly explaining what he would be forced to do if this person was one of them. If a wrong move was made, Duke would fire the automatic machine guns, thus ending possible conflict in mere seconds, stopping it before it could get a chance to escalate.
Capt'n Sinnarr
Capt'n Sinnarr

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 19th 2012, 4:08 pm

"What? Religious fanatic? I follow a religion but I don't persecute those who don't believe in it. I honestly came here looking to take the tour, then this shit of yours broke down and it was flooded so no luck getting anyone else in there I thought to myself. And so-far I've just fixed the leak and patched up the pipe." Samantha retorted angrily at the man's accusations about her coming here to break things. She may have been reckless but she would never flood an entire building full of civilians on something so petty as her religion. She was a bit tired from manipulating the copious amounts of water back into the pipeworks, so she finished up the repairs and sat down, slumped against the wall. "By the way please stop trying to hide that gun behind your back, it wont come to a firefight or anything like that" said Sam lazily. "Anywho... you can call me Sam what's your name mister, and you might wanna warn your boss *Sam pulls out a small sphere, cut in half, which had deployed nannobots to chew through the pipeworks* that this was sabotage, not an accident" Sam, after saying this, stood up, dried herself of, and went up to the guy and said "I'll be here for the next tour"
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira May 19th 2012, 4:48 pm

Construct desire
The fine line between disease and what I need

She lazily tapped away at her desk sorting through files and files of emails. This was the most boring part of her new job—the actual secretary work. However, quitting the hospital and coming all the way over here was a definite currency boost to her income. Not to mention the amazing perks it came with. The problem was though, her working hours doubled and so did the labour she was sent with. It wasn't like she actually cared. She liked her job.

Secretarial work came easy for her and she was terribly glad that she didn't have a partner to work with. All the people who ever came here to introduce themselves and offer to help her have always been brushed aside by her. She did not want help nor did she need it. She was a perfectionist in every way and could do whatever work was given to her in a shorter amount of time than she would do if she had to teach an idiot how to do it.

Yes, Autumn was a stuck up bitch. Even in the museum they had problems with her. In fact, they had problems with her clothing style too! Just because she'd unbutton the blouse a bit to give her more room to breath. It wasn't her fault she was blessed with a plentiful bosom. In fact, she wasn't just all body. She had brains too. Brains people would kill to have. The museum kept her just because she knew more than what people who have been working there for years knew. She even gave them a very detailed summary on each of the items in the museum. Oddly enough, her summary actually contained the net worth of every item. It wasn't her fault she put a price. She needed to be ready just in case a potential client wanted something from that museum.

In fact, she only charged a percentage of what the item was actually worth. Charging double or triple the price was far too suspicious. The bank would question her motives and she could be arrested in a snap of her fingers. However, charging a simple percentage could make the income believable and her clients would have what they wanted for a definite bargain. In fact, they wouldn't pay what they normally would which was double or even triple the price of the item they wanted.

Now in this job, the secretarial work was fine. It was the night work she had to do that was a little bit harder. Though she wasn't assigned to anything yet, she knew how back breaking the job would be. She was glad her ballet came handy for once, and all the rest of her extra classes and the things she was tutored for. It was funny how handy her eye for antiques and jewels were, and how she knew just what they costed. It was even funnier how much people would pay for skills like hers. She actually thought Vergil was crazy in taking her in as his 'assistant'.

She wondered where her employer was now. She wanted to meet one of these religious enemies of his but never got the chance to. She pouted, getting up from her desk. It was funny how at this time, he was actually called for a commotion. Autumn's eyes lit up. Maybe this was her big chance too! Work was getting boring anyways. She slid out of her seat and pushed the chair back in. She walked down the hall pondering an excuse to see him.

It was at this time an intern came out of the culinary room on a coffee break. Her eyes lit up excitedly and eyed the intern. He was a fresh college graduate and definitely older than her by just a few years. He had a slight stubble on his chin and wore what looked like a newly bought suit. Autumn licked her lips.

"Are those for Vergil~?" She asked. The intern nodded and gulped. "I'll gladly take it to him." He handed it over without a flinch. He seemed relieved enough and Autumn smiled taking the cup away from him. She laughed wondering if he was truly scared of the boss or was just won over by her female charms. After all, interns loved to mooch up to the boss.

Autumn's own attire consisted off a button down black long sleeved top with a maroon colored pencil skirt with black stockings and black pumps underneath. Her top was unbuttoned just enough for her to look corporate and sexy at the same time; it was in fact, something she wanted to look like. She wanted to look professional, but at the same time, she did not want to give up her image of being a woman. Tons of girls dressed up so dryly here. She was not going to be one of them.

She took the cup and went to where her boss was. She smiled, looking up at him and cooly said, "Your coffee." While drifting her eyes over to whoever he was talking to. To her pleasant surprise it was that girl from the museum. The very museum where she quit her job just recently. Oh what a joy.

Naga||Autumn

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Two Engineers [[Keblinky and Capt'n Sinnarr and anyone else who feels like joining]] Nagasig
Power Grid:
Kaira
Kaira

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top