The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by Jeannie Rose December 1st 2016, 2:29 am

well we tie him up and turn him in for money that's what bounty hunters do with bad guys. let's see I think I got some handcuffs in here. She looks through her bag and pulls out some handcuffs and puts them on the cult leader guy.

as for the building i suggest we get out of it. and call the firefighter guys.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 10 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by energeticmadwoman December 1st 2016, 8:48 am

Nadia nods, "Good idea." She watches as Jeannie handcuffs the guy. He's woozy, dazed, and a little burnt, but still alive. She wonders how much people will take him for. Nadia pulls out her cracked phone leaving an anonymous tip on their location, as suggested. She gestures with her head and leaves through the front of the building, watching the little church burn. Wow, she's probably going to hell.

"But wait, we came here on a bike, what the hell are we supposed to do with him?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 1st 2016, 2:35 pm

yeah I really should get a car so I have a trunk to stuff people in. I usually call the cops and they come get them or sometimes can tie them up on my bike but with you too wouldn't have room for that so guess you should call them too then.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 2nd 2016, 8:50 am

Nadia nods stiffly and dials her phone once again. She gives the police an anonymous tip about the man, and promptly hangs up when they start asking unnecessary questions. She looks down at the secured man, "Well, that's taken care of, did we miss anything?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 2nd 2016, 4:22 pm

Jeannie starts counting on her fingers to check.well let's see we found out the cult was behind the murders,we stopped them from summoning the boogie man thing and saved the world,we tied them up so the cops can take them away. oh, should we take the real book back to the museum,or maybe the fake one and we should hide the real one so no one else can do bad magic with it?

Oh and you said we could get more pancakes,which would be good all that excitement made me hungry again
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 2nd 2016, 6:17 pm

Nadia was conflicted, she didn't want to give the book away, there was so much she could do with it. But, Jeannie was right, and there was a high possibility of her using it for some not so good things that would probably get her into fifty shades of trouble. But she didn't think that it should be taken back to the museum. Where is someplace that no one would dare look? Ah ha! "We should hide it, make sure this don't 'appen again, yeah? We can get some pancakes first though." Nadia's stomach grumbles at the thought, that might have been a shifting organ though, she wasn't too sure.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 2nd 2016, 6:30 pm

yeah pancakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh will have to think of a good place to hide it,maybe we can get a boat and go to Bermuda and toss it in there triangle things get lost there all the time.

Jeannie skips over to her bike ready to go get pancakes.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 2nd 2016, 7:16 pm

"Huh, good idea." Nadia replied, she followed Jeannie and hopped behind her on the bike. "Where would we get someone to fly us though?" She wraps her and around Jeannie tight, "Let's go, I'm hungry."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 2nd 2016, 9:46 pm

i could fly us. I got tired getting in trouble airport security cause my guns and stuff. so I asked Santa Claus for a helicopter. so he got me that and a gift card thing for free flying lessons,so now I just fly myself where need to go.

once she feels that Nadia is holding on she starts the motorcycle and back to IHOP they go
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 4th 2016, 7:59 pm

"Huh, that sounds like a good plan. Ah wonder if Santa would get me a new car since he got 'ya a helicopter," Nadia mumbles tiredly. She lets out a sigh of relief once they start to leave the old church, and does a little wave at the countryside as the pass by. The ride back into the city seems longer, and now that they have time, she appreciates the rolling hills and forest greenery.

They arrive back at the IHOP, and she has never been happier in her entire life. Nadia hops off the bike and excitedly hurries to the doors.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 4th 2016, 8:40 pm

well yeah if your really good he will,we did really good saving the world so I bet he'll give us super duper good gifts this year Jeannie is happy when the get there cause she was really hungry look out pancakes here i come. Jeannie follows Nadia to the door excited she can already smell the pancakes.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 4th 2016, 8:50 pm

Nadia gently kicks open the door to the IHOP. A couple of patrons give them confused looks, but promptly return to their food, uninterested. Their old waitress bounds back up to them happily, "Hello again, ladies~! Same spot?" Nadia nods slightly and the waitress leads them back to their seats. "Alrighty, what'll you have this time?"

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 4th 2016, 10:33 pm

yay Jeannie is happy to see the cute waitress from before,with all the world-saving to do she was worried it'd be awhile before being able to use the number she gave her last time.

I'm super hungry I want all the kinds of pancakes, please!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 5th 2016, 9:38 am

The waitress raised he eyebrows minutely, "All of them? Well, if you're sure... All the pancakes on the menu for you, darling~!" She turns to Nadia inquiringly, Nadia orders the same Strawberry Shortcake pancake as before. With a nod, the waitress scoops up their menus and walks away.

With a huff, Nadia lays her head down on the table, wow she's tired. "Yeesh, watchin' you two is sickeningly sweet," she mumbles. Brushing her braids out of her face, she reaches down to her pocket and pulls out her phone. she slides it back across the table to Jeannie. "'Ere, a promise's a promise."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 5th 2016, 2:27 pm

yup I'm sure i may be tiny but i can eat a bunch
Jeannie can't wait for pancakes as the waitress goes off,she sees Nadia slide her phone over to her.the waitress most like her calling her darling how nice. she smiles amused
yay Jeannie will save the forest with Mr. deer She starts playing the game happily.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman December 5th 2016, 3:05 pm

Nadia's slowly becoming bored with her fight adrenaline finally draining. She draws on the kid's menu placed on the table, expertly coloring within the lines. This humanoid pancake thing will be perfect. When she finishes, she looks up proudly from her artwork, when they get back home she is putting this on the freakin' fridge. Nadia looks around the restaurant and spots someone staring at her weird choice of clothing. She playfully winks at them, they blush and look back down being caught. Nadia laughs slightly.

"So, what do we do now? We eat, then what? Are we headed back to the hotel?" Nadia asks.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top