The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_voting_barThis Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by energeticmadwoman November 27th 2016, 11:44 pm

With a shake of her head and a huff of laughter, Nadia pulls the two Berrettas out from one of her hiding places in her witch garb and jogs behind Jeannie.

Inside the bedraggled and desolate old church, there is a large gathering of figures. They are huddled in a large circle, soft chants spilling from their lips and filling the empty room. The stench of rotting corpses and lavender candles flit around the air. Clearly, the lavender was lit so that the corpse smell would go away, however it didn't seem to be working. The people stood above a large star, carved into the wooden floor of the church. There are ancient symbols everywhere, though not all can be seen due to the dim lighting of the room.

They stop abruptly when they notice the two young women approaching their hiding spot. One of the figures groans, "For Satan's sake, Todd I thought you said that your tracks were covered!" Todd whines at the other figure, "Well, I'm sorry Helen, what did you expect me to say? I knew you were going to be pissed at me either way!"

The hooded figures let out a collective sigh at their bickering partners, but an agreement was settled that they had to finish this, and fast. They send two of them to go stand watch at the door.

energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery - Page 9 Empty Re: This Feels Like a Cliche Murder Mystery

Post by Jeannie Rose November 28th 2016, 3:38 pm

Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Jeannie see the cultist guards she starts shooting at them. Nadia said to blow them to kingdom come ok then.

She loves making things go boom. That's why she brought this gun from her collection not only was the rifle good for shooting lots of bullets. It had a grenade launcher attachment good for blasting stuff.

knock knock,little pigs let me in!Jeannie blast the door up with a grenade. Jeannie starts shooting at stuff wildly to cause a commotion and draw the cultist attention they can't do their ritual thing if there too worried about the crazy idiot blowing up everything.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 29th 2016, 8:52 am

The poor guards didn't even stand a chance. As soon as Jeannie shot them, they stopped, hindered by the bullets. One of them screamed in confusion. When the grenade dropped, they were blasted away from the door, and the main ritual froze in shock. The cultists ducked to the ground to avoid some of the rampant gunfire, three if them were killed, blood stained the wooden floors of the church. They continued on though, sending more of them out of the circle, there were still so many.

Five of them ran at Jeannie, they didn't have long range weapons, but they had knives. And they seemed more experienced than the last batch.

Nadia took aim with her guns and shot the cultists. Her aim wasn't as good as Jeannie's but her bullets still hit their targets. She figured that Jeannie could take care of the guys on her own, so she set to work breaking up the circle. There were 35 people left. This was going to be a while.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

4 Down, 31 to go.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 29th 2016, 1:54 pm

bang bang bang!!!!!!!!!! sure are a lot of you guys. But you're not too bright. Jeannie is amused at how they silly running at her with their little knives. She just keeps shooting at them.

She sees Nadia missing with some circle thingy.are we supposed to get rid of that too? Jeannie will help,Bada Boom!!!!!!!! She shoots a grenade into the center of the circle.

That gets some more of the cultist attention and they come after her.hole in one! Yikes, they didn't like that much,can't catch me. She runs off with them chasing her shooting behind her comically amused by all this.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 29th 2016, 3:45 pm

Nadia lets out a wild laugh, "Thanks, Jean!" Nadia watches as the cultists are blown back from their ritual circle with morbid fascination. She notices that the ground where the star is drawn on the floor is... oddly enough not broken? She'd have to figure out another way to get rid of it, though her main priority was making sure that those cultists didn't go back to the circle.

Bang! Bang! Bang Bang! Nadia makes little gun noises as she shoots, she was enjoying this too much- Oops out of bullets. She stuffs the small guns back into her dress. She'll have to pull out the heavy artillery now. She pulls out one of the larger guns Jeannie gave her and laughs as she plows through more of the cultists. She wonders where the leader is through all of this-

Oh. There he is. The cultists apparent leader is standing in the center of the ritual circle, he wasn't there a moment ago, so Nadia figures he just crawled back from the grenade. He's attempting to fix it, but he doesn't seem to well. He's pretty burnt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 29th 2016, 4:16 pm

your welcome,mindless destruction is on of my specialty's. hey look the leader guy lets grab him. If we have him the others might surrender. Jeannie tries to make her way to the leader why fighting off the cultist,huh she wonders why Nadia started with the small guns first what a silly why to go she thought,she likes starting big.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 29th 2016, 4:33 pm

Nadia has a split moment where she freezes and contemplates what Jeannie says. Didn't that only happen in the movies? She's brought back when one of the cultists tries to hurl his knife at her. It fails, by a long-shot and skids on the floor, hitting her boot. It's a nice knife though, so she takes it. "Well thanks buddy!" She says cheerfully. She then puts a bullet in his chest. "Ah'm right with 'ya, Jean!" Nadia fights her way through the cultists. Their numbers were evening out thank God.

The cultist leader sees them approaching, he looks positively miffed. "You!" He yells at the girls. "You're ruining my plans!" Excellent deduction on his part.

He puts his palms together and chants, oily creatures start pooling up from the ground. They hold people like shapes, but they don't seem to be sentient. The oil creatures run at the girls. There's tons of them.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 29th 2016, 7:29 pm

well next time you should make plans that aren't about ending the world,stick with dungeons and dragons or something.
Jeannie looks curiously at the cult leaders summoned creatures. ewww gross what are those booger monsters! Jeannie runs away from the army of slimeys. She hides behind a table and starts to shoot at them.

crap no more bullets She digs through her backpack and finds another gun to start shooting with
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 29th 2016, 7:57 pm

Nadia lets out a shriek, and darts behind some stray boxes they had lying around. She was going to have nightmares tonight, hooo boy. Nadia aims her gun at the approaching goop monsters, they are not easy to shoot with their oily and shaky bodies. She shoots at a few of them, keeping them from her hiding spot. She doesn't want to figure out what it would feel like if they touched her, no siree.

The cult leader stands and laughs at Jeannie, pausing in his work. It's time for his villainous monologue. "Ending it? I'm making it useful! This old rock is full of corruption and misdeeds, it would make a fitting sacrifice!"

"Oooh, so he's off his rocker then,"
Nadia mutters. shoot she's nearly out of these bullets. Nadia has to reload, this is her last round for this gun. One of the monsters get too close, before she can shoot it to bits. It smells faintly of gasoline.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 29th 2016, 10:27 pm

wait so your like evil hippies or something?if thought you guys were peaceful so stop trying to kill me and hug a tree or something.

Jeannie wonders what to do about the goopy grunts. bullets don't seem to work much on them being squishy and all.
Huh, they smell....like gas that gives Jeannie an idea.

kill them with fire! She pulls a lighter and a can of hairspray out of her bag. go Jeannie dragon powers!!!!!!!!!!! She shoots the spray at the goops setting it on fire with the lighter making a flamethrower of sorts
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 29th 2016, 10:44 pm

The leader growls at Jeannie, "How dare you insult us in that manner! What do you think a sacrifice means, little one? Once this ritual is complete, your puny earth will be no more. And us- the chosen ones, will be granted gifts beyond our imagination!" The man lets out a crooked smile. It immediately drops once he sees Jeannie's new weapon."No! How? Ugh!" He turns back to his work. They've gotta hurry.

Nadia honestly could kiss Jeannie for her brilliant idea. Especially since she had just neared the end of her bullets. Shoot, shoot shoot shoot- What a day for Nadia to forget her lighter, and Jeannie was too far away to get one from her. Welp, what's another bad decision huh? "Hey, Jean!" She yells, skittering back to the wall of the church. She's horrifyingly out in the open. "On my mark, get as low to the ground as possible! For now, cover me!" Nadia's suddenly grateful that the church isn't too big. Taking out one of her knives, Nadia cuts into her hand and starts to draw two Kenaz runes on the wall of the church. Oh this was gonna hurt like hell.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 30th 2016, 2:49 am

sacrifice wasn't that like a creed song that was popular a while back or something. you can't blow up the earth you'll hurt all the puppies and bunnies and kitties on it.I won't let you get away with hurting cute adorable things that amuse me. She hears Nadia say something about covering her then getting on the floor.ok then Luckily Jeannie cares about her looks a lot.
So she has plenty of cans of hair spray to fuel her makeshift flamethrower in her bag. She keeps melting the gloopers waiting for Nadia's signal.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 30th 2016, 8:50 am

She connects the last few lines on her second rune and smiles at her craftsmanship. It's drawn pretty well for her being under such pressure. Nadia takes a steadying breath and puts her palms on the two runes, watching as the power erupts into them and they begin to heat up. "Now!" Nadia ducks to the floor just as the visceral pain starts to throb behind her eyes. This had better work.

The two Kenaz runes erupt in flames, and together they create a volley of six balls of fire, flinging towards the goop monsters, at high speeds. They hit nearly all of them, leaving a few stragglers for Jeannie to take out with the flamethrower. One of them hits the cult leader, who promptly hisses in pain. He drops something onto the ground, Nadia can't see what it is from her position.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 30th 2016, 3:42 pm

yikes ,duck and cover! Jeannie drops to the floor as Nadia's fireballs fly about blasting the monsters.

Once the explosion is done Jeannie looks up and sees that most of the monster were torched.She blasts the last couple monsters Nadia somehow missed with her flame thrower. then looks over to Nadia excited.
oh my gosh that was soo cool, do it again, Can you do fireworks too?

She notices the cult leader drop something when he is hit by Nadia's fireball finders keepers!
Jeannie rushes over scooping up the item. hey Nadia looky what I got I think it's the real magic book this time,well a magic book anyway. they all look the same to me.

She takes it to Nadia so she can take a look at it
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman November 30th 2016, 10:47 pm

Nadia wheezes and sits up straight. She winces and grunts in wetly, but she ends up standing. "Heh, maybe a little later, Jean." She smiles brightly at her, thankful that the pain wasn't too bad.

She examines the item that Jeannie brings to her, it's the stolen book alright. It was fairly obvious just by the sheer smell of old that wafted from its deep purple cover. She whistles, "Well ain't this a beauty. It's the real deal, sweetheart." Nadia frowned when she realized it was a bit burnt.

Oh shoot.

Nadia looks up and realizes a small consequence of using fireballs in an old wood church. The back wall where the ritual was taking place had started to catch fire bit by bit, and the paint was starting to crisp and fall to the ground in flakes. "Ok, uhm. Two things. One, what are we gonna do with Mr. British Psycho over there? Two, this church is probably gonna burn down."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 1st 2016, 2:29 am

well we tie him up and turn him in for money that's what bounty hunters do with bad guys. let's see I think I got some handcuffs in here. She looks through her bag and pulls out some handcuffs and puts them on the cult leader guy.

as for the building i suggest we get out of it. and call the firefighter guys.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top