The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
The Guardians (Updated thread) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Guardians (Updated thread) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The Guardians (Updated thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Guardians (Updated thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Guardians (Updated thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Guardians (Updated thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Guardians (Updated thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Guardians (Updated thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Guardians (Updated thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Guardians (Updated thread) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Guardians (Updated thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Guardians (Updated thread) Empty The Guardians (Updated thread)

Post by Jeisen January 10th 2015, 12:35 am

THE GUARDIANS
In peace, vigilance. In war, Victory. In death, Sacrifice.

Name Of the Group: The Guardians

Goal: To protect humanity and its freedom. Where others turn and run, a Guardian must plant his feet in the ground and face down all threats. We carry the burden that no one else can and will never surrender. Alone we struggle, but together we are unbreakable. To the last bullet, to the last man, to the last breath we will fight for humanity.

Color of the Group: #0099CC

History: A rainy day in London was all it took to bring three heroes together. Uzma, Entei and Jeisen fought in the downpour to stop a Villian known as Raikou and his lackeys. The fight wasn't pretty, but the three heroes held their ground and forced the villains off. With a fast friendship forming, the trio quickly formed the group the Guardians right then and there. It took some time, but using Entei's wealthy family to start up,  they managed to form a proper group that quickly expanded.

Roster:
Jeisen (current leader)

Vanguard  

Uzma

Entei

Tyuki

Forcewave

Liberty

Pending membership

Bases & items

The guardians currently have two bases, one stationary base deep underground Chicago as a central location for training, recuperating and living quarters for members. It comes stocked with the lastest tech ranging from a holographic training room to simulate combat scenarios to full shielding materials that render the base undetectable. No staff are present besides a few robots though they clean for most of base. It currently has, but isn't limited to, a small garden/ forest habitat, medical facility, tech and bio labs, vast library, aquatic center, and kitchen. Monitored from a command room that is run by a single officer if need be. The full security detail leave none wanting for safety in this veritable fortress.

The second base  is a mobile command base that rests among the clouds. Using advance propulsion technology and camouflage cloaking, the base blends in with the sky above and never needs to come down. Much smaller then the ground base, this mobile unity is meant for monitoring the world below and the skies above. Advance A. I.s bring in streams of useful data for the monitoring station while the base its self acts as a Mobile deployment center. A few planes are in a hanger, but the real transport is a very powerful teleporter that can shift guardians from one location to another on a moments notice. The teleporter links up to a device on the guardian then transports them to another location. The base itself has only a few air turrets and drones to defend itself from attacks as it relies mainly on its meta human protection and camouflage technology. Other then the hanger,  there is an armory, data storage and monitoring center, a meeting center, and a medical bay.

Every guardian is given a uplink communicator that doubles both as an comns device and as a tracker for the teleporter to lock on. What the item looks like is left up to each guardian, but its purpose is to connect everyone together. [level four wealth item]

Non essential gear

The chicago base comes with a full range of land vechicles ranging from motorcycles to cars. All guardians must pass a diving test before they are allowed behind the wheel [2 int requirement to drive]

The air base has two planes in its hanger capable of transporting 6 people each and landing in almost any terrain thanks to its hover technology. However, all guardians must pass a combat pilot training course due to the danger. [3 int to fly a plane, otherwise Nolan will fly you]

Guardians can access the armory to stock up on most modern weaponry from flashbangs to ammo. They can also be provided with some basic Kevlar armor if needed. [rp gear]

Application!

[OOC ANSWER] Character's name and a link to their app.

[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person?

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?

[IC ANSWER] Would you die for someone you don't know?

[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others?

[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread or instant join?

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Why does joining The Guardians appeal to you? (optional)

Note, you may be asked additional questions if need be. Minimum of two weeks activity before application. No one is guaranteed a spot in under any circumstances.

Last edited by Jeisen on May 7th 2015, 3:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

The Guardians (Updated thread) Empty Re: The Guardians (Updated thread)

Post by Jeisen January 10th 2015, 12:36 am

All wanting to join the guardians, please apply here!
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 12th 2015, 4:04 am

[OOC ANSWER] Bella-Rose Conner, https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8409-effigy#90830

[IC ANSWER] I just want to do some help for both humans and metas. How ever I can.

[IC ANSWER] Mostly yes, I use to steal for food but I'm trying to stop that now.

[IC ANSWER] If need be I would sacrifice my life for those in need.

[IC ANSWER] Yes, as long as they seem like a good person.

[IC ANSWER] I'm very willing to work with those I know and have not met.

[OOC ANSWER] Yes please.

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Because I feel that I work better with people and to also redeem myself for a past mistake.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy January 14th 2015, 11:43 pm

[OOC ANSWER] Steel https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8569-steel

[IC ANSWER] I grew up knowing I was meant to save people, when I was old enough I became a Marine.  I saved many lifes, was considered something of a war hero.  But I never cared for titles, I was there and people needed me.  Now that I have these extraordinary abilities, I want to use them to continue to save people.

[IC ANSWER] I see myself as a good person, yes I was forced to take lives in the military, but with every life I took I saved multiple others.

[IC ANSWER] I would sacrifice my life to save those threatened.

[IC ANSWER] I would be the first to risk my life, if it means saving another.

[IC ANSWER] As I said before, I was a Marine.  Working with others comes with the territory.

[OOC ANSWER] A recruitment thread would be cool.

[IC ANSWER] You guys are what make heroes something to hope for.  You guys never back down, never run away.  If a single life is threatened.. you guys will jump into a furnace to save them.  People like you are the reason why I'm here right now, I feel as though I belong here.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : Don't let the kitty fool you, this Orsy is a happy boi.

Number of posts : 143
Job : None'ya
Humor : HAHAHAHAHA
Registration date : 2015-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 14th 2015, 11:46 pm

Both applications are currently being reviewed. Thanks for your application.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 18th 2015, 8:26 am

Shauna Masters, the (Second) Sun Queen

An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf
Superheroing is in my blood. My grandfather was The Atom, and my parents formed the Masters family crime fighting team - Luchador and Sun Queen, and I was raised since I could walk to fight evil and care for others. After the family went their separate ways, I found my own reasons to help people. As a doctor, and as a superhero.

Are you a good person?
I'd like to think I try to be. But I've seen... and done... terrible things... for the sake of protecting others. When you've spent your whole life fighting "evil", you eventually get to the point that you have to make hard choices.

Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?
Sacrifice? I've done terrible things for the sake of helping people. I have a personal philosophy that dead heroes can't make a difference.

Would you die for someone you don't know?
Die for someone I don't know? That's tricky. If I die, there's a large chance it would result in a nuclear reaction... so no, me dying is an option we try to take off the table.

Are you willing to work with others?
I've worked with my dysfunctional family since I was a kid. New heroes aren't too bad.

Would you like a recruitment thread or instant join?
yes. Shauna will be at a meta bar, er, meta family-friendly restaurant.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 18th 2015, 3:38 pm

The guardians accept both Shauna and Steel into the group. I'm sorry shadowolf, but Bella does not fit well with the Guardians at this time. Keep up the good hero work though and thank you for your application.

Congratulation's Steel and Shauna
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 20th 2015, 12:55 am

[OOC ANSWER] Annie Taylor, will soon come to be known as Firefly.
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8587-annie-taylor-firefly

[IC ANSWER] I've seen about the worst humanity has to offer. I want to show them that we're not all bad people, and that metahumans can help humanity.

[IC ANSWER] I like to consider myself so. However, I do believe in the right to retaliate if provoked.

[IC ANSWER] I don't have much, nor do I need much, so a good amount, I suppose.

[IC ANSWER] If I see that they are an honest person with good morals, then absolutely. If I die, then the person I saved has the chance to go on to become a hero. Everyone has that chance.

[IC ANSWER] I'm rather unfamiliar with the concept of teamwork, but I'm sure I can work well with others.

[OOC ANSWER] Already had one. Smile

[IC ANSWER] Jeisen showed me that we can work to make humanity a better place. I respect that. I can finally do something to show those scientists that I'm not just some killing machine. I can help the people.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 20th 2015, 1:06 am

Application accepted. Welcome to the guardians Firefly.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

The Guardians (Updated thread) Empty y

Post by Entei January 20th 2015, 1:19 am

[OOC ANSWER] Character's name and a link to their app.: Jessica Nigri Krieger
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8603-lust

[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf: I don't know if I want to fight on behalf of mankind, persay. I more want to give this hero thing a shot, around a group of people whom I can trust. My biological brother's group seems like a good start for this.

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person?: That's rather relative, isn't it? I have a moral code I follow, and I am trying to better myself as a human. If I am good or not, well, I don't know.

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?: A lot. An arm or two, though in fairness, they would grow back eventually.

[IC ANSWER] Would you die for someone you don't know?: Honestly, no. I would push myself to the brink, and if I die because I refuse to give up so be, but I would not purposely give up my life.

[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others?: Wouldn't  be applying if I wasn't.

[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread or instant join?: Recruit thread, she needs to meet Entei still.

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Why does joining The Guardians appeal to you? (optional) Gives her a good place to develop.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink March 5th 2015, 3:13 am

[OOC ANSWER] Pan: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8774-pan-2-0

Pan stands, pigeon-toed, following a butterfly with her eyes.  She hugs her teddy bear to her chest and blinks as the little butterfly lands on her nose and she marvels at it.  "I will speak for her," a voice from nowhere says.  It is the bear, looking out with its beady black eyes.  "She, clearly, is... otherwise occupied.  I am Eclipser."

[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf
Eclipser: Pan is an innocent, naive child.  She's barely aware enough to know that good and evil are at war.  But she is a pure soul.  She fights for others because, as far as she's concerned, everyone is her friend until proven otherwise.  And she'll defend her friends to the death.

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person?
Pan: Shelly says Pan's real nice to all the kids at her school!

Eclipser: Yes... As I've stated, Pan is an innocent.  Generous, compassionate... but, as a scion of the balance between good and evil, there is a slight risk that Pan could... lose herself.  Should the scales tip to favor the side of good too much, then she will be compelled, very much against her will, to rectify the problem.  I hope against hope that such a day never comes to pass.  But, unfortunately, I know it will.

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?
Pan blinks and tilts her head.

Eclipser: The girl doesn't have anything to sacrifice.

Eclipser: Pan is-

Pan: Can Pan answer it, Mister 'Clipser?

Eclipser: I... of course.

Pan: Ev'rybody's Pan's friend.  And if one of Pan's friends is in trouble, then Pan would do anything for them.  Even... go away.

[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others?
Pan: Uh huh! Lots of new friends, yeah?

[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread or instant join?
Wouldn't mind it.
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Here I Come, To Save The Daaay!"

Number of posts : 127
Job : Comic Book Writer, Web Video Producer, College Student
Registration date : 2014-03-22

http://www.thatruled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 14th 2015, 12:02 am

Jeannie rose https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8294-jeannie-rose
[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf. cause that's what heroes do duh, what's the point of having powers and don't use them. people have to sit and watch bad things happen cause they can do anything about it so people like us that can should do it for them

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person?yup well I'm really nice and like helping people but sometimes do questionable things but with good attention kind like robin hood

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?would do all I can to help what's the point if doing if you don't do the best you can

huh will not really sure if I can die,I heal real fast so if I saw someone about to get shot yeah I'd jump in the way and take the shoot sense I'd be less likely to get hurt than them
[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others?huh well I've worked with some other people before and it went well so yeah

[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread or instant join? yes recruitment

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Why does join The Guardians appeal to you? (optional)cause I always thought it be cool to be in the justices league and team with other heroes and save the day, so it is like that but not in a comic book
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 14th 2015, 12:13 am

dragonmaster wrote:
Jeannie rose https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8294-jeannie-rose
[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf. cause that's what heroes do duh, what's the point of having powers and don't use them. people have to sit and watch bad things happen cause they can do anything about it so people like us that can should do it for them

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person?yup well I'm really nice and like helping people but sometimes do questionable things but with good attention kind like robin hood  

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?would do all I can to help what's the point if doing if you don't do the best you can

huh will not really sure if I can die,I heal real fast so if I saw someone about to get shot yeah I'd jump in the way and take the shoot sense  I'd be less likely to get hurt than them
[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others?huh well I've worked with some other people before and it went well so yeah

[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread or instant join? yes recruitment

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Why does join The Guardians appeal to you? (optional)cause I always thought it be cool to be in the justices league and team with other heroes and save the day, so it is like that but not in a comic book

You're already in Deus Ex.

You can't join another group if you're already in one.

-My DeviantArt-
The Guardians (Updated thread) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Necket May 15th 2015, 8:39 pm

[OOC ANSWER] Shocker https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8937-shocker?highlight=shocker

[IC ANSWER] I was given a gift. I could choose to use it for my personal self interest. But here is why I chose to use it for the people. They are helpless. Little lambs running around, not knowing what to do. The wolf comes to feed on the lambs. What should I do, feed on the lambs or scare the wolf away? Its quite obvious what I chose.

[IC ANSWER] By today standards, yes I am. I work from 9 to 5 and 11 to 4. I give spare change to people on the street. I help ladies walk the street. I electrocute thugs. I headbutt criminals. And I don't take sugar home from Starbucks.

[IC ANSWER] I would only give my life in EXTREME cases. You cannot convince me easily to die, but I would for a person that cannot do anything else. I would die crushed by a meteor to save people that cannot do anything else but weep.

[IC ANSWER] Hard one. I like that. My answer is yes. Not with an eagerly tone, just affirmative. I would die for a probably short minded person that got caught in a death trap by his stupidity. I mean, with those defects there is not much that they can do. So I might as well save him or her.

[IC ANSWER] Of course! Multiple sets of mind confuse people, leaving them clueless about WE as a whole are going to do next. When you work alone against an enemy they usually know what do you have to put on the table.

[OOC ANSWER] A recruitment thread would be nice.

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] So we, all together can scare the wolf away.
Necket
Necket

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2015-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum