The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Dangerous Meeting
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Vorik

» Hi!
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:19 am by Nate6595

» It Need Not Be So (Micro Story)
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Red

» Paint it Black (Queen Chelle)
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:27 pm by Chellizard

» Forged in Hellfire
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2019, 7:15 pm by Zonky Blong

» Lake Night Terrors
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2019, 7:07 am by Yang S.

» Aim for the Head
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2019, 3:55 am by Nate6595

» Breaking Down Beatdown (Neko & Goodbottom)
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2019, 2:49 am by Nate6595

» Dr. Metamorphosis
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2019, 12:47 am by Secret Santa

» Searu (Kaitlin Morgan Smith)
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2019, 4:29 pm by Arcana

» A very vigilante Halloween [Invite only]
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2019, 5:33 pm by Stoic

» Dreadwolf
Jeisen  I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2019, 10:50 pm by Morpheus Complex

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Chat Moderators

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Jeisen  I_vote_lcapJeisen  I_voting_barJeisen  I_vote_rcap 
Huntress
Chellizard
Vorik
Red

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Jeisen  Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Jeisen

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeisen  Empty Jeisen

Post by Jeisen on January 26th 2014, 10:16 am

Jeisen Winter
Bit of a longshot

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Longshot
Title:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes:Green, Electric blue when fighting
Height:6'3"
Weight:170
Blood type:O+

The Looks

Jeisen is a tall skinny guy dressed in all black, with blue secondary colors usually. He has short brown hair, dark green eyes, and a faint scar running across his right check. He keeps his right wrist bandage from forearm to wrist, in white bandages. Without his shirt on, a black tattoo of a crescent moon is visible on his upper right shoulder blade. He is always in his cloaked armored suit, never revealing his face to anyone. Almost no one has ever seen him out of his armor. Many scars now decorate his body, reminders of mistakes and battles fought.

The Legacy

Personality: The one trait that truly describes Jeisen's personality is defiant. No matter what else is going on, Jeisen will always have a defiant streak in him. That and a crippling paranoia which renders him suspicious of most people and things. He's never one for rest or even much of relaxation. Its always onto the next mission for there is always another hidden disaster right around the corner.

History: . Jeisen discovered his metagene powers at a young age and it was the worst thing to have ever happened to him. When he was 7, Jeisen lived in a poor area of Los Angeles, ruled over by a vicious gang. Normally, gangs wouldn't bother with small fry like him, but one fateful day.... everything changed. The gangs had decided thatr Jeisen's older brother was old enough to be jumped in. They proceeded to beat him in front of their house after school. Jeisen was just returning from his own class when he saw what was happening.

Jeisen's metagenes took over when he finally understood what was going on. Before Jeisen had relized, and anyone else could react, he was on top of them. Like a demon he flew into them, fighting like a full trained mixed martial artists. Jeisen's powers had gone on auto pilot for the duration of the fight. It was over in just a few seconds. But when Jeisen looked down, he saw his brother staring up in horror. He looked at his own hands and only then realized in horror what he had done. Jeisen was covered in blood of the gang members.

He took off, running at full speed till he had somehow gotten to a port. He stowed away on the first ship and never looked back. In the coming years, he discovered and grew his powers, fully realizing his potential. As it turns out, Jeisen's abilities were so much more than mere advance fighting skills. He was, human lightning.

That was many years ago however. Now, Jeisen is an scarred veteran of more shadow operations and hidden wars then he cares to even try to remember. He's lead a proud hero organization, fought a world power to stand still, defeated untold countless 'villians'. Through thick and thin, Jeisen's fought for what he thought was right. Then roughly two years ago he disappeared without a word. Only a message left behind to keep the lights on.

Now he's back into the fray once more. Something is coming on the horizion and Jeisen feels something he hasn't felt in many years. Uncertainty of his next action.

The Powers

Power 1: Body of lightning- Jeisen's body can be turned into pure lightning. Objects and forces can pass right through him in this state, allowing him to phase through attacks. This is actually his more natural state of being. When exhustated, he loses parital control over remaining solid.

Power 2: Flash point- Despite being as fast as a bolt of lightning, Jeisen cannot control that speed. It blurs his senses and makes him likely to end up wedged in a tree due to lack of control. To work around this, Jeisen developed unique seals that he can place. They act as markers for him to "jump" to, allowing him to move as fast as lightning for a split moment. He often places these on his knives and other objects with ease.

Power 3: Hyperintelegence- Basically put, Jeisen's body run's on his lightning. unlike most metahumans with lightning abilities, his power is focused inward. It has speed up the speed at which he can understand what is going on around him.  He processes information faster then supercomputers and reacts accordingly.  With a photographic memory and ability to comprehend vast amount of information, Jeisen has been able to put together assorted gear from parts he has "borrowed."  His mind moves  in unpredictable directions as he covers every angle of thought within fractions of seconds. He shows an instinctive knowledge mechanical objects and mathematical calculations.  When it comes to planning, no one is smarter. 

Power 4: A sub power of both his hyperintelegence and his changed biology is Jeisen's supreme reflexes. Someone would say he reacts as fast as lightning, but they would only be exaggerating. If only by a little bit. Fast reflexes coupled with a photographic memory has resulted in Jeisen's memorization of multiple fighting styles which he then adapted to suit his needs. It mainly revolves around the use of his knives and guns.The limits of his reflexes as it sores beyond that of even superhumans as bullets seem to hang in the air for him. Time isn't stopped but for Jeisen it might as well be. Between his reflexes and mind, few react as fast, no one reacts faster.

Power 5: Super speed- A lesser known power of Jeisen as it not quite obvious when he uses it. He is capable of running and moving close to 2000 mph, but rarely does so. Instead, he moves short burst at max speed. Such as leaning out of the way of an attack or accelerating his fast to max speed to punch someone. His lightning physiology absorbs the impacts of movements so that moving at max speed and running into something only hurts as much as a regular persons equivalent of running into a wall. His accelerated movements pack quite the punch.

Nolan also hangs around him to help out as much as possible. "Help" being a word to be used sparingly.

Weaknesses

Hyper intelligence: For all that Jeisen can see, it's what he can't that most worries him.  When stressed out, he begins to see enemies around every corner. He becomes paranoid about the slightest details of his plans.

Commitment issues: For a person always on the move, the thought of being trapped is crippling to him. Due to his powers and fluid nature, Jeisen resists all forms of being trapped. Not to say he can't stay in one place for a while, just that if he thought he was trapped he would fight it with everything he had. Shackles and binds inspire great fear from within himself.

Gear dependent: To Jeisen, his gear is as much a part of him as is his arm or legs. Not having his gear would make him feel incomplete. If all his gear was stripped away from him, Jeisen would have a break down, almost unable to function. As a result, he needs at least one piece of his gear on him at all times, or he will stop functioning.

Teleportation seals: Jeisen can only jump to previously marked seals. These seals can be found and destoryed, thus preventing Jeisen from teleporting at all. They also have a limited range of about 200 yards.

Physical body : While his body can handle the force of him running, it is actually pretty human in overall durability. Bullets, knives, and other similar things with harm him just like any other person.  He possess no more physical strength then the average human either.

Hero to a fault: Like most other hero's, Jeisen would give up his life to save someone else. He may go down swinging, but he would die to save those he carried about.  

Spoiler:
Nolan:

History: Started out as a A.I program designed to simply steal data from covert government databases, Nolan has since evolved with Jeisen's constant tinkering. Its taken ages in Nolan's view, but he finally has a small little body of his own. It floats along mearliy next to Jeisen, scanning almost everything it can possibly come by. While it has a body, Nolan's A.I is actually located in Jeisen's suit along with a few other back up locations. If the body was somehow destroyed, Nolan would be distraught but unharmed.

Power(s): Nolan  is capable in haking into almost any machine and taking control over it with electrical signals.  It will manipulate technology to better suit Jeisen and friends as needed.

It is also fully capable of multiple wave length scans, ranging from radio waves all the way to gamma rays. Its range is in a gigantic bubble stretching about 200 yards in all directions.

Weaknesses

Little shit: Nolan is an asshole to almost everyone almost all of the time. A flaw in his programming is that he is constantly talking trash even in the most dire of circumstances. He is also prone to not helping if he has been offended by one thing or another

Shortage: Nolan has a weakness against extreme energy surges, mainly electrical. A large surge of energy in his system will render him inert till he reboots.

No arms: Nolan has no arms and cannot pick up anything as a result. It is a soft spot for him that when picked on, will enrage him. He then becomes even more of a floating little asshole.

Hackable: Nolan is a system. As a result, no matter how advance he gets he is hack able. When he is hacked, he is forced to shut down and reboot. However, if he is not pulled into anything besides Jeisen's suit there is no port to hack. He must be pulled into another system such as a camera system first.

Spoiler:
Name: Reavers
Abilities: The twin revolver's that is Jeisen's go to choice of weaponry.  They run on a unique powering device hidden within the core of the guns. Each is both a device of unparalleled firepower, capable of hurting even the toughest of metahumans with their regular shots. They can be charged up for a superior shot they pack in even more power. Using a conversion technolgy they snap into black metal wristbands when not being used. They can also be turned into a sniper rifle capable of fire accuratly over a mile in distance.  The guns also can switch to a non lethal firing mode that will incapacitate others through energy disepersment, rather then the pierce energy shots usually fired.
Weakness: The guns build up heat as they fire off bursts. Many long conceutive bursts or a few supercharged bursts run the risk of overheating the guns. Once overheated, they need to be vented which renders them unabled to be fire for a few brief seconds. .

Spoiler:
Jeisen  Sci_fi10

Name: Emp wave
Ability: Harnessing the power core of the suit, Jeisen can unlesh an electromagnetic wave centered on him. It would shut down and damage all opposing technology while leaving his completly unharmed.
Weakness: The power draw of the wave would require the suits system to restart to gather the energy. After the wave is release, the suit's systems reset but there is a tiny gap before they are operational again.

Name: Particle detonator.
Abilities: A small hand held orb the size of a baseball. It, however, packs far more of a punch then it's small size would seem to give. The orb can level buildings with relative ease as it turns the very atoms around it into a bomb. As such, this is one of Jeisen's last resorts to fall back on due to the inherent danger it contains.
Weakness: does not differentiate between friend or foe. Jeisen is just as likely to be caught in the blast radius as the enemy.

Name: Titanium vibroknives.
Abilities: These are a special set of knives that Jeisen borrowed off of an Australian government research department. They vibrate at an extremely high frequency that enables them to cut through most objects. He carries a pack of them stored on his lower back, though one or two are tucked away on his other body parts. Often come with his mark etched in them already. Three knives can be collapsed together to form a sword, though Jeisen rarely does this.
Weakness- The vibration cuts both ways though. They can be broken if to much force is applied on them, shattering into many little pieces.

Name: Advance Recon suit.
Abilities: A layered armor suit design that was borrowed from a Swedish paramilitary company developing advance tech from crashed aliens. They couldn't get the design to work in its entirety, but Jeisen could. The dark green piece of armor weighs almost nothing yet provides some of the toughest defenses out there. The alien material is extremely resistant to damage, with nothing short tank shells beginning to damage it. With its sealed environmental suit it is capable of supplying Jeisen with his own supply of  oxygen, fully capable of doing fine in both outer space and deep in the ocean. Due to Jeisen's own electrical nature, he has prepped it to be immune to emp waves and gear.  It serves as the base for many other enhancements and tech Jeisen has invented.
Weakness: A source of pride and joy of Jeisen's. He does not take kindly to it being damaged. Damaging the suit is an easy way to gode Jeisen into a longer fight.

Spoiler:
Jeisen  8adb1e12

Name: Bubble shield.
Abilities: One of Jeisen's own inventions, the Bubble shield does exactly as it sounds. It is a small black stick that  creates a large bubble capable of protecting upwards of 5-6 people. It is capable of withstanding blows. After the damage surpasses the threshold, it is merely mitigated as best as possible.
Weakness: Can be broken by super human abilities which will cause it to fail.

Name: Torch
Abilities: Equipped under each wrist of the suit, there is a " torch" capable of spewing white hot flames. The flames can be focused down into small flames used for wielding or precision work, or to a ten foot cone in front of him. Each can come up 1,000 degrees C.
Weaknesses: Both torches run on a very limited supply of fuel. They also require oxygen to burn, thus cannot be used underwater or in space.

Name: Regenerative Medi-gel.
Abilities: A impact resin that resides with in the armor suit (along with a few small packs Jeisen carries out side of the armor) that has amazing restorative properties. It is capable of resorting minor wounds in just over 10 seconds, major wounds in just over a minute, and would be fatal wounds in under five.
Weakness:  It is not however, capable of restoring limbs without a full vat soak which can take days. It is also very painful when healing someone, capable of rending them immobile with pain if they are not mentally capable of withstanding it.

Name: Internal energy kick back system and motor servers.
Abilities: A complicated system of pistons and interlocking gears with the suits frame pour strength into Jeisen's blows. The system redirects the energy of the suit to focal points such as a fist to quickly amplify the power of the blow to unparalleled levels.  His hits pack enough punch to hurt even the tougher metahumans.
Weakness: However, the gears only work for a single moment and cannot sustain any levels of strength beyond Jeisens. So while the suit can kick hard, it cannot push, pull or hold something harder then what Jeisen could normal do. Improper usage will wear out the gears, damaging them to the point that a limb could fail.

Name: Nolan.
Abilities: An A.I program that Jeisen wrote himself. It helps him keep track of the situation while helping perform hostile take overs of other computers. While unusually sarcastic, it provides endlessly useful advice for its creator, such as when to duck. Nolan provides a 360 degree surveillance along with multiple wave length scans and 3D renderings of locations and buildings. It is run through Jeisen's armor, but can be transferred to another computer, if only temporarily. Nolan now comes with his own body of sorts that allows for his own seperate movements.
Weakness: Overly sarcastic, prone to not helping when he thinks he has been insulted. Very willful personality.
Spoiler:
Jeisen  Ghost

Name: Holographical imaging.
Abilities: Multiple tiny orbs about the size of a marble that can create a man sized object that is capable of simulating a single object.
Weakness: It is a capable of producing sound, image, and lifelike movement but it lacks in touch and smell. If touched by something, the object will simply slip right through it.

Name: Camo Cloak
Abilities: A function of the suit that renders the wearer almost completely invisible to outside viewers. It does this by effectively bending the light around the suit of armor.
Weakness: It does not render the user invisible in smoke clouds as the absence of space would be his outline. n

Name: Adaptive boots.
Abilities: Specialized footwear of the armor that helps Jeisen maintain mobility. It can gravatise to almost any solid surface to allow Jeisen to walk on it, meaning he could walk and run on walls just like in normal gravity. It also provides underwater movement that lets Jeisen move around, abiet at a slower pace then his normal movements.
Weakness: Can disorientate user with the change in gravity, making their sense of direction go funy for a second or two.

Name: Condenser packs
Abilities: These store all of Jeisen's assorted gear in small convenient packs located on his armor. Nolan can filter through them and pull out whatever Jeisen needs in the moment by bringing it to the forefront of it.
Weakness: Requires user to activly select the assorted gear, which can cause a delay.

Name: Gravity lifts
Abilities: A small spherical device that can be easily attached to almost any object. It reduces the weight so much that Jeisen can lift the equivalent of a superhuman
Weakness:  Only works on objects in gravity, 10 meters by 10, and not attached to the ground.  Require players permission to be used on them

Name: Neural up-link data stream.
Abilities: A small device that lets Jeisen directly into a computer system in a mind to computer connection. It lets his vast intellect do that hacking instead of a machine doing it. The device does nothing besides provide the link for Jeisen.
Weakness: Can overload user if they are not prepared for connection. If something extreme, like suit over load, happens while connected, user will black out

Name: Tracker/ holographic display
Abilities: The tracker is a small black device about the size of a small button that can attach to almost anything with ease. It gives off a signal that is linked to Jeisen's suit. The tracker's path can be shown on a 3-D holographic display so that others outside of Jeisen's suit can see it.
Weakness: The singal given out can be tracked by anyone capable of detecting it

Name: Med Pack
Abilities: A small med pack, located on Jeisen's hip. It features some of the most advance human portable medical equipment for field operations. Unlike Jeisen's medigel pack, it is designed to stabilize a person, rather then get them back into the fight. Includes bandages, anesthetics and narcotics, small amount of surgical equipment, and smile face band aids.
Weakness: Limited supply/ requires user to remain in one spot while apply medical help.

Name: Grappling hook
Abilities: A small rope fired from Jeisen's wrist that can quickly attact to almost any surface. It hooks in with the suits motors to pull Jeisen up to the spot.
Weakness: Rope can be broken/ only moves in a straight line. Can pull user into unexpected objects painfully

Name: Flash bombs & smoke grenades
Abilities: Simple flash bombs and smoke grenades
Weakness: Limited supply and grenades do not differentiate between friend or foe

Name: Rangers cloak
Abilities: The dark green cloak Jeisen wears is made up of highly unique and adaptable material. Its thick lining renders Jeisen invisible to most scanners such as heat or electrical while also being fairly bullet resistant. It is however, dry washers only.
Weakness: Dry wash only/ capes can be caught in objects

Name: Advance scanner Optics
Abilities: Within Jeisen's helm, the optics can be quickly shifted through anything from infrared to X-ray scanning to give Jeisen all the information he needs. Its HUD display shows a vast amount of information such as a map of the area, basic analyse of materials and other useful data. It serves primarily as a back up for Nolan's own scanning while also serving to protect Jeisen from harsh stimuli.
Weakness: Requires user to remain motionless while using map and analyse modes of scanning

Name: Drones
Ability: The suit stores a few autonomous drones capable of flight. They hover like helicopters and are equipped with a few small lazers capable of shooting through most metals. Their speed and small size makes them hard to hit targets
Weakness: They are tough, but only bullet resistance not bullet proof. They are vulnerable to emp waves and their small size limits the power of their guns.

Name: Sonic grenades
Ability: A set of high frequency generator genades. These emit a super high frequency that resonates with the surrounding objects within 20 meters. It targets the inner ear canel structure on humans, disrupting their balance and inducing major vomiting. Designed as a nonleathel option.
Weakness: Does not generally work on targets who's inner ear is fundementally different then humans. Also it is destorable to render inert.

Name: Rapid foam
Ability: A self expanding spray of foam that hardens after exposer to the air. Its hardness is comparable to steel.
Weakness: Greatly loosens with vibration applied to it. Requires air to harden.

Name: Crypto Freeze
Ability: A spray which upon release, rapidly cools whatever it comes into contact with. The liquid itself in the spray damages much like an inverted fire on a target. Designed to cut down or reduce regenerations in a target along with severe frostbite damage.
Weakness: Short range, limited supply, prone to frosting up Jeisen's own gear if caught in backspray.

Name: Shadow Ammo Core
Ability: Among all of Jeisen's extensive gear, this is perhaps the most odd object in it. Where it comes from and what exactly is, only Jeisen knows. The only thing he reveals about it is its magical nature. This core is loaded into one of Jeisen's Reavers, changing the energy output to be something entirly magical in origin. The bolts of shadow energy bypass normal resistances to target the very core of a person. They rip and tear the very soul of the person in the spots they hit, which when backed by the power of the Reaver's normal shot is horrendously dangerous to be hit by.
Weakness: While in effect, Jeisen can only use one gun. After useage, overheats said gun for the several posts. The core itself requires a cooldown period of its own after being used.

Name: Hack protocal.
Ability: A virus devoloped by Jeisen to infilitrate and cripple computer systems. Often induces bugs such as misfiring motor servos and other general mayhem. Customized by nolan before delivery. Can be delivered by a usb port, high tech dart, or Nolan's systems of interfacing. (Requires pc permission to work on other people, such as cyborgs.)
Weakness: Once unleashed, its hard to predict what exactly it will do, due it the self evolving code written within. Delivery is also preventable with closed systems and system resets.

Name: Shoulder mounted missles
Ability: A pocket of small missles hidden in the shoulder compartment of his suit. They can be rapidly modified by Nolan to carry other components of Jeisen's, but the standard missles are high grade explosives capable of ripping through modern tank armor.
Weakness: The missles run on a limited supply and have no smart targeting. All targeting must be done by Nolan or Jeisen on the fly. Can be fooled into detonating early by flairs such as from a helicopter.

Name: Nano-repair droids/ Repair tech
Ability: Small, coordinated nano droids capable of performing on the fly repairs to most equipments. Jeisen also carrys other smaller tools to help speed the progress along. Can break material down to gather new crafting supplies.
Weakness: Nano's have a limited range from Jeisen's suit and require dedicated power to work. Only perform simple tasks with out direct supervision.

Grid
Endurance: 3
Agility: 2
Reaction: 1
Strength: 4

Last edited by Jeisen on May 23rd 2019, 12:58 am; edited 27 times in total
Jeisen
Jeisen

Male

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Jeisen  Empty Re: Jeisen

Post by Forceaus on January 26th 2014, 1:30 pm

Use this for some helpful information. https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t5264-stat-equivalents

You will need to spend separate points in ability for each of the first 3 powers. At least 4 for the conduction, and the more points you spend on it, the more powerful it is.

The flash point power will cost you 1 point and will need a range of some kind.

The lightning body will cost at least 1 point and for each point spent it can last up to that # of posts with a cooldown equal to the duration.

In the grid it would look something like this
Ability: # (Conduction), 1(Flash step), # (Lightning body)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus

Male

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen on January 26th 2014, 4:38 pm

okay think I have it all fixed now
Jeisen
Jeisen

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus on January 26th 2014, 6:20 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus

Male

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus on January 28th 2014, 7:41 pm

unapproved upon request

Jeisen  Lucife10
Silus
Silus

Male

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana on January 28th 2014, 9:21 pm

Reapproved
Arcana
Arcana
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Male

Number of posts : 2411
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac on February 10th 2014, 1:30 am

Unapproved. The Flashpoint needs a cooldown of at least one post. Sorry this wasn't addressed earlier

Jeisen  Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac

Male

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac on February 10th 2014, 1:33 am

Cooldown Added to Power 2: Flash Point upon request Via Chatbox

Spoiler:

[01:29:42 10/02/14] Jeisen : can you just edit it?
[01:29:46 10/02/14] Jeisen : save some time
[01:30:18 10/02/14] Jeisen : just add in one turn cooldown at the end of its description
[01:30:21 10/02/14] 16 : ...
[01:31:06 10/02/14] @ Sin : yeah I will
[01:31:10 10/02/14] @ Sin : gimmie a sec

Reapproved until stated otherwise
Zodiac
Zodiac

Male

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance on July 17th 2014, 4:31 am

Moved by request.

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance

Male

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance on July 17th 2014, 4:55 am

reapproved

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance

Male

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei on October 8th 2014, 10:59 pm

Moved upon request.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei

Male

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei on October 10th 2014, 2:43 pm

Approved

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei

Male

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei on November 4th 2014, 7:46 pm

Moved for edits upon request

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei

Male

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen on November 4th 2014, 8:07 pm

have added 1 point to fs and modified the figthing skills to show the increase
Jeisen
Jeisen

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei on November 4th 2014, 8:08 pm

Approved and moved.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei

Male

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next