The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_vote_lcapAlmighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_voting_barAlmighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_vote_lcapAlmighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_voting_barAlmighty, unbroken (Quest App) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Almighty, unbroken (Quest App)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) Empty Almighty, unbroken (Quest App)

Post by Red June 2nd 2018, 10:18 pm

Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) Unbrok12

Description: "I simply don't understand. I cannot grasp people's fear, false compassion, and hypocrisy. Why is it that we allow the weak and rigid to run our world? They just want the safe, cautious, and tedious road to the future, but it only leads to absolute destruction. Under the guise of keeping everyone from harm, they seal our fate. These weak minded, spineless fakes halt the world's progress, and they call it noble.

I've seen power beyond what most could imagine. I have seen, in my generation and the next, ability that would propel us thousands of years into the future. But are we encouraging this? Are we fostering this unprecedented opportunity for growth? Are we looking beyond the boundaries we had for so long bound ourselves with?

No. instead we fight. Instead we persecute those we see as different. Instead we run scared in the face of possibility. Instead, we call those that want to bring us into the new era, the heroic innovators of our time, monsters. I simply don't understand. I cannot grasp the irrationality of this conflict. For what is it that we can achieve in this struggle? Enlightenment? Power? Improvement? No, if the rejection of change continues, all that will come of it is ashes.

So, I call not only to metahumans, the Risen, and the great, but the small, the Fallen, and humanity as a whole. For the betterment of our world, let us be selfless. Let us pave the way for the millennia in front of us, and let us put an end to this blind hatred of change. There are facilities, think tanks, organizations, media outlets, and what I can only describe as torture chambers all over this world that stand in our way. It's time to end this.

Sure, they will call us villains. They will say we are monsters, and they will point out the blood on our hands while ignoring the fact they are soaked in it. They will perhaps continue to persecute, fight, and harm those they think represent a threat to the status quo, but we will endure. We are strong, we are smart, and we won't stand for this any longer.

Almighty, unbroken."

Objectives (Rise):
- Over the course of three threads, destroy or shut down several threats to the cause, including a metahuman testing facility.
- Pave the way for a better tomorrow.

Objectives (Opposition):
- Stop Rise from destroying or silencing it's opposition.
- Pave the way for a better tomorrow.

Difficulty: Difficult. Lots of words, and three threads long. A lack of posting will be dealt with by somehow removing the inactive character from the thread, so by signing up you grant me permission to do so after a reasonable wait (couple weeks at most).

Rewards (Rise):
- Further the cause
- Potential for promotion/being more involved in the group
- Glory
- XP

Rewards (Opposition):
- Shut these damn pretentious villains the hell up, once and for all
- Plot potential/opportunities to further your characters goals
- Glory
- XP

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) Empty Re: Almighty, unbroken (Quest App)

Post by Thorgron June 2nd 2018, 10:55 pm

Dressler is in, was there ever any doubt?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 2nd 2018, 11:54 pm

You didn't think you could avoid me if you put a quest up could you? Ready to Mutt.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade June 3rd 2018, 3:14 am

I volunteer coraline and possibly leon depending on details

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 3rd 2018, 5:23 am

Dabbler, aka the immortal hellbeast, aka the dark witch of portals, aka That Wretched Thing, aka Not Allowed to Have Fun, will provide her considerable logistical powers to the cause of the villains... or be kicked out of their group halfway for being Dabbler.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 3rd 2018, 7:12 am

Alpha is in if there’s room

Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) June 3rd 2018, 3:33 pm

Gravitas, free from his chains...is ready to go. Proarden, as his right hand, will be there too

Almighty, unbroken (Quest App) Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Red June 3rd 2018, 6:17 pm

So, here is how this will go:

Pat, Woof, Zell, and I will be in the first hread. Rise will be attempting to free a large amount of test subjects from one of the largest black sites in the US. The goal is partially to free these tortured inhumans, but it's also to exploit the situation for the purposes of propaganda. Once the prisoners are free and Rise has the proof they need, they will expose it to the public. Lucas, Little Ryan, Silus, and Jake will make up the heroic side, attempting to stop unnecessary loss of life and the inevitable violent metahuman outcry that will take place if the propaganda is released.

Thor, Nekro, Juney, and I will be in the second thread. Rise will be attempting to infiltrate Ultima Media, a large corporate body stationed in LA that owns a huge amount of news outlets around the globe, and who has been responsible for a majority of the negative coverage of Rise. The operatives will coerce, in their own particular way, the board of directors into henceforth only providing positive coverage of Rise to the public. The operatives will also be hijacking the company's servers in order to break the news of Thread One to the world. If successful, Rise will have a respected and influential platform to radicalize metahumans and appeal to the compassion of the public by revealing what is done to those with abilities. The heroic side will be Caroline, my own Nicolas Flamel, and a mystery character.

Finally, after both of those are done, we will have the third thread. Whatever characters that are still in the fight will be welcome to participate. If Rise is successful, a radicalization of many of the countries metahumans will occur, as well as an outcry of the general public which will culminate in a large scale riot in Washington DC. This event will no doubt be further exploited for propaganda by Rise, furthering their narrative.

No, not trying to take another country Very Happy

There will be cool shiz in the final thread though. Let's have some fun!

I'll post the threads later tonight.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top