The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DBL XP Re: The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.)

Post by Shadowoof October 28th 2017, 2:23 am

Jake watched the black feline with interest, wondering just what it was, how it was. The way it talked and reacted meant it was a living creature itself, but if this was all a creation of Ann's... The more Jake watched it, the more she began to understand it, see it work. It seemed to be able to do anything as well, as it was able to silence the boy for a short while, leading to it's name and then to it's knowledge. Somehow it knew her name and yet... Yet she didn't feel that surprised.

As the sounds of the red energy cracking and striking went on behind her, Jake focused on the black feline, thinking of just what it was and how this world worked. If this was all because of Ann, yet it was home to this creature, Sharook, as if it lived here while Ann wasn't around to turn it on. Along with the fact it had known his name, of course that had to mean one thing.

"Are we in another dimension?" As Jake thought it though, she used the connection that was the pit of Ravens. Many simply called it that, not hell like she had thought it to be, but the pit of ravens. Which meant it was Malphas domain. Not the actual hell. If that was true, then dimensions could exist and this place... This realm seemed like one, and if it was of Ann's making... "You've got some scary powers Ann... If what I'm thinking is right." She looked to the cat, wondering how the cat knew her name, but finally she chose to think that if the cat was made by Ann, then it was connected to her, which meant what Ann knew, the cat knew, it was that or the cat could read minds... She actually began to test that, if anything could go, she tried to peel into the thoughts of the cat, see if she could find anything.. That's if her idea of peeling into someones thoughts even worked, but as the cat itself had said. Anything goes.

Her thoughts removed from the clown, the red energy caged slowly faded into nothing, and with a final thump, the clown like being fell to the the ground, shaking as if in shock from the immense amount of pain it had gone though in the matter of seconds and minutes, if one could hear, they would think it was whimpering.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

DBL XP Re: The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.)

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 28th 2017, 2:52 am

“You are an intriguing creature my dear boy.” the cat perked up as Jake alluded to all of this being Johanna’s doing. While in part it was true, the cat was more responsible for the landscape than the ashen haired thief was. “Oh please. You think she’s capable of thinking up something this lively? This is my home child. I’m merely allowing you two to use it for now.” the fluffy black cat said. Its tone and the way it used it’s tail to brush the girls cheek suggested it was hiding something, or wasn’t entirely telling the truth.

Johanna rose from her posh chair and approached the young girl and the cat. “Word of advice Jake. Don’t pay much attention to him. He’s not entirely what he seems.” The boy shot the cat a serious look as if he was worried about the way the cat was acting around the girl.

“My, my. So defensive Johanna.”

The ashen haired boy shot the cat an angry look. “You little shit!” He reached out to remove the cat from Jake’s shoulders but it vanished in a plume of black smoke before reappearing a few feet away from the two teens, floating on a little cloud. “It’s awfully rude to attack someone in their own home you know. It’s a good thing I like you so much. Not to mention horrified I am of your mother.” the last bit of the sentence was mumbled so quietly it was almost impossible to make out over the sound of the clown ricocheting off of the trap Jake had put him in.

When the trap finally faded and the clown dropped to the floor, Sharook leapt off his little cloud and landed with a tiny thud on the golden colored dirt next to the clown. “You poor pathetic creature. Such a gift and you squander it with parlor tricks.” Just then the world around the two seemed to shift for just a moment, as if it were glitching out. It went in and out of focus in the blink of an eye and this prompted the cat to perk up. Sharooks yellow eyes fell to Jake and Johanna. “Seems someone is trying to take a peak at things they aren’t supposed to. Nice attempt Jake, but while anything may go in this world. You will never be able to read my mind. It’s like I said. Some things are better left unknown.”

The cat trotted over to the teens and rub up against their legs and purred. “Don’t worry darlings. This wont be the last time we meet. Jojo here has made sure of that.” he said, baring his teeth in a sort of creepy grin.

“What are you tal-”

“Your time is just about up. I suggest you do whatever it was you set out to do. Quickly now!” and just like that the little black fuzz ball vanished form sight.

Johanna almost on queue dropped to one knee and began to grab his head. “That little shit is right. The drug is starting to wear off. Get ready to grab the clown the second everything goes back to normal. You’ll have to be quick.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2016-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 28th 2017, 8:04 am

Jake's red eyes followed the cat with every paw step, never for one second letting her mind rest in thinking about every word. The clown had almost become non-existent as she tried to figure out this cat. It seemed to know much, much more then it shared, and that worried Jake, because if it knew more, then it ether had all of... Johanna's memory's and it's own conscious. It even eluded to it. By stating it was the one that made this land as it was right now. "Your home?"

But what surprised Jake the most was when she had in a way, almost succeeded into reading it's mind, the world in almost an instant seemed to blink, and the cat responded to him about not allowing that to happen. That just made Jake question the cat so much more, for it seemed to ether be able to counter her ability of anything goes with his own. It was that or this cat had a power that Johanna didn't over this realm, which meant it was ether created by Johanna or someone else entirely, and if that was the fact... Then who was it and why did they do this for Johanna?

However her internal thoughts and any words she would have had for the cat vanished when the boy beside her collapsed to a knee, holding his head. "Ann!" She called out in surprise, only to have the boy tell her what she needed too do. Nodding her head, she looked towards where the cat had last been, eyeing where it had vanished from. "Not the last time indeed." With that, Jake would walk up to the clown, grabbing them with a hard slap to there face. However she suspected that she may end up where she was before they came into this world, which meant that the clown would be where it was. With that in mind, Jake mentally prepared herself for the shift back into the reality, dimension that was earth, whatever it was. Prepared to beat this whimpering clown into submission once more and get her body back to it's normal state, no matter where she and they ended up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 28th 2017, 7:20 pm

Johanna took in a sharp breath and clenched his head tightly in his hands. The drug was beginning to wear off and ripples of movement were bombarding his brain like massive tsunami’s. “Alright. This is it. Get ready. It’s time to get our bodies back!” he said through clenched teeth. The luscious rolling green hills and vibrant colored plant life began to shift in and out of focus for several seconds. Soon the beautiful world around them gave way as white walls began to appear around them. The room they had been in, the one they had never left, began to slowly come back into focus.

The whimpering clown’s body vanished from it’s spot on the ground and reappeared behind the couch. Jake was moved back to her position beside Johanna. The ashen haired boy looked around. His vision was blurry and he was having a hard time tying to keep focus. His head felt like it was being crushed under some incredible weight. For all the good wonder did, it really messed Johanna up, and he was beginning to wonder just who was supposed to benefit from him taking the drug?

The boy slumped forward, barely managing to stop his fall with his arms. He turned his turquoise eyes to Jake whom he could barely make out. It was a shame really, if he knew his vision was going to be this bad he would have taken the time to get one last good look at the girl before she went back to being a boy. “Jake! You’ve got to do it now!” he shouted, hoping the boy was quicker than the clown. If that freak got even the tiniest window to use whatever power it was he had, they were both screwed.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 28th 2017, 8:27 pm

When it happened, the distortion of reality that was Johanna's power taking there body's or at the very least.. Their minds back to the place of origin. The moment she saw the clown, who had been standing collapse to the ground onto there face, she didn't even need the boys call to move, having herself towards them. Jumping into the clown, Jake grabbed there arms and wrenched them behind the clowns back, bending them to a point of breaking, something she seemed to be having trouble with. "Our bodies. Change them! Now!" The clown seem to start from that, looking around in a panic as it remembered everything about the other realm.

"Don't want it. I don't want it. What are you!? I don't want it." It kept repeating as it began to struggle, making no progress against the girls hold. "Have them back, just leave me alone! Leaveeeee." With those words, the clown's nose, white with the red painted circle surrounding it, would fill in and once more would the changes take affect. Johanna would feel that affect of distortion, there body changing back to what was there ordinary form, there clothes becoming looser as she became smaller till she was herself.

Jake, seeing that Johanna had changed, while seeing the sights of distortion themselves. Let the clown go, who began crawling away, there own body distorting with strange lights as the ordinary man they had seen before would reappear and then shift back to the clown like form, the black mutation seeming to shake violently each time. Deciding not to let it go, Jake walked right up to it and grabbed the mans shoulder, pinning him to the ground till they saw the black mess, to which they would grab it and with a violent pull, would rip it off the man, resulting in them screaming in intense pain.

Taking the mutation, Jake didn't know what to do, so they did what they knew to do, and grabbed it in both hands before pulling, ripping the black mutation in half, where it seemed to fade to nothing, leaving nothing behind but a wisp of black smoke that soon followed to wherever it, the mutation went. Clapping there hands clean, Jake turned back to Johanna, giving a smile. "And that is the last time we'll be seeing... Him... Huh?" She poked her chest, feeling that a weight was still there, her voice was still higher... She hadn't changed back yet?

"Ooh. Not again!" Jake had suffered this problem last time they had been changed into a child. Somehow Nathanial changed from a child sooner then he did,  but this situation was a lot different then back then. This was some sort of reality distortion that lasted hours to possibly forever without the clowns help. Being changed into a child with magic had only lasted an hour, even less. Why did she always take time to change damn it. Did the clown not change her back? But she swore she felt the same affects she had when she first changed.

Yelling in anger, Jake went to the only piece of furniture in the room and kicked it, sending it sliding across the room with a brand new hole in it. Watching it, Jake would slow down as she felt a pain in her stomach and back, but opted to ignore that for right now, turning back to Johanna with an annoyed and defeated look. A slight wince in her eyes as the pain she had chosen to ignore returned with a furious glee, slowly spreading throughout her body. Still she did her best to ignore it, fight it... Just for now.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 29th 2017, 12:51 am

Jake’s sudden burst of movement was not something Johanna needed right now. Sure he had told the girl to move as quick as possible to apprehend the clown, but the resulting waves his movement created was out right crippling. A loud groan of pain escaped the boy’s lips as Jake closed in on the freak and put him in a hold. Johanna’s head felt worse and worse by the second. Taking a few deep breaths he looked up to see Jake holding the clown. All he could make out were their silhouettes, their details fuzzy at best. “Oh thank god.” he whispered to himself.

Struggling to his feet, Johanna noticed something, his clothes felt loose. A look so shock mixed with joy took over her face as he looked down. He was now back to being a she and there was no greater sense of joy that she had ever experienced until now. That being said, she was now in the same predicament that Jake had been in earlier. The clothes she had picked out to suit her male frame were now too big. Luckily she had taken some extra clothes from the little shop, clothes that would fit her. Only problem she faced now was trying to change. She was far to groggy and her head was in to much pain to focus on anything other than just being able to stand.

Johanna’s eyes shifted from her own body up to where Jake and the clown were. The situation had change however. The clown had shifted back into the meager looking man from earlier, and his ugly looking growth was missing. Johanna’s eyes trailed from the man over to Jake. “huh? What?” she mumbled to herself. She attempted to walk forward but her balance was thrown off by the headache and the pants she had been wearing had fallen to her ankles. There was a loud thud as the girl tripped over the jeans and fell to the floor.

“I’m OK!” she yelled, her words muffled as she shouted them into the floor. A few groans and several excruciating minutes later she managed to pick herself off the floor after failing several times to reach out for the couch that was no longer there. Once she was on her feet, she took a good look at Jake. The ashen haired girl was confused as well she should have been. Shaking her head back and forth she managed to free her legs from the over sized jeans and walked over to Jake. Despite not having any pants on, the shirt Johanna wore was long enough to cover her wait area, and her hips had managed to fill in the boxers enough to keep them on.

Johanna took Jake’s hand in hers. She looked down at it for several seconds and then looked back into the girls eyes. Her messed up mind was trying to make sense of what was going on and why Jake hadn’t turned back. “No, no, no, no, no. You were supposed to change back to! What happened!” For some reason Johanna didn’t entirely seem herself, as a matter of fact, the way she was hold Jake’s hand was much softer than she had done previously and there was a rare amount of sincerity in her voice. Wonder had definitely messed with her mind, or maybe it just allowed her to be her true self for just a little while. Kind and caring. She somehow felt guilty and remorseful that Jake hadn’t changed back also.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 29th 2017, 4:15 am

If Jake had the mind for it, she would have maybe laughed at the sight of Johanna fumbling with the larger clothing, much the way she had at the start of all this. But at the moment, laughing seemed like too much effort. The pain she felt was unlike anything she had felt before, like her insides were tearing apart, burning with each molecule. It was as if minutes went by in seconds, this burning pain, all till she felt a hand on hers and Jake looked up to see the normal Ann... Johanna.

"I... Don't..." She couldn't get any more out, breaking away from the girls grasp, Jake stepped back till they lost balance and fell the floor, yelling out in pain. She could feel her insides moving, bone snapping and growing bigger, muscle moving and expanding. She grabbed at her shirt, accidentally tearing it off as she turned to her stomach, rising to her knees as her body continued to grow larger till she heard the snap of more fabric. Then all at once the pain subsided into nothing, cooling down as if there was nothing there in the first place. Finally, Jake managed a look at there hand and saw that it was bigger, rougher, feeling at his naked chest, he felt nothing but his own muscle and skin, no extra baggage.

Taking a deep breath, Jake stood on unsteady feet, loosening the belt he had on so that jeans he wore were not so tight on his waist, and picking off the remains of a bra. Never again. Looking to Johanna, he didn't think to avert his gaze in case she had yet to get fully dressed, not that he could really say much himself. "Are you... You okay?" Jake found his voice funny, mostly because he hadn't heard it in a while, felt good to hear it however.

Taking a few steps towards her, Jake stumbled for a moment and stopped, looking himself up and down. He seemed... Thinner? Like all that extra muscle he had packed on over years of physical training seemed to have cut down a little, leaving him in a extremely toned state yet much less muscled. Now this felt weird, for he felt smaller, not as small as he had as a girl, but a similar feeling none the less. Maybe it had something to do with how he turned back, sure as hell felt a lot more painful then it had transforming into. Still, this smaller form of his felt better, easier to move in, without all that extra mass, even if his strength made it no problem... He really wanted to test his flexibility now.  

However, that could be later, he needed pants, a shirt and to just sit down, take a moment to breath normally and think, to talk. He did have someone to talk too of course, and it seemed like they had some things to... Discuss.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 29th 2017, 4:39 am

Johanna let out a small gasp and at the same time clenched her teeth as a wave of pain rushed over her as Jake fell to the ground from some sort of pain they were experiencing as well. Johanna was actually confused as to why the girl was in so much pain. She had never seen anyone react that way to wonder before, and she didn’t feel any pain when she had changed back, so why did Jake? The ashen haired girl took a few steps to give the writhing boy some space. His spasm attack lasted for a few more seconds but when it was all said and done, the frail girl had morphed back into a fine young man.

For all the fogginess Johanna was experiencing she was clear of mind enough to rush back over to where she had left the jeans she was wearing and to retrieve her duffle bag as well. “I’d call you an exhibitionist again, but it seems I’m no different.” she said puffing out her cheeks that were now a bit red again. She held out the pair of jeans she had been wearing for Jake and once the boy took them, Johanna would turn her back to him. She rummaged through the contents of the bag and began pulling out all of the clothes she had taken for when she got her body back, and placed them in a pile on the ground. “Turn around! I wanna get dressed properly.” she stared at the boy until he turned around.

Once she was sure he wasn’t peaking, she began to get changed as fast as she could. Fighting through the pain and the air headedness she had managed to take the t-shirt off and the boxers. She slid the stolen panties on before putting on her bra and then the pair of skinny white jeans. She looked over her shoulder to make sure Jake wasn’t trying to get fresh. Grabbing the tshirt she walked over to the boy and draped it over his shoulder. She took a few steps back and stared at the boy. He seemed a lot leaner than he did earlier in the evening, more toned as well.

A wave of red rushed over the young girl when she realized she had been admiring the boy’s physique a bit to much and immediately spun back around to finish getting changed. She slipped the black crop top on and adjusted her bra and shirt so that her cleavage properly showed through the little sheer cutout in the shirt. She reached into the bag and retrieved the last two items, a pair of canvas shoes and a black denim jacket, but she did not put either of them on. Instead she turned back around and cleared her throat. “You um.. You can look now. Like not look at me, but well, I mean if you want to. Ugh What I mean is it’s ok to turn around, I’m done changing.” Johanna sounded flustered as she continued to fight through the headache and for cohesive sentences.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 29th 2017, 5:16 am

As it turned out, the time for talking was not yet now, now was the time for changing. Taking the jeans, Jake waited till she turned around till getting to work, a distinct red shade forming over his cheeks as he took off the jeans he had before, opting to keep the boxer like underwear he had chosen for his female form, thanking his luck that it wasn't too tight, well, it had some tears in it but not enough he would be going commando. Getting the jeans on, Jake found that while they were not the most perfect fit, they got the job done. "Done."

After that, it was his turn to turn around and that he did, not even a thought to look behind him at the older girl, only now his mind was rushing with thoughts, and any images of her in that skin tight suit she wore as the 'spider' were not helping. yet he managed enough to keep himself calm enough to not even try to peek. He kept his eyes to the smashed couch and the unconscious man, wondering what exactly was his history, his story. A T-shirt draped over his shoulder took away from those thoughts. Grabbing at it, he would look it over and decide it was better then nothing.

Pulling it on, Jake noticed that his new lean build made fitting into shirts So Much easier. Whatever that clown did... He liked it. Of course, it made a few things feel odd, but he was sure he'd adapt to it at some point. Waiting a bit longer, Jake finally got the okay to turn around and did so, sighting Johanna and not sure where to look, these past few seconds.. Minutes? Had been flustering. Didn't help with the way she said he could look, but he assumed her thoughts were currently mangled with whatever that drugs after affects did to her. Which seemed pretty bad.

"Well. Now that is all out of the way... Holy hell this has been a night..." Deciding that he needed to sit down, he walked over the the mangled couch and dragged it back over to Johanna, sitting himself down in it and just leaning in to it, the barely audible sound of a crunch could be heard, but he heard it. Standing up, Jake lifted the cushion on the couch and saw... Well... He saw the loot that had been the target that Johanna was aiming for before all this happened. Bags of cash rested inside the couch. "And... Now you're rich."

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 29th 2017, 5:36 am

As Jake turned around, Johanna felt an odd sensation overtake her. She felt…Timid? She couldn’t tell why but she felt kind of embarrassed and nervous. This was definitely not like her at all, and while she found herself trying to wrap her arms around herself as if trying to hide her figure a wave of clarity came over her. She shot both of her arms down to her side and tried to stand in a casual manor. While her headache may have subsided in severity, the sound of the couch being dragged across the sterile white linoleum floor was enough to bring a look of discomfort to her face.

Jake was right, this had turned into one doozy of a night. And what was more, she hadn’t even once checked in with her parents. Not that she cared, but she knew they’d raise a stink with her when she got home. Still, she wasn’t about to let that ruin the moment. She wasn’t in much of a hurry to get back to a home occupied by liars. She began to walk over to the couch to join Jake in sitting down, lord knew she could use it, but the sudden crunching sound and the way Jake got off the couch caused her to pause.

The ashen haired girl approached the couch. Underneath the cushions was all the cash the man, clown, thing had stolen from the bank. A big grin appeared on her face, but as she turned to Jake, the grin faded. She didn’t want to look to happy about finding all that glorious cash, and she knew the boy wasn’t to fond of such things. So she toned it back, but not before giving him a pat on the back. “No. We’re both rich. Remember the whole point of the heist in the first place was to get you to loosen up and to put a few bucks in your pocket.”

Deciding it was best not to sit on the money, Johanna squatted down to the floor and sat cross legged. Her turquoise eyes looked the boy up and down. “So. Bodies are back to normal….for the most part. What’s next for my pigeon pal? Gonna go after your missing friend?”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 29th 2017, 5:53 am

Jake looked to Johanna, confusion spreading though his face till finally, calm and gratitude taking over. Money, he needed money, for clothes, food. Sure it wasn't clean money and if this was another case, another world, he wouldn't be here, he wouldn't find himself sitting down beside Johanna but keeping his distance for her sake, an arms length at the very best. No, he would be somewhere else, most likely getting his ass kicked by her or someone else, or him kicking ass. Variables that would have been decided has his and her choices led to different paths. He was just happy to be on this one.

So yes, he was here, about to take what would be a small sum compared to what Johanna would have. Hearing her question on what he was going to do, Jake was going to answer before looking up in panic, he rushed to the old pair of jeans he had on, and searched though the pockets, taking out the small statue of the old war goddess Johanna had gifted him when they first meeting. Making sure it wasn't broken, Jake sighed with relief before walking back to his spot and sitting down, caressing the small statue with light touches.

"Yea. I'm worried about him. He's got a lot of people who want him dead and if today has told me anything that list is expanding. I owe him." Finishing, Jake would put the statue into a new pocket, looking to Johanna, blue eyes looking uncertain. "I guess this is goodbye for now, huh? Or till at least that cat thinks we'll be meeting again." Jake didn't really want to say goodbye, he had enjoyed the girls company, but like all company, they couldn't stick together forever, and he had his own things to do, she herself would also have things to do, not all he assumed, was going to be labeling her as a good person, but he couldn't care too much about that now. This was just who she was, as long as she didn't start killing random people, something she had proven to avoid, she was okay in his books. Quite okay... Really okay.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 29th 2017, 6:14 am

Johanna may not have been to fond of people in general and sure the discovery of her parents having actually been successful criminals certainly didn’t do much to help her in the trust department, but between the fight with Jake last night and the events of today. Well Johanna had to admit she found her self taking a liking to the boy in some capacity. That’s why when the boy made mention of this being a sort of good bye, she looked down to the ground. It was unavoidable, the two teens needed to go their separate ways, but it was nice to know that Johanna had found someone that she was genuinely ok….happy being around. The idea of the kinds of fights they could have didn’t do much to suppress that feeling at all.

The ashen haired girl jumped to her feet and slipped the canvas shoes on her feet and flung the denim jacket over her shoulders. She made her way over to the couch and began stuffing money into her bag. She made sure to leave most of it for Jake, which was something the boy probably wasn’t going to expect. Before turning around to face Jake, the girl grabbed one of the hundreds from a stack and then reached into her duffle bag where she pulled out a pen. She wrote something personal on the bill…her number, and then folded it into a small square.

She then turned and walked over to Jake. She flashed him a wink. “It doesn’t have to be goodbye you know. You could always hang around here. We make a pretty good team.” she paused for a moment and stared into his blue eyes before shaking her head. “No. That would be selfish of me. You need to find your friend. Besides, you’re becoming a bad influence on me. I mean look at me sharing my feelings and stuff.” she smirked before leaning in and giving the boy a peck on the cheek. At the same time she slipped the bill with her number into the boys pocket, the same one with the idol.

Taking a step back from Jake she flashed him one more smile. “Don’t go getting yourself into too much trouble my little pigeon. Besides we gotta have a proper ending to our fight the other night. Don’t be a stranger.” she flashed him one more wink before throwing her duffle bag at the glass window with enough force to break it. She then leapt quickly after her bag, using one shooter to grab a hold of it before it plummeted to the ground, and then using her other web shooter to swing off into the morning light.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 30th 2017, 7:11 am

Watching Johanna stash the money into her bag was as good as any way to confirm that this was indeed a goodbye. At least, that was what he thought till she offered for him to stick around, a offer that might have been tempting in many other cases... Sadly, just not this one. "We do indeed."

Luckily however, he had to play no part in saying why he couldn't, he just couldn't believe when she said it'd be selfish of her to ask for such. Where was the girl from before? She brought the mood of the old spider back with her quip on how he was a bad influence on her, something he might have been able to attest to her being a bad influence on him. He wasn't use to this, this crime he felt no want to stop, almost to the point he didn't consider it a crime.

However, while that had seemed so strange to him, such a big difference. Nothing had prepared him for when he received a kiss, a peck at best on his cheek from the teen. His face lit up a little and he sheepishly looked to the ground, only just catching her iconic wink as she smashed a window of this plain room and left. Watching the girl leave, Jake walked up to the broken window, turning his red vision on to watch the girl for a few short seconds. "Till next time Ann..." Jake turned back to the couch and moved to take as many bills as he could fit into his pocket, stopping when he tried to fit a few with the Idol and taking out a note that had already been in there, eyeing the number with curiosity. With a smile, Jake put it back with the Idol but didn't put anything else with it, taking the funds he couldn't fit into his pocket into a hand, he walked back to the window and threw them out, watching them catch to the wind, waiting to fall to the ground and be picked up by whoever was lucky enough to find them.

Turning back to the unconscious man, Jake decided he was no threat, before taking his newly put on shirt off and bundling it into a ball, keeping a hand tight on it, he stepped back before jumping though the smashed window, letting his wings out to catch him before he fell. Till then.. He had a cambion to find, before the demon got himself in more trouble then Jake would like. With one final look to Ann, Jake turned off his red vision and began to glide across the sky, flying back to the city of wind for one purpose only, even if he was slightly regretting leaving his old city behind.

The end.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 3rd 2017, 9:17 pm

Approved DBLXP. 50 XP granted to each participant.

-My DeviantArt-
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 4 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top