The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DBL XP Re: The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.)

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 24th 2017, 9:10 pm

A devious smile crept onto Johanna’s face as Jake held up the three fingers she had used to destroy the water tower. The girl explained how much power she could put behind them with this ‘red energy’ she spoke of, and Johanna couldn’t help but crack an inappropriate joke. “You could do all that with just three fingers? You must be a hit with the ladies.” a small snort came from Johanna’s direction as he waved his hand as if to tell Jake to pay no attention to what he had just said.

Much like when Jake was describing his friends powerful father, Johanna began to get a bit hyped as Jake continued with explaining the full extent of her power. The young thief began to wonder if he’d be able to take a hit like that. After all, he knew he was tough, very tough, but he didn’t know the extent of that toughness. He had never found himself in a situation where his durability was really put to the test. Then again it was really hard to test ones durability when you were as agile as Johanna and could pretty much dodge anything thrown at you….Still the thought remained.

After finishing off another cheese stick, Johanna reached for his glass and began to think about Jake’s inquiry into what other powers the ashen haired boy had. Jake had pretty much seen all Johanna had to show, though there was still the bad luck aura that Johanna was vaguely familiar with, but did he really want to let the young girl in on all her secrets? After taking a sip of his drink, Johanna placed the empty cup down on the edge of the table for the waiter to see.

The boy gave Jake a shrug of the shoulders. “You’ve pretty much seen all I can do already. I’m super agile, extremely tough, and really strong. I’m pretty plain when it comes to powers I’d say.” There was a slight pause as Johanna wondered if it was worth telling a potential enemy all his tricks. Sure the two teens were sharing a moment with one another right here and now, and one could say that between last night and tonight, they had bonded in some way. But there was still always the possibility that the two wouldn’t always see eye to eye, and would probably be forced to fight one another again.

Johanna decided to put his paranoia aside for Jake, but would still hold onto it just in case what Jake said earlier was true, and the freaky clown was keeping an eye on them. “I’ve got a couple more tricks up my sleeve. Maybe I’ll tell you about them later.” He said, flashing the girl both a smile and a wink.

Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2016-08-05

Back to top Go down

DBL XP Re: The good girl and the bad boy. (Johanna. Halloween double xp thread.)

Post by Shadowoof October 25th 2017, 5:05 pm

Jake had to fight back the urge to blush when Ann teased her, making her avoid looking back to the boy. Damn it he always had a tease like that under there sleeve didn't they? Still, it was a bit of fun to be had, only it then reminded her once more that she was a lady right now. Thankfully however, after several seconds of silence, most of which was on part of Ann thinking of his own answer to her question.

The silence was not forever however, as Ann began to go into explanation the things she knew he had already, no surprises there. Of course he had missed out on the fact the girl had seen him cling to walls, and that was a interesting power, a power which Jake refused to believe was alone in her interesting repertoire. Ann even confirmed it with there next jab, baiting to tell her later about these tricks up his sleeve. "If you're not using them on me first ey.." Jake responded, trying to sound upbeat about the idea of such, wave it off like it was nothing. But she couldn't help but feel disappointed at the idea of fighting the teen again. Whatever the reason, it'd most likely be just a stupid one.

Leaning into her chair, Jake no longer felt hungry, nor did she want to sit down anymore. If the threat of not having this loomed over her... Sure, she was going to have to find Sam, sure, the chances were she might not see Ann again for who knows how long and that the next time they meet might... Could end like the first time they met. The idea of that sucked. She winced at that thought, a hand idly roaming over her shoulder, feeling two indentures into the skin. Seems transformation hadn't removed the vampire made injuries, but they were healing along like everything she suffered.

"I know cheese sticks are not the most filling. But I can't sit here forever. That and I am not actually that hungry." The fact that was true was the most weird thing, for she could have sworn all this would be working up an appetite for her that could not be rivaled by some bad feelings. Yet now she just wasn't all that hungry. Maybe it was a mind thing... Or a girl thing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 25th 2017, 6:05 pm

Johanna gave a slight nod and a wicked smirk in acknowledgment of what Jake said about the powers Johanna refused to disclose. He didn’t intend on using them on the girl, not that he knew how the others really worked, but also because the bad luck never seemed to affect Jake during their first fight. Johanna could only wonder why that was, it could possibly be because he never really saw the girl as a threat but more of a fun time. Regardless, Johanna’s ‘hidden’ powers were reserved for the night. There was a clown somewhere out there in the city that was going to face his full wrath.

The ashen haired boy gave the girl a surprised look as she claimed she wasn’t very hungry. “More for me then!” he said with a rather chipper tone as he slid the other plate of cheese stick to his side of the table and scooped them onto his plate. He had to agree with the girl though, all this sitting around was well and good, but they couldn’t sit in this cafe forever. Which brought Johanna to another thought. He could have sworn he had mentioned this earlier. Either way, the trip to the cafe was a pleasant one, and the teens bonded a little, but now it was time to get moving again.

In what would be considered one of the most unlady like things to do, Johanna grabbed as many of the cheese sticks as he good and crammed them into his mouth as he slid out of the booth. He reached over to grab his duffle bag and waved for Jake to follow him. Then before leaving, Johanna reached into the bag and pulled out a one hundred dollar bill and placed it under his empty cup.

He had no doubt in his mind that Jake would see this as some act of charity or some sort of hidden goodness within the thief and for the most part he’d be right. For Johanna it wasn’t so much about the money, ok well maybe it was a little bit about the money, but the money was only important to the boy so he could do things like this, which was spend it how he saw fit. The true purpose for Johanna and his thievery was mostly for the thrill. There was nothing quite like successfully breaking into a building that would otherwise be impossible to get into. The thought of having to do everything so flawlessly. It was all one big thrill to the boy.

The cafe had grown crowded in the time that the two teens had sat down. For reasons unknown, Johanna instinctively took Jake by the hand and led her out of the building. The boy intended to relinquish his grip on the girl's hand but for a moment he seemed to just stand there on the sidewalk, her hand in his. When it finally dawned on him that he was still holding Jake’s hand, he immediately pulled his hand away and began to scratch the back of his head. A noticeable shade of red appeared on his cheeks as he tried to look away to hide his embarrassment. “So uh…Where to now? We still don’t know where this freak is, and we’ve still got time to kill.” His eyes narrowed as he thought about how much time was left before the clown would come to them. What he wouldn’t give to just find the clown now and get his real body back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 26th 2017, 5:08 am

Jake couldn't help but laugh as her cheese sticks were quickly taken away, consumed by the male in front of her. What she had not expected was for him to not wait to finish eating, stuffing what looked like far too much money under the bowl. Seriously, did every girl she met have this much money? Of course he could have stolen it earlier... But still. First Lorelei, now Ann? Was he missing out on the life of a super powered girl, all money and fun. Of course, it wouldn't get rid of the fact she was biologically a demonic angel thing. But still, this was just becoming too much. It also told her about Ann a little more, but it was also too early to judge. Maybe they could easily throw money around like that because they had more? Or because they simply didn't care for it too much.

Trying to leave the cafe, Jake noticed it was getting far too crowded for them to move well, however, Ann had another idea entirely, as Jake felt a strong grip on her hand as she was almost dragged though the crowd of people, thankfully Jake had walked enough that she was able to keep balance till Ann finally stopped walking on the side of the street. Jake had expected the boy to let her go by then only to find her small hand was still in his grip. Slowly beginning to freak out for reasons unknown to her, the boy must have finally realized as her hand was released and the boy turned his face away, causing Jake to turn her own, realizing what had happened.

"Yea. Normally I'd just jump around the roof tops, looking for someone to punch... Don't really feel it.." It was then Jake heard a whistle, sharp and instant. There was no other way to place it, no other sound to place it as. It was a cat call. Looking towards it, Jake could spot a convertible, black in color and three young looking men inside it, three very smug grins on there face. "..I.. I can't explain it... But I want to punch them... Oh.. Oh hell. Is this normal? I want my body back." Jake almost began whining, but anger was evident on her face as she turned away from the three distant onlookers and began walking down the street, forgetting she was with Ann for the moment.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 26th 2017, 5:52 am

Johanna had to agree with the tiny girl, doing the norm just didn’t feel right when they weren’t exactly quite themselves. The boy’s mind began to trail a bit as he had attempted to come up with something for the two of them to do, however, the only thought on the boys mind was that if the clown really were to seek them out when the time was up, then Johanna wanted it to be in an isolated location. His train of thought quickly became severed as he heard several sharp whistles in their direction, and Jake’s obvious displeasure with the scum bag dudebros cat calling her.

Johanna’s eyes narrowed, the three guys had made the very terrible mistake of causing problems while at a red light. Not sure how much time was left before the car would speed of Johanna leapt into action. It was very clear the boy had some kind of anger issues, and it took almost no time for an insatiable about of wrath to well up within the boys lean frame. Johanna’s right arm shot out with a great intensity and a strand of the webbing shot out and latched onto the back of one of the guys. With a forceful tug, the ashen haired girl ripped the man from the car and slammed him down into the sidewalk.

This sudden outburst of rage elicited several gasps from some of the cafe goers. “You wanna act like a punk? Then you get treated like one!” the thief shouted into the face of the downed man. His buddies soon realized what had happened and were about to get out of the car, that was until Johanna shut them down. His left arm shot up and webbed the passenger door shut then a second ball shot out covering the passengers face with a thick layer of web. Johanna then leapt onto the hood of the convertible as the driver was getting out. “How much this PoS run your daddy huh?” he said calmly looking at his nails.

“Fuck you, you psycho! Get the hell off my car. I’m totally going to sue your ass for damages.” the driver shouted.

Johanna’s turquoise eyes glanced up from his hand, the expression was dead and almost emotionless. “The only thing getting fucked here, is your future kids.”

The driver shot the boy a confused look on to have it replaced with one of excruciating pain as Johanna’s leg shot upwards, his foot crashing into the man’s crotch. As the driver writhed around on the ground holding what little he had left of his nuts, Johanna waved for Jake to follow him. “Let’s get the hell out of here. Oh and do you mind getting my bag please?”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 26th 2017, 6:34 am

Jake turned around as soon as she heard the sound of gasps, her eyes scanning for Ann and finding the boy, already on the move to punish the three young men for there very stupid mistake. Jake wanted to complain, say that this wasn't needed, it was just a whistle... Only to remember that Ann was the girl before, and that this... This must have still been insulting. Walking back, watching as the merciless slaughter that was Ann wreak havoc on the car and those guys. Jake stopped by Ann's bag. Looking down at it.

So many valuables, here today because of Jake, so many different things taken by the thief, the spider as she liked to call him sometimes. She had a way of doing that, giving people names when names were not mentioned too much. Lorelei was Rose because of her hair, and now Ann was the spider because of his ability's and those interesting pieces of technology on his wrist. If Jake had the time and Sammy was like her back then, someone who doesn't share names, she might have even given the cambion a nick name... But it was Sam who made Jake think twice about the nick name business. Didn't help that the best Jake could think of was Red, Zaap or some other version of her name. So why have a stupid name, when you have your real one... Even if Jake didn't hold up to Lucifer or Zaapiel.

Finally, it seemed the boy was done dealing with the offenders, with Ann calling out to her to pick up the bag. Picking it up with relative ease, Jake jogged towards Ann and looked to the cat callers. Feeling slightly pitiful for them. They were simply... Assholes. Doesn't mean they had to suffer this bad a beating. Looking to Ann, Jake handed the bag of loot back to them, knowing the boy would prefer it in his arms then anyone else. "Let's go where no one can follow then." Jake said with a smile before looking to a nearby building and bending her knees low to the ground before jumping, the pavement under her shoes leaving behind a clear crack as she flew into the air... Slightly higher then she meant too, causing her to start falling on the other side of the building, right towards the ground rather then onto the roof like she had been aiming for..

She had never felt so embarrassed before, to mess up her own strength and power into the jump by so much. Maybe it was the fact she still wasn't entirely use to this body yet, whatever it meant, she was going to be landing on the ground hard and while it was normally nothing serious, just a massive jolt to her legs, she was worried her tough skin would not be so tough, muscles and bones the same. And thus, she did the only thing she knew she could do to prepare for the landing. "Crap! Crap! Crap!"

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 26th 2017, 7:35 am

“Took the words right out of my mouth.” Johanna smirked at Jake’s suggestion of going somewhere a bit more private, away from prying eyes and most importantly a place where they could see the clown coming. After slinging the duffle bag over his shoulder, Johanna leapt off the ground and with a flick of the wrist his web shooters did the rest. It took about two good tugs before Johanna came into view just above the edge of the building. A confused look came over the boys face as the roof was devoid of one frail looking girl.

The thief landed on the roof with a small thud and began to look around. “Jake! Jaaaaaaake! Jake!” he called out the girl’s name several times before drifting over to the opposite side of the roof. Taking a small look over the side, Johanna could see the small girl down in the alley way between the two buildings. A tiny wave of panic took over the ashen haired boy before quickly subsiding. Instinctively he thought the girl might have been injured, but then remembered who it was he was thinking about.

That being said, Johanna didn’t like the idea of Jake being alone. For some reason despite trying to be as distant as possible, the ‘spider’ as Jake liked to call him, felt the need to watch over the girl. With a reluctant sigh the boy quickly dove over the side of the building. A strand of webbing deployed from the mechanical device on his wrist and latched onto the side of the building. Johanna slowly descended down the strand of web like and actual spider and found it kind of funny. Funny enough to pause for a moment and chuckle to himself before finally getting close enough to Jake.

Johanna hung upside down from the strand of webbing and jokingly blurted out. “Lay one on me!” He was obviously referencing something he had seen in a film or comic once, it wasn’t certain if the reference would have been lost on the girl or not, but instead of waiting for a response, Johanna lowered himself to the ground and offered to help the girl up by reaching out his hand for her. “Gotta be careful around these parts. No telling what kind of riff raff you could run into in a place like this.”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 26th 2017, 9:32 am

The landing came hard, but then instinct took over. As soon as she felt her feet hit the ground, she tucked herself into a ball and rolled forward onto her shoulders. Sadly, she had landed too close to the wall on the other side and her back slammed into it. Causing her to stick there, her legs in the air, held tilted at an odd angle. Kicking her legs into the air, Jake rolled forwards till she came to facing the wall, sitting on her knees. She tapped her head in annoyance of her situation. How could she forget to plan the power to height ratio? The feeling that had became natural though several years of training... Was it because of her body? The changes.. She couldn't be sure. But she sure wasn't meant to go that high.

It was then she heard sounds coming up behind her, and she turned her head to see Ann coming down, using that webbing of theirs to crawl upside down. In all honesty it was a pretty neat sight, helped he was neat to look at. And of course, he started with a joke, a reference to something, something Jake had all but really forgotten in time. Jake took their hand gratefully as she stood herself up, using the hand as a balancing tool, and when he said what he said, well she couldn't help but laugh. Not in any insulting way, but just because of the silliness of their situation.

Eventually she stopped however, just looking the boy in the eyes, noticing them. Why did he have teal eyes? She leaned in a little close to just see them clearer. "Your eyes are really nice." She almost whispered, wishing she could just look at those eyes and forget things for the day, that nothing bad had happened. Just... Those...

And then a loud noise came, as if a sucking, windy box had opened and to the teens right, that seemed so, a glowing square had appeared near them, and out stepped someone who looked very, very annoyed to be there. They looked similar to the guard that had approached them earlier, but rather then lifeless, they looked as if they wanted to die. "The master, expects you. They have grown bored and wish to see there master piece... If you ask me. They expect too much..... Please kill them. I've asked before... But they were not you." With that, the dead looking person would walk back into the portal, vanishing and leaving it free to be entered by the two teens left behind.

Jake would stare at the portal, never would she have guessed their luck... But how did this clown know where they were all the damn time. "Time to get our bodies back.. Huh." Jake finished, as she took a step towards the portal, a little worried about entering it. Cause when they got there bodies back.... That meant one thing. And Jake wasn't sure she was ready for that.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 26th 2017, 5:05 pm

As Jake stared into Johanna’s eyes, the ashen haired boy couldn’t help but stare back. The comment about his eyes brought forth a rather smug but charming smile. “Oh yeah?” he said in a soft tone. It was happening again, just like when they were in the clothing store and Johanna helped the girl put on the bra, the two teens were sharing a moment. As Johanna gazed intently into Jake’s eyes it almost seemed as the world fell silent. The moment however, was ruined as the alley filled with the sound of a large vacuum.

The loud noise and bright light managed to pull Johanna’s attention away from Jake. Shielding his eyes from the light, the young thief noticed a figure stepping out of a square shaped portal. Judging by the frame and the way the person moved, this wasn’t the clown, but rather another one of his mind controlled lackeys. Johanna was half expecting to see another painted up guard from the bank, but to his surprise the being that approached them was someone entirely new. They wore a dead expression and actually spoke as though they had some semblance of their being still hidden away in their puppeteered bodied.

“Well that makes three of us then buddy, cause I’m getting sick of this crap to.” Johanna barked in response to the servant saying his master was growing bored. The boy was caught off guard when he heard the puppet state he wanted the teens to kill his master, and that others had failed. The idea kind of made Johanna’s blood boil. Just thinking that this sort of thing had happened to other people. The rage subsided however when he remembered that their enemy was a freaky looking clown. Just imagining his ugly visage was enough to make Johanna break out into a nervous sweat.

Johanna swallowed hard and put on a brave face as the puppet turned around and walked back through the portal. He hard to be strong, he had to be, for both his and Jake’s sake, especially if he was going to do what he planned on doing. Taking a deep breath he turned his gaze back to the girl and gave her a confident smile and locked his arm with hers. “You bet!” he said, turning back to the portal with a smirk on his face. That clown was in for a rude awakening. He messed with the wrong two teens.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 27th 2017, 3:19 am

Jake merely stared at the portal, till her arm was looped around Ann's. She looked to the boy and then back to the portal. Seems that they had no other choice but to end this, and hopefully quickly. Stepping towards the tunnel like portal with Ann, Jake felt like she was being sucked in, and upon touching the glowing power, everything felt.. Out of place, as if every molecule of there bodies was shifting in and out before solidifying.

And when that feeling of solidification came, the two would find themselves in a large and spacious room, almost plain and boring, a couch with a view to the many windows outside, showing off the city of New York. Jake started to guess they must have been in a pent house of some kind, only to be taken away from thought when a groan came from the couch and a person appeared, sitting up and looking to the two teens, slightly confused. "Who the... Wait... What are you two doing here?" The person stood up, revealing themselves to be the clowned man from the bank, only his hair was shorter and he had none of the clown get up on, you could almost call him normal... If it wasn't for the fact he had a huge lump on his shoulder, pulsating with every second.

Trying to ignore the... Mutated looking lump, Jake stared at the man, slightly confused but determined. "We want our genders the right way, now!" Jake decided the time for formality was done. If they were doing this. They were doing it now! However, the blond headed man took a step back, as if in pain. His hand reaching to the mutated lump on his shoulder, his skin seeming to take a white paint like feature like before.

"Aww man... You just.. Had.... HELLO!" Before he could finish, the man snapped back into a casual position, his appearance looking exactly like it had when they first met the clown, the mutated lump seeming to have vanished and now filled up shapes were back to being clear, except for the one on his cheek, that was still filled. It announced itself with a rather cheery hello, and if Ann was to notice, he looked after fresh, much more then they're last meeting.  

"Oh gosh it is so nice to SEE You. I heard you'll having troubles..." Their voice, all cheery and high tuned, left with there face slackening into a frown, eyebrows seeming to turn all bushy as his face contorted to anger. "Genere Piegatrice does not make trouble he fixes it... I see... You simply still have your minds, minds in other bodies... Stand still. I can fix that." With that, one of the shapes on his face would fill, as energy seemed to shape itself into his hands as he began preparing, not expecting the two to move at all.. Why would they? He was fixing them.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 27th 2017, 4:46 am

Johanna had been teleported once today and was not looking forward to doing it again, but alas he was not in a position to protest, especially if he wanted to go back to being the way he was supposed to be. Stepping into the portal was nothing like standing in the magical circle back at the antique store. No everything seemed to just happen. Johanna’s sense of balance which was unparalleled was even thrown off by the strange onset of sensations brought on by passing through the squares bright entrance. The feeling rushed over the boy and before he knew it the two teens found themselves in a very sterile looking room.

White walls, white floor, white furniture. It was almost blinding how boring this room was, it’s only saving grace the window that looked over the city. Johanna’s attention snapped to the only object in the room. It was a white couch. A singular groan managed to break through the monotony of the room. Almost as unexpected as the room they were transported to, a rather plain looking man sat up. Johanna almost instantly recoiled at the sight of the grotesque growth pulsating on the man’s shoulder.

It was quite refreshing to hear Jake speak, because in this particular moment the boy was at a loss for words. The small girl demanded that the man change them back to their proper genders. Johanna shot the girl a glance, not certain that this was the man to be talking to. That was until Johanna’s worst fear manifested itself right before her eyes. The seemingly plain looking man quickly took on all the characteristics of the clown almost instantly. No matter how badly Johanna wanted to be returned to being the proper gender, he found himself frozen in place. Never in his life had he ever wanted to curl up into a ball than he did right now, especially with the clowns maniacal gazed fixated on him.

The ashen haired boy could feel his body quivering with fear. He couldn’t afford to be feeling this way right now. It was something he contemplated for a while. He wanted to do his best not to freeze in the moment, but it was no use. Johanna’s breathing grew heavy as the clown spoke directly at him. It wasn’t until the freak began to move that the boy snapped out of his trance. “FIX THIS ASSHOLE!” he nervously shouted before reaching into the duffle bag and pulling out a small plastic baggy that only contained a singular white pill.

Johanna quickly opened the seal on the baggy and held it over his mouth. The pill fell from it’s package and hit the back of Johanna’s throat. With a hard gulp the thief swallowed the pill, and in that instant things got very strange. The boy’s turquoise eyes lit up and almost appeared as though they were on fire. In the blink of an eye the white room was traded out for a sprawling wide open country side. However this was no ordinary country side. The threes, flowers, and various small insects that buzzed about seemed overly saturated, to the point it was almost hard to look at them. All the life surrounding them seemed uncharacteristically animated.

Just then a impossibly fluffy black cat strolled up to the boy. “Well now, I must say you are looking incredibly worse for wear darling.” the cat spoke in a smooth male voice. He took up a spot before the boy and began to clean himself. Johanna’s eyes shot down to the black cat. For some reason the fluffy beast was the only ever constant he ran into whenever he took wonder, and for some reason he was as big an ass as he was. “Oh buzz off fluff ball, I’ve got an ass whopping to hand out.” he said cracking his knuckles. The boy’s eyes shifted up to the clown, he was in the boy’s world now, and he was about to find out just what it was like for people to play games with him. Before Johanna could do that though, there was one other matter he had to attend to…Jake.

The girl was probably very confused as to what had just happened and if anything probably thought this was all the clowns doing. Johanna placed a hand on the girls shoulder. “Alright pigeon, listen to me and listen well. What you’re seeing isn’t an illusion or trick by the clown. It’s me. All this is the work of that little pill I just took. Congratulations you’ve now seen one of my many hidden talents. Anyway to get things back on track. My brain is like on a whole other level right now. While we’re here we can do what ever we want. I took the pill to make sure the clown couldn’t mess with us anymore.” He took a moment to allow most of the information to sink in before continuing. He flashed a look at the clown, the confused look on his face told the boy that his plan was already working.

To the clown it appeared as though to two teens had suddenly broken out into song as though they were in some sort of musical. “Look, this high isn’t going to last forever, so here’s the plan. We’re going to mess with him as much as humanly possible. When the drug wears off everything will go back to normal so I want you to stick close to him. That way when the drug wears off, you can knock him on his ass. He’ll be completely blind sided at at your mercy. I say your because well, I’m gonna be pretty messed up when all this goes away. So uh…Give him hell and go nuts. Anything goes!” He gave the girl and nod and then stepped away from her.

The black cat stopped cleaning himself for a moment to look at the girl. “You’ve gotten yourself mixed up with the wrong lady friend. I’d say run when you get the chance.”

“Screw you. You unruly lint ball!” Johanna barked at the cat that now had is back to the two teens. He then walked right up to the clown and stared up at him. The freaky man seemed completely unaware of the small animal.

“I would have turned them into infants. Fucking amateur!” he said sticking both his nose and tail skyward. He took a few steps past the clown before disappearing into a puff of smoke.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 27th 2017, 7:23 am

Jake hadn't even registered what was happening at first. She had just about made a move to try and stop the clown when she heard Ann state something and then she saw the boy taking that white pill from before. And if Jake thought that was the strangest part... With a fire in his eyes, Ann did something... Jake could tell as she looked around and saw... All of it. The white room became nothing but country, the place was... She was...

Her eyes shot towards the new voice, and she sighted the cat, a talking cat. "I..." Her brain felt as if it was on fire. What in the nine hell's was happening? She continued to have her inner rant of craziness and confusion till she felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned back to Ann, hearing his voice but not understanding it as she moved along, only to take the silence he offered to absorb the information. This world wasn't a trick... It was a reality. But it was...

Calming down, Jake continued to listen to Ann, taking in everything now. She was in a completely new world that allowed him to do anything? Jake glanced to the cat, hearing it's words but not feeling them. Anything? Giving Ann one more look, that confusion that plastered her face the moment she had entered this place died down. Soon a smile took over, not a normal one, not a entirely happy one, one filled with pleasure and glee. Anything. "Anything.." She said the word out loud, just to taste it. Turning towards the clown, Jake began walking towards it, her right hand began sparking a red like energy, small bolts of it shooting out of her hand till the chaotic energy covered his entire hand, then slowly moved up to her forearm.

Speeding up her walk, Jake walked right up to the clown and brought her red covered fist to it's chin. With a loud crack, the ground around them would break apart as the clown shot into the air, wind seemed to push the grass and rocks away with the force of the blow, yet Jake didn't feel the pain of her right hand breaking, because while she had been in the process of making that punch, she focused on it, willing it to not break... Anything... Letting the red energy cover her legs she bent low and then jumped upwards towards the clown now high in the sky, somehow finding herself at its location in the increasing speed, Jake grabbed into it's leg and pulled him under her, delivering another red energy punch to them and making the clown shoot straight back towards the ground with a rather loud bang.

Not feeling for the clown, Jake unleashed her wings, not feeling the fabric of her shirt break away, as if the wings had wrapped around it, she covered them in red energy, she turned around and with a forceful clap of her wings colliding, she shot herself back to the ground, which in that moment Jake turned her body, so that her feet, still covered in the red energy, were aimed to collide with the clown on the floor at this increasing speed, which when she did, seemed to make an even louder crack then when she had punched him. Breathing heavily at the idea of... Anything. Now inside a crater of smashed rock and dirt and a clown under her feet, she dropped atop him, releasing the red energy from her hand and started punching him, repeatedly. She could use all her strength here and it didn't matter, because she could do anything and that... That was therapeutic. So she kept punching, letting out all the anger, the restraint she had held over the past couple of weeks, months. Her mother, Sammy, everything. All into this clowns face, even when she heard groans of pain coming from him, she kept on punching.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 27th 2017, 8:05 am

“Uh yeah….Anything…That is what I said.” the young thief said with a confused tone not sure what part of his explanation was unclear. Watching Jake walk forward, Johanna willed up a classy looking table and a matching chair. Plopping down into the red velvet seat cushion, the boy gave a wave of the hand and a tea kettle and a tea cup appeared before him. He reached out for the porcelain kettle when out of nowhere he heard a loud crack, almost like thunder. His gaze shifted over to where the clown had been standing and only saw Jake.

When the young girl leapt high into the air to meet her prey, a large smirk crept onto Johanna’s face. *Serves him right for taking my beautiful body away from me.* he thought before turning back to his little tea set. He poured himself a cup and took a sip of the golden colored tea that was brewed to perfection. “Mmmmm I love the sound of someone getting their ass kicked.” he said to himself before taking another sip. Johanna knew all to well just how bad off she was going to be after popping wonder so he took it upon himself to enjoy it while it lasted.

As he placed the tea cup back down on it’s saucer there was another loud bang that rocked the earth, luckily anything went in this twisted reality and as the shock wave reached the boy and his little set up, it just blew through them with out disturbing a single hair on the boy’s head. He looked up to see Jake’s silhouette, the girl had just completely come unhinged. She descended upon the clown with righteous fury and a serious of heavy thuds could be heard echoing from the crater. Johanna picked up his tea cup and approached the outer edge of the crater.

“You go girl!” he shouted jokingly, taking enjoyment in watching his worst fear get the living hell beaten out of it.

“You know, you should really tell him that none of this is going to stick.”

Johanna could feel a slight bit of weight on his shoulders, all of it balanced on four little padded feet. The black cat laid down across Johanna’s neck almost like a scarf his head looking down at the cup of tea the ashen haired boy was holding. “Ugh. Green tea? Have you no ounce of class within you?” he said in a condescending tone before motioning his head away from the cup with disgust. The golden tea within Johanna’s cup suddenly took on a much darker shade. “There. All better.”

Johanna shot the cat an annoyed glance. “What’s your deal? Why are you even here?”

“What? You’ve never been curious to see what other people are up to in your home? Try not to make a mess dear I just pruned the roses. I’d hate to see them get ruined.”

“Ugh just buzz off.” Johanna said shaking her shoulders, to which the cat disappeared in a wisp of smoke before reappearing in the crater next to Jake and the clown.

“Wow, you’re really going to town there aren’t you. While I like to see a good pummeling as much as the next feline might I suggest being a bit more creative? Remember anything goes here.” The cat let out a small chuckle before once again disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Johanna on the other hand was more than happy to sit back and have nothing to do with being anywhere near the clown.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 27th 2017, 8:43 am

Some part of her told Jake that she should stop this, that maybe she was going a little too far... But that idea, that anything could be done.. It just... It was too good to not use and this clown... Yes this clown wasn't at fault for everything that had happened, but she was very... Very... Angry at them still. About to deliver another satisfying punch, she stopped when she heard that voice again. The cat's voice. Looking to it, she heard it out, giving them a glare for a bit before looking back to the clown and then the cat, who had vanished.

Be more creative? Jake stopped punching the clown to look at her hands. She was never the creative type, for it was simple, her powers were simple. Punch things, and punch them harder and harder and harder... Of course she knew the cat might as well have been bored of what it saw, took a jab at making Jake work for it... Getting annoyed at the thought, she looked back to the clown and grabbed them by the collar of there shirt, throwing them up into the air and out of the mini crater, hearing the soft thud of there body hitting the ground. Anything goes. That is what she was told, what she knew and yet she wasn't creative enough to use it for anything.

Getting annoyed at herself now, Jake stood up, looking to her hands, imaging what she was, thinking of some way she could be creative... By the time Jake walked out of the crater, Jake's body was changing slightly, a singular horn grew along her forehead, off to the side. The feathers of one of her wings had started falling off, leaving behind a black, malformed wing, demonic looking and her eyes, which were normally a blue color, were a deep red, furious and angry looking. With both her arms covered entirely in red energy, Jake walked up to the clown, holding up one of the hands as red energy spread from it like strands of webbing, shooting into the ground and spreading about till she made a cage of it, surrounding her and the clown. Picking up the clown into a stand, the clown looking very worse for wear, she held onto them and walked to the wall of the cell, passing though it till only her hand which held onto the clown remained inside.

With one final glance to the clown, Jake pushed them hard towards the wall of red energy on the other side, and with a swing of her left hand, the web like cage grew along the ground, leaving the clown to hit the wall and immediately bounce off it, right into the next wall, roof and then floor, being stuck by a immense force of energy that was the red energy, bouncing and bouncing over and over again, not given even a second of reprieve from the force that they kept flying back into it. Watching her master piece, Jake returned her wings to wherever they went inside her back, the horn along her head decaying till nothing remained, as if she had never had it. But her eyes, they remained the deep seated red as she watched the clown be brutalized by the cage of opposing force, throwing the clown around like he was nothing. "I don't do creative." She said this, as one of her red covered hands clenched and the red energy cell began to close in, the space between the clown closing, causing it to bounce more, faster.

With almost no cue to it, Jake snapped her head to Ann, a look of confusion in her red eyes. "Who's the cat? I was going to ask but..." She looked back to her work, liking what she saw, even if it was basic.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 27th 2017, 9:58 pm

Johanna gave a slight shrug of agreement with the mysterious cats words. Jake’s approach was, well, it was stale. Though the boy would never say so out loud as he had no room to talk when I came to methods of beating people up. Whatever the case, the cat’s words seemed to strike some sort of cord and Jake decided to step it up in the creativity department. Johanna thought it was best to let the girl continue to take out her aggression on the freak. Pulling back up a seat, the table and tea set reappeared next to the white haired boy.

When the table and chair materialized out of thin air, an additional chair appeared and when it finally fully formed it was occupied by one very fluffy black cat. Johanna shot him an annoyed glance before returning to his tea. Watching Jake tee off on the clown began to rile up that fighters spirit within Johanna. No matter how afraid he was of the clown, seeing a fight go down made him extremely eager to join in. The feeling only continued to spiral out of control when Jake partially transformed. Embracing both aspects of her being, the half angel, half demon laid a trap that even the thief could appreciate.

The clown had been trapped in a vortex of pain, stuck in a perpetual loop as he bounced off each of the red energy walls. Johanna placed his cup down and gave the girl a slow clap of applause. Johanna’s applause was accompanied by the cat as well, who had some how manifested two large white cartoony gloves. The massive hands clapped the air before him. “Bravo chap! I must say, you’ve got a marrrrrrvelous powerrr.” he purred.

The young thief opened his mouth to answer Jake’s question about the cat, but no words came out of his mouth. Almost as if he knew why, he shot on angry glance over at the fluff ball. The cats bright yellow eyes shifted in Johanna’s direction and a small chuckle echoed out from its mouth. “What’s the matter darling? Cat got your tongue?” the cat broke out into laughter at its own joke before it’s head snapped in Jake’s direction. It was hard to read its expression with all that fur and the fact it was a cat, but the mysterious creature looked serious for a moment before vanishing out of sight and reappearing on the girls shoulder.

“I’ll answer your question. Seeing as it’s about me.” he said shooting an annoyed glance in Johanna’s direction. “I’m the care taker of this realm. Or I suppose this place is my home. To explain who or what I really am would drive you mad, even in this place. So lets just stick to a first name bases lad. I’m Sharook. And you my dear boy are Jake Lucifer Zaapiel.” he said with a small chuckle as he lowered himself to rest on the girl's shoulder. For some unexplained reason the cat could tell the correct gender of the two teens.

“What he means to say, is that he’s a jerk and takes pleasure it watching people struggle and suffer. He’s a dirty little trickster.” the boy shouted.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof October 28th 2017, 2:23 am

Jake watched the black feline with interest, wondering just what it was, how it was. The way it talked and reacted meant it was a living creature itself, but if this was all a creation of Ann's... The more Jake watched it, the more she began to understand it, see it work. It seemed to be able to do anything as well, as it was able to silence the boy for a short while, leading to it's name and then to it's knowledge. Somehow it knew her name and yet... Yet she didn't feel that surprised.

As the sounds of the red energy cracking and striking went on behind her, Jake focused on the black feline, thinking of just what it was and how this world worked. If this was all because of Ann, yet it was home to this creature, Sharook, as if it lived here while Ann wasn't around to turn it on. Along with the fact it had known his name, of course that had to mean one thing.

"Are we in another dimension?" As Jake thought it though, she used the connection that was the pit of Ravens. Many simply called it that, not hell like she had thought it to be, but the pit of ravens. Which meant it was Malphas domain. Not the actual hell. If that was true, then dimensions could exist and this place... This realm seemed like one, and if it was of Ann's making... "You've got some scary powers Ann... If what I'm thinking is right." She looked to the cat, wondering how the cat knew her name, but finally she chose to think that if the cat was made by Ann, then it was connected to her, which meant what Ann knew, the cat knew, it was that or the cat could read minds... She actually began to test that, if anything could go, she tried to peel into the thoughts of the cat, see if she could find anything.. That's if her idea of peeling into someones thoughts even worked, but as the cat itself had said. Anything goes.

Her thoughts removed from the clown, the red energy caged slowly faded into nothing, and with a final thump, the clown like being fell to the the ground, shaking as if in shock from the immense amount of pain it had gone though in the matter of seconds and minutes, if one could hear, they would think it was whimpering.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top