The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_vote_lcapGrave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_voting_barGrave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] Empty Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf]

Post by Hex January 19th 2015, 2:49 am

Green Plains Cemetery is just a few miles away from the city. It was dark, not a single star can be seen in the night sky but the full moon. A green armored van parked in front of the cemetery gates. The armored van was stolen as well as everything inside it. Sixside got out from the driver's seat. A graveyard is a place to give respect and homage to the dead, but tonight, it would be Sixside's play ground. Desecrating the dead, a disgusting crime if you think of it. Nevertheless, Sixside is up for some grave digging as long as it means extra money. Green Plains Cemetery's dead occupants tend to be rich. People from this parts have their tradition of burying material items together with their dead, since it is well guarded, the owner of the cemetery allowed this practice. 4 to 7 guards roam on the cemetery's grounds 24/7, grave robbers are simply caught even before they start robbing.
Sixside opened the van's back and took out some shovels and walked to the cemetery gates. The entrance guard approached him as he flashed his torch as Sixside. "Excuse me sir, what seems to be the reason to bring these items inside?" Sixside smiled and raised one of the shovels he was carrying with his free hand. "What else? Of course to add another dead body in this cemetery. The corpse seems to be missing though..." The guard gave Sixside a confused expression. "Sorry sir there are no scheduled bur-" Before the guard ended talking, Sixside hit the guard's head with the shovel. The force was strong enough to behead the guard. "Whoops! I think I overdid it a little. But hey. There's the new corpse!" Sixside chuckled. He placed the shovel back with the others on the pile in his left hand. He took out a two six sided dice from his pocket and threw it. "Now, how many helpers would I get for this job?" He whispered as he watched the dice roll

Dice Roll:
Hex
Hex

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 37
Job : Are you stalking me?
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Back to top Go down

Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] Empty Re: Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf]

Post by Forceaus January 19th 2015, 3:31 pm

Sarah Milosi had her dark hair tied in a ponytail. She had on a large black coat over a plain grey t-shirt, a pair of wore out jeans, and surprisingly enough, a rather nice pair of near pristine white shoes. Don't ask where she got those from. That will remain a mystery. Also she was lost. Again. Seriously somebody get this poor woman a GPS device or something. Yeah, Sarah had the tendency to get lost. Also to get herself in trouble without even remotely trying to do so. Girl had the bad kind of luck, yo. Now she was travelling along some road in the middle of the night without a clue as to where she was, nor where she was going.

She found herself outside of a cemetery. The sign indicated that it was called the Green Plains Cemetery. Despite knowing she was now directly outside of Green Plains Cemetery, she still had no idea where she was. What she did know however, was that there was a van parked outside the graveyard. As she drew closer she saw somebody with a bunch of shovels behind it. Also the body of a man that was missing his head.

If it wasn't already obvious to her that this man was responsible for the death and subsequent beheading of the other one, she could practically envision how it happened. With the swing of one of those shovels, the man was decapitated by this possible psychopath.

"Hey. You there. Knock it off." Sarah shouted to the person she saw outside of the cemetery. Sarah carefully, yet quickly walked down the road outside of the green plains cemetery.

"I'll have you know that the ghost of the man whom you just killed has vowed to haunt you for the rest of your life. He said that you'll never get another night of peaceful sleep again." she told the guy. "Also why did you kill him anyways? What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked him as she talked to him as if were an idiot or a bratty child. Yes, she just walked up to some guy that had just murdered somebody and started scolding them. That just happened alright. There was no telling how dangerous this individual may be. But for some reason, that didn't matter to her at all. She had other things on her mind. Too many to bother with considering her personal safety. It doesn't matter anyways. Sarah didn't find this guy to be scary at all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf] Empty Re: Grave Robbery, Just Like Bank Robbery, But With Graves [Me, Forceaus, Togetic, Shadowolf]

Post by Shadowoof January 19th 2015, 8:40 pm

Human this is why you don't fall asleep on a train, you might end up in somewhere unknown, like we have already. Dark said to Marcus in his usually annoyed voice that Marcus thought was his normal one, Demon voices were hard to tell tones. Other than that Marcus had to agree with him, he was never sleeping on something he thought was stationary ever again.

"Think of it as a new adventure, we may meet exzotic people or run into something creepy." Marcus answered the angered demon as he walked on the road he had been walking on for a while now, Marcus would be happy to stop anywhere and a sign on the road told him his stop. Green plains Cemetery up ahead was what the sign told Marcus he just left out the miles part.

Minutes later or maybe an hour later Marcus made it to the outside of the cemetery. It seemed quiet besides the smell of something. Marcus made his way though the entrance only to encounter a headless body. His mask came over his face at this development and he walked on to hear voices, a female one and what sounded like she was yelling. "Told yea we would find something." Marcus triumphantly to Dark as he closed in on the seven figures.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Togetic January 20th 2015, 7:55 am

Jim stepped out of his car, grabbing the pre-cut bundle of flowers from the glove box as he went. The trip had taken... a little longer than expected, he'd had to make several very illegal u-turns to get this far and he wasn't going to just give up and go home after all that effort. Not with gas prices like they are now anyway.

He got halfway across the road before noticing the scene unfolding before him, an armored van, decapitated man, a masked man, six identical punks and a woman who seemed less amused with the whole situation than he was. Another inconvenience on a day already plagued by them.

With a heavy sigh he began moving again, tightening his grip around the flowers and edging around the bloody mess, failing to preserve the pristine condition of his best dress shoes. "Alright, lets get this over with" he grumbled to no one in particular as he began to approach the strange group.

Togetic
Togetic

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 27
Humor : [22:23:02] Hexller : I'm pretty much happy about a gangbang with the use of my clones
Registration date : 2015-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hex January 20th 2015, 5:33 pm

"Meh. Five's good enough." Sixside was about to start cloning himself when a woman aproached him and started babbling about his actions. "But Mom!?" He said insultingly. Sixside started splitting his body, creating five identical bodies. His clones gave Sixside a salute simultaneously. He picked up the dice he threw earlier and kept it back in his pocket. "Shut up old hag! You don't care about anything I do. And ghosts? I ain't afraid of no ghosts. If I'm afraid of ghosts then I'm probably not gonna do this. Loosing money, now that's something to be afraid of." He said as he handed out shovels to each clone. He got back at the van and took out some bags, he started handing out those bags to his clones as well. "Here, each of you go digging for treasure huh? Now, anything of value that you find in those graves you put them in these bags. Understood?" Once again, each clone gave him a salute.

The clones started to scatter and each got themselves a grave to dig. Sixside turned his attention back to the woman. To his surprise, there was another person standing next to her. He was obviously a man but he was unable to see his face due to the fact that he was wearing a mask. "Now who the heck are you!?" He said in a clearly annoyed voice. Sixside doesn't like this situation at all. He raised his shovel to threaten both of them. Of course, he has no hesitation to kill both of them but it's just an inconvenience having to kill these two people. "Did you see what I did to this guy? The both of you could easily turn into this." As he said his last word, he stuck his shovel at the man's body, causing even more blood to come out.

As soon as he did that, Sixside heard a man grumble from behind. "Alright, lets get this over with." He turned around and saw an old man carrying a bouquet of flowers. This night is getting weirder and weirder, as if it's not weird with Sixside alone. It's 10 PM at night, are there supposed to be people in the cemetery? Either way, a mass murder of a woman, a masked man, and an old man is unplanned. "Seriously!? Another weirdo? Sixside grumbled annoyingly.
Hex
Hex

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 20th 2015, 8:05 pm

Mom? Old hag? Did this guy seriously just call her those things? Wow, what a nice attitude there. Murderer and a total dick. Wonderful combination. Besides, this dude was practically the same age as her. Perhaps even older. Sarah couldn't tell, nor did she care enough to find out. Also there were six of him now. Why were there six of him? Then again, this power of his was fitting. Considering how much of a jerk he was, he was probably the only person willing to be around him.

He started sending the clones out with shovels to start digging up graves. He was robbing graves for money? What was expecting to find? He'd be lucky to obtain $5 worth of stuff here. Regardless of his bottom of the barrel criminal activity, Sarah was going to stop him. She could feel the anger of some of the spirits that resided in this cemetery at the desecration of their burial ground. Alright then. She would make those clones disappear.

Sarah was getting ready to take action when apparently, somebody else showed up. Actually, make that two more people. Where did these guys come from? Was this cemetery a hotspot tonight for visitors? Regardless of these newcomers, she had to do something really quickly. A strange energy that had no particular form suddenly appeared and started flying towards the clones. One by one, they would be destroyed. "Now then. As I was saying. You're just some crazy murderer, and you're not going to messing around here."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 20th 2015, 11:59 pm

Marcus watched as the two metas? He thought they were metas used both powers of their own. He looked at the mangled corpse and already told himself to stay away from the replicators fist. And this lady had some sort of energy manipulation sent out and destroyed the clones, the shovels dropped from the unexpected. Then there was the old man, the fact he saw all of this and continued walking was surprising. He was either not afraid or had his own means of defence so Marcus didn't have to worry about him yet.

Marcus having taken this all in decided to step up and he rose a few tendrils that snapped and moved about, waiting for a command to strike. "You heard the lady dude, no messing with the dead." Marcus called out to him with his demonic voice. Marcus thought that wherever he went, a fight would somehow happen.

Maybe you should stay still and hide in a building. Dark said to Marcus as a suggestion to avoiding these things but Marcus slight shook his head to say no. Somehow Dark expected that.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Togetic January 21st 2015, 1:41 am

As five of the punks dissipated in blasts of energy from the woman and the masked man grew tentacles Jim rolled his eyes, this was going to be one of THOSE situations. Raising an arm in the air he rallied the... rather lackluster number of pigeons present to his side, silently cursing the cleanliness of privately owned cemeteries, who would care if a couple more pigeons hung around? The dead?

Stepping further towards the tensioned group, the small flock of pigeons circling a meter above his head, he raised his voice to address them "You heard the kids son, yer' outgunned, just give up." He hoped this'd be over soon, at his age being out this late would mess up his schedule .
Togetic
Togetic

Humor : [22:23:02] Hexller : I'm pretty much happy about a gangbang with the use of my clones

Back to top Go down

Post by Hex January 21st 2015, 2:41 am

"No! no! no! no! What are you doing!? You're fucking it all up!" Sixside said as he scratched his head furiously. Now, this had really became a big inconvenience. He turned his attention at the masked man. He started growing tentacles on his back and threatened Sixside to stop as well. "What is going on!?" He said furiously as he bent his shovel. Then, pigeons started swarming the sky, circling above the old man's head. "Oh great... Just great. What's the three of you called? Huh?Avengers!? Justice League!? That's just bullshit! Can't I do anything without lame ass heroes appearing!?"

Sixside took one a new shovel on the pile he placed at the ground beside him. The fact that he already bent his won't help him in any sort of way. He raised the shovel, alternately pointing it at the three of them. He took out four six sided dice. It's time to test lucks "Don't move just yet people. Each one of you get a dice. When even just the two of you roll a number higher than mine, I'll stop okay? But if I roll a number higher than the two of you, Ya'll let me do my thing, okay?" Sixside threw each dice, showing them all that none of those have tricks. He picked up one and threw it again. "I'll go first. Come on, give me something good" He said as the dice rolled.

Dice Roll:

Last edited by Hexller on January 21st 2015, 2:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Hex
Hex

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 21st 2015, 5:23 pm

Okay, now that those clone things were dealt with and the graves were no longer being desecrated, Sarah had to ask herself, what was even going on here tonight? Why were there so many people at a cemetery on this night. And why did they all have superpowers? Sarah had noticed and was indicating the fact that not only was she, someone with some strange she knew little about, but so was a guy who could make clones of himself that was using them to rob graves. Such low expectations for success. There was also this masked guy with tendrils now growing out of him. Sarah decided to move away from him. There was absolutely not trust in this one. Finally there was the elderly man who apparently could make pigeons fly over to him. Oh, that was not a pleasant thing.

Me's a crowd over there was talking to them as if they were superheroes trying to stop his evil scheme. Sarah didn't know about the other two, but she could hardly be called a hero. She was here because she was lost. She was interfering because he was disturbing the local spirits. Simple as that.

Anyways, with those clones now gone, perhaps he'd consider retreating due to the fact that things weren't exactly in his favor. Then again, it was the logical thing to do and that was the very thing most people could never do. Instead this guy seemed to go completely off the rails with his response. He challenged them to die roll to determine who would do what. Yes, that just happened. Sarah looked at him skeptically as he proceeded to actually roll the dice. Did he honestly expect whatever this was to work?

"I'm not playing your little game. Just get out of here before I'm forced to do something. You understand?" she told him without so much as even considering actually going along with the die rolling thing.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 21st 2015, 11:27 pm

Marcus stood there waiting for replicator to do something while also looking at the other heros? Or just people who were like him, annoyed that a guy would disturb the dead for a little cash. The lady had used some sort of energy, he knew that much and had also moved away from him. Probably the mask or the voice or the tendrils that may have started to try and fling themselves at her. The old man had pigeons flying around him and from the fact he was showing off a power that seemed weak like that, it may be more dangerous than the mind Marcus owned first thought.

He turned his head once the angered replicator had started his rant and laughed a few times. To his words until they reached the luck thing, the replicator was acting childish now hoping that if he won a game of chance we would leave. Marcus gave him a stare and spoke a few words that matched the lady that spoke before him. "Mate, you heard the lady. Run." Was he said in his demonic voice, the tendrils acting up just to give a scare factor.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Togetic January 23rd 2015, 12:46 am

As the punk had some sort of tantrum Jim just rolled his eyes and began to make his way towards the back of the cemetery, grumbling obscenities in reply to the suggestion of dice rolling and only half listening by the time the masked man began waving his tentacles and talking in a deep voice.

If everyone was just going to stand around and talk he wasn't going to waste time humoring them, he was here for a reason and would usually care less about some dice duplicator looking for loose change among the dead, he probably needed it. But he wouldn't be rooting around with anyone Jim was close with's bones, that was for sure.
Togetic
Togetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hex January 23rd 2015, 4:05 am

Each one of them rejected his game. He loved games. He would probably break the rules if he loose though anyway. He looked down at his dice and smiled. "No one? Fine then!" He threw his shovel away and picked his dice back hastily.

"One dice for me is enough." Sixside chuckled and laughed hysterically. His roll's outcome was five. Sixside started running leaving a trail of five clones, splitting his body as he ran. His clones started scattering and running around the cemetery, distracting the three heroes, or what he assumed are heroes. Sixside snapped his fingers. As soon as he snapped his fingers, a clone in front of the woman he refers to as an "old hag" exploded. He snapped again. This time, one of his clones exploded in front of the masked man. Finally, he snapped once more and another clone exploded in front of the old man, leaving two clones left. Both clones and Sixside started switching places with each other as they ran forward, hoping to distract the three of them.

Each explosion created good enough damage to the dirt floor, making it look like a big mess. The three of them, both his two clones and Sixside, took three different turns from three different intersections inside the cemetery. Sixside chuckled and laughed simultaneously with his clones as they scattered and ran about.
Hex
Hex

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 23rd 2015, 7:15 pm

Sarah had blatantly refused to go along with the stupid little dice game that the crazy guy had proposed to settle this scenario. The other two did as well, but she didn't really care. He also didn't seem to take the complete rejection to his little idea too well. Or at least it seemed that way. If only he threw a tantrum about it rather than what he actually did. Instead he made more clones, and proceeded to go on the attack.

Five clones again? Simple enough to handle. Sarah could just do what she did to the previous bunch and be done with it. He keeps making them, and she'll keep on dispatching them. As they ran about in all directions to make it difficult to discern their movements, one jumped in front of her and promptly exploded. The force of the explosion would knock Sarah to the ground, but didn't really hurt her and she was alright despite having a clone explode in her face. Sarah begrudgingly got back to her feet to see three copies of the crazy dude running about. She couldn't tell which one was the real one and which two were the clones. Nonetheless, they were running through the cemetery. Dammit, why couldn't he just leave this place alone?

Sarah looked to the other two guys and wondered if they could be of any help. She decided it was best to give it a try. "Hey you two, whomever you are. How about we take one each so that dealing with this guy goes faster? Sound like a good idea?" she asked them and then proceeded to enter the cemetery to begin the chase. Sarah carefully weaved through the graves to chase after one of them, hoping it was the real one.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 31st 2015, 9:37 pm

Marcus stood tall to the man who had offered a childs game to try and get away. and complained when the adults said no like a child. Soon again he made another five clones and ran which Marcus had to emit was pretty fast. The tendrils that were flinging themselves around were soon being aimed at a clone until one appeared right in front of him, an explosion erupted from his side where his allie was and Marcus quickly sent the tendrils to create an orb of darkness around the clone as he heard a boom, his darkness easily able to hold the explosion it seemed.

He flung the orb away and listened to the woman who seemed to have tanked the explosion. He nodded and ran after one of the clones that he could see, tendrils following after the runner.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top