The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAgent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_voting_barAgent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAgent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_voting_barAgent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)

Post by Silus December 30th 2014, 7:18 pm

Silus felt slightly better about the man after being assured he wasn't in trouble. Silus saw him extend a hand as well. What was he gonna shake hands with the officer? Silus blinked but looked back up from the officer's hand to his eyes with a boyish grin and placing his little hand into the officer's. "Yeah. I'm Peter!" He said with a bit of a jovial and enthusiastic tone to the little boy's voice. He watched the officer stand up, his smile  still present. The officer seemed to have a good idea of what was going on. Especially for someone who wasn't there. SUSPICIOUS- to most people probably, but the ignorant little kid was just happy to have an adult on the case along side him.

"Need my help? Well I dunno why. He didn't look to tough or strong... was kinda slow too. He had a gun though...he might be smarter than most but I don't..." Silus trailed off after he glanced around the room the officer brought him to. The man obviously went through the other side. Silus couldn't help but wonder hos cut up the guy must have been...a human jumping through glass generally got himself hurt a little. Silus shuddered at the thought as he stepped forward. "He's probably gonna go somewhere government or somethin'. Like there... Mayor's office." Silus said, pointing. Silus needed to do something and he needed to do something soon. He looked to the officer and cocked his little head to the side.

"This guy's got some gadgets. Might be able to make somethin' to go BOOM. Anyway to stop that?" Silus asked, wondering if the officer had a way to contact some form of bomb squad or something. It was times like this that Silus missed Yancey. Situations like this would have been over already. Silus suddenly froze as he took note of the creepy Voodoo doll. "That Voodoo doll.... " Silus said. He was all too aware how to identify Voodoo and Hoodoo... more specifically he was well adapted to the feeling of ghosts and possessive spirits. Fortunately for Silus, he also knew how to banish them

"Hey Officer... I dunno how you feel about ghosts...but we got one around here. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me!" Silus said as he bolted out the window and towards City hall. Silus quickly found himself just outside the room of the mayor and the other members of the room. Silus quickly put his hand on the amulet on his chest. "I wish upon the morning star....to save as many as I can." He whispered. The medallion transformed into a glowing sword, which turned into pure fairy dust...just kidding, it was a mystic star dust that no one else had access to. Regardless the blade deteriorating instantly transported about three fourths of the room to safety as the explosion grew closer. Many of them would have minor burns, some more serious, but many of them would live. Unfortunately, he couldn't save everyone as the explosion threw him back from the sheer kinetic force, leaving Silus with a nasty gash on his head and consciousness threatening to slip from him.

Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)

Post by Gizmo January 2nd 2015, 11:27 pm

Peter. Useful information to have. Unfortunately with a potential fae background, nothing the child said could be fully trusted. And the irony of the name Peter, as in Peter Pan was not lost to Daniel as the boy climbed the fire escape and joined him in the small office room where the assailant had fled through. Peter it seemed had come to the same conclusion that he had. This person was after the mayor. The police officer in the street had probably just been a casualty of this meta's rage. But that was nothing but a good thing. The more destruction, controlled of course, that this meta caused, the more helpful it would be to The Agency's cause. And the human, the lone anonymous cop responsible for taking him down would be shown as a hero for humanity. It was all working out just fine. Well, until Peter pointed out a supposed ghost in the room with them. "Listen Peter you may believe in ghosts but I'm not so sure..." he began to the child just before feeling a chill up his spine. Turning around he saw what Peter had meant. A voodoo doll stood at the back of the room, watching the two of them. Another metahuman, I'm not here to deal with you or you'd already be dead he thought, staring at the creature. Then turning back around he would find that Subject Lucifer had left through the other side of the room and was already on his way down to room where the mayor would be. Damnit he needed to keep track of both subjects, the terrorist and Lucifer for the mission. Luckily the man who was about to be responsible for the devastation inside came running out one exit just as Peter ran in another. "Kid wait! he screamed, too late though as an explosion rocked the inside of the building. There was a chance that his primary target had been damaged in the explosion but he was unsure. All he knew now was that one of his targets was right in front of him, relaxing after his spree.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Itsy Bitsy Spider" Played menacingly in ANONYMOUS's synapses as he worked his magic on the poor poor little metahuman with the chip in his brain. His first move had been to increase adrenaline in the meat bag's brain, hyping him up and keeping him awake for a long period of time. Sleep deprivation would be key in implanting suggestions as it dissociated the subject's mind from reality. Then he had fed visions, thoughts ideas of an oppressive and angry government to the individual, and it had done just the trick. When the time was right, the trap was set and the unsuspecting metahuman thought it was entirely his own idea to assassinate the mayor and ruin the lives of so many for really no reason. And with the footage gathered by Noir at the scene from cellphones, security cameras and the like, it would be very evident who had decided to attack an unarmed human. But now? Now the virus would need Red Raccoon to do something else. Already he was slumped down in an alleyway, a dopamine rush from his kill making him feel oh so very relieved and happy. ANONYMOUS needed that to stay, become far more intense actually and flooded Red's brain with dopamine and cortisone, leaving him happy and complacent. To him, all would be right with the world regardless of his situation. He'd be too drugged out and happy to barely even think anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasting no time Daniel jumped from the open window onto a storm drain, allowing himself to slide down to safety. The feat was nothing superhuman but it was certainly impressive. And with a second jump he would land in front of Red Raccoon, hand cuffs already in hand. "You are under arrest" he would begin lifting the dazed looking man to his feet placing the hand cuffs on his hands now crossed behind his back. "For terrorism and the assault of an officer!" There was venom in his voice as he spoke to the man. Even though he should have been happy to have this metahuman captured, but instead he was angry, hateful even towards the man and at himself for letting the death of the mayor take place. But there was nothing he could do, he knew that, why was he so distraught at this event? Unfortunately there was no time to dwell, he still needed to find Project Lucifer and with Red Raccoon being drug behind him he would enter the now burning building in search of the boy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 Gizmo10
Gizmo
Gizmo

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 3rd 2015, 8:01 am

When Marcus felt the shaking he knew something was a little off but when the pavement under him broke and he was starting to get unbalanced he knew what was happening. He read this move from a book. He didn't remember what the book was called except for a gentry, which was code for fairy had done this to another gentry before using the cracked earth, splitting the rocks into many sharper ones and slicing the enemy and Marcus really wasn't  in the mood to be sliced and diced.

He allowed himself to fall to the pavement but upon landing he turned his body into a living shadow and moved among the crement to behind the metahuman or whatever before rising up again. His mask grew from his face and his eyes changed to a sharp purple, his voice like always when the mask was their, demonic. "That was rude, very rude." He said while quickly rising both his hands and separating them forming a half cube of darkness that was around his attacker and then closing both his hands together to slam the cube shut, trapping him with a solid shadow prison that while Marcus could see through it the assailant couldn't. After this, Marcus flicked both hands and spikes rose inside the coffin like prison all along the walls and roof. "So. I don't know what I did you try anything and you will be crushed, stabbed you get the point. How did you find me and why because I've been a very good boy?" Marcus said to him in a aggritated demonic tone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 3rd 2015, 3:28 pm

Intangibility, now that was something that Alpha despised more than anything, meant that he would have to account for the times by which they could become intangible. Time when they were solid, and then he could strike them in that moment, but then again that was a lengthy and annoying process to go through when you had a personal time table to hold up. He could have avoided the whole shadow cube thing, but it would have been better to break morale if he tore through it, rather than simply moving out of the way. Darkness enclosed around him, as the visor would adjust to it, allowing him to see within the darkness and to see the opponent beyond the veil of darkness itself. ”I'm not obligated to tell you anything umbrakinetic.” He didn't even move to defend himself, though the invisible barrier around him would have been more than enough to protect him from any kind of attack the metahuman would throw at him.

Looking beyond the shadow manipulator, he smirked, noting a small amount of rubble buried within the concrete from his prior attack. ”As for a very good boy, I reeeeaallly doubt that.” He added, slowly lifting the small bit of rubble soundlessly, making no indicating movement of what he was doing. ”Now, I will give you one more chance to come with me, or I will force you to.” He noted letting the bit of concrete hover behind his back for about an inch, ready to shred through the approximation of his spinal cord at the base of his neck if he did not say yes.  If they attacked him, they would be hitting that lovely barrier, as well as the rock tearing through them, so it was sort of a win win in Alphas mind.

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman January 3rd 2015, 5:59 pm

"Woah man, calm down." Joshua complied to the officers demand. He didnt feel like doing anything, but couldn't help but asking. "Can you please move my hands to the front. It's uncomfortable with them like this."

Lucius seemed to be noticed, but he din't care. It wasn't really a concern. He left the voodoo doll body and began floating above the ground. He followed the agent from 20 meters in the air. He deemed the agent more important due to the fact that the other was a kid. When the agent cuffed the Red Raccoon he descended. "Now I know this looks bad, but I am sure that we can work something out." Lucius reached into his pocket and pulled out a few gold coins.
shamanman
shamanman

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 6th 2015, 4:28 pm

Silus stirred, his own body heavy for a moment as he regained himself a little. His eye twitched as he pushed up on his palms to sit up and lean against a wall. He brought his shaking and up to his head to reveal a rather nasty gash had been left there. He had burns on his left leg that he couldn't even feel, which he knew was relatively bad news. Something about third degree or something like that. Silus only had one method of mobility, and that was his void-walking. His white wings would glow beneath his shirt and the wounds on his body would begin to heal, his leg being his primary focus... that was of course until he saw a little boy crying over his something or other. It was an older male figure, could have been a brother, or a father...doubted it would be a grandfather. Silus grunted as his partially healed leg was drug limply across the ground as he pulled himself to the older person. White wings would appear and would close over the man before immediately vanishing, the man's shallow breathing becoming more steady before Silus rolled onto his back.

The little kid was elated by Silus' self-sacrifice, but it went unnoticed by the boy. That was okay, Silus didn't need the thanks or the appreciation to do what was right. Sadly he began to find himself questioning what that was more and more every day. He knew what was right...and he ALWAYS did it... but he had to wonder whatever happens when he comes across a grey area...what happens when doing the right thing costs him his life? What did his life mean if he did good but died unknown and his actions not recognized? Was he okay with that? Why was an eleven year old thinking these kinds of thoughts? Silus let out a groan as he sat up and looked around. Officer Martin was likely already with the perpetrator, and he was likely taking him into custody. Officer's had to uphold the law after all. Despite Officer Martin not being anywhere near to help Silus, Silus didn't regret getting the chance to meet the Officer... sorta wished that the officer would have listened about the ghost thing, but hey it is a bit of an outrageous concept for mundane humans....in a world of metahumans and transformer robots and ladies with exploding mammaries.

"I just wanna do the right thing!!!!" Silus said a moment, spazzing out as he flopped around, thrashing like a retarded Magikarp. He stopped with a low whine as he looked up at the sky, unable to see the stars because of the city. He looked up a little and scanned over the wreckage and all the people he couldn't save. Each person had memories, just like him. Each person had love and a family. Each person had just as much a right to live, if not moreso than Silus. He let out a sigh. He leaned back against the wall, eyes watering slightly. It was true that people did die...it was their nature.... but not like this.

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 10th 2015, 3:16 pm

(Ooc. Silus gave me permission to skip Gizmo as he's taking his time.)

Marcus's eyes widened to the meta's words and he knew this guy was trouble. That he was still in danger. Human. Dark said to Marcus with an annoyed tone, waiting for a few simple words. Marcus groaned out loud in annoyance. "Fine. Fine, you win you bastard." He said to dark but also hoped this would make the meta think he was giving up. If you thought this meta was a earth bender your wrong. The shadow's pressure is being blocked by something so he has some sort of mind power. I believe he can also see though the shadows as he seems to be staring right at us, you know if you asked me more for help I would be really useful.  Dark informed the human with what he knew, not much help but help nonetheless. Marcus pondered on that and the fact this meta asked him the same question meant something. He started to lower the barrier that surrounded the meta while allowing darkness to cover most of his skin from the front, if the meta had a frontal attack he would at least have some defence to it.

"Also mate." His demonic voice pinged into the silent street. Seeing as the meta had knocked out all the bystanders. "I Have been quite good. Stop a few of famines ghouls, saved a few kids and the meta I had.. detained was planning on robbing the store. I payed for my food." He exclaimed to the mind meta, trying to distract him with a little small talk. "Can you at least explain why you want me?" He finally asked before waiting for a reply.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 10th 2015, 11:16 pm

Alpha wacthed over each small movement that this umbrakinetic was likely to make. What had caught his interest was him saying something about winning, though calling him a bastard was an interesting thing, though lilely they did not know the trouble they were in. Were they truly giving up, or attempting to lul him into a false sense of security before trying to strike him down? Alpha was not one to trust, and for many good reasons, considerig the things that he saw from humanity. He would keep the small bit of conrete wirthin its location, ready to strike should the male do anything sketchy. His eyes would scan over the unconcious humans that Omega had created across the street and then he realized that perhaps doing so was more trouble than initially thought.

”Famine? Like the horseman?” He qould question, curious why he was referencing something from a religious text. This seemed more like something to keep him talking, so that the male had more time to think of an escape, yet he had no time to waste on something like this, meaning that he would have to make this go by quick. ”Why I want you is simple really. It's to cure super cancer.” He stated with a casual motion of his hand, waiting to see what he was planning next.

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 12th 2015, 3:21 am

MArcus listened to the telekinetic meta. He took his time while the meta talked to deduce his power and if not earth yet he shattered it would mean he must have been an telekinetic. Only more advanced to build an invisible wall like Dark described. "Well technically no. Just a person who came into contact with famine or an item cursed by that hungry making bastard." Marcus explained to him what he knew from both his own personal studies and Darks memories.

He could have gotten away now if he chose to but he decided to explain another thing this meta was mistalked. "The super cancer. That affects only metas I heard but the thing is. I'm immune to this cancer as I am not a meta. On the contrary, I'm actually human... A little." Marcus explained to him as he studied the meta a little more. His voice demonic but toned down to sound more human.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 12th 2015, 3:30 am

Alpha couldn't help but chuckle upon hearing the males answer, shakking his head and sighing softly, the sheer hubris portrayed by the male alone was adorable. ”Whether or not you are effected is unimportant. Its not about you, but those affected. I am however uninterested in wasting time talking anymore, I have a tight schedule and you have already wasted enough of my time.” The only indication was by no means connected with the action a smirk forming along his lips as the concrete would lurch forward, aiming to dig into the males flesh, and tear through it. It was not aimed to kill, simply paralyses, and then from there he could pick him up easily enough.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 12th 2015, 4:01 am

Marcus was slightly confused by his answer. "Yea. Like my regeneration would hel.." Marcus couldn't finish as the rock shredded though his skin and he fell to the ground. The darkness that covered his chest moved about some forming into tendrils that moved to attack the meta as soon as they were formed while another worked to remove the piece of stone from his neck before the skin healed over it, his muscle began to regenerate and so did the rest of his neck only slowly. "You know.. A demon is why I have these powers and my regeneration.. won't help you." He gasped though his teeth to the meta as he continued. He didn't care if the man was too distracted with the tendrils but soon more were being formed from both surrounding shadows that were absent from the light and from his own body.

This is why you are weak. Even without the shield wall he had. You still would not have crushed him. These hand signs you do. Rubbish. Dark said to the human in annoyance.

Marcus ignored him as he focused some more and soon his body melted into the shadows before he technically retreated down the street and into an alleyway until he couldn't do anything and rose from the wall of an alleyway, falling to the ground and wincing in pain. He was about thirty meters away from where he melted. If he was distracted by tendrils we may have escaped.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 12th 2015, 4:11 am

Tendrils would rise from the umbrakinetic, aiming to stab into him, yet only colliding with an invisible barrier that forced them to curve away from his body. More would come after that, yet they all were turned away with a thought while Alpha considered how he would take this guy down now, before he was forced to chase the asshole around the city, soemthing that Alpha was not looking forward to at all. While this was happening, the male would melt into a shadow and slink away, attempting some kind of escape, though thinking they could escape was something that Alpha would not allow. So he chose to follow after the shadow, walking fast enough that he would see them slink away into the alleyway, preparing a strategy within less than a second. The tendrils that had been launched at him melted away into the shadows, as Alpha stepped into the alleyway . ”Nice try.” He muttered, flicking a wrist and forcing a brick from the wall, hoping to knock him out with a strike to the head.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 12th 2015, 5:07 am

Marcus had plenty of time to think as movement when in his shadow form was quite quick and also had time to regenerate his skin, the wound was only meant to keep him from walking and he healed it quite quickly as he felt his fingers move. He was about to move some more when he heard the metahuman call out to him and knowing that this metahuman was not in the talking mood he defended himself with darkness  that covered his entire body only moments later to be hit hard in the head with a brick. "Jesus you're persistent. I've met a telekinetic like you, his name was alpha. I like him a lot more than you." Marcus called out to him as more tendrils were sent from the walls of the alleyway to the meta like arrows raining down. A dumpster was suddenly opened with a wave of Darkness filled with the dumpsters belongings was sent at the meta. Anything hiding darkness was sent. If it hid under trash cans or in them. It was all sent at the Meta in blunt force. Not made to stab these tendrils were just pure force.

Marcus himself, could feel his feet and decided to keep the armour on which was really just darkness that also made him look like a shadow only human in appearance. The tendrils came from all over the two wall's as the sun did not touch either of these wall's expect for the small area of the entrance and exit. This gave Marcus an idea. While the tendrils and waves were assaulting the Meta like a wall of arrows, Marcus made his way to the exit by dragging himself. He then released a large substance of his own darkness and sent it into cracks of both brick walls.  He connected with the darkness that was already behind these walls and it seeped out back into the hallways ready to attack the meta in full bluntal force.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 12th 2015, 5:37 pm

The brick would collide with an armor of shadows, shattering upon contact and the pieces falling agaisnt the ground with silence almost. Alpha didn't bemoan the failure, and instead would roll along with it, calculating once again as the shadows would twist, rising from any corner they could in an attempt to harm him. Blunted tips, but the force would be enough to kill him if they struck, meaning he could not allow them to strike him. This strike would meet with a wall of wavering air, pushing Alpha back as it would continue for what felt like an eternity, even though it was less than a minute. With a thought the shadows would be forced aside, perhaps requiring more effort than Alpha would have wanted but it was what it was. ”Annoying little thing aren't you.” He muttered, releasing a small telekinetic pulse through the alleyway, feeling it out thoroughly before he weould even step into it. When an umbrakinetic attacked, they had to force a shadow to become tangible, and so any dangers present would be revealed.

The meta he was hunting down was trying to escape the alleyway via the other side, yet they were moving rather slowly. With a motion of a hand, he would focus upon the wall around the meta, and forcibly pulled them down around him.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 12th 2015, 6:14 pm

Marcus was planning some more when an idea came to him. He needed to escape and what he was about to do was risky, more risky than fighting this guy. Some of the tendrils took a detour to pound into the cement that was close to Marcus while he waited. Marcus thought he was safe until he heard crumbling and looked up to see the wall that was around him falling down upon him. Marcus had to think really quick at this stage. The tendrils that he forced to smash into the ground stopped and became an perfect look alike for Marcus as he melted into the ground and into the dirt of the earth moving himself down and down and down. For a moment Marcus thought he wasn't going to make it. For a moment Marcus feared the possibility of dying from lack of oxygen or being crushed. Marcus wasn't ready to die and just as he felt like his body would return he fell into darkness, his body becoming whole as he hit a small stream of water. "Haha, I'm alive." Marcus said to himself as his mask melted into his face. He stood up as the rest of his body came to him and began to walk through the never ending Darkness.

Just think human, you don't get captured, you don't get killed by the planet but you die in your escape's labyrinth. Dark joked to the human which surprisingly Marcus laughed too. Back on top, the clone was crushed by the two walls the fell and waited. It's objective was to wait for the Metahuman to appear and then put the finger up before slowly dissipating into nothing.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 12th 2015, 6:26 pm

The wall would fall in around the metahuman with a resounding boom, the tendrils were moving about, but his mind could follow them all with perfection, and he saw the form of marcus being created, as if attempting to fool him. Travis could not help but smirk at the attempt, and anyone else would have been fooled, but then again he was not just anyone. Despite the possibility of being impaled by the shadows, he would approached the location where the wall had fallen down upon the metahuman. What he had seen within the rubble, upon brushing some of it with a motion of his hand was a part of the street where concrete had been bashed away, yet there was only the solid earth beneath that. ”Phasing, interesting indeed.” he muttered with a smirk, cataloging that among the powers that the umbrakinetic had, as The Agency would find that of great use when they next tried to capture him.

If he had phased through the earth, likely they were still nearby or there was some manner of tunnel underneath, yet Alpha didn't feel like tearing up Chicago just to hunt down some metahuman. He had gathered information and this agency would likely find some use within it, which was good enough for him. So he would radio in his part of this mission and go from there, perhaps back to the work he actually had interest in, rather than this. Omega would send a message back to the ones knocked out by his power, they would go on as if none of this had ever happened, memories fabricated to think that the umbrakinetic was the one that had done this, and with a few minutes, even the footage would show that. ”I've failed to capture the metahuman, but I do have some information that you may find interesting.” He spoke into a transceiver, or rather the one built into his visor.

”Requesting transport out now.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top