The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_vote_lcapAgent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_voting_barAgent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  Empty Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)

Post by The Agency December 19th 2014, 9:46 am

The Agency had begun their first movement. Silently, discretely in most cases some metahumans were taken away, one by one. Some on easy cooperation, though ore often than not they were hostile and resentful. Those whom would harm would in turn be taken in under full custody and without a single voice to be heard. People looked on, some with worry, some with relief. This was a new day for humanity, it was a breaking dawn for a new age of peace and security. Unfortunately you heard howls and cries of unfair treatment and "prejudice" arrests. They weren't wrong. They were in fact being brought form their homes because they were metahuman. Though it wasn't the fact they were metahuman that was why they were being brought from their homes to designated medical facilities. It was "for their health" as an official statement stated. The reasons were explained and were justified, as well as legal. They were told they would be allowed to return home after the medical examination had been concluded.

The Agency was happy at the cooperation they recieved from the slight minority, and they kept them on record as cooperative individuals. The unfortunate side effect of suspicion however tended to bring about the worst in people. While they were all correct to be suspicious their suspicion was ill placed at the time. The targeted metahumans were metahumans with regenerative properties or abilities. Any form of advanced healing really. Of course no one knew who this "Agency" was. All they knew was that certain metahumans were warranted to be taken to the nearest medical facilities, they were to have a precautionary inspection and have their powers "monitored" for a short duration in the hospital. After an hour or two they were free to go about their day. The claims were that if cancer was more prevalent in the times mitosis, then what was to stop a regenerator form getting a rare form of super-cancer or something? So this unnamed altruistic group of humanitarians partnered with local law enforcement in order to ensure all metahumans were "safe" and perchance find the secret that kept regenerative metahumans from having such an unfortunate disease.

Despite this "goodwill" mission of sorts, there were still those who refused. Those who even got riled up, or violent. Detention and charges were pressed, but unfortunately there was one event that was unavoidable.

The day they went to Chicago...
**********************************************************************************

Alright guys. Agency is in Chicago and they've got the task of getting all regenerating metahumans to submit to the regulation that helps prevent "Super-Cancer" and could even help humanity!

I've stuck your group with a regenerator who doesn't really care much for humans either way, but doesn't seem like he'd be willing to just up and submit to authority. *nudge nudge shadowolf*

Agents who are participating in this thread are Alpha and GIZMO.
  Renegades are Shadow, Red Racoon and Lucifer.

Last edited by The Agency on December 21st 2014, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Agency
The Agency

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  Empty Re: Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)

Post by Shadowoof December 19th 2014, 11:50 am

Marcus looked on another meta who was silently taken away to help with the prevention of "Super cancer" from the safty of his rooftops. He had watched several and listened in well to find out as much as he could but these people were.. Silent, too silent for the liking of Marcus. In all honesty he felt a slight pity for the metas who were found but that was all too many. He himself was no meta human who carried the meta gene but a demon or technically a half demon ever senice he died and came back along with Dark. He thought to himself that they would have trouble finding him if they wanted to. Many in Chicago knew of the man who controlled shadows and carried a mask of supernatural likeness but really was just a made design of a mask of the anime bleach that he thought of for Halloween. He remembered the giant skeletons he fought and the alein like creature's he met but quickly shook the memory away as he looked below and saw the meta and the humans were gone. He sighed and moved to the other side of the building where an alleyway was and slowly melted to the ground of the roof before traveling downwards on the wall like a living shadow and then walking out of it onto the dirtied ground of the alleyway.

He looked to the left and then to the right, seeing as the coast was clear he filped the hoodie of his jumper over his head to cover all the details but his chin and moved towards the exit of the alley where the street was moditerly filled with humans and metas alike if their were any metas seeing as most were taken or dragged away by the curious humans that he had seen. But for now he looked like everyone else and with no meta gene he was sure if they were looking for the super natural they would not be so lucky. Something troubles you human? Darks demonic voice pinged inside Marcus's head like a bell and in the six to seven years they had know each other it still gave him a headache half the time.

Sort of. The humans usually allowed the metas to run around and fight each other all the time now they are rounding them up like animals for an check. Marcus thought back to the demon and the demon alone but couldn't quite help but ponder on his words. He never use to call people humans so much like Dark does and while this stifled Marcus he had more pressing matters to atend to. Hunger. The street he was on was long and filled with small shops but on of the buildings in this street was a lone Chinese takeout that cooked one of his favourite dishes for a low price and he was lucky the building he was inspecting was just across from here and soon he easily found it and began his short walk towards the store. "Just remember Dark. We are the supernatural and they are hunting metas so the chances they will find us are slim." Marcus said in a Australian accent before slightly laughing a little.

Last edited by shadowolf on December 19th 2014, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just a side note the first two times I tried writing this the page crashed and I had to restart and its three in the morning so if zell/agent. Whoever sees a problem with the post just tell me what and I'll try my best to fix it)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  Empty Re: Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)

Post by Alpha December 20th 2014, 10:11 pm

Information would move through the span of thought that was dedicated just for that, making use of his godly processing to separate certain processes from others. This information was something including The Agency’s current agenda, gathering up metahumans with powerful regenerative factors, though what they wanted them for he found himself woefully unaware of. While the public word was that they were trying to stop super cancer, but that did not feel like the truth, or so his doubt filled mind was considering. Regardless, what they did with these regenerators was their business as he had his own thing to do, which was not hunting down these people. He was continuing the scientific pursuit of evolution, or the one that he had been put on since his creation, just as the dutiful dog that he had been made.

Despite the laxness of the collar, he could still feel it and the fact that a single jerk could reign him in, the whole being a pet of humanity feeling was more obvious. Travis let his fingertips dance over his throat, feeling the well hidden shackle resting against his neck. A small grimace would form upon his lips, before fading away and leaving him almost hollow. How far would he be able to go, before he was considered unnecessary, before he was thrown away for the sake of humanities protection? The fingers of a free hand would dance over the keys of a keyboard, releasing a clicking sound before Alpha gave a satisfied nod. However, if they thought he was without recourse, then they knew less than initially thought. Humanity was not the only animal that was unwilling to lay down and die, that much was something they shared, he would not be denied.

”Well then.” It seemed that he was to be doing some field work, an annoyance to Alpha for sure, perhaps more because he had made clear his specializations. Yet, humanity always seemed to want things their way, and trying any other way would be met with a great amount of kicking and screaming, or just killing what they did not like. ”Omega, I think you can keep things going while I’m out.” Alpha muttered, turning to the male with a small nod.

”Of course I can.” Omega nodded sure of himself, letting Alpha step out of the way and typing into the keyboard more, finger rapidly typing something out. With that done, he could make his way from the wonderful science lab, and out onto the field. It only took a small while until they were in Chicago, Alpha paired with what seemed like a rather dangerous agent, granted all of them were dangerous; even the humans. They were looking down something, an image flashing across his specially made visor, though there wasn’t much information for him to use. They had some manner of regenerative factor and umbrakinesis, yet that was all they knew.  EVE was tapping into every single camera within the city, scanning for anything that looked like what they were looking for, sending it through his mind and sort of helping in the search.

”Well looks like I found something.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman December 21st 2014, 6:10 pm

Joshua danced around his shop yelling to the world the lyrics of uptown funk you up. It was an old song, but he liked it just the same. He looked outside to see some people like greet you but not actually. He just saw a couple of kids smacked in the face by a disgruntled police officer. 'What is this world coming too?' He asked himself. Abusing his power and shiiiiiit. So he told him. "I will uptown fuck you up government man."

Joshua may not have been the most lucid as he was tinkering all night trying to find out what was happening with all of the metas that seemed to drop off the face of the earth. Some bullshit about safety sure. Now, there were more pressing issues. Like the cop he just threatened coming at him with a taser. Flipping his hair he pulled out his gun and shot the cop to death. 'Oh crap' he thought to himself, but he wasn't feeling well. It seemed he had a bloodlust due to lack of sleep. He felt angry for some reason. Most of his rage was centered towards the government that threw out his case in court. He never like the idea of a government, but now he was feeling especially anarchous. Now that he will be labelled a cop killer he had to run.

He looked up at the woman who was being harassed. The woman screaming ran away with cheese squirting out of her hair. With a nod of his head he disregarded the moment, but sirens were closing in on him so he knew he did not have much time. He ran into his shop and geared up. Once he had everything including a few hand grenades, a lighter, and a bomb vest he grappled to the nearest rooftop. From there he jumped from top to top to head to the nearest government building he could spot. He blared rage against the machine from his mask planning to take down the governor. ((Dudes got some issues goin through a mental breakdown. Hopefully yall can calm him down before he does anything to rash))
shamanman
shamanman

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus December 22nd 2014, 5:10 pm

Just keep walking was virtually everything he had to do right now. On the quest for adventure as always, Lucifer found himself biting off a little more than he could chew. There was a gunshot and a- oh dear God. He froze in place as he noticed a man flip his hair like a girl or an emo-dressed dude and then shoot a cop. A cop. He just shot a freaking officer of the law. What was this guy's issue!? Are you serious man? Really? Those were just a few thoughts running through Lucifer's head, right after Gotta save him! so he ran up to the man with the bullet lodged in him. Dead huh? Well there's always that brief moment before you actually pass...maybe he could still save him. In an instant Lucifer's first set of wings unfurled, heavenly white wings of an angel spread wide before curling over the officer and a radiating light washed over the man.

"Don't move too quickly." He said with a wide grin as the officer's eyed opened and his chest began to move. Any lost blood, any lodged projectiles dissolved and healed by the radiant warming light. Lucifer put his hands on the officer's shoulder and nodded. "Just calm down and tell me what's going on. What happened?" He asked, being such a young child probably only helped the innocent angel act a little more than he anticipated.

"This-this lady she was... I-She was being harassed by a bunch of punks. One of them went for my gun and I just...I hit 'em. I feel bad but I mean, trying to take an officer's gun authorizes lethal force. They're lucky I only hit them...then this fuckin' guy comes outta nowhere and pops a cap in my face!!!" The officer said, getting more than emotional about the situation. Lucifer just arched an eyebrow and smirked, the cop apologized for the harsh language, but it wasn't as if the little kid cared. Live with Sean, you'll hear the words a lot.

"Okay so... That's the bad guy then. I'm on it." Silus said with a smile and a little song in his voice the glowing indigo eyes faded and the wings slid back into his shoulder blades. The officer thanked him before he went on his way, Silus in hot pursuit of the dick who thinks it's okay to just shoot cops in the face. Meanwhile the officer got out his hand-held radio and pressed the button in.

"This is officer Johnson calling in. I-I was just shot in the face by a young man, about the age of twenty-one or so a little younger. He had hazel eyes, brown hair, about my height, 5'10..... What? No I know it sounds impossible but I was healed by a metahuman. The metahuman took off after him. Young kid, shaggy brown hair with blonde in it, uh weird purple lookin' eyes and a big-ass hoodie on."

This was going to be an interesting night....

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo December 25th 2014, 2:25 am

"Subject Alpha is tracking the regenerator. You're mission is to take on Lucifer." The voice in GIZMO's head chuckled as the hulk of a thing was loaded into a transport pod. "All the information we have on him is being loaded into your brain now. Minimize casualties, and draw as little attention to yourself as possible. Reports have come in that there's another meta in the area on some sort of terroristic warpath. Capture Lucifer AND then this other metahuman but only after he's created a scene. This could play in our favor. Happy hunting GIZMO." A with the press of a key the pod closed around The Agency's most deadly field weapon and he was sent flying towards his destination.

On the way, he reviewed the profile on Subject Lucifer, trying to determine the best course of action. The child was to the best of Agency knowledge a fae but shy and obedient to authority figures. This could come in handy and if the mission was to detain the boy with as little struggle as possible then GIZMO had just the plan. Modules 1-2: Personal Molecular Reconstruction the first two modules in his body would get right to work implanting a fluidity in his physical makeup allowing for reconstruction of his being into whatever form he saw fit. For this mission, that form would be a high ranking officer of the law. Daniel Martin he would call himself, generating the proper identification down to his badge and items in this fake man's wallet. A gun and stun baton were included as well in this new form. If he was going to look the part, he'd need all the necessary equipment. The next step however was a little more tricky. This child was potentially a fae and that could mean an ability to see past illusions or a "truth sight" of some kind. Luckily, GIZMO's modules had a solution to that to. Modules 3-4: Personal Spectral Energy Manipulation this time the modules would work more internally, deconstructing the fabric of GIZMO's living essence and allowing him full control over it's shape and "true" form. Just like the physical disguise he would warp his own spectral energy into that of the made up man Daniel Martin. It was an odd sensation for sure. To the fullest extent of any metahuman's ability's he now was Daniel Martin and Daniel Martin was now as real as any man born on this earth. Daniel stretched his arms once to adjust to the new body as his mind did the same, taking on memories of an entire lifetime. Reaching up he would brush his sleek black hair out of his dark green eyes and readied himself for the landing.

It wasn't long before the pod touched down in the city and Daniel emerged, gun in one hand and his police radio strapped to the shoulder below his left ear. Good thing too as the call came in for a child metahuman meeting the description for Subject Lucifer. Perfect. He thought as he took off in the direction of his target. If he could gain this kid's trust by helping him take down this dangerous meta, he just might be able to get Subject Lucifer to come with him willingly. But for now he just needed to catch up with him. Lucky for GIZMO little Silus wasn't all that fast and in no time he was behind the child in his baggy hoodie. "Hey kid hold on!" he'd shout with authority in his voice, trying to get Subject Lucifer's attention. Hopefully he'd respond and they could bring down this reckless meta together.

Current Grid:

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  Gizmo10
Gizmo
Gizmo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 25th 2014, 12:32 pm

Marcus made it to the store unkept and unharmed and like a normal human. Marcus decided to keep low from now on, these humans were hunting metas and found them easily so Marcus not carrying the gene would easily hide unless he used his powers. Those were for a last resort. Human the meta gene has it's own self healing system as the humans say with this super cancer. Your healing wouldn't be of any use to them as its supernatural and my power. Just tell them this and they should leave you alone. Dark was slightly fed up with the way he was acting. like the humans were setting out to oppose those with far more powerful minds and abilitys than their simple technology.

Marcus didn't feel the same way at all, he felt threatened and pushed into a corner. He felt like his control was going to be taken away and he had fought hard for control over his body that no mortal would take it. At a younger age he met a mind reader who offered to look into his head and from what he heard she came out of the coma she went into last year. His mind was unstable and he knew it but kept control though will and want. He ordered a large fried rice and spun on his stool while he waited but the quiet chit chat of the store was not to stay as lack would have it. A man, alone, had entered a hand in his pocket and a grey looking on hanging by his side. He walked towards the store keeper.

The old Asian looking keeper looked to him and asked if he wanted anything but the lone man just shook his head while looking to the left and right. Marcus didn't need to look at him, he had Dark to do that but the grey hand did confuse Marcus. It looked dead and decayed. When the store keeper came back to the man he asked again with a irritated tone. He must have been in a rush. The lone man leaned over and pulled his hand out from within the hidden walls of the pocket it once rested and showed it to the store owner. He mumbled a few words into the keepers ears so no one could hear but Marcus saw the hand that was ice cold. "Forst bites a killer hey." Marcus said to the man which startled him. He leaned closer and wispered a few words into Marcus's ear.

"Don't try to be a hero man. Just let this happen." He said like he was cold, his breath was ice cold and stung the skin on Marcus's cheek. This irritated him. The meta had the ability of ice but had no control over it and was losing himself to it. It may be slow but soon and surly he would be found. Dead from frostbite. A meta that proberly didn't have the meta genes healing property's.

"I'll pay for any damage done." Marcus said out loud before putting a grip on the soon to be robbers neck. He spilt some shadows into his grip. Not enough to be seen but enough to keep a solid and painful hold onto his neck. Marcus quickly stood up and slammed the mans head onto the desk that the Asian shop keeper backed away from while reaching for a ovious alam under the desk. Marcus moved his other hand to the mans still living arm and brought it to the mans back before lifting him to a standing position and moving him outside. The coldness could be felt though the fabric of the mans coat and began to lash out and sting his grip but Marcus didn't lose it, the darkness kept some of it back. Marcus laid the man who kept struggling although rather weakly on the ground and treated this like a civilians arrest. "I haven't even gotten to my rice yet because of you mate." He said to the man though his teeth but did slightly feel sorry for him.

He could hear the sounds of phones and guessed videos, cameras or even the police were being commanded by the phones owners and all Marcus did was keep his hold while looking around and warning passers to stay well away from the man. But all the while Marcus didn't like the way a camera stared at him from the outside of the Asian store. He knew it stayed in that position but it made him feel uncomfortable, like he was being watched. Well human, that was surprisingly smart of you.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 26th 2014, 6:25 pm

Following the target would not be too much trouble one he had an idea of their face, and luckily The Agency was kind enough to supply him with just that. If they were expecting Alpha to run on nothing as far as evidence went, then they would have found themselves having a real bad time indeed. Still, being left on his own to hunt down the bastard was enough really, though if he was really alone was something that Travis found himself questioning as he walked along the streets of Chicago with one hand buried into his pocket, and his mind just quickly running over multiple scenarios within his mind. Information had been given on what he was dealing with, powers and things of that nature, yet they were not kind enough to give him means to deal with an umbrakinetic properly, meaning that he would have to get creative.

Not that he was by any means uncreative, as Travis was known for his creative moves, but against someone that used an incorporeal means of attack, he could not simply throw the attack out of the way. From what EVE was drawing in from the feeds around the city, the target was moving into what looked like some manner of oriental food shop. It looked like a quaint enough shop really, with not any sort of sophisticated means of keeping watch over it, though they did have their ways. Small, and somewhat ancient cameras were going about their usual routine of watching and with EVE, he could easily tap into them without the slightest difficulty. It was with these that he watched the male in question, chowing down on a small bowl of fried rice, and reminding Alpha that he was hungry himself.

This was proven by a sound and pang that reverberated through his gut, air pushing its way through his digestive system. His body was reminding him that he was by no means independent upon food, yet there was no time to worry about his own needs. The needs of the many came before the needs of the individual and his formed family had many needs that he had to cover before he could finally rest. What happened next through the feed was of course interesting, an unknown individual with an obvious metahuman, though what they were doing their Alpha could only hazard. Sadly he did not have the luxury of Omega on this mission, or…wait he did actually.

The hive mind was a useful thing, considering that Omega was always linked to his mind for emergencies such as these. Alpha could not help but smirk to himself as he let the shop fall into view, grey eyes giving it a cursory scan before walking through and into the seeming chaos that was unfolding. ”Well now, quite the mess you’ve made.” Travis noted with a sign, and within an instant the hive mind would stretch out, enveloping all the lesser minds of the humans within the area, spreading out the psychic virus and seemingly knocking them out, heads sagging and some clanging against tables. ”Like a bull in a China shop really, excuse the pun.” Alpha noted with a sigh. ”Now I’m going to say this simply. Come with me or….well I may have to make you.”

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman December 27th 2014, 12:34 pm

Well I'll have to get rid of this kid following me. Joshua thought allowed. He took many twists and turns on his way to the city building. He had heard that there would be a Galleria even there, and didn't want to miss it. The Mayor had taken residence in one of the upper halls due to certain circumstances surrounding the metahuman menace. The place was covered with guards, and lights shone everywhere.

Looking back he could tell that they weren't very far behind. He barrelled through an office window moving through with extreme prevision until he reached the midway point. Instead of going through the other side like expected he took a left. Sprinting he ran through the other side's windows into the dark alleyways using the cover of night. Once down there he would try and make his way to the city building teleporting into the Mayors room, and hiding in his closet waiting.

In his mind Joshua could sense something was amiss, but he could not place his finger on it. For whatever reason he was producing a lot more rage hormone than usual. This troubled him because, even though he usually had no qualms about killing. It seemed now he was doing it for no reason. In the closet he began rubbing his head as he began to feel an extremely strong headache that was previously blocked out due to the excitement.
shamanman
shamanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus December 29th 2014, 3:05 pm

Silus found himself being called to. He immediately froze and turned to look and find himself the subject of an officer's command. Desperately not wanting to lose track of his target, he took mental note of the person and then turned to the officer with a nervous jitter. They didn't think he had done anything right? All he did was help the guy after all, he was actually after the real assailant. Maybe they just needed to ask him a few questions and then be on their way. Unless they wanted to like arrest him or something weird like that. His slightly glowing indigo eyes scanned over the officer with hesitation, right eye twitching from the nervous energy. He felt like something was off, something about this wasn't right. Then again that was mostly because he'd never been stopped by an officer of the law before. He mostly was the one helping them or getting a pat on the head.

"Y-y-yessir?" Silus blurted out, the words running together as he tried to keep a respectful posture and attention to the authoritarian he was addressing.

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo December 29th 2014, 3:52 pm

Good. The child had stopped and responded to Daniel's command. Approaching the boy Daniel would smile, seeing reflections of his own son in his timidity and the oversized hoodie he wore. A father like wave of energy washed over Daniel as he looked at the small person before him. "Don't worry son" he'd say this time in a softer almost joking tone. "You're not in any kind of trouble. On the contrary, I need your help. You see you're the only one who saw where the assailant went after assaulting my friend. If you tell me where he is you and me can go get the bad guy. Whadaya say?" Daniel would then lean down and extend a hand to Subject Lucifer. "My name's Officer Martin." He would tell the child as he once more stood to his feet.

The calm demeanor on Daniels face would quickly change though as he saw the suspect bolt through and office window a few floors above the two of them. Tracking potential paths his mind would begin, plotting potential courses that the metaham might be taking. A quick scan of the local map on his mind would indicate that the mayor had taken residence recently in a building not far from here. That's it's target. He would need to act fast to stop the present danger but at the same time he needed the child before him. "Follow me he'd command to Silus as he bolted towards a nearby fire escape. Reaching the top he'd call again to Silus. "You're the only one who's seen what this guy can do, I'm gonna need you're help here kid" and with that Daniel would clear the remaining glass debris from the window an enter through to the office building, already on the trail of his secondary target.

Agent's steel versus Shadow's heal (shadowolf-Shamanman-Alpha-Gizmo-Lucifer)  Gizmo10
Gizmo
Gizmo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 29th 2014, 11:09 pm

Marcus had the man the man under control. the day would have gone normally but no. something had to happen. He could hear thumps of heads clashing on tables and the meta he had restrained stopped struggling and then a voice. Marcus didn't know the voice so he let go of the unconscious Meta go and stood up to the meta and studied him. He was smaller than Marcus and all an all didn't look all that terrifying but the fact he knocked all these people out did intrigue him. "So. You got a mental thing that knocks people out or do you reach into their minds. If its the latter for how you do it I recommend not going in their."Marcus said to the man with a smirk before entering the shop to get the fried rice the Asian shop keeper had placed on the counter before falling to the ground. Marcus mentally thanked him and took the bowl back outside to wait for a reply from the mind stranger while chowing away at his rice."

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 29th 2014, 11:50 pm

So it seemed that the metahuman did not see the threat for what it was, but then again that was typically how all metahumans reacted. They thought with their great power they were untouchable, and so it seemed that Alpha would have to teach this poor fool the folly of his ways. With the information given about this metahuman, he would have an idea on how to deal with what he was capable of, but still there was the possibility that he could prove to be an annoyance. His mind was processing the scene, considering every way that he could take him out without having to exert himself too much, each way by which he would be able to take down this guy. Considering the nature of his power, there were many ways that he could do so, and with a thought perhaps he could take him down without even really having to try.

There had to be some way and he would think of it, it was then that his eyes set upon the very instrument that he was using to eat the rice within the bowl. It all started with one move, his attention falling to the ground beneath the metahuman, and with a thought it would crack before a large circle around and under him would be wrenched from underneath him. The intention was to throw him off balance, and throwing him forward against the pavement undestroyed by the telekinetic grasp. Regardless, he would then forcibly shatter the very platform that had been used to hurl Marcus forward, turning it into powerful shards of concrete and attempting to use them to shred his flesh, though it was not to be used in a manner that would kill. Mostly destroying legs, and perhaps the lower part of their body.

If they had regenerative capabilities, then they should have been able to keep that from killing them. ”I swear no one listens. I didn’t say eat and make quips. I said come with me or I will make you. Now I have to make you.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman December 30th 2014, 12:41 am

Joshua didn't have to wait long. As the Mayor very quickly entered the room with his family laughing about some movie they had seen. The mayor entered the room alone and began to change his clothing into more suitable attire for an upperclass event.

Once the door to his room was shut Joshua was quick to move. "Put this on!" He yelled pointing his revolver at the politician as he removed the bombvest from himself, and threw it at the man. "If you alert anyone i kill your family." Joshua reassured the man that screaming would not be a wise decision. Josh clenched his gun as another bout of headaches increased his rage.

The mayor quickly dresses putting the bombvest over his undershirt but covered it up with the rest of his attire. "Please i have money, I'm a VERY rich man I can get you anything you want." The mayor pleaded before bursting into tears. "Please don't do this. Don't hurt my family."

In a fit of rage Joshua grabbed the man by the hair on the back of his head, and slammed him on the table three times. "Don't tell me what to do old man." He hissed from clenched teeth. Without letting him put on his shoes or tie his tie Joshua continuing his hold marched the mayor down the fire escape to a backdoor of sorts into the building. "Make your entrance and reveal your bomb when you reach the middle of the hall and i wont kill your family."

"You're insane." The mayor told Josh even though this escaped as he complied to the mans orders obviously fearful for his wife and children. He walked into the circular hall filled with many officials and important figures. Once in what some would say was the middle he ripped open his shirt yelling. "Everyone run there's a bomb!"

That is that's what he would say if Joshua gave him the chance. You see he was growing impatient as the mayor made his shamble to the center. So impatient in fact that once he got close enough to the center Joshua set the bomb off using his brain chip synced to it. The explosion was vast obliterating most of the room, but a few stragglers remained. These stragglers were quickly dispatched with gunshots from Joshua's own revolver. The magical bullets leaving not trace. To Joshua this bloodshed felt good. He could feel the pain lessening and dopamine flooding his senses. It was so good in fact that he threw a few grenades into the rooms where he estimated the mayors family would be hiding at this point. Slumping to the ground against an alley wall he let out a sigh of relief. "Much better."

Lucius had been cataloging some files when he heard the gunshot. He was possessing a large voodoo doll to do the work so he thought it best to just continue on. When he was done he left the doll and went outside to see what commotion was happening. His master was gone so that was a plus, but he saw two odd fellows a cop and a child. "I better tail them." The ghost said to himself.
shamanman
shamanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus December 30th 2014, 7:18 pm

Silus felt slightly better about the man after being assured he wasn't in trouble. Silus saw him extend a hand as well. What was he gonna shake hands with the officer? Silus blinked but looked back up from the officer's hand to his eyes with a boyish grin and placing his little hand into the officer's. "Yeah. I'm Peter!" He said with a bit of a jovial and enthusiastic tone to the little boy's voice. He watched the officer stand up, his smile  still present. The officer seemed to have a good idea of what was going on. Especially for someone who wasn't there. SUSPICIOUS- to most people probably, but the ignorant little kid was just happy to have an adult on the case along side him.

"Need my help? Well I dunno why. He didn't look to tough or strong... was kinda slow too. He had a gun though...he might be smarter than most but I don't..." Silus trailed off after he glanced around the room the officer brought him to. The man obviously went through the other side. Silus couldn't help but wonder hos cut up the guy must have been...a human jumping through glass generally got himself hurt a little. Silus shuddered at the thought as he stepped forward. "He's probably gonna go somewhere government or somethin'. Like there... Mayor's office." Silus said, pointing. Silus needed to do something and he needed to do something soon. He looked to the officer and cocked his little head to the side.

"This guy's got some gadgets. Might be able to make somethin' to go BOOM. Anyway to stop that?" Silus asked, wondering if the officer had a way to contact some form of bomb squad or something. It was times like this that Silus missed Yancey. Situations like this would have been over already. Silus suddenly froze as he took note of the creepy Voodoo doll. "That Voodoo doll.... " Silus said. He was all too aware how to identify Voodoo and Hoodoo... more specifically he was well adapted to the feeling of ghosts and possessive spirits. Fortunately for Silus, he also knew how to banish them

"Hey Officer... I dunno how you feel about ghosts...but we got one around here. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me!" Silus said as he bolted out the window and towards City hall. Silus quickly found himself just outside the room of the mayor and the other members of the room. Silus quickly put his hand on the amulet on his chest. "I wish upon the morning star....to save as many as I can." He whispered. The medallion transformed into a glowing sword, which turned into pure fairy dust...just kidding, it was a mystic star dust that no one else had access to. Regardless the blade deteriorating instantly transported about three fourths of the room to safety as the explosion grew closer. Many of them would have minor burns, some more serious, but many of them would live. Unfortunately, he couldn't save everyone as the explosion threw him back from the sheer kinetic force, leaving Silus with a nasty gash on his head and consciousness threatening to slip from him.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top