The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Public Images. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:40 pm by Zonkes

» Urban Commandos
Public Images. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Public Images. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Public Images. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Public Images. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Public Images. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Public Images. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Public Images. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Public Images. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Public Images. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Public Images.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Public Images. - Page 4 Empty Re: Public Images.

Post by XxRedxX June 27th 2011, 11:46 am

With little time to react, Red stood from his crouched position he left himself in from his safety roll and started back pedaling to distance himself from each individual shard. Like a jedi deflecting blaster bolts, Connor used his katana to slice shards out of the air as fast as he could. Connor let out a grunt of pain as a larger shard sliced his side, breaking his concentration long enough as the last shard pierced his thigh forcing Red to the ground. "Gah!" Connor called out as he fell down to his one knee, the ice shard pertruding from his thigh grotesquely.

The hero looked up in time to watch as huntress managed to escape the bubble chains and was moving in to pierce the fatiqued Bubble man in the chest. Quickly flipping his sword in the air and catching as if he were holding a spear, he thrusted it at her with an aimed attempt to hit her body. The swords wasn't sharpened, so it would not pierce her but its shock abilities would be fairly effective if it made contact.

"AIVAS we need it now.!" Connor said with gritted teeth as he pulled the bloodied ice shard from his thigh. Only a second later the building felt a tremor as outside the door the H-1 landed and walked through the archways of the door being remote piloted by the AIVAS AI.

Red pulled a spray can from his 'equip' and made a foam ball out of its' contents. He then placed pin inside which when recieved the signal from Connor it would produce a small eletrical current. "Have you ever loved anyone?" Connor stood as Hercules walked to his side, blood trickled down his leg as his healing struggled to close the hole along with the cut in his side. "Did you ever have to watch as the people you love are torn from you and killed in cold blood?" Connor re-digitized the spray can and tossed the foam ball into the pile of sacked bills which the criminals were attempting to steal. "Or is this all you care about? Is this your love? Do the people who work with you even matter?" Connor gave the signal and the ball exploded blowing the money into a blaze.

"Is this even worth the hastle anymore? Worth the blood and pain?" Connor tapped the equip and in his hand were two more throwing discs. Connor wasn't sure what he would do if they won this fight, considering that prison couldn't hold the witch. The other two it could but not her, she was far to powerful.

XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock June 27th 2011, 2:08 pm

As Bubbleshock looked up at the huntress, the last thing he saw before almost passing out was Red clubbing her in the back with a shock sword. He smiled at the fellow hero weakly. N-Nice...one mate...I- Bubbleshock didn't finish his sentance. he was becoming weaker and weaker. all this time spent fighting Elena and her cronies had drained his formulated powers to the point of near detransformation. Bubbleshock looked back at phill who was still trying to fight out of his bubbleshackles. He must've made them VERY strong indeed, because he was being slowed down allot by the shocks. Bubbleshock looked down at his belt. Thank god, one vile of BS-Formula left. Uncorking the thing, Bubbleshock swollowed the whole contents and was soon back on his feet in less than a second. Ok wicked bitch of the west! You think your ankle's in a bad shape? Just wait and see what my electro-sudds can do to you're face!

Lathering up some tiny bubbles in his rubber gloved hands, Bubbleshock turned them into suds. Making sure that her two henchmen were indisposed for the time at hand, he snuck over to elena and rubbed them all over her face!
Lady, you are in for the most painfull facial of your life! Those bubbles and filled with raw electricity, so if it doesn't melt your sodding face of, i'll sure as heck make a few scars!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Public Images. - Page 4 Bubbleshock
Bubbleshock

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 27th 2011, 2:29 pm

What Red said didn't effect her rsolve whatsoever. In fact she had a whole response to that little speech. Which was only there to coverup his little actions." No I didn't. Have you ever found out the person who you loved the most, died because of your weakness? I don't even know who I am anymore. I'm just too far beyond redemption." That was when that bubble fool came up.

Though Elena had barely any time to react to his presence. Body twisting, as she moved with her good ankle. A few of the bubbles getting on her chin as she rolled away. Though it stilled ellicited a cry of pain from her. Blood pouring from her damaged chin slowly. Elena moved her fingers up to feel the damag, wincing from the pain a little."Well that was a little rude of you Sir Bubbleshock. Attacking a lady like that, i'm not sure how you treat women in England. Though here we let them finish speaking before damaging their faces. Even I let you heroes give your little speeches of vain glory, but now i've had enough of this. Huntress, Phil, lets try a more tactical move!"

Huntress heard that throwing a small canister to Elena. Who grabbed it with a smile, unscrewing the green cap. Applying the strange translucent goop onto her ankle. As well as the injury on her face. A small amount of steam rising from the injuries, as they slowly healed. Infact the pain in her ankle began to disipate. So she could finally stand up, as the facial wound also began to heal. Phil put his full strength into his arms, as the shackles finally broke. Jumping to his feet somewhat annoyed." I want to kill that bubble man now." He growled. Huntress steadied him, promising he would get that chance. As she told him a plan she had thought out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Public Images. - Page 4 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 29th 2011, 7:02 am

Connor could only watch as Bubbleshock attempted to take on Elena, AIVAS standing my remote piloting the Hercules incase it needed to defend Red while he was focusing on healing. It was then that the battle became more futile as the Huntress passed some sort of solvent to Elena which she quickly applied to her wounds. Damn...damn...and damn...

The first two damns were for Elena having undone the damage Red had done to her, and the third damn was in response to the third villian breaking out of BubbleShocks' bubble shackles. "Well, at least it is three on three now..." the Hercules stepped forward and took up a fighting stance as it's weight crushed he tiles of the floor. "How about we call it a day and pick it up in a week or two? By then im sure the money i've destroyed will be reprinted and you can try to steal it again."

'Damn, if Noah was here we might stand a better chance but that woman is just to damn powerful. She has to have a limit to her powers or adverse effect.' Red readied himself, the muscle on his leg had already reformed and thin layers of skin were forming on top. His heart was racing to make up for the amount of blood lose which left him slightly uneasy.
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock June 29th 2011, 2:09 pm

Jayron was feeling very sick, and was no longer smiling. This was no longer a laughing matter by any stretch of the imagination. Bubbleshock's box of tricks had almost run dryer than Simon Cowell's wit or Queen liz I's sex life. Bubbleshock heard Red curse when big, fat n'unexceptably ugly broke out of his chains. this discouraged Jayron ALLOT Usually in a situation such as this back in London, the robbers would have passed out, and he would have been praised by the police as soon as they''d arrived to haul the buggers off to jail. Then he remembered something that snapped him out of it. This was not London, and these were not villains he'd fought before. He was on another heroes turf, fighting a brand new set of bad guys.

Suddenly, he remembered something. he delved into his pocket, and with a ''BOING'' out came the bubble, with Elena's fire inside, still burning bright. It was Bubbleshock's last resort. What other choice did the Tsar of Taser have? Red had the kick ass robo sidekick, the cool car and the awesome gadgets. All he, Bubbleshock had was his powers. Bubbleshock turned to his friend.

OK, Red. I'm about to do something so risky and borderline crazy and stupid, you may not wanna speak to me in a while. But lemmie just say something to ya guv before you think about that. My purpose in life is simple. Save lives & feel great about doing it. But mate, should this go totally belly up, do NOT hesitate to use that robot. 2ndly...brace yaself.

Closing his eyes, Bubbleshock threw the bubble at the villains, before snapping his fingers which popped the bubble and let the fire ball free.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 30th 2011, 9:05 am

Elenas eyes turned quickly to the new arrival, the robot. Which was impressive she had to admit. Even made her feel a little jealous he had a robot, and she didn't. Though that could be remidied soon probably. She then turned back to Red as he told her,t hat he destroyed the money. Which was just another kink in the plan. It was like these heroes could never give a villaness a damn break. Though that was how all the little vermin were. "I was trying to get out of this with a minimal loss of life, but you have made that impossible. I suppose the only recourse would be to kill you both, then take a little more money. Yes that would work just fine in theory. Possibly even in practice, though we will have to see." So she took the stance, left leg moving out forward for support. Right leg moving for more stability. When the flames came extremely fast at her, yet she knew what to do. As if the man could hit her with her own spell. It was just not heppening. Elena muttered a few words for her wind spell, as a great gust once again sprang forth from her mouth. Slamming into the flame as it reversed back towards the bubbleman, and Red. "Was that all little hero? I was expecting something really stupid, not just my own attack.'

Phil took this chance to run full speed at the giant robot. Feet digging into the floor as he did, mostly just a fast moving blur to the normal eye. Aimed to place a powerful, full strength punch at the chest area of the robot. Wondering how much force he would need to make it crumple. Somewhat enjoying the chance to fight a robot.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 30th 2011, 9:35 am

BubbleShock made a vain effort to use the witches own attack against her but she mutter a few words and used her wind technique to blow it right back at the two heroes. AIVAS used the H-1 as a shield for Connor and blocked the wild fire from hiting his creator. "Roll to the left."

Connor jumped out of his cover just as Phil landed his punch onto the heated chest plate of the H-1. While still in the motion of jumping from cover Red took aim and threw both his throwings discs at Elena again while using his free hand to pull a third disc from his belt. The two discs he had thrown were aimed primarily at her legs, he wanted to make sure she couldn't move and as soon as his body flopped on the ground he twisted his body so that he flipped back onto one knee in a kneeled position which he threw the third throwing disc at the huntress, aimed for her hand.
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock July 1st 2011, 3:23 am

Bubbleshock's mega fast speed meant he could easily avoid the other half of the fireball. Now he knew the seriousness of what was happening. This witch had powers beyond that of our understanding. After the best efforts of both Red and himself had failed, there seemed to be nothing left in the two mystery men's bag of tricks. Nothing at all...

Or was there?

Up to this point, both Red & Bubbleshock had only been doing individual attacks. All these attacks had been in vain as the Elena and her henchmen had deflected each and every one of them had been in vain. But what about a combo move? They hadn't tried that yet. 2 attacks combined into one. Twas on the very spur of this thought that Bubbleshock saw Red take out some of those flesh cutting throwing disks he'd seen used on Elena eariler in the battle. That gave him his idea. Inside the protective helmet, bubbleshock was thing the same thing over and over. Please god, let this work. Please god, let this work. PLEASE god let this bloody work!

As soon as the disks were out of Red's hands, Bubbleshocks created thousands of tiny bubbles all over them. The idea was simple. If Jayron couldn't shock them from the outside, he'd shock them from the inside. This he hoped would cause both Elena & Huntress to pass out from pain. Ether that or the bubbles would cook them from within, turning the two into roast meat for any cannibal who happened to be passing by.

Bubbleshock waited to see what would happen.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 1st 2011, 12:35 pm

ELena saw the disc attack coming somewhat. Well just enough so she could try out one of her spells she never even got to test out in except in theory. Sos he quickly shot her hands up with all her strength, as a red mist emanated from them. Followed by a loud roar, and large what seemed like molten rocks shooting from her palms. Two slamming into the discs, as well as most of the little bubbles that Bubbleshock sent out. Though she could tell how much a danger that little attack was. Elena could not let him go through with it at all. She needed to think of a way to just get rid of the two annoying heroes before they killed her.

WHile Huntress reacted to the disc easily, moving out of the way so that it sailed past her harmlessly. Phil hardly noticed the heat of the chest plate as he pressed harder with his fist against the robot. Pullign back as he then slammed the fist forward again. Going for about three punches that eh aimed at its chest, at full power.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX July 8th 2011, 6:15 pm

AIVAS wouldn't allow the brute to beat on the expensive piece of equipment much longer. As Phil continued his attack with another punch AIVAS had the H-1 go to grab him and if he successfully caught hold of the man he would proceed to toss him out of the bank where the police baracade had been formed. "Sir, police have arrived but judging by what I can see from the cameras on Red Vengence they are ill prepared for this matter."

Connor was out of tricks, and shorts of having the H-1 use its chest cannon there wasn't much more he could do to try and stop the criminals. "Bubbles cover me!" There was no easy way to do this, but with the brute distracted by AIVAS Red had a chance to move in close. He charged forward towards Elena who had used another one of her spells to deflect his and bubbles combined attack. Hoping Bubbles would keep the other woman off his back long enough for him to do what he had planned.
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock July 9th 2011, 3:35 pm

Bubbleshock saw everything. He saw the H-1 throw Phil out of the bank through the roof, and looked out of the door to see him land near the city's police department. 3 against 2. The odds were now in their favor for the first time this whole night. As he was begining to get a tingling sensation known to heros as victory, Bubbleshock heard..."Bubbles cover me!" Bubbleshock understood Red 100%. If this didn't work, nothing would.

Seeing Huntress readied to attack ANYTHING that moved, Jayron made his move. He generated two bubble springs around his wellington booted feet, jumped up into the air over The Huntress, snapped his fingers, popped the bubbles and glomped Huntress to the floor. There was a small struggle, which ended with Bubbleshock pinning Huntress on her back before producing a static bubble in his hands. Jayron grinned evilly at the villainess before rubbing the bubble on her hair. Bad hair day attack!

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 10th 2011, 3:04 pm

Phil felt himself get thrown by the large robot out the building. Right in the middle of a group of officers who were apparently waiting out the fight. Too bad Phil was far too strong for them to hope to contain like this. Quickly he dispatched the whole lot of the officers like they were nothing. Though making sure none of them died at least. Which was hard since he could accidentally kill one with his immense strength. While Huntress easily dodged the little bubblemans charge. It was nothing to her, considering he may be fast. Though she easily outclassed him in martial arts anyway. Who the hell did he think she was anyway? Quickly she backed up to try to assist Elena who was busy with the other hero. Who was the more pressing threat at the moment. Though ELena used her chance to immediately back up away from Reds rush as fast as she could manage. Tapping into Phil communicator. " Phil seems like we don't have time to waste. We are heading out." She aimed both palms at the ground beneath. A bolt of force sending up a large cloud of dust out. After a loud boom. Which Elena , and Theresa used as a way of escaping.

Quickly dashing past Red to where Phil was. Surrounded by knocked out officers. Elena jumping on his back, arms latching around him. So Huntress had to deal with being held in front of him. Grudgingly she sighed, as he wrapped his arms around her. Taking off full speed away before the heroes would have a chance to run after them. " Try anything Phil, and I will kill you." Theresa muttered as they escaped.

((OOC:This is my post that I leave.))

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX July 12th 2011, 11:17 am

Just like that, the fight was over as Elena filled the room with dust and gave the order to leave the bank. Red readied his senses incase they tried to leave any surprises behind as they left but none such were found as the smoke began to clear. Red made his way towards the door, and stopped out looking out just as the speedster disappeared in a flash. Abulances were arriving on the scene but it seemed that most of the police officers were ok as they started to recover painfully from their encounter with Phil.

Red gathered up his RNL bolter and sword before walking over to Bubble Shock. He placed his hand on the mans shoulder and gave him a nod of approval. "We won't be needing to pursue them...I think we've made this little venture of theirs to costly for what it is worth." Red then turned to look at the destruction, it seemed that a generous donation from CRDI was very much needed. "We saved the people, and most of the money. Though, i could have gone without the police being smacked around..."

AIVAS had the H-1 leave the building and start making its way back to base as the Red Vegence pulled up closer to the base of the stairs leading into the bank. "I've better get going...media will eat this up and i'd rather them get as few pictures of us as possible. Especially you, and don't worry about the security cameras'. They'll be taken care of."

The door to Red Vengence popped open, Connor had to get to the hospital and check on Sarah before to many people began wondering what happened to him after the attack at CRDI. "If you need help, give me a call and I will see what I can do." Red waited to see if the Bubble man had any parting words before he left.

Public Images. - Page 4 Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock July 12th 2011, 11:41 am

Bubbleshock sighed. He'd been hoping to get the villains behind bars, but tonight that had not happened. As a result, he was disaponted. Red was right though. the people were safe, the money had NOT been stolen buy that witch and her toadies and best of all, they had run away in terror and anger. the sort of thing Bubbleshock loved to see.

As red got into his car, he smiled and gave his passing words to the hero.

Will do, Red. It's been a fun night. You go and celebrate. You diserve it. I'm kinda upset that Elena's still at large but we can't have all we want can we? As for the media, you do what you feel is the right thing to do. But me? I think it's time the american public got to know me. I'll be heading back to England in a few days time. If all goes well maybe you can come to my place. I just hope america is ready for me.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top