The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
Public Images. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Public Images. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Public Images. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Public Images. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Public Images. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Public Images. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Public Images. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Public Images. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Public Images. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Public Images. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Public Images.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Public Images. - Page 3 Empty Re: Public Images.

Post by XxRedxX May 28th 2011, 10:49 am

The man he had tried to trip made a mad dash at Red, whose grapple had adequatly lodged itself into the ground and tripped him earlier. It was atleast enough to give Bubbleshock some time to protect the civilians or so he thought. Recoiling the grapple Red was pulled quickly away from Phil towards BubbleShock who had made a bubble around the people. However, Red observed the woman loading a second bolt and taking aim not at him but towards the group of civilians. 'Like hell i'm letting you hurt those people'

slidding to a stop on the ground, Connor tapped his 'equip' once and in his hand was a throwing disc which as the huntress took her lethal shot Red took his. The arrow and disc meet just before the old woman deflecting each other resulting in nobody being harmed at that moment. "Three on two and you're already resulting to cheap tactics to gain an edge?" Red unsheathed his dulled blade and activated its' shocking companants. The grapple fully retracted back into 'gaunlet' and was no longer hindering his movements. With his free hand he tapped his equip and had a small ball in his hand ready to us when neccesary. "Why don't you let these people go so you can kill us fair and square."

XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 29th 2011, 1:47 pm

Bubbleshock was incredibly realived when Red came into the building. He helped the civilians out of the bank and out into the streets, before rushing back in and taking a damn good look at the three robbers.

You oughta give yourselves a pat on the back! After all, your the only ones that have ever managed to pop my bubbles. This means that you're more than just the usual run of the mill bank robbers, oh yes! Only question is, WHAT are you?

Bubbleshock wasn't too sure what to think. he wanted to say ''Witch'' but wasn't too sure if red would take him seriously if he did.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Public Images. - Page 3 Bubbleshock
Bubbleshock

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 1st 2011, 10:39 am

Elena gave the two a signal to back down for a second. As Phil and Huntress returned to her side.Her blue eyes appraised the heroes that opposed her. She opened her mouth. Speaking in a sweet octave. "Cheap tactic? My sweet hero you misunderstand. We do what is intelligent. You heroes are more likely to worry about protecting other people. If we truly wanted to. That could've been a trap." She tapped her index finger against her temple. "As for you mister bubble man. I'm a witch as people nowadays call me. though you can call me Helena Marien. Pleased to meet you and such." She raised a black eyebrow. Pronouncing the last name Mary-in. Legs still crossed as she awaited for the heroes to act.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Public Images. - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 3rd 2011, 11:01 am

A short intermission was called by the witch who formally introduced herself as Elena Marien. Red moved between the three super powered robbers and Bubbleshock who was evacuating the civilians out of the bank. He stayed ready, knowing that any mistake he made could result in him getting demolished by either one of these three skilled villians.

"Well miss Marien today is your lucky day" Connor spoke boldy, sounding like a talk show host as he gave the villians their options. "You can leave now, and save yourselves a whole lot of trouble by going to rob a bank somewhere not in my city or..." Red placed the tip of his sword on the ground and drew a line in front of him creating a crackling noise from its energized blade. "...you can fight the two of us, break the place up and possibly end up in jail." Red very much doubted that any jail in the immediate area would be able to hold them but he was sure there was someplace they could be locked up. He would have to get together with Terran on how to imprison those who can use magic later. "You decide!"
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock June 10th 2011, 5:22 am

Bubbleshock raced back into the bank as he lead the last of the civillians outside. They would be safe from danger now, and that was the way Bubbleshock intended to keep things. safe. After that, he stood beside red and smirked, eyeing the witch as he did so. With a wave of his hand, he created a bubble handgun.

And even if you manage to get though Red, You'll still have Bubbleshock to deal with!

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 11th 2011, 9:22 am

Elena shrugged as she looked the two heroes over. Leaning forward into a standing position. As her mind thought up a little plan. Maybe just pure force could end this."How about we skip the pointless chat. I have places to go, and people to see. Can't linger around here. She held her right arm up aimed at the two heroes. As the red symbols on it glowed a bright red. Flames leaping from the palm and curling around her arm. Red and hungry, as an intense heat radiated from it. With a loud roar the fire cascaded from her palm at the two. Huntress and Phillip stepping behind her. Knowing full and well the destructive force of an attack like that.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 11th 2011, 10:05 am

Connor moved in as she raised her right arm, fire swirling around it as she prepared to make her attack. He tossed the flash bang he equiped earlier at the three villians and broke off from his direction as Elena unleashed her fiery at the heroes. It was a good thing too, as the fire destroyed or disintegrated everything in its path. Red could feel the heat even from his distance and in his suit which was made to with stand high tempertures. 'She is on a completely different level than the other two...not good.' Connor thought as he unhaulstered his RNL bolter.

"Come on public safety don't fail me now!" Connor said to himself as he took him with his gun and just in time the sprinkler system started shooting water out to put out the fire Elena had started. Connor fired a shot at Elena, the water would amplify the effect of the shot and hopefully take her out early. Red could only pray that Bubbleshock, being the speedster he was, managed to dodge the blast and make his own attack.
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock June 11th 2011, 10:38 am

Red had definetly made the right choice by putting his faith in Bubbleshock getting out of the hay in time. In the split second that Elana fired his flaming orb, The tsar of taser had bolted and imprissioned the orb within a special containment bubble. He started dribbling the bubble like a basketball player, with the full intention of using it for later. Right now though, he had his hands full with the chuckle heads infront of him. Red'sd flash bang had been the perfect excuse for the green orange speedster to use his most mischivous attack. within his hand, Bubbleshock created a packet of itching bubbles, chock full of static electricity. And it didn't take him too long to run behind the 2 henchmen.

Looks like there's gonna be some itchin' in the cash kitchen. Come on you dead mop of a sorceress, lets see if your buddies here are hard enouth!

And he opened the packet and poured to contense down the two's back.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 11th 2011, 2:54 pm

Elena barely saw the counter attack coming. She had little time to act as she prepared the words of power. Feeling it well up in her chest. The power needed to mostly defend herself. Then with pursed lips she blew. A wind equal to a powerful hurricane came forth. She was not holding back this time. The attack he launched was for the most part nullified. Though a few electric currents made their way to her. It stung but she managed.

An immense itching pain came over Huntresses back. The same for Phil who cursed loudly. Theresa turned around to see the strange bubble man had poured something down the back of their shirts. "Cover em now! She yelled. Phil and Elena knew what that meant as they covered their ears. Huntress twisted her ring with a pained face. Causing it to emit a sonic wave that would be painful to anyones ear. She quickly reached into the pouch on her thigh, plugging earplugs into her ears. So the sound didn't affect her.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 12th 2011, 5:48 am

The witch countered with a massive whirlwind which she blew from her red lips. The blow pushed Connor down onto his back forcing him to roll backwards before grabbing hold of a desk which was anchored to the ground. Debri bounced off his helmet scratching its' finish. Reds' arm was soar from catching himself, the violent whirlwinds nearly dislocated his arm when he caught himself on the anchored desk but he wouldn't let his sword fly away just yet but the RNL bolter was missing.

Suddenly, the huntress called for her friends to cover their ears as she activated something on her finger. It let out a supersonic sound meant to deafen everyone who wasn't prepared. Connor grabbed his helmet as the sound reached him and he fell to his knee looking down to the ground. This was unexpected and what they did next could be potentially lethal.
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock June 23rd 2011, 12:29 pm

Bubbleshocks helmet was unable the shield the Tsar of Taser's ears from the sonic scream. Holding onto his ears in a state of pain, Bubbleshock tried desperately to think of a way to block out the supersonic screeching from his ears. Easier said than done. The sound was now so loud, that Bubbleshock could hardly think at all, Somehow, he was able to generate a pair of bubble earmuffs round his ears. Being immune to his bubbles, it would be easy to disrupt the sound from his lugs without shocking himself in doing so.

The British hero looked over at Red, The fellow hero was on the verge of passing out, there was no other choice, he NEEDED to do something! Thinking fast, he generated a bubble around the huntress. the bubble was specially designed to reflect the sound waves back at huntress like a mirror.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 25th 2011, 12:43 am

Well it seemed the little tactic had worked to their advantage. Yet the bubble around Huntress caused somewhat of a problem. Though not much to actually hinder the fight from progressing. She clicked the diamond tipped gloves fingers together lightly. Then drawing them hard across the bubble membrane. As i perforated quickly. Popping loudly, as she landed lightly against the floor. Katana in hand as she whirled around. Aiming to gut the damn bubble hero, and end this.

While Elena aimed to end the little tech hero now. Pointing her palm at him steadily for the killing blow. A dark smile coming across her red lips. "Its a shame I have to do this. You have so much potential wasted for people who don't give a damn about you. Its a pity." She said it in a tone that seemed genuine. s a powerful wind spell brewed around her hand. Though this one was different than the last one. A gust fell against the floor. Slicing it like a blade. This one would be like a thousand blades being hurled at the target. In a torrent the wind shot at Red, to tear him apart.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 25th 2011, 4:23 am

It was a bluff, Connors' helmet was specifically designed to deafen high pitched noises because of his own device he used. Connor wanted to lure his opponant into a false sense of dominance over the two heroes in order to get in a sneak attack. The winded blades sliced their way towards Red who waited for the last second to safety roll to the side, his free hand reaching for his belt and swiftly pulling a throwing disc out which he proceeded to throw at Elena. His aim was sharp, and he aimed to slice her ankle to limit her movement. "You seem to underestimate the very potential you speak of." Connor said aloud, so that the other two could hear him. "I could say the same about you. Wasting your talents to harm people and steal what is rightfully theirs. You three could do a lot of good for this world."
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock June 25th 2011, 8:24 am

Seeing that Red could take care of himself, Bubbleshock turned his attention back to The Huntress & Phillip. It was gonna take a special kind of bubble item to bring these two to their knees, for inspite of the bubble's emence electrical powers, these two seemed to know every trick in the book to get pasyt them. It was startig to get on Jayron's nerves in the worst way,there HAD to be a way to get these two out of his hair and to jail. Thats was when it struck him! He remembered Jacob Marley from A Christmas Carol back when he was a kid. The way the ghost had chains all around his spectral form. If it could work for Dickens, it could work for Farham.

I didn't wanna have to do this Huntress! Well, actually i did, But anyone whos's on the side of evil is probably gagging for what i'm about to do!

Before the Huntress could even reply to this, Bubbleshock was already running multiple figure of eights round the two, forming chains with the electrical powers of taser guns around their waists. The chains grew bigger and bigger as Bubbleshock almost exhausted himself putting the two in shocking bubble shackles. after 20 seconds, tired but pleased, bubbleshock watched events unfold.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 27th 2011, 1:09 am

Pain coursed through her ankle sharply. It hurt like a blade had run across her skin, which one most likely did. Causing her to drop to her knees instantly. Hands running over the injured part quickly. As her eyes filled with anger darted over to the hero. Eyes narrowing to slits as she took a deep breath in. Trying to ignore the pain that coursed through her foot so sharply. "Don't lecture me about using my powers to help people. Try dying twice, and come back to tell me about helping people." Her free hand shot up as blue white mist emmited from her palm. Powerful shards of ice launching from the palm at high speeds. Aimed to only maim the hero.

While Huntress ,and Phil dealed with a new set of problems. It seemd this bubble guy didn't like to give up so easily. Yet Huntress was able to act quick enough to barely stop herself from being bound. Leg awkwardly kick up, as her foot muscles flexed ever so slightly. As a blade shot from the heel, slicing through one of the chains. Giving her enough wiggle room to free herself with her katana. Eyes scanning for the speedster. Looking to see him, somewhat tired out, as she flung her sword with expert accuracy. Aiming to sink the blade into his chest. She wasn't playing around, while Phil tried to break the bubbleshackles. As the shocks slowed any effort he tried.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 27th 2011, 11:46 am

With little time to react, Red stood from his crouched position he left himself in from his safety roll and started back pedaling to distance himself from each individual shard. Like a jedi deflecting blaster bolts, Connor used his katana to slice shards out of the air as fast as he could. Connor let out a grunt of pain as a larger shard sliced his side, breaking his concentration long enough as the last shard pierced his thigh forcing Red to the ground. "Gah!" Connor called out as he fell down to his one knee, the ice shard pertruding from his thigh grotesquely.

The hero looked up in time to watch as huntress managed to escape the bubble chains and was moving in to pierce the fatiqued Bubble man in the chest. Quickly flipping his sword in the air and catching as if he were holding a spear, he thrusted it at her with an aimed attempt to hit her body. The swords wasn't sharpened, so it would not pierce her but its shock abilities would be fairly effective if it made contact.

"AIVAS we need it now.!" Connor said with gritted teeth as he pulled the bloodied ice shard from his thigh. Only a second later the building felt a tremor as outside the door the H-1 landed and walked through the archways of the door being remote piloted by the AIVAS AI.

Red pulled a spray can from his 'equip' and made a foam ball out of its' contents. He then placed pin inside which when recieved the signal from Connor it would produce a small eletrical current. "Have you ever loved anyone?" Connor stood as Hercules walked to his side, blood trickled down his leg as his healing struggled to close the hole along with the cut in his side. "Did you ever have to watch as the people you love are torn from you and killed in cold blood?" Connor re-digitized the spray can and tossed the foam ball into the pile of sacked bills which the criminals were attempting to steal. "Or is this all you care about? Is this your love? Do the people who work with you even matter?" Connor gave the signal and the ball exploded blowing the money into a blaze.

"Is this even worth the hastle anymore? Worth the blood and pain?" Connor tapped the equip and in his hand were two more throwing discs. Connor wasn't sure what he would do if they won this fight, considering that prison couldn't hold the witch. The other two it could but not her, she was far to powerful.
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top