The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:14 by Cobalt

» Taliesin
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 23:26 by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 14:30 by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:13 by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 12:26 by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 19:36 by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 4:03 by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 4:03 by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 3:58 by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 3:55 by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 0:39 by Arcana

» Frontline
Public Images. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 0:39 by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Public Images.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Public Images. - Page 2 Empty Re: Public Images.

Post by XxRedxX Sat 14 May - 5:43

So that was Bubbleshocks story, a man seeking redemption for his selfish actions and deeds. It was an intriqueing story, which again surprised Connor that he would reveal all of this information to him in the first place. It was obvious he trusted Connor but Red wasn't certain if he wanted to trust the young hero. No body knew who Red was, and nobody was even close to discovering that Connor was the one prowling the streets at night seeking out criminals. Thinking it over, Red decided he could let Bubbleshock in on a little bit of Connors story.

"A year and a half ago four criminal Kingpins struggling to take over the city banded together to wipe out the cities most influential citizens." Red stopped walking when he arrived at the corner of the building, his heart ached in pain as he recalled what was the darkest day of his life. "The Barker Family, the Claret Family, and several other single individuals were targeted for their efforts to keep this city a quiet peaceful place. The four king pins became known as the Four Horsemen. Within 24 hours, all but Connor Claret and Sarah Barker survived what started this cities darkest year since the demon invasion so long ago."

"At the end of that night, with so much innocent blood spilled for the sake of corruption; I dawned red as a symbol of those lost during the black out." Red quenched his fists as he remembered how difficult it was for him at first and how he grew from being the boy wanting revenge to the man seeking justice. "I broke a lot of laws doing what I do but it is all for the mission and one day I will have to answer for those crimes but I will not be judged by no man." Connor wouldn't go on about his faith, he wasn't here to preach but here to make an ally. "I'm gathering allies, comrades to help me on my mission to bring justice to the entire world."

Red turned to face Bubbleshock, his hands now down to his sides as he looked the man before him in the eyes. Then, he reached down to his belt and a small communicator appeared. "This device has a secure signal, infinite battery life, and a direct line to me. By accepting this, I will assume you intend to aid me when i need it; just as I will try my best to aid you when you need it. This is an invitation to not be a lone on the battle field, this is an invitation that so far very few have aquired. BubbleShock, you may have been a selfish man but your now a man seeking redemption. The worlds needs all of it most well intentioned heros working together, so Bubbleshock will you join me? Red held the communicator out, and waited to see if he would accept it which.

XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock Sat 14 May - 5:59

Jayron looked at red, half amazed half depressed by his story. He took a vile of the BS Formula, and drank it, transforming into Bulleshock once again. he heaved a sigh as his face fell.

Rede. I'm so sorry you went through what you did. However, judging by the way you tell the story mate, i can only guess that under the mask is Connor Claret. If thats the case i sware on my life not to tell a soul about it.As for the communicator...

The young hero took the communicator from red and smiled.

The Tsar of Taser accepts. Thank you.

(ooc:maybe we should ask a villain to join in. maybe theamericanvalkyrie would like to use Vulken?)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Public Images. - Page 2 Bubbleshock
Bubbleshock

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sun 15 May - 9:30

((OOC: your prayers for a villan has been answered.))

The bank was still and quiet. Well it should be. This was no ordinary guys with gun robbery. No Elena the most powerful of witches had graced this bank with her presence. Something not everyone got the honor of. Well those who did were mostly dead. Majorly dead. Though this was a good day for her. She had enough support to where it was all but too easy. Huntress had easily disarmed any of the security. Not evendrawing any attention to the police. Whicle Phillip made it to where the alarm couldn't be rung. When it was all set. Out of the small crowd of trembling people walked the one. The magnificent Elena Marie.

She had long flowing black hair. though really it was just a wig to hide the flowing red curls underneath. Peircing blue eyes like sapphires. Contacts to cover up blood red eyes. Her body covered by a slim fitting black dress. Stylish, but gave her an air of power. On each of her fingers was a silver ring with a red stone imbedded in each. Six silver bangels on each wrist with arcane writing on them. Over her shoulder was a leather satchel that held a decent amount of tinctures for when she needed them. She walked with an air of power as she approached the two theives. Lips a ruby red stretched into a satisfied smile. It was a perfect moment for her. All this planning for a greater scheme was coming together.

Huntress aknowleged her nodding. Phillip smiled at the coming of her. He knew that it was time for the plan to start. "Phil begin the little plan. Remeber don't stop till you can't hold anymore." With that the boy dashed off to the vault. For some reason he reminded her of her son. Then she turned her head to Huntress. Keep a look out for any would be heroes. If the come kill them, or tell me." She tapped on an earpiece in her left ear. Huntress smiled confidently. " No heroes will get past me." Huntress was always confident of what she could do. As she took a defensive spot. Out of the view of anyone who would come throuhg the front door. Pressing a small button ona metallic strap on her wrist. As a thin functional crossbow formed. She pulled a crossbolt from the leather ouch on her right thigh. Nocking it and waiting for anyone who would try and be a hero. Elena took herself a nice seat on the banker desk. Legs crossed as she waited for the for the little operation to finish. Humming the tune of a rock song. Wiping a strand of the black wigs hair from her eyes. this wouldnt take long at all. While Phil at full spedd stuff hand fulls of money into a sturdy bag.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Public Images. - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX Sun 15 May - 10:46

"Connor Claret?" Red spoke outloud, sounding as if he was in disbelief. "I'm flattered you think i'm a rich CEO of a multimillion dollar institution but he just had a hole blasted through his shoulder by a .44 magnum and i don't think he has the time to be saving people." Connor had to admit that BubbleShock was clever for quickly discovering his identity, but he refused to admit he was right for his own sake. "Listen, im thrilled you have excepted my offer, but never accuse anyone of being a hero who might not be. If a villian over heres what you said you could have just made Connor Claret a target for something he might not have done." Red used some key words so he wasn't exactly lieing or telling the truth.

"When there is a future crisis, i will be glad to know that you have my back Bubbles. Your secret is safe with me as is any hero who is my ally." Suddenly, AIVAS began talking loud enough for both he and Bubbleshock to hear. "Gentlemen, the silent alarm at the First National Bank on main street was just flickered. There is a robbery taking place."

Connor cracked his neck and flexed his shoulder, the hole from the bullet which pierced it early had fully closed up. It was true what Red had said about not being able to do the things he did with such an injury yet he managed to push himself through it. In the past he had never been shot or seriously injured; with his few injuries healing quickly which he attributed to his good health. This was different, he knew for a fact that a bullet wound doesn't heal in an hour and that he was more than just human but there was no time to start pondering this. "Meet you there Bubbles, my rides just arrived."

Red leaned off the edge of the building and dropped towards the cement pavement, firing his grapple into the wall to slow his decent. He then retracted it, and fell a safe distance down to the ground landing right next to Red Vengence which had just arrived. Climbing into the driver seat Red speed off towards the bank as AIVAS filled him in on what little details were known but it was nothing Red didn't already know considering this wasn't the first time someone tried to rob that particular bank but never in the day light.
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock Sun 15 May - 11:06

Bubbleshock shook his head. Why couldn't this man just admit that he'd been found out. The way he'd told the story it was obvious that this "Connor Claret" Guy and red were the same deal. However, Red did have a point. Conner Claret or not putting anouther man's life at risk, just to make yourself look smart was NOT a heroic thing to do. Thankfully when AIVAS reds computer talked word about a bank robbery within the city, Bubbleshock was saved from the awkward moment. He looked over the edge of the building and saw Red drive away in his car.

Yikes! that car's bloddy fast! I'd better make like a pond and get the duck outta here, before HE gets to have all the fun.

Bubbleshock waisted no time in creating a bubble pogo stick. Afterwhich he bounced to the pavement, popped the pogo stick and rased off. After a while he drew up with red and his car, did a jig and passed it.

Soon, bubbleshock got to the bank. there was arobbery going on all right. he zoomed in to the bank and saw the huddled crowd of terrified people.

Sit tight you lot. I'm here to protect you, and Red will be here soon too. Now with that in mind, who's the one who did this?

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sun 15 May - 11:18

Things were going how they were supposed to on Phillips end. As he continued his little chore of taking the money. Using his inhuman speed as he shoved large handfuls of cash int a bag. Not wasting any time. Already eh ahd about two hundred thousand. Though he hadn't met his qouta yet. No far from it. though it was a good start. Meaniwhile a man came into the bank. ELena looked at him bemused. Lips pursing. Well who was this weirdo? Most likely a wannabe hero. though nothing to her. He was but a bug. "Huntress deal with this pest." Elena said in her sing song tone. As Huntress peaked from the other side of the baking counter. Then using it as leverage she flipped over. Landing solidly onher feet. With a twang the crossbow let loose its bolt. Aimed at the new challenger. It had enough poison to kill him if the arrow itself didn't. While that happened Elena mulled over something. Who was this Red he mentioned? Maybe he was another hero. If he was maybe Phil would be needed. She placed a finger on a comunicator in her ear. "Phil take what money you have and come out here. We may have company." The line staticed to life with a response." Okay be there in a second." With that Phillip grabbed the bag which held an impressive five hundred thousand. He took of in a full dash stopping about a few feet away from Elena. "Okay Phil this guy seemes more your chaliber. So you take him. Huntress if anyone else arrives I want them dead." With that Elena stood to her heet. As she felt over the extravagent rings on her fingers. If all else failed she would have to step in and end this quickly.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX Sun 15 May - 11:39

As expected, Bubbleshock sped by Connor in a flash performing a funny little jig before running off. Red couldn't help but shake his head as it was now time for him to start making a plan. "Aivas, have you managed to link to the security cameras yet?" After a moment, an image appeared within Reds' visor showing him the inside of the bank. "ok, there are three of them. Scan their faces and see what you can dig up on them."

"It will take me some time sir, but i will oblige." The video remained up for a few seconds, showing that BubbleShock had already meet the bank robbers in combat. "One has a cross bow wouldn't be to far fetched to think she has poisoned arrows..." Earlier, Red noticed that the one man appeared nearly out of thin air. "He can probably teleport or has super speed...the one in the chair is their leader and probably for good reason." Red stopped the car a little ways before the bank and got out. "Aivas, would you be a pal and distract the one guarding the entrance."

With that, Red Vengence roared off towards the front of the bank. People stopped and starred at Red as he shot his grapple into the air latching to the top of the roof. He waved to the citizens of his city as the steel cable pulled tight and pulled him into the air. Once on the roof tops, he made his way over to the First National Bank just as Red Vegence pulled up right onto the concrete stairs infront of the building. Over a intercome Aivas spoke, "Surrender evil doers or feel the wraith of Red Vengence."

'Really Aivas? Evil Doers?' Connor thought to himself as he looked down from the top of the building, tapping 'equip' for a tweeter. Switching to infered Connor could see the heat signatures of those beneath him and waited for them to make their next move before making his own.
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock Sun 15 May - 23:27

Meanwhile inside the bank, Bubbleshock had run into a huge bit of bother. The man standing in front of him with the bluey black hair, seemed to be almost as fast as he was. && then there was the bird with the arrows to have to contend with. Poisoned the leader said they were! Blimey, what a hold up this was turning out to be. Just as bubbleshock was starting to lose all hope, he heard the sound of a car pulling up outside the bank. Sweet deal! Red must've arrived! All he had to worry about now was the fast guy called ''Phillip'', and all would be well.

Oh so YOU wanna be the fast one now huh? Well ''Phill'', i bet'cha can't dooo...THIS!!!

Bubbleshock zoomed behind the other speed demon and ran around him as fast as he could. Soon, the other guy was trapped in a perfect bubble cast.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue 17 May - 17:56

Well the guy thought he was cute. Trying to trap Phil in a whatever it was. He was too fast and skilled to fall for such an obvious trap. As the muscles in his legs readied. he jumped back, with a twirl or two. Landing on his feet. Fist clenching tight. While Elena listened to the strange voice commanding surrender. Which she scoffed at. Her surrender? No way in hell. She jumped to her feet. Pointing her left arm at the entrance to the building. As the bracelets on her arm began to spin. As the air around her palm rippled for a second. Hand clenching tight. "Damn heores." She cursed as a pulse of force erupted from her hand. Smashing throught he door. Aimed at whoever was commanding surrender. Before returning to her seat. While Huntress pulled out a small white container. Placing to small contact lenses in her eyes. Blinking before sighing. She then began scanning the surrounsdings curiously. Till somethign caught her eyes. A man standing on top of a building. though it was only colors on the spectrums of her vision. She knew it was a person. Now she was prepared if any sneak attacks came. Lowering her head down. As Huntress prepared a plan to deal with the possible threat.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX Thu 19 May - 8:05

Red watched helplessly as Red Vengence was blown off the stairs and onto the street. Fear gripped his heart as he realized that such a blast could completely obliterate him. Swallowing hard he gripped the tweeter in his hand and was feeling helpless. 'What can i do against a force like that...they'll kill me. Live to fight another day?' Connor asked himself as he looked down at the large spectrum of heat which was the innocent people of his city huddled together waiting for what ever fate these criminals had planned. With BubbleShock already in action they were liable to be caught in cross fire. 'I can't abandon him, he can't do this alone but even with me he won't be much help...unless'

"The H-1 is ready and though it hasn't been field tested it may proove to aid you in this battle, sir." AIVAS had detected Connors heart rate increasing from his fear, and some how the voice of his AI companion calmed him down a little. "Call in Hercules and have it standby, lets get a full accessment on our targets." Connor dropped off the roof nonchalantly and using his grapple to slow his fall he landed infront of the door archways, his heart still racing but no longer from fear but adrenaline.

"Now come on, do you have any idea how much insurance costs for a big puppy like that?" Connor spoke out loud mokingly, grinning behind his helmet as he starred down his three opponants. Red took a few steps into the room, his body tense and prepared to move the very second they make theirs. "Lets just exchange cards and call it a day, shall we?"

Meanwhile, in a nearby 'abandoned' garage, a beaten garage door opened and out from its' shadows came a metalic titan. 'system diagnostic...All systems green...firing jump jets.' The back of the Hercules robot opened as beams of heat began to build up as it charged for its first jump. 'ignition' Burning white flames erupted from its jets and launched it into a mighty leap over a tall building heading towards the First National Bank.
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock Sat 21 May - 1:11

Seeing Red's car explode suddenly made Bubbleshock rethink his hasty decision. He now knew that this mad woman and her toadies were gonna get they're fill unless something happened quick. He generated a lasso bubble and looped it around the huntress. Now the tasering effects of the lasso would keep her at bay. As Bubbleshock generated a sheild around the croud of huddled citizens, he was still worried about Red.

Bloddy villains. Why can't thry come quietly? I hope Reds ok.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue 24 May - 13:03

The bubble lasso thing went to loop around Huntress which was unsuccessful. She quickly pulled the hidden blade from her boot. Swinging it hard against the lasso. Which barely gave way. Satisfied she gave Phil a signal. Who rushed full force at Bubbleshock. Aiming to run circles around him. A distraction as Huntress notched another crossbolt. Aiming and taking fire at the man. All the calculations were made. No way would she make a mistake. Now to see if the guy would get hit. Though they knew nothing of the approaching enemy ((Sorry if its short.))

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX Thu 26 May - 16:07

((Oops, thought it was bubble shocks post >_>))

Bubbleshock had attempted to lasso the woman before him but she expertly sliced her way through the bubbles and loaded a bolt into her crossbow taking aim at Red. Connor had plenty of opportunity to see the bolt coming making it so much easier for him to step to the side allowing the bolt to pass by effortlessly. Simultaneously Red lifted his arm up and launched his grapple hook towards the Huntress but he knew she would dodge it.

He had double aimed, beyond the huntress was where bubbleshock was now being circled by one of the other robbers. At the angle he had fired his grapple it would pass by her and wedge itself into the ground near bubbleshock in an attempt to trip her partner. It was obvious that the third woman was the leader, and what she could do might be scary enough.
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock Sat 28 May - 5:11

Bubbleshock was in a sate of panic, his bubbles had let him down at a horrible time! he was now trying to protect the captives with a bubble ball generated around them.

Nobody touch the walls of this bubble unless you have a death wish! This thing is generating god knows how many megawatts to keep us all safe. Don't worry, help is on the way.

Bubbleshock continued to look around for any sign of Red.

Bubbleshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sat 28 May - 7:33

Huntress saw the attack coming. She saw it as nothing Easily sidestepping it. Though through her calculating eyes she saw he had shot a second. "Goddammit." She cursed silently. Though Phil barely saw the hook. Digging his heels into the bank floor. Substantially stopping his momentum. Though he still had enough to trip. Using it to his advantage as always he leaned forward. Doing a flip. Landing on hi feet. Eyes turning to the man who tried to trip him. He took priority over the bubble man. Huntress notched another bolt onto the crossbow. Taking aim at the bubble shield protecting the people. Letting it fly. If the bolt hit the bubble. It would pop, slamming into a persons chest. Which Huntress wanted it to do. Rile the heroes up. Though the person she aimed at was an elderly women.Phil made a full rush at Red's position. While Elena just watched bemused. Waiting for when she would be needed.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX Sat 28 May - 7:49

The man he had tried to trip made a mad dash at Red, whose grapple had adequatly lodged itself into the ground and tripped him earlier. It was atleast enough to give Bubbleshock some time to protect the civilians or so he thought. Recoiling the grapple Red was pulled quickly away from Phil towards BubbleShock who had made a bubble around the people. However, Red observed the woman loading a second bolt and taking aim not at him but towards the group of civilians. 'Like hell i'm letting you hurt those people'

slidding to a stop on the ground, Connor tapped his 'equip' once and in his hand was a throwing disc which as the huntress took her lethal shot Red took his. The arrow and disc meet just before the old woman deflecting each other resulting in nobody being harmed at that moment. "Three on two and you're already resulting to cheap tactics to gain an edge?" Red unsheathed his dulled blade and activated its' shocking companants. The grapple fully retracted back into 'gaunlet' and was no longer hindering his movements. With his free hand he tapped his equip and had a small ball in his hand ready to us when neccesary. "Why don't you let these people go so you can kill us fair and square."
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top