The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Violet I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Violet I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Violet I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Violet I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Violet I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Violet I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Violet I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Violet I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Violet I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Violet I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Violet I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Violet I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Violet I_vote_lcapViolet I_voting_barViolet I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Violet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Violet Empty Violet

Post by XxRedxX July 16th 2011, 11:52 am

Nicole Landale
Violet

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Violet aka Ghost
Title:
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race:Human
Hair: Brunette
Eyes:Brown
Height:5'7''
Weight:130 lbs
Blood type:

The Looks

Uniform:
Spoiler:
Without:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Stone cold and stubborn, Nicole is not the typical hero. She believes herself to be better than the people she protects and doesn't believe they deserve all the heros' in the world. She has a short temper and is easily drawn into violent situation. However, she remains to be strict to adhere to the rules she lives by. She only kills when it is absolutely necesary and in combat she is very lethal in force. Nicole also displays having trust issues but mostly with inhumanly super powered beings. Despite all of this, she does have a love for life and cares for the people she protects but she hates that they needed protection in the first place.

History:
Nicole was born into a military family, her father being a high ranking officer and mother being stay at home mother. Nicole meet a lot of different people and was under strict parental guidance by her father. She was home school mostly by her mother and online teachers which soon realized she was a superb student. Being the youngest of three children, she was considered the brains of the three children while her brothers were the brawn. That didn't stop her from learning several different forms of combat while she grew up.

When she got older, against he fathers wishes, Nicole joined the military where she became a marine which her parents thought was a complete waste of her intellect. It was during the military that she learned she had a unique power, the ability to heal quickly from her injuries. This made her stand out from the rest of her squad and eventually she was put to the test to see if she had what i took to be a part of a special forces group composed of people with unique abilities. She surpassed their expectations and became a part of the newly formed special ops squad known as the 'Ghost' program.

While in Ghost, Nicole assisted in assassinating national criminals both normal and super human. However, she soon began to display symptoms of insanity as her mind began to project images of numbers or random information in her head. Nightmares riddled her sleep and her higher ups decided that the stress from her work must have pushed her over the edge. They immediatly removed her from the Ghost program and into a institution.

Nicole, like others in the institution, swore she wasn't insane but nobody would believe her. Her family never visited while she was in the institution which she knew wasn't right and that something must have happened. The doctors insisted that she was just being paranoid but she didn't believe them either. Then, one day while the doctors where asking her a series of questions Nicole drifted into her mind, starting to focus on the numbers and information streaming into her head. It wasn't long until she finally realized that she was actually reading the text messages on the doctors phone. Nicole had another power, Techopathy.

After another month in the institution, Nicole could control her power and successfully read information from all sorts of different electronic devices. During that month she also began learning on how to actually control some devices, such as turning on and off devices or changing the channel on the TV.

The doctors began seeing and improvement in Nicoles' behavior but wanted her to stay for another year to avoid a relapse of her condition but while surfing the internet Nicole caught wind of something that broke her heart. Her family didn't visit her because she was crazy, they didnt visit her because they were dead. That night Nicole easily broke out of hte institution without being detected or even recorded. She erased any record of ever having been inside teh institute and made her way back into the world.

She learned that the Ghost program had been disbanded and that most of the members were either dead or in hiding, so she tracked down one of the remaining members and questioned them. The mans name was Clark, and he had since became an underground arms dealer for street gangs. He said that they had assassinated an United States ally under orders and orders were sent to have every member killed. They didn't know the target was an ally, and everyone in the program was either imprisoned by the US or those who thought back were killed. They were all branded traitors, all except Nicole.

Clark escaped and went underground only having communicated with her father who was investigating what had happened. It was later that they discovered the headmaster of the Ghost program was a double agent but when the headmaster found out he had her father and family killed. It was also later discovered that the institute was being paid to keep her inside as long as possible. She immediatly set out for revenge against the headmaster which lead her to the home town of Connor Claret, also known as Red.

Acting as the vigilante 'Ghost', Nicole worked her way through criminals getting leads on Head masters' where abouts. Several times she had to fight the cities hero Red and other times she thought his team mate Blue. She prooved to be their equal and had even easily learned their identities by using her techopathy to hack into AIVAS.
Finally, she found Head master and made an attempt to kill him but was captured. Head Master tortured her and monologued about who he was working for and what his plans. He asked her to join him but she refused and then she was tortured before they planned to kill her. However, before they could finish her Red and Blue swept in to the rescue. Head Master escaped but Nicole was saved by the heros and taken to the CRDI building.

It was there they gave her the choice, either join them and get real justice against not only the Head Master but those who she worked with or go to a special prison in which she will never escape. Connor, being a good judge of character, saw the goodness in her heart and felt he could lead her down the right path if she joined them. She excepted and joined their team taking up the color of Violet, her mothers favorite color.

The Powers

Power 1:Techopathy: Capable of communicating and controling Electronic devices.

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Occult: 0
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Durability:3
Ability:8
Fighting Skills:7
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth: 1

Last edited by XxRedxX on October 24th 2013, 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Violet Empty Re: Violet

Post by Lieutenant Laines July 19th 2011, 10:05 am

It all looks good to me, I'd say you're ready for approval. Just gotta make that grid for ya.

Edit - Done.
Lieutenant Laines
Lieutenant Laines
Femme Fatale

Quote : "Tch, I can totally say something cool. I'll uhh-, shoot you."

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 24th 2013, 9:00 pm

Unapproved for editing as per request

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 24th 2013, 9:01 pm

Unapproved. Be sure to update to the new character application as well.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 24th 2013, 9:22 pm

Reapproved until stated otherwise.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum