The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Down Time
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:13 pm by Yang S.

» At the Mountains
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:31 pm by Pyrrha

» Dread of Brockway
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:19 am by Demonhunter

» When The Party's Over (Invite Only)
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:59 am by inquisitor

» Pieces in Play
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2022, 5:01 pm by Nate6595

» Harbor thief hijinks
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2022, 3:04 pm by Nate6595

» Two enter the parlor (Invite only)
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2022, 5:53 pm by Hyperion

» Choke (Starring King Isroh and Uzma)
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2022, 2:32 am by Demonhunter

» One way vacation
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2022, 1:50 am by Demonhunter

» Parallel
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2022, 7:57 pm by elephantlord

» Olympus Rising
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2022, 6:39 pm by Demonhunter

» Thawed
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2022, 5:57 pm by Zonkes

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAt the Mountains - Page 3 I_voting_barAt the Mountains - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Yang S.
At the Mountains - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAt the Mountains - Page 3 I_voting_barAt the Mountains - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Demonhunter
Pyrrha

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2022 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

At the Mountains

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Mountains - Page 3 Empty Re: At the Mountains

Post by Pyrrha May 30th 2022, 3:26 am

Pyrrha’s eyes narrowed and her grip around her sword tightened as the head of the mans hammer ignited. His booming voice echoed throughout the arena as he slowly began to approach. While he was certainly the most immediate threat, Pyrrha’s eyes couldn’t help but glance at the mysterious silhouette in the distance. With a flick of her wrist a powerful gust of wind would sweep across the wide open field. “You seem like you’re more eager to talk. How about telling us who you are first. And why you’re here.” While the man’s voice sounded intimidating and booming, Pyrrha matched it with a more commanding and collected tone.

She’d draw her blade holding it loosely at her side. The light catching the red blade, a small current of air flowing around it. “Stay back a little. If he charges in I want you to be able to move away from us and counter.” she’d subtly whisper over her shoulder to Blackjack, hoping that he’d follow her example and not reveal himself to their suspected invader. Numerically speaking the had the hammer wielding maniac out numbered, but that didn’t mean much. Those bots while not entirely pushovers were certainly no where near the strongest things Pyrrha had ever fought.

If it came down to it and their opponent showed a strength that was previously unrevealed then she at least had two other forms she could tap into, if needed. She knew she could rely on Blackjack as well, but hopefully it wouldn’t come to that. If she could help it, she’d try to keep the attention on her. So long as the young hero was safe that’s all that mattered. Pyrrha would remain unflinching as the hammer wielding man marched toward them. She hoped he’d be as vainglorious as many of the other bad guys she had come across in her journey. She was curious to learn more about him and the nature of the hammer he carried, especially since its now flaming head was something that wasn’t present in the damage dealt to the bots topside.

Pyrrha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 June 4th 2022, 4:44 pm

The Crimson Reaper stared at Pyrrha for a long moment, his gaze unwavering against hers. He could see her clench the weapon at her side, readying herself for whatever it was he'd throw at her. He didn't move from his spot, still several feat away, an invisible aura spread out past him. The ability was a simple one, to spread fear, make it rise up in a person, slowly...slowly. It didn't effect everyone, some people had natural courage that combatted that feeling, but if afflicted that dread could drown them out, choke them until that flight or response gave in.

He let out a thoughtful hum, considering the woman's question and how to best approach it. Slowly, ever so slightly, his march forward began again, those foot steps still echoing in the large empty room. "The costume, the face, the flaming hammer...? I am a villain, something I worked very hard on trying to convey.. I am here...because I was invited, but as to why I am here in this room...I was told there would be heroes." He didn't smile, the mask he wore couldn't really smile, but there was something of a sickened joy that drew across his expression. "So, I stayed behind to see how long you'd last. Afterwards I will deal with the man over there."

Sure enough, behind him and overhead in that raised room with the glass window a light would come on reveal the silhouette of a tall man. It was hard to read any features, though the right side of him seemed...wrong? He was lacking something there...an arm? Maybe? Or was it just behind his back? It was hard to tell from here and the way the light cast a shadow over him. Either way, he gave the aura of someone important, or at least confident enough to stick around and see what would happen here.

The Reaper continued to draw closer, moving in a slow steady stride. "Whenever you're ready then." He called out the pair, challenging them to the first strike. He sounded confident, but not overly so. It was like a father encouraging his child to do something.

Sam slowly leaned over to Pyrrha's shoulder, attempting to whisper something to her. "If you charge I can open a portal for you...I can put it right behind him to get a sneak attack if you want...I don't think he's the kind of person you can just...talk your way out of?"
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 572
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrha Today at 5:31 pm

By the mysterious figures actions, he was calm and collected. He wasn’t taken aback by the sudden appearance of Pyrrha or Sam. While he failed to mention a name in response to Pyrrha’s retort, he did provide some valuable information. As suspected, he had received the same invitation that Johanna and Black Jack had gotten. This opened up the possibility that there could be others that received the same message. How many brushed it off like Johanna did? How many had gotten here before them? Did any? Pyrrha’s mind wandered at all the possibilities. With a tilt of her head she attempted to focus on the task at hand.

Other than the pile of battered and ruined machines this guy had left in his wake, nothing imediately pinged him as a major threat to Pyrrha. The wind surrounding her blade would quietly die down, soon to be replaced with a singular shimmer that would ripple across the red blade of her katana as if a single droplet had landed in a still pond. She’d bring the blade forward, entering a more typical ready stance, but she only held this pose for a moment before suddenly shifting into an o gasumi pose.  Her eyes narrowed and locked onto her opponent.

She continued to let the imposing man walk towards them. The closer he got the better, but it was also a gamble. She had no idea what the extent of the man’s power was or what exactly he was capable of. If she misjudged this she’d have to be ready to face the consequences and react accordingly. Pyrrha would keep this in the back of her mind as she monitored the man’s advance. She was waiting, almost like a sniper. Waiting for the man to get into a sweet spot. Just close enough that he’d barley have any time to react to her attack if he had no sort of inhuman reflexes.

Once she felt the man had reached that point, she’d tighten her grip on her sword and flash an intense glare at the man. At this exact moment the blade of her katana would fire from the hilt of her sword, becoming a liquid metal projectile. It exploded forth as though it was fired from a high caliber rifle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Pyrrha
Pyrrha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : It's a bit hot in here....Oh wait that's just me.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum