The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)

Post by Adam Johnson February 11th 2021, 11:59 pm

”People threaten Adam all the time for reasons I can’t comprehend,” Was all Lily said, shrugging though he could tell she actually did understand why that was the case. His daughter tended not to speak about things that weren’t here business, so long as she wasn’t inconvenienced by it. What would Penny care about his position in vampire politics or his relation to the king? Many things told him she wouldn’t care one bit, though he didn’t feel like prodding that aspect.”are you sure you want to hold onto something so dangerous? Soon you might have something more than a minor fae coming for you. Perhaps something not even the weapon can save you from,” She warned, eyeing the blade and then turning her attention back to the woman.

Despite all of them looking around the same age, the other two had more experience than likely the sword wielding girl had. ”The sword brought you back?” He questioned, Adam seemingly more concerned now than he was before.

”It must be quite a powerful weapon to undo death like that, even if it  consumed a vast amount of power to do so. Not many mages are capable of spells to bring the death back to life…not truly,” Lily explained, thoughtful expression forming. ”if the sword did bring you back to life, breaking that connection might actually kill you,” She added, speculating with what Adam assumed was all the magical knowledge she had. ”I can’t tell you if it can be done, if you even want to be separated from the weapon.” The woman leaned against the counter, looking to Adam.

”Well, I just brought her here to see what you knew and if you could help her,” Was all he said, resting hands on his hips and looking around in an awkward fashion.

”Well, if you truly want to stay with the weapon we’ll need to make sure you know how to use a weapon. If it wants you to kill monsters, perhaps I can arrange making that a little easier for a human like yourself,”

Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 14th 2021, 5:01 am

"I'd like to say that me dying if the sword is disconnected is new. But I feel like I knew that from the start. Deep down." Penny sighed, giving the sword a look over. She couldn't get rid of it easily... And that meant it wouldn't be able to get rid of her as easily either. "Well. Perhaps it's for the best. Like I said. Influenced or not... I don't want to let it go. Dangers and all. The danger excites me anyway." She smiled, a little cheekily perhaps as she placed a hand on the hilt and allowed the sword to vanish.

She had often complained about it, and the hours before proved that she had a right to complain. She couldn't fight vampires... But she wanted too. She really did want to know how too. To learn. To get stronger. With the sword. And without it. "Hmh. Then perhaps this won't be a mistake." The sword whispered, leaving Penny to smile. Only for Lily to come and replace the smile with a tad bit of confusion. Hiding the almost excited look in her eyes at the prospect.

"Might need a little more context then that. Don't allow my words to stop you from speaking more about it, please. I could use all the help I can get." Penny quickly rushed the words out. A way for her to better fight the supernatural? Monsters and the like? Of course she'd want that. It was a hard thing to say no too. Albeit the sword, having surprised her with it's almost agreement that they could perhaps work well together, all but vanished as it returned to a skeptic nature in regards to the woman who offered so much. But at what cost?

Penny felt her eyes narrow as that skepticism fed into her. Could she trust it now? Just what would make Penny better able to fight monsters? She tried to shake away this negativity that swallowed her, but it remained rooted as she took a step forwards and felt a wave of magic pulse out from her very being. It spread quickly, finding the closet supernatural being. Penny had expected Adam of course. He was right there... But she was closer to Lily, who the pulse reacted too before flinging itself back into Penny, causing the  young woman to step back in what seemed to be pain. "Huh... Didn't think you yourself were a supernatural."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson February 14th 2021, 5:58 am

”Well I’m glad to know I’m not giving you dire information or anything like that,” Lily chuckled, seeming to draw a cloth from under the counter and running it along the wood surface. An absent, even bored gesture as he continued to pay attention to the sword wielding woman. ” perhaps but you should be careful. Those who seek danger shouldn’t be surprised when danger finds them. I doubt the sword could pull another resurrection trick so soon,”

”I’m a little curious about that as well. What do you mean by help?” Adam questioned, noticing her eyes roll.

”All humans that fight monsters have something to help them. They don’t walk in with handguns and expect to come out on top,” She explained, making small finger gun motions. That was when her expression shifted, glaring at the human female she had only moments ago was smiling at. ”it’s rude to size someone up like that. Were I anyone else I might have taken that as a sign of aggression,” Her eyes looked sharp now, as if she had somehow been pushed into a more defensive position.

”That aside, I can show you a few magical items that can make survival easier.” She extended a hand outwards and seemed to have her fingers slip into a breach within the air, arm moving around until she grasped and removed something. Thin looking, interlinking chains so fine it was nearly impossible to tell apart from metal thread. ”a shirt woven of mithril, dwarven craft and aligned with a small field of magic. It won’t stop anything heavy from crushing you but it would keep powerful blows from smashing your legs or puncturing your internal organs....for a time. It also fits under your shirt as well, ” Lily explained, as if she forgot the rather sharp warning she had given only seconds ago.

”Where did you get that?”

”A demi-plane. I find storerooms mortals can steal from lead to people thinking they can take my items and sell them to other stupid mortals.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Son of The Raven - Samael Christensen
Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 14th 2021, 6:27 am

"Oh I'm starting to understand that." Penny had mumbled in regards to the danger that her path led, albeit she remained silent after her apparent pulse had turned the friendly woman to cautious... No not just that. Threatening. The sword was even more flared, wanting to know what she was, to kill her. Penny held those thoughts back. Because she didn't want that, no matter how sudden and livid the desires of the sword were.

She did her best to lessen her own animosity, as she knew it wasn't entirely her own, and thankfully Lily assisted unknowingly when she pulled an item out, and only referenced that magical items would be of assistance. "Thank you. And sorry about that. As I said. Every hour or so I just suddenly know the location of a cre- a supernatural person." She caught herself, not wanting to call the rather nice and possibly dangerous lady a creature. "But seriously. This is... The best gift anyone has ever given me. Literally. I don't think I can easily repay you." Penny muttered as she stepped forwards and took the chain shirt, trailing her hand alongside the metal threads. It looked beautiful.

"I kinda wish I had something to give you in return. A fa- A fav-... Uhh... A fav-" Penny found herself unable to mutter the words, a favor. Every attempt left her slack jaw and almost catatonic looking that eventually she had to shake her head. Of course. The sword didn't enjoy the idea of what Penny had to offer one bit. "Sorry... Internal disagreement just now. You catch my drift yea?" The young woman smiled with some unease. She didn't enjoy that. The sword taking away her ability to speak. Enforcing things... But it was a cost in this partnership. And it was the only way the sword had it's own say. That was how she decided to think about it.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson February 21st 2021, 8:08 pm

”Ours is a dangerous world for humans. Anger the wrong person and they will destroy you. The human world is the same. Gangsters with their guns and other weapons to threaten their own kind,” She explained, wondering if this woman still wanted to do what she mentioned with blade and bloodthirst. ”the work of that damned sword I would imagine.  Well, make use of that armor and try not to die. I don’t know how much it will help you but I hope it does so,” In this way she sounded genuine, as if she didn’t want to see someone she met die. ”until then you’re free to use a room in my loft,”

”That’s kind of you Lily.”

”I can be quite kind to people who don’t deserve my ire,’ Was all she said, motioning to a stairway behind her counter. ”shower, eat and perhaps my dad can help with that hair of yours. No offense hun but it could do with some work,’

”Am I being volunteered for something against my will here? Don’t know how to feel about that,”

”You used to braid my hair when I was a little girl. I’m sure you could do the same for her,” Was all she said and he shrugged.

”Maybe after you’ve rested a little I can find you a monster you can kill that probably deserves it. There are plenty even with Osiris about,” Adam offered, looking to Penny with all that had been said and offered.

The Son of The Raven - Samael Christensen
Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof March 4th 2021, 10:50 am

The girl was bombarded with words. Far too many for her to keep track off. Officially, she lost track at the mention of a room. A room! Not to speak ill of the woman. But she was too giving. Far too much. But perhaps that spoke of her own faith in herself, and the young woman wasn't going to complain about it. Penny had almost gone slack jawed not because of the sword, but Lily's words and act of kindness. Right up until she bullied the young woman's hair.

"Heyyyyy! I like my hair..." She grabbed at the red locks, softly brushing the lengthy volumes... She liked it... But she couldn't trust her battle pony to keep her hair safe if she proceeded with this kind of life. "I guess we can fix some of it up... A shower would be nice too." Everything Lily had to offer was nice.

Gathering herself, she started towards the stairwell, looking to Adam one last time before she'd allow herself a moment to treat herself right. "I've been thinking about that actually. You scared those vampires off and we left one for dead. But if his friends returned to put his head back on. Well, he might have a grudge. All of them might have one. And they were intruding on this Osiris's territory anyway... How bout we find  wherever it is they're hiding and make sure they don't cause any more issues?" Penny offered, hearing the answer before moving deeper into this strange little store, using all the utilities given at her leisure, before subjecting her hair to Adam and his machinations.

Still. The sword's lust for something to die kept her heart beating. She could hear the blood in her ears every single time she looked in Adam's direction. A urge she kept to herself and under lock and key. Soon, she mentally chided the sword. Soon it would have it's fill. They just needed to wait a bit longer.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top