The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The DANGERS of Books (Burn books kids)
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:10 am by Zonkes

» Hunting Monsters
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:55 pm by Cerek

» The Return of a Talon: Rise Of Halo (closed)
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2020, 2:56 am by Andrew

» For the Girls
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2020, 10:24 pm by The Nekromonga

» [Contest] Spellbound
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2020, 8:30 pm by Nate6595

» Magical Spirit Snow Pluto
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2020, 10:33 pm by Zonkes

» Ethan Karovsky (The Punk Prince of New York) (Contest)
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2020, 10:32 pm by Zonkes

» Factory Showdown
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2020, 3:34 pm by Cerek

» Pyrrha (WIP)
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2020, 11:17 pm by Silus

» Fantastic Fanboys
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2020, 3:09 am by Zonkes

» Extreme Extraterrestrials
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2020, 2:40 am by Zonkes

» Occult Operators [RESULTS]
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2020, 12:51 am by Zonkes

Top posting users this week
Zonkes
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_voting_barHunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_voting_barHunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2020 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)  - Page 2 Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)

Post by Shadowoof on October 1st 2020, 9:33 am

"Any and all things not human." Penny mumbled in answer, crossing her legs as she tried to ask the sword if there was anything near human it didn't want to kill. She didn't get an answer. Perhaps that was an answer all the same, knowing it. "And I will have you know, I didn't have much of a choice in picking it up... Or at least, I don't think I did. I kinda just. Did it. I can't say I was thinking... Anything. In that moment at least." Rubbing her temple, she stood up from her chair and walked to the nearest curtained window. It was still night out, so she took the moment to open up the curtain and then the window, allowing fresh air to waft in.

That was better. She needed this. She needed to think. Was this sword just some magic project? For some reason, she doubted it. Projects aren't put hundreds of feet under the earth in a tomb, protected by a familiar to make sure it isn't removed from such a tomb. They're kept. Used. Why wasn't the sword being used. Who put it there. Who made the thing that killed her. Too many questions she wasn't going to have answered any time soon. Leaning her head out the window, she looked down, noticing the shadows of the night dancing along with the lights. It unnerved her. "Ahem." Leaning back and away from the window, she turned back to Adam, taking a step.

And nearly going off balance as a wave of magic wormed through her body, down her legs, spreading throughout her feet and escaping from every angle. The pulse raced in every direction, and she expected the feedback to hit her suddenly. To find Adam and dance back into her thoughts like a hammer. It did indeed hit like a hammer. But it wasn't Adam. She felt a presence. Across from them, to the left. In another room.

Her golden eyes flashed brilliantly with a deeper gold as the sword, left in the bathroom form itself into her hand, the weight already dragging her arm down. Instinctively, her other hand grabbed a hold of the hilt and she raised it in the direction of the pulse. "There is another thing here... A hotel for vampires. I'm sorry. I just felt a sudden urge to hunt. And it scares me that I want to give into that urge." Lowering the sword to the ground wasn't too much an issue. The weight of it worked in her favor in that regard. But she couldn't find the fight in her to let go of the blade this time.

Her eyes kept shifting however to the direction of the thing she sensed. "Go" The voice urged. It was something to feel. That drive to fight, like your blood was boiling. "Why go far. There is a monster right here." Honeyed words had never been sweeter, and her eyes shifted from the figure she could feel, to the figure she could see.  

But she didn't want to hurt Adam. "Adam I think I might... Mmm" Stepping away, she put her head out the window. She needed to breathe. She felt constrained. But looking out the window, she noticed the shadows once more. They were getting closer. Jumping back, she held the blade up, strength coming to her where there had been none before. "Somethings coming. I saw it. Shadows." It might have been her. But she swear she saw a spider.

Shadowoof
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson on October 2nd 2020, 10:25 pm

All things not human? Well that set the net quite wide and likely included himself. How many humans wanted him dead simply due to his inability to avoid having to drink human blood. There was just something about the make-up of the substance that forced him to drink it if he wanted to not die. Even then sometimes his body fell into states of ravenous hunger that forced him to drink. Innocent or not. Those were the times when he starved himself in the attempt to remain morally pure or something to that extent. When his sire was still around and doing what he willed. She didn’t have a choice in her cursed sword it would seem. ”I’m sure. It just seems you sword doesn’t understand I had no choice in what I am now. If I did I would be mortal instead of whatever I am now,” Was all he said in response, mulling over the taste of blood clinging to his lips.

While he didn’t say anything, Adam could scent something in the air. A shift that made him change how he sat slightly, able to leap from his seat the moment something happened that needed avoiding. ”I wouldn’t call it a hotel only for vampires. More like…well anyone normal hotels wouldn’t work for,” Even still he allowed himself to prepare for whatever might have been here as well. Had something followed him or the girl holding the sword, likely seeking vengeance for some reason. The girl opened the window and looked out it, muttering something about a spider. Without thinking he rose to his feet and was on the other side of the room, hands buried into his pockets but knuckles clenched vice tight.

”Have a problem with spiders? Well that’s not something I want to think about but something tells me I don’t have much of a choice,” He still had the bottle, though that made him wonder if it would do anything against a spider of reasonable size.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Son of The Raven - Samael Christensen
Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof on October 6th 2020, 7:23 am

"I understand the choice is no longer the monsters. But his death is a worthy sacrifice. Tell him that. When we're done with whatever it is you seem so afraid of." The sword rasped what felt like in her ear, but she choose to ignore it. It was a strange sword. One she didn't always know how to react too, to feel about. She hardly was alone in her thoughts as it was. And right now, all she wanted was for what she saw to not be real. She couldn't deal with dying again. "And I can't bring you back if you die again. So don't do that." The sword spoke, and she felt like yelling at it.

"You say that now, but you keep making me hunt." She barked at the sword, looking odd as she did to the vampire in the room. Penny let out a breath, and strangely the air seemed to grow colder, her breath visible in the air as whatever light might have been coming through the open window darkened as a black shadow came over it. It looked too big to enter through the window, impossibly so, yet it seemed to bend within the confines of the window, stepping into the room and expanding back into what looked to be a rather large spider.

Perhaps what was strangest, was the figure atop of the spider, a shadow like the creature. if somehow more defined, they stood and stepped down from their mount, floating to the ground like the shadow they were. It looked between the girl, who was almost frozen in place, her face that of horror. She was looking at the thing that had killed her. Perhaps not the same, but that didn't exactly matter. She could remember the explosion of pain as her chest was stabbed through from her back. The darkness that followed.

The figure looked to the vampire, who was ready for a fight. Its attention didn't remain as it looked back to the girl, holding it's hand out towards her. It's face was shaped like a mask, but still a voice seemed to peer from it. "It isn't too late... Hand the sword over. You need not suffer anymore." Its voice, spoken to the girl and vampire, was masculine in origin and odd to see from the feminine shadow, whispered through the room, in much the same way the sword spoke to Penny. It didn't seem to manifest a sound, but rather speak to your mind directly. Penny wasn't sure which one it was herself.

Penny looked between the shadow and the sword. Could she really let it go? Was it not too late. The sword seemed silent, as if waiting for her to make a choice. Maybe it recognized this creature itself. Knew what could happen... She could let it go... Yet that felt like a betrayal. She promised the sword she would hunt. She promised herself to be more then a simple thief. And now she knew what was out there. Vampires. Demons. Shadows. Dragons! What was she in that world? Nothing. Nothing without the sword. "No..." Penny replied, her eyes producing a bright golden glow as she spoke, her voice didn't seem entirely her own, as if someone else was speaking with her.

But then the glow simmered, and with it, Penny was alone again. "I promised to hold this sword. And I shall hold it, and use it. But I will choose how. And that includes fighting you." The girl declared, settling into a pose with the sword facing towards the shadows. Now she was ready for a fight. The shadows themselves said nothing, only standing there for but a moment... Then the humanoid shadow seemed to vanish as the spider charged forwards towards the girl, catching her completely by surprise as she she stumbled back, falling the ground and leaving herself open to the creatures approach.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1406
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down