The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Nest (Talons only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Nest (Talons only) I_vote_lcapThe Nest (Talons only) I_voting_barThe Nest (Talons only) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Nest (Talons only) I_vote_lcapThe Nest (Talons only) I_voting_barThe Nest (Talons only) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Nest (Talons only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Nest (Talons only) Empty The Nest (Talons only)

Post by A.I. April 11th 2012, 9:12 pm

A.I. logged into the Talons' virtual base and his mind was instantly uploaded to the server. He looked around the empty room, and decided to edit the display settings. First off, he changed the entrance room to a small circular room, with a hallway leading into the main base. A.I. then changed the main room into a large octagon, with a large part of it three steps down from the rest. On the lower level, he placed two couches and two chairs, along with a floating screen uploading live television. For the upper part of the room he added a circular table with a hologram of the city, and blinking lights wherever crimes were occurring. Red for superhuman crimes, orange for regular. Along the walls of the room were floating screens showing all sorts of different information, and on the far wall A.I. added an additional hallway. At the end of the hallway he put a massive empty room, that could be loaded to any terrain for training simulations. Back in the main room he put one more hallway on the far wall of the lower side, inside were a group of doors, each labeled with the name of a Talon. A.I. viewed the complete base, and decided he was finished. He exited the settings menu and walked through the newly loaded entrance hallway. He headed over to the couch and laid down, bored. He then decided to watched the news for any criminal activity, and waited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Nest (Talons only) Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

The Nest (Talons only) Empty Re: The Nest (Talons only)

Post by Andrew April 11th 2012, 10:05 pm

Phoenix was preparing for his first trip to their cyber-base. He had never been there yet, so he was excited, and a little bit nervous. He picked up the device that would send him to his destination. He sat down in his recliner, and put the machine over his eyes. He pressed the power button, and closed his eyes. It made a buzzing sound and then he felt his mind slip from his body. He was being propelled through a never ending tunnel of computer code. A light flashed, and a red scanner ran up and down his body.
"Recognized, Phoenix. T001" and another light flashed.

When Phoenix came through, he hit the ground hard. He was on the floor and in a unfamiliar room. He looked up and saw AI sitting on a couch. "A familiar face! I made it buddy!" Phoenix yelled as he tackled AI giving him a hug.
"Now, no disrespect but did you have to make the landing so rough?" he asked while rubbing his elbow.
He sat down on the chair opposite AI, and looked around the room. "So..how's this place work? We each get a room or something?"
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner April 11th 2012, 11:38 pm

Retaliate was in his room pondering over the idea of going to his computer base, "This will be interesting.", Retaliate said as he lay on his bed and put the visor on. Lights appeared before him with binary codes rushing to many direction. He began to lose his grip on reality and the codes propelled him through a tunnel with speed that could kill a normal human. He continue through the tunnel until a vright light flashed bofore his eyes with a scanner going up and down on his body. "Recognized, Retaliate. T003.", a female computerized voice said before another flash of light blinded him.

When Retaliate opened his eyes, he hit the ground so hard that he was tackled to the ground. He looked around the unfamiliar room he is now in. He than noticed A.I. and Pheonix sitting in some chairs before him. "Ugh, hey guys", Retaliate just said as he got up and take a sit in the couch that A.I. did not occupy. "So... how's it been, guys?", Retaliate said as he thinks about his danger sense does not work in his new base.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 12th 2012, 10:28 pm

Sean tapped a few buttons on the aperture before he was sure that it would be functioning. He was also tapping away on a cellphone, mostly telling Aaron he was off to mess with this weird computer thing and wouldn’t answer for a while, which he gave an okay to. Pressing the machine over his eyes,Sean let the tech do its blessed work. He was falling through a tunnel at high speeds before he knew what was happening, data flying past him at an ungodly speed. "Recognized, Deluge. T069." If this were real his body would have been destroyed but before he knew it he was in a room. Landing on a recliner as his eyes meet with the ceiling. So this was the Talons virtual base? Wasn’t that bad really, though it could have done with a little more color.

”This place is pretty nice. I kinda like it.” Sean said as he looked at the others. ”So how is everyone? Did you feel as weird as I did during that entry stage?”

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on April 26th 2012, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauntlet April 17th 2012, 12:40 am

Gauntlet sat on top of the water tower, he was surrounded in orb of white energy, his eyes shut tight as he prepared himself to link into the Talon virtual base server. He put on the Talon's helmet as he felt his body slip away, his mind fell into what was the vortex of this server. He felt himself fall forward slightly as his feet anchored themselves on the ground of this base. It was a nice enough space, probably A.I.'s doing. He looked around and the man lobby. Suddenly a *Beep Beep Beep* to his right, a robot voice said : "Recognized, Gauntlet. T002". Gauntlet smirked, "Crazy stuff man."
He shook his head smiling as he walked into the middle of 'The Nest' his new virtual Talon home. He had never had anywhere even semi-permanent to stay, the feeling was of safety, he liked it. Gauntlet looked around to see 3 more of his Talon comrades. He raised his hand "Heya guys! It's been a while, sorry I've been gone. I had... things to attend to. Not to worry though, I'm back! I've heard you guys have had quite a lot of fun while I've been gone." He said as he plopped down on one of the couches, his metal bow staff in his hands.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Nest (Talons only) 65753510
~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. April 26th 2012, 4:09 pm

A.I. stood as his teammates filled the room. "Hey guys, welcome to The Nest!" he said with a grin. "The technology used in those devices is really really advanced, so it's important that you don't let anyone else get a hold of it, just for the record." he said, still smiling.
A.I. walked up the three steps into the upper half of the room and stopped at the hallway leading to the other's rooms. "Your rooms are over here. You can put whatever you want in them. And by whatever you want, I mean whatever you want. Remember, we're dealing with virtual reality here." he laughed. He then walked to the other hallway and stopped again. "Down here's the training simulator. You can set it to any terrain, and change the difficulty and number of enemies thrown at you. You can even battle simulated versions of other Talons, or any other person that we have enough information on." A.I. said, walking forward to the circular table with the hologram of the city on it. "This one's kinda self explanatory. Blinking lights means bad guys."
A.I. looked to his team, hoping they weren't too overwhelmed by the information he just threw at them.

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 26th 2012, 6:17 pm

Phoenix just smiled while A.I. showed them around their new HQ. "So, which room is mine?" Phoenix asked as Gabriel finished up with his speech. He started walking down the hallway examining it. For virtual reality it seemed so real. He touched the wall and it felt solid. "Wow, now this is sick" he said in his head.

Phoenix came across a door at the end of the hallway. "This one's calling my name." he said as he opened the door to a blank white room. "This is gunna need some decorating." with that he started pressing the wall adding posters of his favorite bands, a computer and desk, couch, flat screen TV, king sized bed. The while nine yards.
When he was satisfied for the moment he walked back out to the hallway and waited to see what his teammates made of their rooms.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster April 26th 2012, 7:36 pm

Darren Cross, the newest addition to the Talons, a seemingly young super human group in America was doing the oddest of things. He was walking down the street, no shirt on sword on his back, and doing hand springs while listening to the ‘Talon Dog Tags’. Oh, sure he had no clue what they really did but he had found out how to make them play whatever music he wanted and that was perfectly fine by him. They could be the most high tech communicator devices in the world for all he cared; only thing that mattered was they played some awesome music. That was of course until he felt the visor thingy that the phoenix man gave him start to buzz and make weird noises.

Realizing he should probably put it on and find out what exactly is going on he walked over to the sidewalk, and into a corner. It was between two buildings and ended where they met so it was fairly small but just big enough for him to sit comfortably in. So, that is exactly what he did, he sat down and put the weird looking visor on. He pressed the power button, and closed his eyes. It made a buzzing sound and then he felt his mind slip from his body. He was being propelled through a never ending tunnel of computer code. A light flashed, and a red scanner ran up and down his body. “Recognized, Swordsmaster, T007.”

Blinking he chuckled at the title the computer world gave him and shrugged waltzing on in after everyone else not a care in the world. Being the newest member and all he looked around for John and frowned when he didn’t see his friend but shrugged it off and walked behind everyone listening to the robot dude. ‘Heh, cool a robot’ he thought to his shirtless self nodding his head back and forth.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 26th 2012, 8:01 pm

Sean listened with interest as AI explained the functions of the virtual base. It felt real enough, almost as if they were using magic of some kind. Though he knew these guys didn’t have access to magic of that caliber. He reclined in his chair as a new person entered the place, though without a shirt. Sean sighed deeply as he found himself slapping his palm lightly against his forehead. He looked really young and not that bright on top of that. ”Put a shirt on, please.” He said simply before walking off to one of the rooms. After a few minutes of tampering he was done. It seemed simple enough with a single snug looking bed with blankets piled upon it. A fish tank in the corner but with no fish and a lot of anime posters. As well s posters of rather attractive males.

Sean peeked under his bed and quickly dropped the blanket draping over the side. It was all there as well as the laptop. Seemed this place was better than he thought it would be. Maybe it was magic.

’Wow this place is pretty cool.” Sean said walking out of his room.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner April 27th 2012, 6:00 pm

Retaliate followed Gabriel with excitement when he heard that everyone is getting their own virtual room. "This day is getting better and better.", Retaliate said to himself as he went to his room to only find a white room, "Oh this will be fun.", Retaliate said as he proceed to decorate his room. He first thing to do was add a bed in the far right corner, then he made a night stand next to his bed when wants to do something during late hours, he added a single door closet across from his bed, he made a laptop on his nightstand when he gets bored, he later added some posters of his favorite shows and movies like Supernatural, Transformers, Heroes, and other sci-fi films. And finally he added a couch and a chair in his room. "This is much better.", Retaliate said to himself as he exits his room to find the newest member of the tean shirtless outside, "Dude, put on a shirt.", Retaliate said as he avoid looking at the man. "Hey Gabriel, does the simulator let you practice with weapons?", Retaliate asked Gabriel to see if he can practice with weapons that doesn't involved his spikes, blades, or fist from his armor.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauntlet May 6th 2012, 4:29 pm

Gauntlet walked down the hall, unfortunately Phoenix had taken the room he would have preferred at the end of the hallway but he supposed the 'fearless leader of the Talons could have his first pick'. He picked a room on the right side of the hall smiling. "This looks good, I'll take it" Gauntlet said as he walked into his new room. He put his jacket on a hook on the wall, mounted his staff on two more hooks right next to it. He decorated his room quickly, painting the walls a basic shade of grey and putting a dark purple carpet. Sitting on the floor was of course his bed, nothing special, black sheets. The main part of his room was the large comfortable chair, this chair was surrounded by a semi-circle desk that held 3 computer monitors with two screens mounted above. "I call it the GauntLair" Gauntlet said sheepishly with a smile. His last edition other than a few posters was a pedestal in the side of the room, he removed his Gauntlets, a rare sight indeed and put them there. He poked his head out of the room and looked around. "All done!..." He saw the newest member of the team "The guy's been here for 5 minutes and he already has no shirt." Gauntlet laughed, retreating back into his room.

The Nest (Talons only) 65753510
~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. May 8th 2012, 6:23 pm

Gabriel grinned at his friends' approval of his creation. He leaned on the end of the hallway, waiting for everyone to finish editing their rooms. Retaliate came out and asked about the simulator. "Yes, Jason. You can use any weapon known to man. Have fun." he replied with a smile. A.I. took a lot of pride in his work, and he didn't care if it showed. He walked over to the small cityscape and focused on it, looking for any signs of trouble. The crimes going on at the moment were petty, and could be easily dealt with by the police. "Hm. Seems it's kind of a slow day. So, if no one has anything better to do, we should get to know each other!" he said, walking over to the couch and sitting.

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top