The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhen told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_voting_barWhen told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhen told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_voting_barWhen told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When told to leave demons Alone

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 Empty Re: When told to leave demons Alone

Post by Samael Christensen November 18th 2017, 1:32 am

”Sam...” Emilia managed before coughing up more blood, looking as if she were healing but the damage was deeper than the scythe had done. Though it appeared to play off that damage as well, leaving just the two of them to fight. Jake attempting to avoid the avoid his shadows and retaliate with his own means. Rocks flying through the air at impressive speeds, but coming up short as blades of shadow rose to slice through them. Cutting down momentum and leaving them as fragments of sandstone clattering against the ground. The cambion scoffed, retaliating by releasing serpents of shadows from around the room, all of them aiming to sink constructed fangs into his legs and restrict movement.

”We both know how pointless this is Jake. With what you’re doing, you’ll only wear yourself out and then I just need to...incapacitate you.” He did not appear bothered by the battle, bearing about him an odd level of confidence. ”That strength won’t amount to much if you can’t reach me. I wonder how well you’ll punch if I slice your arms off.” With that statement a few blades of darkness would attempt to strike at his arms.

Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 3 Empty Re: When told to leave demons Alone

Post by Shadowoof November 18th 2017, 2:34 pm

Jake slowed as he ran out of rocks to throw, eyes never leaving Samael. The rocks, proved to be ineffective anyway, with Samael quickly dispatching them and retaliating just as quickly. Cursing his idiocy to slow down, Jake attempted to dodge out of the way of the shadows aimed for his legs, but was not fast enough to avoid them all, the shadows just glancing along his legs and cutting with ease, causing the young boy to shout out in pain.

Yet the pain could not comprehend to what Samael said, the way he spoke... Sammy's sister was right, this was not the Samael Jake had known these past few weeks. The Samael before him was a very... Very different man, a man that kept his threats as promises.

Sighting the blades of shadows and darkness aimed for his arms as the cambion promised, Jake attempted to dodge out of the way of some of them, but instead of dodging back or to the side, he dodge forwards, towards Samael. The plan wasn't exactly well made, as Jake glanced more of the blades, cuts digging into his arms and side. Yet the pain could be ignored as Jake ran and lunged at Sam, his right arm pulled back ready to punch. However, Jake felt the crackle of power blaze up his arm, and with a quick glance, Jake saw not just his fist, but his entire arm was coated in the red energy.

Both surprised and very scared by this and what it could do, Jake unleashed his wings mid lunge and slapped them along the ground, lifting himself off the course of the attack and right above Samael, in which Jake twisted his body right before he slammed into the wall that Jake had previously shoved Sam into, kicking off it and turning back to Sam, Jake lifted his foot in an attempt to slam it down onto Samael, his right arm still dangerously coated in the red energy. And his right wing now wide spread to avoid making contact with his arm, leaving it very open to attack.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 18th 2017, 3:03 pm

Blades of shadow bit into flesh, drawing blood and showing to Samael that he could at the very least do some damage to him. That however did not stop Jake from trying to bridge the distance between them, rushing towards the attacks that were aimed to remove his arms in a move that could have been called suicidal. However all he did was cause some gashes on his arm while removing his own advantage of distance between them. Samael slid back as far as he could while the younger male maneuvered around the sandstone floor as he noted the crackle of red energy along his arm. Not a norm from what he knew, considering the last time he saw the power in use it only covered his fist but that only meant something...not good.

In a blur of motion he was above him, directing a kick downwards rather than the fist lined with the energy. In as quick of a motion as he could make, Samael raised an arm to meet the foot which collided with it.  The impact feeling solid as he knelt down a little, feeling a sharp lance of pain from the point of impact as the field around him shattered with the sound of glass. With even quicker reactions, he  grabbed onto the leg with his other arm and slammed Jake into the ground. Retaliating with a kick to his right side, likely a surprising amount of force behind that simple kick that would have cause at the very least some pain even for his durability.

Not wanting to be too close to that arm, he quickly danced around the male and backed away. The sign of a growing bruise on his arm apparent as his pitch black eyes focused on him, fingernails having already shifted into odd looking massive black talons. ”You know there’s  no point. You only have one thing to defeat me and you’re too afraid it will kill me.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 18th 2017, 3:25 pm

Jake was... Well no words could explain how surprised he was Samael was able to catch his foot with the bridge of his arm. The greater surprise came when Samael gripped onto Jake's leg and threw him to the ground with such force Jake knew it couldn't be right, only to have this confirmed when a kick connected to his side, sliding the boy along the ground and slamming into the wall, with his right hand held up to avoid any contact, the red energy still refusing to leave, Jake coughed and winced in pain.

Samael should not have that much power, he shouldn't... Runes. Leaning back, Jake pushed himself to his feet, letting out a groan of pain as he did, his side felt like crap with bad cuts and bruised ribs. His right arm hanged by his side, being useless yet the most dangerous thing in the room currently.

Staring at Sammy, Jake glanced to the mans hands, where black talons shone, ready to deal even more damage to the boy. But Samael was also keeping his distance, wary of Jake's hand. Good. One accidental touch could smash this entire place... Glancing to his wings, Jake looked back to Sam, his eyes on the black pits that were Sam's. "Maybe your right..."

He looked away from Sam to the Vampire Queen who sat upon her throne. "Isis? I apologize deeply." With that, Jake looked back to Sam and spread his wings out, covering the left one in red energy, such a large amount over a large mass of his body, four meters of power, ready to smash anything. Anyone who knew of the power, which Sam did, would be right to fear what could be done with it. And with eyes on Samael's, Jake smiled. "But I don't need to touch you." And with that, Jake slammed the wing into the ground.

The sonic boom, which covered the scream of pain coming from Jake, was soon followed by the ground rumbling and shaking and breaking apart, the force of the blow to the ground shattering the surrounding area and spreading with larger breaks along the entire room, cracks forming along the walls and roof and down the hall, Jake himself was blown off his feet and slammed into a wall from the force of his attack. The wind pressure vast enough even the being known as Isis might have been affected by it, those closer, Samael, Emilia, would certainly feel it.

And if anyone was to see the boy that caused such damage, they would see his entire left wing was mangled and broken, his back bruised yet his right arm still high and off the ground, one still rumbling earthquake was enough to his dazed mind, he didn't want to cause yet another, or cause even more pain, which could be heard by the pained whimpers coming off him, not use to the pain reaching along his back, and how every part of his wing stung with brutal force.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 18th 2017, 3:51 pm

Samael didn’t recognize what Jake intended to do until the crackling energy enveloped his wings. From there it wasn’t hard to distinguish what he planned to do, but time was not on his side. Less than a second passed between the wings coming down and releasing the shockwave that tore through the building. Shaking it to the very foundation, chunks of the ceiling beginning to come down, crashing all around them as he felt himself being lifted and thrown backwards until a wall came to meet him. Sudden pain lanced through his lower body, followed by a sudden numbness. He slammed into the ground, the world around him beginning to spin in a dizzying fashion.

With a painful wracking cough he released a small splatter of black blood that splashed across the floor. ”My my you two have caused quite the mess of my inner chamber.” The vampire had risen from her chair, holding up a hand that casually held a loft a massive section of the ceiling from crushing her. Then throwing it aside, and beginning to descend the ruined steps of her throne with inhuman grace. ”I do not know what was the reason for this confrontation but...it has been mos advantageous to me. You may have access to the pool as you so wanted cambion.” She walked past the downed Jake towards the exit and seemed to leave after stepping on something with an audible crack. The sound of shattering glass could be heard from there.

This left the room eerily quiet, save for Samael attempting to drag himself  forward, wreathed in what looked to be the shadows working away at his injuries but not quickly enough.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 18th 2017, 4:06 pm

Jake felt his wings slowly slide into his skin, and it was the most painful feeling he had ever felt in a long time. His left wing felt like a lump of meat, with no bones or any structure to keep it stable. Using the wall as a stand, Jake lifted himself up with heavy breaths, his back ached with every step, every breath ached his ribs where he had been kicked, and the cuts that had bled, the bleeding having slowed down, still throbbed.

Turning his red vision on, Jake found Samael, who seemed to be crawling, covered in a blanket of shadows. Not good. He didn't spare time to look for Emilia, who he was kinda worried about now, but not so much worried he was going to not focus on the main goal at hand. Walking forward, Jake knelt down and jumped into the air, an action he all so most regretted from start to finish, as he landed a few feet away from Samael, his roll awkward as he made sure the now slowly fading red covered arm didn't touch anything. And once it faded, Jake moved to intercept the cambion. "Samael.."

It was a single word, called out as he moved in front of Samael, glowing red eyes staring down at him. "Please... Just... Explain what all this was for. Why you would do those things to Emilia... Your sister said you've changed, but this? This is just proving Nathanial's point. And I know this isn't who you are." Jake wanted answers, he also knew that if Samael wasn't tuckered out when he healed, then Jake was going to have a problem, but he didn't want to hurt the man any more then he was already hurt, he didn't want to hurt him before. He didn't want to hurt him now.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 18th 2017, 4:22 pm

Each attempt at movement was difficult, sending a sudden pang of pain through his body. After the numbness he could feel his legs, faintly but they were there. At the very least that meant his healing was beginning to work. Running however was not something that could be done right now, especially with Jake looking down on him like this. Those glowing eyes, likely thinking of him like many others saw him. ”Oh please, Nathaniel is just the pawn of some angel, and what if he’s right.” Another cough, which appeared to produce even more of the black blood though not as much.

”This place was supposed to have a pool that can bring anyone back to life and I had been hoping to make use of it...for obvious reasons.” He growled slowly working himself to his feet and falling back against the ruined steps of the ascent to the throne. ”I don’t even know who I am anymore.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 18th 2017, 4:39 pm

Jake watched Samael, watched him crawl, watched him talk. Closing his eyes, Jake turned off the red vision and walked a mix between walking and limping up the ruined stairs, ahead of Samael, before turning to look down on the older man, sitting down. Blue eyes met pools of darkness and Jake wondered... Just wondered.. What would it like to have someone stare into his eyes if they were like that.

So he decided to just frown, and then wince in pain from frowning. "Well... You just had to say Samael." Jake would smile down at the cambion, before laughing a bit. "Well.. Before we go to any pool... There is a girl somewhere back there. That you need to apologize too." Scooting down the stairs, albeit slowly, Jake would offer a hand to Samael when he got close enough, offering it to help him up.

"I've spent days... At best weeks. Since you went missing. And now we've found you Sammy. So take my hand. And lets get Emilia. And do this. Together. Alright." Jake looked at him with blue eyes, hoping, hoping that he would take the hand offered, take it. Cause Jake was sure that whoever Samael was, he was a good person.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen December 12th 2017, 2:47 pm

Samael always wondered what people saw when they looked into his eyes. Two dark pools that always seemed to him to yield nothing in return. Lightness pits, things that he was more than ashamed of. While he knew nothing of his mother beyond appearance, he did envy her and Nathaniel for their eyes. Simple things, with white sclera and pretty colored irises. He would have even killed to have Adam’s eyes, even if they were ringed with back as if perpetually tired. Looking from Jake with a somewhat defeated expression, his eyes caught a glimpse of Emilia. Striding from her point, blood staining her shit but otherwise looking fine. ”Emilia...I...”

”Spare me. We can get to apologies when we’re not in some temple in the middle of nowhere.” She barked, kicking something over and causing the massive stairway to begin to split open. Samael having already accepted the hand that was offered towards him, eyes narrowed  as he was pulled to his feet. Brushing away a few specks of dust, feeling faint waves of pain coming from his healing injuries. Nothing that wouldn’t heal rather quickly, but momentary discomfort was something that dominated the now.

”So what makes you think this pool actually exists?” Emilia questioned, following Samael down the oddly pristine steps into the bowels of the temple itself.

”I learned about it from a reliable source.” Was all he said as they reached the bottom steps, before a massive pool, glimmering golden with light that came from within itself.

”Looks like you broke the seal, just like I thought you would.” A familiar voice noted, seemingly having followed them down the hidden steps.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 14th 2017, 5:56 am

Jake felt his smile light up when Samael took his hand, and didn't do anything more then help himself into a stand. He got his friend back from wherever the cambion had taken himself too, now he just needed to keep such a thing from happening again.

Seemed Emilia had caught up, healed up the best he assumed she could be after taking such painful hits. And she wasn't too angry at Sam. Maybe because she could sense he was not the same guy who just attacked her, maybe that was who she was. However it was, Jake was happy the pieces were falling into place. She also seemed to have made a secret passageway open up, showing a rather... interesting staircase.

Following the two adults down, Jake found his gaze wondering to the glow of golden light. His first thought was on Nathanial, but that was shaken when he reached just above the bottom of the steps, the sight of the pool before him. "Good thing I broke this place. Huh." Jake spoke to himself, taking the credit of making this happen with a pained smile, as his credit only served to then remind him of the fact his wing was very broken.

Yet even the happiness of that could not last, as a voice followed him down the stairs, and he turned on the spot, for the voice was too familiar for his liking. Eyes up to greet this person who had decided to follow them. Well, he should not have been so foolish. Of course they were looking for Sammy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen January 8th 2018, 10:00 am

”In all fairness you tend to break everything.” Samael noted with a roll of his eyes, lips curling into a smirk, tinged by what could only be described as pain. While regeneration was nice, it tended not to be fast enough for his own liking. Leaving him with the annoyances of the injuries despite their infrequency compared to your average human. Still, everything seemed like it would be going fine until a certain someone stuck their nose into it. Not that he was surprised by any of his family butting into his endeavors. ”And then theres this bitch. What do you want Asmoday? Hear the sound of no one wanting you around and decide to show up anyway?”

”Oh Sammy, it’s really adorable how you pretend to be witty. We both know why i’m here and it has something to do with that pool. I doubt this is anything you or the idiot brigade can comprehend but it has more value than reviving your undead fuckboy.” In a blur of motion she was standing before them and then before the oddly glowing pool. ”It better serves our father and...everyone actually.You waste this divine power with you infantile needs.”

”I don’t care what you have to say. Just get out of my way before put you out of everyone misery.”

”And i’m already bored with this.” Emilia groaned, unleashing a blast of fire which washed over the demon. Seemingly consuming her until she emerged unscathed, rolling her eyes.

”Any other idiots want to try?”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 8th 2018, 10:53 am

The woman from before, a sister of Samael. How had Jake just let her leave his mind is beyond him. She was tracking Sammy. Of course she was. Of course she knew that he was here for this purpose of his. So why indulge Jake and Emilia? Why let them here? Did she think the process would come easier? Or did she find enjoyment in the idea of Samael possibly killing people that cared for him.

Jake would never knew less he asked and she told, but seeing that demons were... Well. Demons on a aspect of dangerous liars, he simply might never know the whole reasoning behind her actions. Just that she was there, then here, then ahead of them. Turning with each blur, almost seeming to keep up with the speed, Jake would watch 'Asmoday.' The sister of Sammy.

She was kind enough to give them the reason she was here, Malphas wanted this pool, because of course he did, and she didn't seem to retain any of that kindness she had before when they first met. Might be part of her ploy, might be because of Samael. Whatever the reason, Jake found his feet moving forward despite brain telling him he couldn't win a fight. And that was true. His back and sides hurt too much to keep moving consistently, using the red energy even more could prove more then enough to keep his mind in a place of pain, no matter how small amount he used. Not that those warnings or problems would matter if he had to fight, as hindering as they were, he'd fight till the hindrance of them became too much he could no longer move. But that was if this led to a fight.

"Asmoday? Right? Look, I never claimed to be a idiot or a smart guy, but I'm pretty sure I just unleashed a vampire lord on the world to get this pool to Samael. I didn't see you doing anything but the smallest amount. So... How bout a small deal. Let Samael use the pool for Adam. After that, maybe you can have it for your dick of a dad. I might fight you to keep it, but if you win... Well. You get the point," His posture was loose and relax in a way he was ready to act despite the pain he felt if she was to make a move on him, "It is that... Or I break more of this... Nice little cave while attempting and possibly failing to stop you. And maybe we all lose the pool. Who. Knows," Jake gave his offer, his deal. Focused eyes on Asmoday and twitchy fingers all ready to act. Hell he hoped he looked about as serious as he felt while being a shirtless, cut and bruised teenage boy in an underground lair of a vampire lord with a cambion and his phoenix girlfriend by his sides.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen January 8th 2018, 11:08 am

Asmoday laughed.

Despite the threat to what she had come for, there was no anger within her voice. ”You have no inkling of what you say. I expected my brother to perform acts of supreme selfishness but from one who calls themselves a hero I expected much more.” She let the chuckling subside, eyes beginning to enkindle like flames. ”I suppose I need to give you a taste of why you shouldn’t trifle with me.” That was when the air changed, all light and levity sucked from it. Leaving everything cold as the void of space itself while her eyes locked on the mutt that stood so proud despite his pain.

”Now fall down.” Her voice reverberated, a divine proclamation beyond the simple vessel that projected it. Beyond time, space and everything inbetween as Samael felt his very strength leave him, collapsing alongside Emilia. Jake similarly would find that his strength would begin to ebb, knees weak and likely inclined towards falling down as well.

”I think you misunderstood. I am no simple demon spawned cur like my siblings before me. I am beyond angel and demon. I am...a god.” Her voice returned that mortal sound to it as she kneel, resting a hand within the glowing golden pool as the energy appeared to gather into her body. ”I am the salvation of this doomed world, you would do well to pay proper respect.” Her body glowed brightly as the pool while the body of water itself lost that light and then faded just like it.

”Y...you bitch.” Samael managed to spit out with what remained of his strength, glaring at his sibling.

”I know dear brother but better a bitch than a pathetic creature like yourself.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 8th 2018, 11:39 am

The first sign this wasn't going to work was when she laughed. That was never good. Somehow, the second sign this wasn't going to work was the sound of her voice. Almost calm in a way that spelt danger. The third sign, the sign that didn't even give him a chance to talk back to her, was the way the air went still and cold around them. That was when he knew she wasn't going to go well. He didn't want to fight, not simply because he couldn't win, but for other reasons. Fighting sucked, for one. And for Sam.

Yet even the idea of a fight fell flat when her... True voice, spoke out. A command as strong as the one he could command his body with. Power and strength seemed to ebb away from Jake as the seconds passed, he could hear Samael and Emilia. Hell at this point he was sure he could feel them if they felt like him. Only thing was, they were... He couldn't explain it.

What he could explain, was his distaste for the floor at this moment, how his ever growing weak knees seemed to fall closer and closer to it, inch by inch. He tried to stay on his feet for as long as he could, but by the time Asmoday was done with her speech, his knees was on the ground and the rest of his body wanted to join them. His distaste for the ground, became hated. He really hated the ground at that moment, but he also hated something, someone else so much more at that current moment. He hated the woman ahead of him, his blue eyes watching as she seemed to take the magic of the pool that was so rightly Samaels. Not hers.

"No... No...... No...." His voice was deep with exhaustion from fighting this pressure of weakness that swelled with the pain he already felt, sparks lit along his hand, red bolts seeming to pick up in size and occurrence. He hated Asmoday with a hate he hadn't felt in a long time and that hate fueled him enough he felt his knee raise off the ground, yet his intent focus on the woman expelled his sight from what was happening to him. Red energy formed over both his hands, along his arms, and began to seep over his chest, spreading further and further as he continued to raise from the ground, till he was almost back on both his feet.

Yet even his hatred could not stop the overwhelming power of exhaustion, which it itself was powered by his unknown usage of his dangerous power, and just as quickly as the red energy had came and covered parts of him yet to be touched by its power, the red energy almost completely shattered into wisps of power that could have been, his knees shuddered and he fell back to them, but his body came with this time, tired eyes closing and opening lazily, the hatred remained as he stared at Asmoday, but had no flare to be a threat any longer.

"N...oo." Was all he could manage out, watching the demon... Angel... Something. Wanting to do so much, but his body not listening to him, having submitted to powers out of his control.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen January 13th 2018, 2:47 pm

”I’ve seen that nasty energy before little guy. Not willing to test what it does on me.” The pool now resembled nothing more than a placid, dark pool of water held within its sandstone basin. ”Still, i’m feeling generous so I might as well give you a treat little brother.” Samael was attempting to power through the odd phenomenon that drained his strength, finding that any attempts were useless. This was perhaps the worst feeling in his life, being unable to even rise to his feet. All he could do was look up at his sister with this expression of sheer loathing while she walked in that unchallenged posture of hers.

”Whatever you have, I don’t want to hear any of it.” He managed with a growl, futily attempting to tap into the power he had before and finding not even that was helping him.

”But dear brother, here I thought this was the entire reason you came looking for this pool. You see, I had heard someone calling out whoever had attacked them in Chicago not so long ago. Looking into it, appears that it was your precious vampire friend.” She appeared to be cleaning her nails, only giving him half of a glance. ”Chicago, in a few days at this location.” She leaned down and flicked his forehead, a sudden influx of information hitting him all at once as he was left gasping. ”Now if you’ll excuse me, I have places to be and...plans to enact.” With a shrug she seemed to leave the place before stopping and turning back to them.

”Now rise.” With that she was gone and the strength returned to them once again, allowing everyone to stand to their feet once again.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 14th 2018, 6:31 am

Asmoaday's voice went by Jake as he laid on the cold, stone floor. The dull thud of his heart beat, drumming inside his head, making other sounds a mere whisper, only reminded him of how he had failed to stop one being. A woman who called herself a god. He felt his fingers pressing into the stone, a final effort to lift himself. He didn't understand why he felt the need to continue fighting, but none the less, he felt it. The rising need to oppose this greater power. The challenge it offered.

The dull beat of his heart seemed to fade, the whisper of sound focused and he could hear the nephalem. Her voice giving information he would normally try to dissect in a better state of mind. But right now, his focus was on the feeling of his palm, and how his shoulder had an aftertaste of cold, crumbled dirt and rock falling away as it lifted from the ground.

Eventually, the voice, Asmoday, stopped talking. His mind told him to hurry up, both his hands making an effort to lift his body from the ground, recovering strength that shouldn't be. And then. Then the voice of the being he heard before arose, and as the voice had taken his strength, it had given it back, and from his push up like state, Jake flung himself into a stand, turning to face where he assumed Asmoday was, the stairs.

But whether she was there or not, his focus on the area, his glower of hate faded as he looked to Samael. He couldn't focus on her, not now. "Crap.." He made his way to the cambion and the phoenix. This was suppose to be better. They got to the pool, they were so close.

"Sammy I am so sorry. I... I don't know why I couldn't fight whatever that was. I should have been able too and now the pool is... Freaking... I'm sorry man." Jake began to ramble, a hand ruffling his hair. He had just gotten Samael from whatever state of mind he was in before, he didn't want to lose this Sam again and Jake failed the one thing Samael needed. "I'm sorry.."

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top