The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A Book for demons (Pat) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Book for demons (Pat) I_vote_lcapA Book for demons (Pat) I_voting_barA Book for demons (Pat) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Book for demons (Pat)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Book for demons (Pat) Empty A Book for demons (Pat)

Post by Shadowoof May 27th 2017, 10:10 am

It had been well over a day since they got the book, Jake hadn't exactly paid much attention to what Samael did with it, had it he read it yet? Jake made an excuse of they should get back to his place before they did anything with the book, mainly because he didn't want to stay at that shop anymore, not after his meeting with the Good Sister. He had been angry the entire night because of her, but he managed to keep it under reigns. He was good at that, keeping his emotions in check. He was alright now, he had more food, he had more sleep, even if it was on a couch. Now, he was up and burrowing the shower of Samaels, his hand tapping the mark of the raven that was burnt onto his chest, a reminder of his time in the pit of ravens and his... beating from the Raven king. At least he had the memory of damaging the king in his own realm, a feat he believed would be incredibly hard for most, but then again, his red energy was... something else.

Getting out of the shower, Jake changed back into the clothes he had yesterday, a somewhat tight pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, however, he opted to try on the leather jacket and the sunglasses. He had to admit, it was.. pretty dang cool. Finding a mirror, Jake turned his red vision on, the mirror doing little to reflect his appearance as he could see though it, but he liked to envision that the glasses now had a red tinge to them that looked really cool, at least. He hoped it looked really cool. From there, he began to strike poses, flexing his muscles and just generally enjoying himself in the absence of the cambion that owned the place. He was able to just forget the fact his mom was somewhere out there, doing... something and that he was something not even Samael even understood, and he was smart in this kind of stuff. Enough that he could pretend to be a normal fifteen year old boy. Even if only for a few minutes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

A Book for demons (Pat) Empty Re: A Book for demons (Pat)

Post by Samael Christensen May 27th 2017, 11:15 am

Finding ancient tomes of knowledge that belonged to your demon lord father was something that warranted research, and he had given into that research for a while. Neglecting the person he let live in his home was a little rude, though he was sure his resident nephilim..or whatever could take care of himself. He sat around in his own room, wearing just a white shirt and a pair of light grey boxer briefs, reading through the book which only proceeded to burn the knowledge within his brain. He only realized how much he had read through the book when he looked up to see that it had been a day of straight reading.

”Goddammit, I need a hobby.” He muttered to himself, stepping out from his room to see Jake flexing in a mirror and overall just seemingly enjoying his relfection. ”Sunglasses look pretty cute on you.” Samael said with a half-smirk, arcing a single red brow. ”If you want, you can keep the jacket. I have like...a jacket closet for that kind of thing.” Giving a shrug, he walked to the kitchen, removing a few things from the fridge. ”Also,  how do you feel about pancakes?”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 27th 2017, 11:29 am

Jake nearly jumped when he heard Samaels voice, followed by a horrified expression when he said that the sunglasses looked... cute. On him. "Cool Damn it. Cool!" Was all he responded with as he turned his red vision off and took the glasses off. His happiness gone, only to be brought back when Samael followed up with pancakes. "Yes please to pancakes indeed." Jake perched himself near the kitchen's benches as he looked at Samael, deciding that if they were going to have breakfast, they might as well talk about what needed to be talked about.

"So. What have you learned about the book?" It was a simple question, the only real question he had to offer. But it was a question that needed to be answered. And a answered question with food just seemed... awesome. He was certainly enjoying his stay with the cambion. But it did raise questions he could only ask himself, not wanting to be rude to his host, like why did Nathanial hate his brother? Why did he hate Sam? They were step brothers sure, they were arch enemies if you were to read the books but.. that didn't stop him from befriending the half demon. So why did they hate each other? Maybe a question to ask Nathanial the next time he got the chance. For now, he had to be focused on the problem at hand. And that was a certain prince of hell and his book.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen May 27th 2017, 12:50 pm

”Call yourself whatever you like.’ He teased with a smirk, already in the act of working on pancakes. That involved making things mix together into the batter, humming to himself softly while baking the pancakes. Just the smell of pancakes was enough to waken him from the stupor that came with reading for so long, more anticipating the food that was about to come. A question about the book came, which was a very good one to ask when he thought about it. After all, it was something that they both had went through terrible things just to retrieve it anyway.

”learned it had some pretty interesting runes that I apparently need some kind of demonic metal stylus.” He explained, dropping pancake after pancake onto a large plate, steam rolling off the golden surface. ”haven’t found anything that an angel would want, but that might be in the back or something like that.” He shrugged, settling said plate of pancakes on the island in the center of the kitchen. ”Syrups in the cabinet, if you like maple anyway.” He explained, realizing that they probably needed bacon, so he ended up pulling that from the fridge and threw them on the skillet.

”So, been wondering what you planned to do about school. I mean, did you used to go to that? ”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 28th 2017, 6:53 am

Jake tilted his head to Samaels words, interesting runes. For some reason he felt a sense of deja vu when it came to a Christensen and magic runes. The interest died down when Sammy said that there was nothing that the angel would want, which meant there was nothing so far about how to defeat Malphas or get rid of this stupid Raven mark on his chest. Thankfully, the smell of recently cooked pancakes stole him away from the memory of the raven king and he resigned himself to taking the top pancake, hot on his fingers but not uncomfortable thanks to his durability and bit into them, no maple needed.

It was when he finished the first pancake and moved to take a second that Samael asked a bombshell of a question, something that had escaped his mind since a week ago. Something he didn't think he would ever think of again. School. "I mean. Yea. I was a A grade student too. Till I started doing this... I don't know. My school is back in New York and I don't.. have a home there. That and I'm probably a missing person alongside my mom. Who as we know. Is currently somewhere with a demon. Doing go... Whoever knows what." Jake failed to see the use of thinking a god existed. He may have been the child of a angel, but at this rate, he didn't know what to think of that anymore. A child of an angel and the same parent being a demon. It was confusing.

"As I see it. I don't have time to do school with what is happening. That and I am a pretty smart kid. As long as it isn't a lot of science stuff. Or high level math." Jake concluded on his idea on what his future as a student was. He had the basics down when it came to those subjects, he even knew some advanced things, but they were not his main subjects which he was good with. His memory was pretty good most of the time so he was able to retain a lot of the information he had learned over the years of his scholarship.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen May 28th 2017, 12:56 pm

Being given a book and disappointing people was always a part of his job apparently, along with slaying various evils as well. His mind had even found itself clear of the implications of the mark of The Raven, though information about how to break it had been found within the book. His interest for the most part was in helping his young house guest, who was likely too young to have graduated as of yet. ”Well, you always have a place on my couch. As for the whole school thing, I hear education is really important for a young mind.” He said tapping his temple, before picking out a few pancakes of his own, drizzling syrup on them rather generously.

”You can have more than that you know.” He then added, noticing that he wasn’t eating as much as a growing boy was expected to. ”Should also probably not assume you’re ever smart enough. Always something more to learn really.” Regardless, he shrugged and dug into his pancakes which were already soaking up the sweet stuff. That was when he thought mentioning something about the raven mark was important.

”have someone bringing me something in a few minutes, so I might be able to remove that mark of yours.” He then added, wondering if Jake was even still thinking about that.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 29th 2017, 6:57 am

Jake grumbled to Samaels words on school, along with offering a small thanks to his generosity in letting him sleep on the his couch, a bed better then the ground, that was for sure. He also grabbed another pancake from the pike at Samaels suggestion, he didn't need a lot of food, he could quite frankly go a day with eating once and not feel hungry again till the next day. But he could certainly eat a lot of food, sometimes his legs were black holes, other times, they took the food and just nourished off it. Not needing anymore.

"Your not wrong. Like all this supernatural stuff. Lots to learn there." Jake said with a sly tone as he took another pancake. Today was black hole day. But, midst eating a pancake, Samael said something that made him almost choke on the food, but he kept it down and swallowed it. "Hell yea. The idea that your... no offense but your dad was creeping on me was annoying. You'll be getting the mark off yourself too yea?" Jake asked, realizing that Sam said his mark would be taken off, but did not say anything about his own and as much as he hated the idea of having Sam's creepy and dangerous said knowing where he was, he knew Sam had to hate it even more. The king of ravens was an asshole.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen May 29th 2017, 10:48 pm

”Not many jobs in need of people with supernatural knowledge. Plenty of people to call you crazy though.” Samael shot back with a shrug, shoveling a few more slices of pancake into his mouth. Trying to steer people into more profitable ways of life was difficult, especially when they thought magic was actually cool. Being the responsible one was an annoying thing, but then again life had a tendency to be annoying anyway. The pancakes did not last very long for him, though that was the nature of food and how it worked. He had to keep his strength up for whatever dumb job people wanted to pay for him to do.

”Yeah, i’ll be getting it off too.” He said, letting the last scrap of pancake soak into a small pocket of syrup in the corner of his plate before eating it. That was when he became aware of the faint buzzing of magic, superhuman hearing making that possible, followed by the bathroom.

”Aint he a little young for ya Sammy?” An all too familair voice question, sounding more amused than anything else. All he had to do was turn to see Adam, all pale and tired looking, with brown hair in slight curls dressed up in clothes more casual than his own. ”Not that i’m complaining mind you.” He seemed to play around with an odd looking stylus, formed of black smoothed gem, a band of platinum at one end with exquisite runes carved into it.

”Right on time as usual.” If jake cared to look, he would note that Adam had stayed hiding within the shadows of the hallway, not letting a single beam of light touch him. Samael spoke something in an odd language that made him sound more like his infernal heritage, causing the light from the windows to dim enough for him to feel comfortable stepping out from his little hiding spot.

”Well whatever, here’s your weird ass pen.” he tossed the odd looking gem stylus across the room, from living room to kitchen where Samael caught it with ease. ”So do you still have that mini-fridge or did you throw it out?”

”In my room, same place.” He nodded and walked off, Samael weighing the stylus. ”So, ready to get that mark removed?”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 30th 2017, 8:10 am

Jake pretended to ignore Samael when he stated that knowing about the supernatural didn't get you many jobs. But he wasn't dumb. This service of Samaels would ether be used for people who thought they had a supernatural problem or were of the supernatural themselves and had need of the ravens son's help. Otherwise he was correct in many would just call him crazy, had it not been for Flat-line and his entrance into the pit of Ravens, Jake might have been one of those people.

He also nodded when Samael stated he would also be getting rid of the mark, a good idea all round. However, when a new voice entered the room, Jake quickly turned his head towards it, fist clenching only to soften when he saw the person. A pale, young looking man with brown hair who seemed to prefer hiding in the dark, confirmed when Samael made the room darker with that strange ability of his, letting the stranger come in easier. Jake watched the interaction between the two people, took in what had and was being said. The guy seemed like a vampire and with demons and angels, Jake wasn't going to think himself stupid for assuming a pale looking guy who avoided sunlight and hanged with Sam was not a vampire. But he also got into Jake's mind with his earlier commit but Jake being a bit too young for him, not that he complained... Strange...

But he left his focus on the new guy to later to focus on Samael who held the stone like object and stated that if he was ready to get the mark off. Which he certainly was. "Know. That thingy of yours kinda reminds me of the angelic stone that angel gave me. Which I gave to Nathanial seeing as I couldn't use them." Jake said as he took the leather jacket off and removed his shirt, waiting for Samael to do whatever he needed to do.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen May 30th 2017, 10:54 pm

The idea of having someone be able to pop into his house whenever they wished might have not normally sounded nice, but that was more a privilege that few people were allowed. Luckily enough there were three or dour people that he really had to worry about, all of which likely had no reason to want to stealthily murder him. Putting things like that from his mind, Samael twirled the crystal and gave Jake a dire glare when he said something about Nathaniel. ”Let’s not talk about that Name in my house, okay?” Anything that let him forget the nephilim trying to kill him was something he could prescribe towards,  Jake removing both jacket and short so he could write it out.

He stood up and walked around the table, leaning over to get a better look at the mark while he tried to recall what he was supposed to draw. ’This might sting a little.” He said, pressing the crystal tip against the flesh, likely stinging as he drew the oddly curving symbol over the mark of the raven, which in the end caused it to fade save for a faint silver line. It only took less than a minute, but they were free of the mark finally.

”Welp, looks like you’re free of that mark now.”

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 31st 2017, 2:55 am

Jake shut his mouth tight with the glare and somewhat harsh words about Nathanial. Jake had not thought that as much as Nate hated Samael, that the older brother would share those feelings. Being a single sibling, he hadn't dealt with that kind of stuff, but then again. His not real sibling also wasn't the opposite of the two lords of the supernatural hierarchy. Half angel and half demon brothers. What did their mom do? Of course, Nathanial was a strange... addition to that.

Keeping his mouth shut, Jake heeded the warning of Sam's and bit down on his teeth. It wasn't that bad, stung sure. But it was nothing compared to some of the pain he had dealt with on the move. He remained silent till it was done. And glad for it. "Now your turn. Also. Just realized that thing is most likely a demon counter part to the angel pen thing... Hmm." Jake said as he put on his shirt, foregoing the leather jacket for now. It was a reminder that he wasn't just angel or demon. Which meant the powers of those gems worked on him. But judging by how he couldn't use the angel one, he suspected he would not be able to use the demonic one ether.

"Anyway. With the marks gone. That just leaves the book, the secrets angel and Malphas." Jake stated, seeing that not much was to be done. They got the book to the angel or Samael finds his own thing in that book, then came the hard part. The demon prince himself. That would not be a fun encounter again and that was even if he got the chance. He wanted to help sure, but this was Samaels family problem, if he didn't want the help of a... half breed. Then he would say so.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen May 31st 2017, 9:41 pm

”Well, if demon runes exist then it only makes sense that angelic runes exist.” Was all he said about the angel pen, hoping the implied thing didn’t need to be gone any deeper into. Unless he was dealing with someone that didn’t understand anything like that. Lifting his own shirt up a little, Samael tried to write over the rune with as much skill as he could, eventually doing so a little clumsier than he had done for Jake as the rune also began to fade away with the nullifying one.

””Let’s avoid running head first into any demon princes or angels. I’m sure you think you’re strong or whatever, but I still don’t trust anything that an angel tells me. For all I know he could get something from my death, and I hate to help those sanctimonious pricks. If nothing else, he didn’t want to go into a situation that would get himself killed, especially when he was still somewhat fond of the life he had. ”I’ll need to look into a few things before I even begin to trust an angel known for keeping secrets.” He sighed, standing up and rolling his shoulders rather noisly.

”Feel free to relax, we’ll be leaving to do that in a few hours when the sun has set." He explained to Jake, taking his plate and the mutts when his was empty to clean them up, as Adam returned from Samael’s room with a dark colored flask filled with a thick red fluid.

”Going out are we? What, the kid coming out with us?” He asked with faint amusement, arcing a single brown and taking himself a swig from the clear flask. ””So, who are you kid? Sammy hasn’t told me anything about you, and you don’t exactly smell like anything i’ve encountered before.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 1st 2017, 6:48 am

Jake watched Samael has he cleaned his own mark off, a sense of dread that even with it gone, Malphas would always be able to find the cambion because of there blood relationship. A scary thought. When Sam's next words came, Jake felt like almost wincing. He was still part angel in a way, but he kept quiet about it. From most meetings, he had been saved by one, and the other one was his mother... but.. was she really an angel? Or was she a demon the entire time, fighting back whatever broke her the days before.

When  told to relax, Jake gave a final nod and stood up, his kind of relaxing would be performing gymnastics and the roof was not far, but that was still he was stopped by the sudden appearance of Samaels... vampire friend. Seeing as he held what could only be a red flask of blood. Neat. "Names Jake. And I... Am a mix between angel, demon and human. So. Yea. Guess mom was right when she said mutt." Jake gave a hefty sigh to his final words. Every reminder of his mom was an annoyance, he didn't want to remember. He just wanted to... do something else. "But, surprised you haven't said anything bout me Samael. Only traveled though the pit of Ravens with yea, Punched your dad and punched your brother for you, so. Yea. Good fun." Jake finished, giving a small smile to the vampire, no reason to be rude to the guy. Sam trusted him enough to have blood in a mini fridge.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 1st 2017, 7:23 am

””That’s nice and all, though I just asked who you were not what you were. He said with a smirk, tone keeping with the fact that he was just joking around with Jake. He took another swig from his flask,  seemingly humming to himself in a pleasant fashion. He turned to Samael, who seemed to huff as he scrubbed off food residue from the two plates they had eaten from.

””I’m not obligated to tell him about everyone I meet. He grumbled,  pulling his hands from the soapy water and flicking off a few  globs of suds. ”Besides, I doubt Adam really cares about the children I fight demons with.” Attempts to brush off the conversation were being made, but Adam was not one to just let that happen.

”So, how’d you two meet? Sammy never tells me about any of his friends.” Adam seemed to brush off any attempt to dismiss the conversation, resting his chin on the palm of his hand and looking to Jake. ””I didn’t even know he had any friends, let alone a weird angel, demon and human hybrid.

"You don't have to answer him."

"Don't gotta be so secretive Sammy." Adam shrugged, turning from the cambion back to Jake.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 1st 2017, 7:33 am

Jake glared at Samael when he spoke of Jake as a child which while it was correct, he still didn't like the idea of it. Being the same height as Samael and with his frame, he could pass as at least a young adult, maybe. That and a child doesn't... Not true. Children did everything nowadays, if that kid from the last time Jake came to Chicago was anything.

And when the vampire, Adam, asked a question on how the two of them met, Jake was only glad to share. "Well. It all started when a hell hound was chasing Sam down. And I jumped from a rooftop and fell atop of it, grabbing it and throwing it back at the cultist. Then. As I said. Pit of Ravens. Malphas. Punching him in the chest with. And I quote. A bit of damage and pushing him back a few feet." Jake said, a little proud of his action, even if he knew it was futile, attacking the demon prince in his own realm, he must have been lucky to do just that much damage, which just meant how powerful his red energy attack was.

"Of course after that. I got my arms and legs broken. So. Yea. The rest is history." Jake finished, not willing to go any further on the part where the angel of secrets rescued them and then got them to find the book. A task that never came till his mother found her way to Samaels shop.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum