The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Book for demons (Pat)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Book for demons (Pat)

Post by Shadowoof June 1st 2017, 7:33 am

Jake glared at Samael when he spoke of Jake as a child which while it was correct, he still didn't like the idea of it. Being the same height as Samael and with his frame, he could pass as at least a young adult, maybe. That and a child doesn't... Not true. Children did everything nowadays, if that kid from the last time Jake came to Chicago was anything.

And when the vampire, Adam, asked a question on how the two of them met, Jake was only glad to share. "Well. It all started when a hell hound was chasing Sam down. And I jumped from a rooftop and fell atop of it, grabbing it and throwing it back at the cultist. Then. As I said. Pit of Ravens. Malphas. Punching him in the chest with. And I quote. A bit of damage and pushing him back a few feet." Jake said, a little proud of his action, even if he knew it was futile, attacking the demon prince in his own realm, he must have been lucky to do just that much damage, which just meant how powerful his red energy attack was.

"Of course after that. I got my arms and legs broken. So. Yea. The rest is history." Jake finished, not willing to go any further on the part where the angel of secrets rescued them and then got them to find the book. A task that never came till his mother found her way to Samaels shop.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 1st 2017, 7:53 am

”Actually put some scratches on that lame Raven demon? Good on ya little...whatever you are.” He teasingly praised,  draining the last few crimson drops from his flask and letting it settle down onto the table. ”I’m more surprise you aren’t dead for doing that. He’s kind of a grumpy guy when you do any kind of harm to him.”

”There ya go ya bloodsucking bastard.” Samael said with a faint growl, walking to his room, and coming back in a pair of dark blue cargo shorts,  taking himself a seat beside Adam. ”It’s a story I would prefer not revisiting too many times. Already dealing with enough problems without having to think about my father.”

””Yeah yeah, I know. Daddy sucks and you wish you had a better one. Adam waved that off, giving Samael a scratch in the head in a semi-affectionate manner. ”I’m surprise you can deal with this grumpy guy.” He then added,  clapping his hands in a dusting off  fashion and reclining within his chair.

”Well, we still have a few hours till we have things to look into, so you two play nice and i’ll keep reading through that book. Maybe find something interesting in there.” He stood up, and waved them both off as he returned to his room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 1st 2017, 8:05 am

Jake laughed when Adam said he was surprised he wasn't dead for what he did. If it was not for that angel, he would have been. But of course, he had upset Samael with his talk, a reminder that talking about his dad and his brother was just not a good thing to talk about around the cambion. "Sorry." Was all he muttered as Adam spoke to Samael before he left the vampire with him to continue looking at the book.

Looking to Adam, Jake wasn't sure what to do, talk? Ask questions? Asking questions seemed like a good idea, maybe he could learn more about Sam, maybe he could learn more about.. everything strange in the dark. "So. Adam. What's... your relationship with Samael? Good friends?" It was a simple question, but also something bugging his mind because of the way he had spoken to Samael earlier and some of things he had said to Jake as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 1st 2017, 10:50 am

With  Samael gone to read into a tome of unknowable demonic knowledge, Adam found that he could just talk to this odd individual without the red haired cambion telling him not to. The concept that he would  ask the questions before he could did happen, though Adam enjoyed having questions asked about him. It made it apparant that someone was curious about who he was. ”My relationship with him? That is a really good question.” He seemed to think of that for a second, a sly smirk  forming. ”Hey Sammy, come’ere for a moment!” He shouted, the air staying still for a few seconds before said Samael walked into the room with an annoyed look.

””What? I’m a little busy with reading boring books about magic. He grumbled, though all Adam did was hook an arm around Samael’s neck and pull him into what looked to be a kiss.

”You can go now. That’s all I needed you for.” With cheeks an odd black color, he trailed off complaining under his breath as the vampire just chuckled to himself. ””So, does that explain what our relationship is or do you want another example?

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 2nd 2017, 3:18 am

Jake watched wide eyed as Adam quite physically showed his and Samael's relationship. A strange way of doing it, but after that initial surprise, he calmed down and... accepted it. Nathanial was gay... But, there was that lady back at that place who had given Samael a rather obvious wink. He wanted to know more but at that point he would be intruding.. right? "No thanks. You got the point across pretty well." Jake said as he looked around the room, realizing that there was not much he was going to do unless he could learn more about this vampire. Which sure, could be neat but was that what he wanted. No.

"You seem to know him... Well. I'll be honest. I've met him a total of three times. I know his dad, his brother and you. I know nothing else about him. And so far he's done.. He's been good for me, with recent events. He hasn't needed to be nice to me.. So. What can you tell me about Samael?" Jake felt that this was possibly the best question he could ask, yet the only question that would get a big no to answering. Still, it couldn't hurt to try and Adam seemed pretty open so maybe he would be willing to share. Maybe.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 2nd 2017, 5:10 pm

Adam looked pleased, like one would expect a cat to look when it knocked a glass off of a table. What  Jake assumed from the display was not Adam’s problem, when he just enjoyed showing off the whole affection thing. ”You wanna know more about Sammy? I guess I could tell you what I know, even if it’s not definitive.” He shrugged, seeming to think on what he would actually say for a moment before actually saying anything at all.

”He’s a weird guy really. You’d expect with the shitty family, and childhood he would be a bitter asshole who hates everyone. Child of a demon lord, abandoned by his mother before he could even crawl. Kind of a sordid story when you think about it.” He shrugged,. ”Not sure why he’s helping you, but could be he sees a little of himself in you or whatever. He’s the type of person to do that.”

Last edited by Samael Christensen on June 4th 2017, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 2nd 2017, 10:38 pm

Jake could only look on as Adam explained a bit of Samael's backstory to him. Not something he was expecting. But it explained a few things. Just a few. And he wasn't even sure what it all explained. He was a good person despite being abandoned, hated by his family. He was better then them. He was a good person despite his heritage. Being the son of a demon prince who was the son of a demon lord... Who was the lord of princes? A king.

Not letting that tidbit of thought show on his face, Jake tried to keep his calm demeanor calm. Thinking of an answer back to the vampire. "I don't know about that. Just a few days ago I was a hap... a Nephilim. Then my mom who... I don't even know. Turns out to be a angel turned demon before I was born. But I had a.. normal life. Till a few months ago. Nothing as bad as Samael." Jake paused for a few seconds, silence creeping into his mind.

"Then again. Never met my dad so. Who knows. Could have been worse." Jake tried to joke, standing and walking over to a window so he could look outside. Just a few hours and Samael would find something in that book of his fathers. Just a few more hours and things that made no sense would start too. Hopefully. "Adam. Ever heard of the Good Sister? Just thought I'd ask." Anything about the strange woman would be of immense help. She had planted ideas in his head, and every time he thought about her, he felt a bout of that anger that she gathered into him just from her words alone, rising inside him of him and forcing him to think happy thoughts of punching her, Malphas, anything to clam down, so he tried not to think about her too much. Which was a hard enough task. Harder then trying to forget his mom.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 5th 2017, 6:06 pm

Adam kept looking to Jake, wondering what he would say as far as the little backstory was concerned, though he did not give much as far as what that backstory was. The odd angelic male said something about having something similar happening before, though he said something about it not being as bad as Samael. ”just don’t say that to him. He hates it when people play the having it worse card, even if that person is him having it worse.” He shrugged, licking his lips and giving his shoulders a few good rolls. ”If you need help, i’m sure he’d be willing to give that. He might no be the nicest guy, but he’s a loyal friend if nothing else.”

He did give Jake a curious look when he heard something mentioned about The Good Sister. ”Afraid I don’t follow what you mean. Never heard a name like that, though I do know a few people who place The in front of their names.” He explained, seeming more perplexed than anything else. ”I might know Samael, but oddly enough I don’t know anything about weird sisters.” He seemed to pause for a moment, furrowing his brows. ”I could probably point you in the direction of someone that does know, if you want to look into it.”

He held a single finger up, standing and disappearing for a moment before returning with another container of blood. ”We just have to ditch Sammy to do that, if you’re okay with it.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 6th 2017, 5:12 am

Jake nodded his head to Adam, taking in the words and calculating them. Samael didn't want to better then someone because his life was tough but he also didn't care if you had a rough life, rougher then his. If that was even possible. You lived with what you are and what's happened and you keep moving on-wards to the next day. Jake could respect that, it was... it was something he was going to have to get use to.. soon enough.

However, thought on Samael and his life choices vanished when Adam said he could quite possibly point Jake in the direction of someone who could share a thing or two about the good sister. And that was better then nothing. "I'm okay with it. I mean, as long as we play nice with each other like Samael said, then we're fine." Jake offered with a sly smile, looking to Adam. Knowing not where to go and the fact Adam seemed to dislike the sun, he was keen to follow the vampire when he moved.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 14th 2017, 3:44 am

”Give it an hour and we can go. Don’t want to go about exploding into fire. Might make Sammy sad.” Adam shrugged, shooting s sly smirk back as he reclined within his seat. Time from there would pass, mostly with them waiting for the sun to set enough, with Samael not emerging from his room as Adam had stood up, pulling a jacket from a lonely looking coat rack and slipping his arms through the sleeves. The skyline was in that state where it was dark purples, pinks and various other colors that he had only recently come to be able to appreciate.

His eyes narrowed, still irritated slightly by the presence of sunlight, faint as it was but nothing that would harm him. ”Come on then kid. Hope you don’t mind riding the motorcycle, only thing Sammy has as far as a vehicle.”  Removing what looked to be keys from his pocket, he tossed them into the air and let them land in his palm with a light jingle. ”Settle in kid, try not to fall off.” he threw his leg over the motorcycle, waiting for the kid to wrap arms around or whatever and they were off.

The engine roared, and so they vroomed through the street, his mind already working on where they would be going. They rode through the city until reaching what looked to be a lesser well kept section of the city, Where they stopped before was  a small store, a sign reading open from behind the glass. Adam stepped through the door, pushing through as the jingle of a bell accompanied his presence. ”You around Lily?” He called out, a small sound of something clattering coming from a back room as a woman came from the back.

She looked vaguely Hispanic with long black hair falling over her shoulders with the faint hint of scales decorating her arms peering from within the gap of a sweather. ”Well, wasn’t expecting you to come around here. What’s the occasion dad?” She asked, resting elbows on the counter, and arcing a single brow.

”Was just hoping you knew something that might help a certain ginger friend of mine.” He offered, looking over a small collection of herbs resting on a large shelf in clear glass vials.

”I might know something, and who are you?” She asked turning to Jake.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 14th 2017, 4:09 am

Jake sat silently as he waited for the sun to recline, a little surprised even if he shouldn't have been at the fact that Adam would actually burst if he came into sunlight. While neat, it was also... how to say. Worrying. The guy if unlucky in time and area, could just burn alive. And he and Samael seemed close. Time passed till the sun set enough that Adam was happy to move, there mode of transportation was a bike that Samael actually owned.

Gingerly seating himself behind Adam and holding onto him so that he didn't fall a few thoughts going though his mind such as, did they just steal Sam's bike or did he allow Adam to just joy ride whenever? Guess he'd find out when they got back. They rode though the city, allowing Jake to see more of the city then he had a chance to before, well. Most times he was in a city it was above it, somehow looking at the same place from ground level just changed it immensely. Helped he didn't really know the place like he did New York but he was quite happy to just sit here and watch the lights.

Stopping at a store in a quieter part of the city, Jake followed Adam into the store, where he came to face a young woman who had called Adam 'dad'. Based on his and her words, she knew Samael too and was not a stranger to anything, then again, his eyes spotted a strange thing in that her arms, in the openings of her sweater were scaled... strange. Looking to her eyes when she asked who Jake was, he tried to give a friendly smile. "Name's Jake. Friend with the ginger one as... your dad stated." Jake said, not sure if to say Adam or.. her dad. His confusion slightly evident on his face as he thought about it more. Could vampires have kids? Why did she have scales then. Maybe this would become a more normal thing for him soon enough but for now, thinking about it too much was just too... Strange. "Also. Isn't me we're helping right now? Looking for a Good sister and all." Jake stated, looking to Adam in an effort to keep his mind off the relations and how they worked between him and Lily.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 14th 2017, 4:31 am

The odd female considered Jake for a moment, arcing a single brow as if considering him with eyes that seemed to glow for a second. ”Your boy toy has some weird tastes in friends.” She joked, looking to Adam with a smirk. ”Well, it’s nice to meet you Jake.” She seemed to ignore the slight glare from Adam, that transformed into a roll of the eyes as he continued to look through various herbs.

That was when the question about something that Jake was looking for came up. ”The Good Sister? I feel like I have heard that name before.” She held up a finger indicating she needed  a minute, walking into the backroom and staying there for a few minutes before returning with something. It looked like a scroll, looking like it would fade to the touch and yet she settled it down on the counter.

”One of those dusty scrolls you got from the Crimson Witch?” Adam asked, sounding curious more than anything.

”Something like that. I believe it had the answer you were looking for.’ With a wave of the hand the scroll would unfurl, rolling along oddly new looking wooden counter as the contents were revealed. What likely would catch Jake's interest was a charcoal drawing of a woman that looked much like The Good Sister with odd runes written under it. ”Now this is interesting.” She muttered, zeroing in upon the runes.

”What?” Adam asked now even more interested in what was going on.

”These are Ti’taen runes. Haven’t seen these in a long while, but they do seem to give some information upon what this Good Sister is. She seems to be some kind of...Harbinger of rage, despair and the inevitable end of all things. Very sacred within their odd pantheon even.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 14th 2017, 4:43 am

Jake watched with silent intent, any thought of speaking about the commits of boy toy about Samael gone when the scroll was first shown. The fact she had something, anything on the Good Sister was enough to make him serious. When the scroll was opened, his eyes went to the charcoal drawing of the woman that was the Good Sister, almost an exact replica. "This is the one." Jake added to confirm they had indeed gotten the right woman before Lily went on, explaining what the Good sister is, her.. role as a harbinger of rage and despair, most importantly the end of all things.

"From what I know of her from when she and I.. When she forced a meeting on me. Is that something is happening. And that I play a part in fate or something. Not sure if her commits of me being in-between two worlds had anything to do with that as well or if that was just something to spite me with... Yea. She certainly knows how to bring rage." Jake stated, his hand curled into a fist as he explained a little of his meeting with the strange woman. "Now only to figure out why she had the book of Ravens. Or if she had it because me and Sam were looking for it..." Jake mostly said that question to himself, not focused on Adam or his daughter anymore. More questions were being raised, more answers were needed. And a urge to punch the black clad woman rose whiten him once more. A harbinger of rage she was certainly.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 16th 2017, 4:58 am

Lily seemed to consider what Jake had said, furrowing her brows and considering everything that was being talked about. ”Well, not meaning to sound dire and all but if she gave you the book, then there’s a reason for her wanting you to have it.” She suggested, seeming a little confused but not having much beyond that. ”The only question is why someone would want to include you in such an odd plot.” She suggested, turning to her father with an expression that showed questioning.

”Hey, I didn’t do anything. It’s probably Sammy’s fault, dragging this kid around and making him meet weird ass eldritch gods.”

”Well, problems do tend to follow that guy. I still think you should dump him.” A suggestion that was met with a vehement shake of his head,  looking to Jake with a single arced brow.

”If you have any tomes about the Ti’taens, i’d like to borrow that. Might have something interesting for our friend.” With a motion of a hand, a large leather bound tome, appeared within her hands. ”Is that?”

”Yes, it’s in english.” She rolled her eyes, tossing it to the vampire. ”Read it up and don’t blame me if you don’t find anything.” That was when she pointed behind them. ”Also, the boy-toy’s here.” That was punctuated by someone stepping through the door, looking slightly winded but nothing else really, pulling down in the hem of his shirt.

”Ya know, I really hate when you pull this shit Adam.”

”Here I thought you loved that about me.” He grinned, seemingly placing a curt kiss on his forehead. ”Just wanted to help out your friend here is all.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 16th 2017, 11:53 am

Jake took what Lily said in slow nods, thinking about it. Things just kept adding up, and it was... Tiring. Somehow, Algebra didn't seem like a hard thing to do anymore. Not when eldritch  gods and demon princes were involved. But he had a little reprieve, from where he stood, this strange father daughter banter was amusing, it was a distraction, be it a small one, it was a good enough one.

However, his amusement was taken when the words boy toy came about again but with a direction, in which turning his head revealed a possibly slightly peeved Samael. Shrinking back a little, Jake calmed down when Adam walked over to Sam and pecked Sam on his forehead, to which Jake felt he should respond to what was happening to at least help out Adam. "Remember the Good sister I told you about. Turns out she's a harbinger of the end of all things and more. Also. A couple more scary things might come about with her..." Jake said, before realizing that Samael must have had a reason for finding them, which was another thing. Had did he find them?

"Did you find something in the book?" Jake asked, curious as to what the book of ravens contained that would lead them to defeating Malphas or whatever Samael found important, maybe it even had a section for the good sister, seeing as she had the thing in the first place. A wonderful thought that, more information about a dangerous being to think over, just wonderful.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 17th 2017, 2:19 am

”Scary things? Well, that’s not a surprise when you’re unironically calling yourself The Good Sister.” Samael suggested, sounding more sarcastic than anything else as he stepped forward and rested an elbow on the counter. He hadn’t changed from the clothes that he had been wearing from when he was reading through the book. Looking closer Jake could likely see that the book was bound to his waist with an impromptu harness. Lily however was looking past Samael.

A low jingle worked through the air, Adam turning to the person walking in with an odd look about him. Curiosity with a faint amount of apprehension. Samael turned to see someone walking through, all decked out in similar style of dress as him, with thick rimmed black sunglasses, and black hair styled tastefully.

”Can I help you sir?” She asked with an arced brow, seeming more than anything interested in this stranger.

”Well, I had heard your shop was selling some rare ingredients.” He stepped forward, standing beside Samael but an inch taller than him.

”Well, what are you looking for exactly?” She asked, the tension within the room growing somewhat.

”Nothing much, just a bit of...” In a split second he whipped around, the back of his hand catching Samael by the face and causing him to smash through the storefront window. ”ravens blood is all.” He smirked, a wicked blade of curved black metal appearing within his hand.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top