The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When told to leave demons Alone

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 Empty Re: When told to leave demons Alone

Post by Shadowoof November 11th 2017, 10:37 pm

Jake kept his eyes on the woman, keeping silent as the strange woman talked, talking very big indeed. That ether meant she was very sure of herself or she was indeed strong. Great. With Emilia in front of him, Jake stepped back for moment, almost prepared to try and lunge at this woman, only for her to just... Vanish.

His eyes blinked for a moment, only to see this woman was now right in front of him, and right behind Emilia, the blade of the scythe already in the phoenixes back. Jake hadn't accepted it happened yet, with his mind kinda trying to work out who exactly the brother was. Jake knew this woman might be in a relationship with Sammy.. Was this woman a sister of Samael? Questions for later. She could teleport.. or move fast.  He preferred the latter at this point, he could kinda see fast movement if he kept an eye on the mover.

But now he had a woman who just stabbed the woman who has been helping him, demonic tracking or not, she was not getting away with this if he could help it. Pressing his foot against the wall, Jake pushed off it with a crack of the wood from his kick off, moving to shoot himself quickly into the woman with a shoulder charge. If she survived this well enough, then he might be forced into using his red energy, something he wasn't looking forward too.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

When told to leave demons Alone  - Page 2 Empty Re: When told to leave demons Alone

Post by Samael Christensen November 11th 2017, 11:39 pm

The female swung the blade, cleaning it of the gleaming blood from her weapon and noting the movement of the other one within the room. An exertion of strength sent the boy flying through the room, off a wall and then flying towards her with the intention of slamming her through a wall. All she did in response was hold a hand out, shoulder colliding with it and causing her to slide back a good few feet until she pressed back against the wall. ”You’re strong  i’ll give you that.” She said with what could be considered a genuinely impressed tone as a kick came upwards, sending Jake flying into the roof and likely to fall back down.

”Don’t be so hasty, I might know something about your friend, and….well she’ll heal. Phoenix’s are really hard to kill like that.” Should Jake look to Emilia, he would see that a low flame was rising from the wound and slowly closing it. ”I doubt you would want to see your precious Samael now however. He’s...not quite like you’re used to him. A lot less...human.” She smirked, taken aback by a fireball that collided with her side and caused the demoness to stumble a few steps. Aside from clothing damage there seemed to be only a few minor burns.

”You talk too much demon bitch.” Emilia spat, only to garner a kick to the face.

”Always defiant till the end aren’t we little bird?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 12th 2017, 1:02 am

Jake connected well enough, but it wasn't till he felt his feet hit the ground and looked ahead that he saw he had been stopped by a single hand, no longer where they once stood, listening to the what could be called a compliment, hell he would have given one back if not for the fact he felt a forceful kick that sent him upwards into the roof, his body slamming against it with a thud and causing the young boy falling back to the ground, a hand going to where he was kicked and his red vision turning off now that light had returned to the room. Holy crap was she strong.

Looking up, Jake heard the woman, glancing to Emilia to confirm that she was indeed healing. Slowly coming back to a stand, Jake backed away slightly from the woman, and held out his hand, only one finger protruding from a fist this time. "Well too bad, cause I have not spent days looking for him to stop now... So do tell us where he is if you can, and we'll be sure to get out of your hair... Less you can only lead us to him... Which... Well that complicates things." Jake was sincere, if she could tell him, he was quite happy to leave with the Phoenix and get out, but he still focused on his finger, red energy covered over it, crackling with power. If she considered his shoulder strong, a finger should leave her alive... If it came to that.

The problem was if he needed her, cause she sure as hell didn't need him or Emilia. Seemed by herself, she could find Samael, which wasn't entirely a good thing based on her current actions and words. Of course he could follow her from afar with his vision... But if she could teleport, and teleport long distances, that would be troublesome, same with speed. He could only do so much to track a speedster, even flying with his red vision could lose her. So far only problems laid themselves out to the boy, and this woman could be a solution... Or another problem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 12th 2017, 1:29 am

She considered the energy forming around his finger. Eyes narrowing, and letting her weapon rest upon her shoulder, and then let it drop to the ground. Enveloped within shadows to disappear from sight. ”You have quite an interest in my brother. Not many of this world care for the spawn of a demon, let alone...him. He’s not made many friends and not just among demonkind.” Emilia slowly pushed herself to her feet, the opening within her gut having already mostly closed thanks to the glowing light that knit together the wounded tissue. It would have taken more than that to actually kill her.

”And i’m sure you would so be willing to help us out.” She quipped sarcastically, leaning against the wall in a slump.

”Help you? No, I would never do that. However our father has an interest in...well I don’t actually understand his interest beyond just there being one in my brother.” She shrugged, turning her back to them and speaking something in a language that was too rough, guttural even for human ears to understand, The air spit open like a festering wound before forming a portal. ”This should take you to where he is. I do not know where that is but I do hope you find him. Though I hope what you find isn’t...too shocking.”

Beyond the yawning maw of magic could be seen a swirling visage, something that looked like it was looking over a vast expanse of sand with a single building barely seen beyond glimmering air. As if behind some manner of barrier that kept it safe from human vision. ”Go or do not. It matters little to me.” Emilia seemed like she didn’t feel much towards the portal, so that meant Jake was the one to take the first step.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 12th 2017, 1:57 am

Jake shrugged to the woman's words, however at the sight of her weapon vanishing, Jake let the red energy gathered around his finger vanish, leaving behind a red bolt that soon followed, as if it lingered to stick around just a little longer. Watching her, Jake remained silent, taking in every word and thinking it over. So. Malphas had an interest in Samael again and this was his sister. Half sister most likely.

Jake couldn't get a hang of Malphas. First the man tried to kill them both, then he sent two demons after Samael, now he has a interest in him? Just what was the demon prince planning. His thoughts on the matter would have to come later, as the woman, Samaels sister, spoke in... Something, something he couldn't understand, but it felt... Strange. What came of her abysmal words was a wound in reality itself, which soon opened into a portal, the visual a strange twirl of sand, and a building.

Walking towards the portal, Jake stopped when near Samaels sister, blue eyes glancing to her. "Thanks... And to be fair, I am a mutt of demonic and angelic heritage. Samael didn't care. I'm repaying his kindness, no matter what I meet." Jake finished, looking into the portal of a place that looked somewhat familiar, it reminded him of the pit of Ravens, the place he and Sammy had fallen into when the ground had cracked open, when Malphas had found them... No. Not found. Decided to play with them.

"Anyway, a pleasure, your much nicer then Nathanial when it comes to Samael anyway... Well kinda." He would glance to Emilia, nodding his head, before offering a final curt nod to the demonic woman that was a daughter of Malphas, and with a final look into the portal, he would jump into it. Preparing his thoughts and mind for whatever the teleportation did to him.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 12th 2017, 12:25 pm

”I wouldn’t share that fact so openly. Some might find it better to kill such an unusual union of blood. You might find overwhelming strength won’t save you then.” She seemed to warn with a shrug, portal undulating in an unnatural fashion. How the warning was taken she did not seem to care, nor did she care that Emilia was continuing to shoot her a rather nasty glare. Nothing seem to phase this odd demon girl, as she stepped away and over to the downed vampire with a curious expression. The two of them would go through the portal, phoenix not as excitedly as Jake but they both did.

The other side was just as displayed by the faint shimmering image of the portal, soft and cool sand under their feet crunching under her booted feet upon impact. It was later within the night, even approaching morning but still the darkness was the ruling factor within this location of the world. They were now closer towards the building, small enough to be mistaken as a mirage thanks to the magic from a distance. ”I am not liking the look of this.” She muttered, feeling something ominous within the air. An odd pressure that caused goosebumps to rise over her body, emanating from the ruins.

”I wonder if he’s actually here or if that bitch was messing with us.” She speculated, frown apparent. Still there was only one thing they could do that was apparent and so she took it, approaching the odd sandstone structure with the single opening leading into it. She expected it to be dark beyond the entrance, but what she was greeted with was a torchlit hallway, carvings within the walls of  people kneeling before an image of a woman and odd hieroglyphs that likely meant nothing to those that did not understand them.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 13th 2017, 2:34 am

Jake shrugged to the woman's words. But decided to take note of them. While he had been accepting the fact he wasn't so... Normal compared to most unnatural things, there were some who could see him as disgusting. Mainly, demons and angels. What he had very well chosen to ignore, was her jab that overwhelming strength would not save him. Something he agreed with, not his current strength would always save him. But she didn't know about his red energy and what it could do, and he was still young. In time... He would get stronger. At least, Jake hoped he would.

Seeing that Emilia has joined him, Jake began his trek towards the house, not fazed by her unease, even if his skin felt like it was crawling. "She had nothing to gain but self pleasure from messing with us.. She didn't seem like that kind of person." Jake responded to Emilia when she expressed further doubt. He spoke what he thought was indeed the truth, with the way Samaels kin spoke it seemed... Seemed too solitude, not crazy. It was that and he had to believe he would find Sammy here. He had spent far too long looking for the cambion, he would not let doubt faze him now that he was close.

Entering the building, Jake walked beside the lit walls of the hall, a hand brushing along the cravings of men bowing to a woman, a shiver going down his spine. For some reason this image reminded him of the good sister, and not for good reasons. Her goals were something he wasn't sure he wanted to see the end of, and she had said things. Things that were sure to make her return a eventuality then a maybe. "Be careful... I don't like the look of these carvings. Nor what might be ahead that isn't Sam." Looking ahead, Jake began to take his shirt off, flinging it over his shoulder and leaning to the left and right before walking ahead. This hallway might not be a good area for it, but if he needed his wings for a main, larger room. He'd be ready. He also questioned using his red vision, to scan ahead, to see all that needed to be seen before he even got there... But he didn't feel that to be the best idea. No he didn't want it to be. What he saw.. He wanted to see it close and personal. But most of all... He wanted to see Samael with his own eyes, not as a red blob of life.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 13th 2017, 3:12 pm

”She’s a demon. They all gain pleasure from hurting or messing with people.” Was all Emilia responded with as they began to descend into the odd structure fixed into the desert. These carvings had to mean something, men bowing before an image made intentionally dark with a crown upon her brow. The air of divinity in the ways that they looked upwards upon her. Perhaps an idol of ages long past or something along those lines.

Further along the hallway they would begin to see indentations within the wall, bearing coffins which were ajar with what looked to be mummies, arms crossed over their chests with grisly looking mouths peering out from under the bandages. Something unusual for a place like this, considering that typically the Egyptian dead were kept within sarcophagi and yet here they were in the open. That was until she noticed that they were indeed in their tombs, just without the lids keeping them closed.

All of these things looked odd but what made things even stranger was...well when one of them moved. Letting out a long, drawn out croaking noise as one of the mummies proceeded to plant face forward onto the ground with a thump. The only sounds coming from them was an odd croaking sound, as if it was trying to speak but the vocal cords had long ago deteriorated into something unusable. It made weak clawing motions towards the two but nothing that could be perceived as any real threat. Ratty cloth unraveled to reveal fingers with skin barely attached to the bone, now more comparable to talons slashing at thin air.

The horrific visage did not rise, but could only crawl towards them in a pitiable manner. However the two would hear within their own languages was a voice, piercing their thoughts.

The pool...I need it. An odd scratchy voice that sounded stronger than the thing before them that only continued to crawl.

”Let’s just ignore it. I doubt the thing would be any threat to us.” She turned away from it, walking further into the building which lead them to a massive room. No other entrances beyond it, save for what looked to be a massive throne dominating the room with a pale figure settled atop it. Decked out in the clothing of egyptian royalty, hair pleated and skin an odd ivory with someone standing at the foot of the steps ascending to the throne.

It wouldn’t take a genius to see who it was.

Samael staring upwards at the odd creature, weapon in his hand and seemingly ready to fight.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 16th 2017, 11:14 am

Jake looked to Emilia with a bit of surprise at her words. How bad they sounded based on what Samael was. What he was. Of course she might be banking on the fact Samael was human as well as demon, something he must have in him, certainly a lot more then Jake had. But he didn't reply to her, more keeping such thoughts to himself.. Yea. A mutt like him didn't exactly fit into any... Stereotypes. Right?

As they moved along the hall, they came across what could only be considered mummies. Lots of them. Yep. They couldn't be on... On earth anymore. The cravings of a woman being bowed too, and now this? This seemed like an out of world thing, a demon thing... Well maybe just a magical thing, but close enough. So, Jake was quite happy to just walk along, ignoring the visage of the dead till. Till one of them moved.

"Holy.." He stared back at the pitiful corpse, not enough strength in its body to come at them with any worrying speed. Almost reminded him of the vampire... What was going to happen to that guy? They kind of left him with Samaels sister. That was if he survived his own injuries. Didn't help when he heard a voice in his head, his body wincing at the idea that the corpse before him was the one producing it. It also began to raise questions. The pool? Following Emilia, Jake thought on the mummies words more... Why would the dead want to find a pool? Need a pool? Because it was a pool of life? Because it would release them? Or it was their final goal before death.

Shaking the ideas that formed as they traveled, Jake remained silent, wanting to use his red vision more and more as they traveled, but he kept it in, mostly because he, while wanting to see first hand, was keeping it secret in case they ran into trouble that could see them from afar. Not that he got the feeling, but it could happen, he knew that. But that was when they entered a large room, the final room from the looks of it, and at the end of it, sat a throne, where someone sat atop of it.

Walking closer, Jake looked and saw... He saw him. Samael, the cambion son of Malphas. The half demon he had spent these past days... Weeks, looking for. A weapon in his hand, it was easy to see who he was fighting, but Jake... Jake couldn't care. He found him. Finally...

Letting the feeling seep in and seep out, Jake looked to the pale and obviously old Egyptian looking person with care now, he stepped forwards, balling his shirt into a ball, he flung it right at the mystical being that was the foe to Samael. While a shirt was not conventional as a weapon, Jake thought it a good distraction and beacon, that and if the shirt did hit... it'd be pretty funny. "And you didn't think to invite us Sammy. Shame. On. You."  Jake called out to the cambion, hoping that if the shirt didn't do it, then his call would take the cambions attention, because if he paid attention to a friends voice. Then he would be fine, that lady who was his sister would be wrong. Everything would be fine, and Jake would get to kick old dead and very royal looking ass. This day was shaping up to be a good one.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 16th 2017, 4:54 pm

The imperious pale woman only flickered her eyes towards the two for a second, attention then turning back upon Samael. ”Children, always so impudent.” With an exasperated sigh she did not even consider the shirt tossed towards her as it spontaneously combust and splattered against the floor in a fine ash. ”They go where they are not wanted and demand what is theirs not to demand.” Samael did not turn towards Jake, instead seeming to flourish his blade in what looked to be threatening the odd woman.

”And the decrepit only know how to act self important." He growled back at the woman, taking a few threatening step forwards. ”I don’t have the time to deal with ancient vampires or their politics. You know exactly what i’m here for."

”I do, but I don’t like the sound of your attitude. With a casual flick, Samael was sent flying backwards and into the smoothed sandstone wall. There was a resounding thud as he collided with the floor, quickly rising to his knees before even considering the two that had followed him. A cursory glance wouldn’t offer much, but should anyone take a second look they would see that standing starkly against his flesh would be lines of black much like veins. Pulsing black with a faint sheen of red between, making the cambion look even paler than normal.

”Oh, it’s you.” He said to the two of them straightening himself as he seemed for the most part unharmed by the collision against the wall. ”Isn’t it a little past your bed time Jake?" His voice sounded oddly cold, devoid of emotion in a flat monotone. ”I don’t know how you followed me but I would suggest going right back that way. This is a little out of your league." He walked past the mutt, keeping his eyes locked on the regal figure as the shadows seem to wriggle and move within the light cast by torches.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 16th 2017, 8:04 pm

Jake looked at the woman... That was a woman. Okay. He looked at the woman, who also proceeded to incinerate his shirt.... Yay. Ignoring that horrible fact, he just gave her a pointed look and then looked back to Samael, and the fact the old woman was also an ancient vampire. Connecting her to the wall of cravings that were to a woman of power, the connection wasn't so hard to make, that and how she sent Samael flying back with a wave of her hand. Double Yay.

Taking his own step to help Sam, Jake looked at him and slightly paled. When Sam spoke, Jake paled just a little more. The cambions sister wasn't wrong. This didn't seem like the Sam that he knew, but that didn't mean Samael wasn't there. Just locked under a whole lot of weight. Keeping still and looking at the pale cambion, Jake took a deep breath and looked to the vampire Queen. "My Queen... I hope you don't mind, but I must have a talk with my friend." Jake didn't really care for her answer, he glanced back to Emilia, before looking to the roof and jumping high towards it, flipping his body back till his feet replaced where his head was, Jake looked to where Samael was, and when he felt his feet touch the roof, he pushed off the stone ceiling and shot back to the ground, quickly righting himself so that he landed on all fours, two meters in front of of Samael.

Facing sideways to Sam, Jake unleashed his wings as he stood and let them spread to there full length, hoping the surprise of them suddenly appearing would allow them to knock the cambion back with there weight. "I've spent a lot of time looking for you Sam. So has Emilia, so has others. I know what this is about, but dude. We miss you. I'm worried about you. So just take a chill pill, and we'll solve this together. Please."

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 16th 2017, 8:41 pm

Samael gave a casual glance towards Emilia, who had begun stood there in stunned silence. The queen did not say anything else, reclining within her throne and just watching the three of them interact in however they did. Something about this interested her, so she would do nothing to bother them. With that the boy propelled himself through the air, knocking Sam down with a flap of the wings, eyes black like voids looking back up at him. ”Take a chill pill? You really are an idiot aren’t you?” Writhing shadows rose around him, coalescing into fists that would aim to slam the mutt into the high ceiling, followed by grappling him and flinging him into a wall. More hands formed from tangible darkness rose behind him, propping the ginger cambion upwards with eyes that turned to Emilia.

”I think you should take Jake and leave. You have your family to look after, rather than wasting your time following me.” Without much regard towards her, he continued to advance on the vampire queen. Looking as unphased by everything as she was before.

”I’m not going without you. I don’t know what’s gotten into you Sammy but we’re not letting you go off on your own like this.”

”Not letting me?" Samael scoffed, a tendril of shadows ramming through her thigh from behind. ”Then I guess I need to remove that illusion of choice from you. I’m sure Jake can scrape the ashes up.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 16th 2017, 9:07 pm

Jake looked at him for a moment, very confused, that was till he felt a fist, and it was a real fist, slam him upwards into the roof. Jake let out a groan of pain, wondering, just wondering, why the hell this... This fist felt like a really bad hit, like his durability, his tough skin, mattered nothing to it. Well, that wasn't exactly true, his body still felt strong, and the attack, while... Stronger then Jake normally would have thought, it wouldn't put him out of the fight, but he didn't like the idea of it's power, it was new, and that made Samael a little more dangerous.

Thankfully, Jake had the moments he was flying across the room as the fist turned into a hand and grabbed him before throwing him away to think on all that, his back and wings slamming into the wall once more. It hurt, sucked a lot, but he was alive and most certainly not down yet. Letting the wings come back into his skin, Jake stood up and looked to Sam, who was busy talking to Emilia. And looked like he was doing something else, something he might regret.

He glanced to the vampire Queen, who seemed content to watch the three duke it out, something Jake hoped wasn't going to last too long. Looking back to Sammy, Jake ran towards him, running in quick steps to the side to keep on the move before lunging at the Cambion when he got close, hoping to at least hurt the man, push him. Samael wasn't exactly the strongest being, Jake had to hope that was at least still true. Otherwise Jake would be forced to use other methods, methods he didn't exactly like the idea of.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 16th 2017, 9:32 pm

In response to the shadow skewer through her leg, Emilia unleashed a fireball which hit Samael square in the shoulder. Causing the cambion to stumble, melting the leather of his jacket but nothing beyond that. The shirt underneath did not even look singed. ”Holding back? Bad form Emilia. Another blade of shadows rammed through her gut and pinned the female to the wall, spewing blood from her mouth. He barely had time to react to Jake coming in close, slamming into him and throwing the cambion backwards with impressive force. He collided with the wall, slamming and causing a visible aura to shimmer over him.

Resting on his elbow, his eyes rose to the male that had thrown him. A small smirk forming over his lips as the black veins became more pronounced. ”Isis, I might need to give my friend and girlfriend a gentle reminder of something. So if you don’t mind, i’ll return to my demands in a second.” The shadowy tendril removed itself from the abdomen of the phoenix and joined the writhing ruin that was darkness around him. ””Starting with a little...grounding.

The tendrils came towards Jake in a massive rush, attacks falling over one another like a wave with a few stabbing outwards in an attempt to cripple Jake’s legs, either by wrapping around them or stabbing them. Then flinging him around much like a rag doll would be.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 16th 2017, 10:19 pm

When Jake managed the push, he didn't have time to celebrate, his eyes went to Emilia and he was horrified by what he saw, not because of who it was, or because of what they suffered, but because of who did it, who did it without seeming to care. Sam..." Jake looked to Samael, who seemed to not even care, something he wasn't so sure about now. He must be using runes to increase his power, those black veins.. But why.. How would that explain what was going on with his mind.

Quickly glancing back to the vampire, named Isis. Jake had a flashback to his damn history lessons, learning about the hundreds upon hundreds of Egyptian gods, and that Isis was a important one... Weather the vampire behind him was actually the goddess or the being that people had thought to be the goddess, Jake wasn't sure. But that could come later, right now he had to deal with Samael without killing him... Or being killed.

Seeing the wave of shadow and dead coming towards him, Jake sensed from the previous attack he shouldn't let that touch him, come near him. And he wouldn't. Jumping back, Jake dived to the side, away from the shadow wave. Seeing that getting close to Samael would be difficult without surprising him, Jake lifted his heel and smashed it against the floor, causing cracks and stone to up heave from the stone floor because of the force.

Quickly taking stones, Jake began to run, throwing the stones at Samael as he went. Hoping to catch Samael with enough stones thrown from his strength. Not the most... Normal way of attacking, but Jake's only other hope was Emilia. And she... She was injured as it was.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 18th 2017, 1:32 am

”Sam...” Emilia managed before coughing up more blood, looking as if she were healing but the damage was deeper than the scythe had done. Though it appeared to play off that damage as well, leaving just the two of them to fight. Jake attempting to avoid the avoid his shadows and retaliate with his own means. Rocks flying through the air at impressive speeds, but coming up short as blades of shadow rose to slice through them. Cutting down momentum and leaving them as fragments of sandstone clattering against the ground. The cambion scoffed, retaliating by releasing serpents of shadows from around the room, all of them aiming to sink constructed fangs into his legs and restrict movement.

”We both know how pointless this is Jake. With what you’re doing, you’ll only wear yourself out and then I just need to...incapacitate you.” He did not appear bothered by the battle, bearing about him an odd level of confidence. ”That strength won’t amount to much if you can’t reach me. I wonder how well you’ll punch if I slice your arms off.” With that statement a few blades of darkness would attempt to strike at his arms.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top