The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:43 am by Fae7

» The VVitch
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» Kade
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)

Post by K'Ren July 26th 2016, 1:40 am

Clover did a little fist pump as her stream of energy cleaved a chuck of the creature’s gelatinous dome clean off. Her feeling of triumph was short lived as the jellyfish seemed unfazed with losing a portion of its head. Clover’s joy turned to shock as the giant monster retaliated back. She was half assuming to beat the monster right off the bat, but the damage her initial blast had given her some hope. It was no surprise that as the monster began to draw forth a mass of energy of its own, that the young girl threw up yet another barrier around herself.

Clover flinched and braced for the blast to hit her barrier but the hit never game. Looking up to the space between the ridge she was perched upon, and the rift where the jellyfish was trying to flee through was a large deep purple rift that lashed out at anything without out a pulse and soon the ocean floor sprung to life. Like a scene out of a horror movie, corpses and severed limbs sprung to life all around them. For Clover the threat was a bit more immediate as the ridge seemed to serve as a shark grave yard.

The blood thirsty Shoal began circling the raven haired girl. The pack of sharks began to tighten around the girl, but could only get so far as the few orbs hovering around her head would see to it personally that the girl was covered. The remaining orbs shot off in different directions blasting a few of the sharks wide open. This did not deter them, and only played to their horrifying appearance. Clover wanted to throw up at the grotesque site but managed to abstain from doing so.

The two sharks that had been struck began writhing around and thrashing about as the pieces tried to gain some sort of coordination. Meanwhile the lucky shark that had managed to avoid being shred lashed out at Clover. Though she possessed no form of super speed or reflexes, Clover did have a fast mind and was able to devise a means of avoiding the advancing shark within the few precious seconds she had. Relinquishing her hold over her barrier, she let of a singular blast of energy from her palm aimed at the rift-like portal. The force of the blast leaving her hand was enough to propel the girl downward and out of the away just as the shark bit down on where she had been, only to get a mouthful of her ethereal clone instead. Once down and out of the way, Clover pointed her body in the direction of June and let off two strong blasts from her hands. Just like she had done to dodge the shark attack, Clover used the force of her blasts to position herself next to June.

K'Ren
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)

Post by The Nekromonga July 26th 2016, 2:49 am

June saw It was no good. The zombie sharks and shark zombies were closing in on the girls, bodily blocking them from catching their master. The Alien Rift portal began to open, and was about to transition the monster to the safety of the other side.

"Hang on, I'm going right through them!" June warned Clover, though warn was perhaps insufficient for what came next. Her lean, muscular human limbs began to harden and scalify, and soon the big girl was replaced by a much more massive creature, made of wings, claws, fangs, a long tail and ill temper. Dragon Girl transforms into her namesake, giving her the physical size to simply bulldoze through the dozens of undead with impunity.

The Dragon reach the Jellyfish King in time to drag it away from the portal, a strange and alien realm awaiting on the other side. The water rumbled as June let out a ROAR!, as she entangled the creature's tendrils and bit into its main body. With her massive wings, she pulls the Jellyfish further away, but the portal itself shockingly had its own... sentience... and was attempting to pull the Jelly and June and Clover all in...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by K'Ren July 26th 2016, 3:17 am

Welp this was certainly it, of all the things the other woman had proven capable of doing so far paled in comparison to what she had just accomplished. Every time Clover thought she had seen the extent of June’s power she was proven wrong.  The sea had turned into an all-out battle between two giant monsters. Whatever June was doing to the jellyfish, the rift that spanned the ocean floor wasn’t to happy about it. An odd presence began to tug at everything nearby, Clover, June, the monstrous jellyfish, and its hoard of undead abominations.

Clover hadn’t realized the effects of the rift right away, without the homing orbs around her head to like the way, her vision was very limited and she only realized what was going on when she noticed the rift increasing in size. When things finally clicked for the girl she did everything in her might to try and swim away from the giant tear. When her plan didn’t quite work out, Clover made a quick barrier to catch her breath before resorting to plan B. While she sat in her bubble, drifting ever so slowly towards the life consuming chasm, Clover recalled an image she had seen in one of the eldritch tomes she had used to learn her only two spells. Though she couldn’t make out what was on the page at the time, there was certainly no doubt that this rift looked just like the images on the page.

With her small breather over, Clover prepared to unleash plan B, which was less of a plan and more of a shoot everything till the bad things stopped happening. Clover soon dispelled the barrier and went into immediately launching an endless volley of energy blasts at the opening of the alien rift. Her thought and hope, was that if any of the blasts made it through, whatever monstrosity lay in wait on the other side would not want to be harmed and would eventually close the rift to prevent any more blasts from going through or causing any harm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
K'Ren
K'Ren
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Power comes in response to a need, not a desire, and I need power"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 26th 2016, 3:33 am

The Rift was not just a fold in space but also time. Mere seconds passed from when June latched onto the Jellyfish and started tearing it apart, but once they crossed the threshold of the portal things seemed to... stretch on. Those seconds stretched into what felt like agonizing days, as the orbs seemed to take forever to detonate. Everything seemed suspended in slow motion, almost motionless, as all the noise and chaos and shark zombies replaced by a hole in space-time, surrounded by a vast nothingness. The Jellyfish died and faded away, while the shark zombies rotted away. The time dilation was less kind to living things, seemingly drawing out time.

Mercifully, it seemed the orbs, when they reached their intended target, caused some sort of effect, and caused the time rift to "back up" like a clogged pipe. The alien dimension, in all its monstrous beauty and madness, seemed to close itself off reflexively, and they were sent careening into real space. The Exhaustion though, was real, and June, even with her prodigious dragon constitution, reverted back to human form.

Captain Salvo, or what was left of one of his aquatic drones, swam towards the duo to help them to the surface...

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by K'Ren July 26th 2016, 4:27 am

Clover’s efforts went somewhat wasted as no immediate signs of success had shown themselves. The tug of the rift would eventually devour just about everything that moved and the resulting journey was one Clover would love to soon forget. With space and time being elongated in the chasm it made it feel like the fall was taking an eternity. The feeling made Clover sick to her stomach, and that feeling only got worse when Clover and June were ejected back out into the open sea. If the trip wasn’t awful on the way down, it was just as bad going in reverse. The duo tumbled on through the water before finally coming to a halt with a little assistance from the friction cause by the water.

Clover struggled to gain her bearings from the turbulent event and to make things tougher, something was dragging her a June along. Moments later Clover’s head erupted through the surface of the water as she let out a large gasp, in an attempt to fill her lungs with proper oxygen. “What. The. Hell!” she shouted mostly in response to what the duo had just been exposed to and completely ignoring the fact that the intolerable robot ended up semi saving them. “If I ever see another jellyfish or mutant zombie in my life it’ll be too soon.” she said, proclaiming her disdain for the whole event.

The Characters
Spoiler:
K'Ren
K'Ren
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 26th 2016, 5:18 am

EPILOGUE - A week later...

Since the destruction of the Alien Rift, fish markets were once again supplying fresh seafood in the towns along the coast. June had finally the chance to load up her cart with fresh seafood...  She picked out crabs and tuna bellies, though for a moment she was wary of any of the bigger fishes coming to life. She even dropped a tray of mushrooms when a catfish in a tank bopped the glass beside her. "...Just a catfish." She mumbled, then headed to the cash register.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by K'Ren July 26th 2016, 5:34 am

Since the incident involving the strange rift just off the cost, Clover decided to extend her vacation. With things finally cleaned up local stores were stocked to the brim with fresh fish. Clover happily pushed her cart along, as she inspected the sea food. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the packaged crabs as they brought up….. unpleasant memories she even went so far as to wrinkle her nose in disgust as she looked at several packaged squid to the side. After filling her cart to the brim with all the ingredients she needed to make both seafood paella and the Korean recipe she had received from her new friend June. With one quick glance over her cart to make sure she had everything, she headed to the checkout.

Clover got in line behind a rather tall woman not realizing who it was. A small rumble of her belly prompted the young girl to look down with a slight chuckle. “Man I cannot wait to get home and start cooking this paella.”

The Characters
Spoiler:
K'Ren
K'Ren
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 26th 2016, 5:50 am

June though, was good at recognizing people. The familiar scent followed by the voice let her turn around and ask, "Is that the Spanish or the Korean kind?" she smiled as she spoke, handing her reward card to the cashier. June made small talk for a bit, when the doors of a bank across the street gets torn to shreds.

Exactly one week since the attack, a new scene was playing outside. This time though, it was a bank robbery. A man in a black coat and fedora, with his features hidden beneath bandages, walked out the bank with bags of money, and shadow clones of himself carrying more of the same.

"HAHAHA! NOBODY CAN STOP THE DARK MAN!" He laughed maniacally as he declared, his army of shadows mimicking him.

"...Want me to take the groceries to the car?" June asked.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 27th 2016, 1:17 am

You both get a character slot.

Congratulations.

Enjoy the reaped XP!

TOPIC LOCKED.

-My DeviantArt-
Bullying a... you know. (Double XP)  - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top