The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNow arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_voting_barNow arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNow arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_voting_barNow arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite)

Post by Bliss April 10th 2015, 10:41 pm

Utilizing mundane technology never felt so good. "Yeah. I kinda do." Bliss shot a burst of energy to shatter the glass on the microwave before flinging the radioactive device across the room. "That's still safer than eating a Hot Pocket." For her next attack, Bliss moved behind the refrigerator and let more energy fly, propelling the appliance towards the door. After the barrage of break room decor shot towards the goddess, Bliss needed a change of scenery. Most of her best laid plans only served to almost work, so now she needed to make a get away to where ever she could escape the confrontation.

Or turn it to her favor.

Bliss hammered out piece by piece of the wall until she could slide through the opening and find her way into the drywall, giving her a way to slide down to the floor beneath her. Once she secured her footing, Bliss would open up a portion of the wall and escape into a long board room with a meeting table flanked by twelve chairs running through the spine of the room.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite)

Post by Forceaus April 10th 2015, 11:37 pm

Remiela had followed the woman into a small room in this building and in order to properly move around in this building, she had shapeshifted into a human form. A human form that was identical to the woman. By this point she was just messing with these two purely for the fun of it. So what if her power to control others wasn't working on either of them. They weren't a threat in her eyes. Just a nuisance.

Standing in the doorway of the room that the woman was in, Remiela chose to taunt her about her means of attempting to fight the Divine Empress. The woman didn't seem to appreciate being taunted and flung a device of sorts at her. Normally Remiela would dismiss such a thing, but this human form was far weaker than her natural one, so she avoided it by getting out of the doorway. The device that was hurled flew through the doorway and crashed to the ground. Remiela shrugged it off and walked back into the doorway. "How much longer do you want to play this little game of yours anyways?" she asked as she saw the woman run behind a rather large device and send it flying right at her.

Without enough time to avoid it, Remiela tried to enact a barrier of mental energy to block it, but not being in her normal form limited what she could do and the object collided with her barrier and knocked her to the ground. Remiela sat back up with her features now distorted as she was beginning to shapeshift once again. She saw the woman attempting to escape through a hole in the wall and sent a large sphere of aura flames in her wake. The flames tore through the wall, but missed the woman. Remiela got up and ran forward to try and get her while she was still in the wall, but she could no longer see the woman.

"Think you can run, can you." she said loudly, but probably not loud enough to be heard over the sound of the building shaking. Now what was that about? Remiela exited that room and ran over towards an outer wall that she blasted a hole through as she regained her standard form. The Divine Empress was now flying around the building looking inside for her target. She spotted her in a room just below her, and the winged man a ways above her. What was he even doing? Oh, who cares. Remiela flew down to be even with the room that the woman was in and unleashed a blast of flames to tear apart the room and everything in it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion April 16th 2015, 2:03 pm

The building seemed to give way under his fists slamming through them, Brandon flying higher and higher with ever increasing speed. Not that there was much made by man that could really stop his fists from breaking them apart. However, it seemed that his attempt to catch the being off guard was not as successful as he would have hoped. Regardless, something was getting destroyed, that much Brandon could tell. The building shook around him as portions were broken, flooring shattering and likely the building soon if he continued. Soon enough he found himself tearing through the topmost floor, air meeting him as he stopped himself and looking down at the building he had flown through.

Windows had been broken, showing glass upon the street below and yet there was no unknown alien being within the wreckage. ”That didn't work.” Brandon muttered to himself with an annoyed sigh, considering another course of action. What caught his attention was more of the flames spewing from a section of the building, likely the being attacking someone else. With a nod, he flew back into the building and smashed a hole in the side with a single punch, sending bits of rubble in every direction.

He would have to be smart with this...meaning this would not go well at all.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 21st 2015, 12:07 am

Things were warming up just a little too much for Bliss. The woman who shined bright with the colors of a full on waving freak flag made sure it got hotter for Bliss as she squirmed on her back towards the back of the room. Everything the room began to shake under the weight of an enormous burden, but the flames gave no compromise. Burning away a foundation would take more time than the few moments the flames stayed alive, and Bliss would die soon before the heat could warp and twist the beams. No, the flames merely trapped Bliss for the moment, something else put her in peril.

An idiot collapsed the floor beneath her, sending Bliss ass first into the ground under her. "The game continues." Bliss hopped to her feet and found the door easy enough to open by flinging her body towards the crease between the doors. A tapestry collapsed to the ground with a few wall mounted screws pulling large portions of the wall with it. It slid under Bliss' hand as she scurried to her feet, pushing Bliss' head into the door of an elevator. Never taking an elevator in an emergency usually stayed a staple of safety, but in the case of the building collapsing under you, or possibly above you, normally superseded those rules.

"Fuck it." The doors pried open with a mental prowess, and Bliss slid in. Taking her hoodie off, Bliss wrapped the mid section of the sweathshirt around the pulley while holding on the sleeves, letting her slide down the line with no problem. The game of chase would continue, hopefully with her new found ally trapping the woman who would be god within a ton of bricks, beams, and mayhem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 21st 2015, 1:37 pm

The divine empress watched her natural flames tear apart the very foundations of the room that the woman was in. Remiela hovered in place and viewing this scene through the windows, entirely content on just watching them die. It seemed like that was inevitable when the room started to collapse, but it seemed otherwise. The destruction of the room proved to be a means for escape for the woman. "Oh, how unfortunate." Remiela thought, seeing her as surviving purely through luck.

Remiela flew downwards to where she expected the woman to now be as the building continued to rumble and shake. It was shaking rather violently actually. A chunk of flooring fell apart as a window broke and glass flew to the ground below. It was followed by a portion of the outer wall and another that came from above. That last piece fell near where Remiela was hovering in midair, so she looked up and saw that the building seemed to be breaking apart. Is this what the winged one was up to? Damaging the building so that it would fall on her?

Debris were coming down towards her, so Remiela let herself fall from the sky as she put up a barrier above her. The alien kaiju deity started trying to fly out of the path of the falling debris as a chunk of it crashed into the barrier she had made, damaging it as it bounced off and away. Another chunk fell and broke through the barrier, just missing her, the prevailing air current slowing Remiela down a bit. Not entirely sure she could get away in time, Remiela constructed an even more powerful barrier out of desperation as the rubble came down. The debris would come crashing down, and so would the divine empress. She would land on the street below dazed, but not hurt thanks to that barrier she had put up. Remiela looked up and saw the building still in terrible condition, and decided to add to it by blasting at the ground floor with a telekinetic attack.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion April 24th 2015, 5:46 pm

Tearing apart a building, it was pretty easy but then again tearing things apart was his specialty. Minus the fact he wasn’t supposed to do that, but this was a monster, so whatever, As for what it would do against the monster, well he hadn’t really thought that far ahead, just trying to hurt it in some manner. While punching a building was fun, it did nothing beyond break more stuff. The building had even begun to fall apart thanks to his efforts, which meant the alien deity would have to leave the building.

If that made the battle easier he had no clue but there was no better time to find out than now. With his destructive task done, Brandon would with a mighty flap of his wings disentangle from the building and let himself plummet to the street below, making contact with the concrete and causing destruction once he landed. As for him impacting the street, Brandon felt it but it was more like a tickle than anything else. It sort of came with being made of really tough stuff.

As far as the building was concerned, well it wasn’t really much of a building anymore. ”Well…..that could’ve gone better.” Brandon muttered with a frown, brushing off some dust from his shoulder.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 24th 2015, 8:30 pm

So now the building wanted to kill her too.

Every jump repelled her down the elevator shaft by a full floor, but time did not seem to be on her side. A building of this size collapsing would ravage the everything within a mile radius. Crashing energy boomed out from the ground floor of the building. Even if Bliss could stop the woman from throwing more blasts, the damage to the foundation would still crumble and the building would crumble apart. The central elevator running the course of the building gave Bliss an engineering idea. While the others attacked the foundation or crumbled the roof, Bliss destabilized the center of the building. When the foundation gave way, the building would collapse upon the weakened center cavity, allowing it to safely use the fallen building to brace itself up.

All it took was several blasts to rupture the structural integrity, but it also cost Bliss her footing. Bliss struggled to grab hold of the cable, but only felt the heat of her momentum rip her hands from the safety. In a last effort, Bliss shot a burst of energy to slice the cable in twain. Grabbing the severed cable proved much easier, but holding the cable did her little good on its own. She needed an anchor. Spotting a ledge, Bliss wrapped the cable and felt the line grow taut. Bliss slammed into the side of the elevator door. It almost worked out to her favor, and with a little telekinesis, Bliss found herself sliding back into the stable ground of the unstable building.

Shots of energy still compounded the building. A window overlooked the barrage from below, giving Bliss a jump off point. Glass rained out from the broken window as Bliss leaped from the second floor towards Remiela with a blast of telekinesis from above. While Bliss readied her attack, the unending attack caught Bliss in its resolve. Her own attack faltered. Part of the glass window splintered as Bliss slammed into the wall. Two more blasts hit Bliss, knocking her away from any means of defending herself from the assault unleashed on her and the building.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Now arriving in Cincinnati. The Divine Empress descends upon our world. (Invite) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 24th 2015, 10:11 pm

A building that stood aside the tower that she had used as a monument of sorts for her perceived superiority over the human race was now collapsing in on itself. Remiela felt nothing but disdain for the place as she saw it fall. The place had been used as a weapon against her as well as a hiding place by one of the humans that were attempting to destroy the divine empress. Some of the damage she had done herself while fighting against these two people. Speaking of which why was she still fighting them? Her business was done here and the alien kaiju deity had no reason to engage in combat.

In all likelihood the divine empress had managed to dispose of one of the people that was trying to fight her. The woman seemed to be trapped in the collapsing building and would surely die when it fell on her. Even if by some, what was that word again? Who cares, just let her die, or at least be out of the way for the time being. In the meantime there was still the winged man of incredible strength to deal with.

The winged one landed not too far away from where she had. Remiela looked over towards him, readying herself to have to fight him some more as she began to taunt him. "You know, I think you did more harm than good with that one. Do you mistakenly kill your own allies often?" she said before clearing the rubble around her by lifting all of it into the air with her mental aptitude and sending all of those chunks of that building that had nearly fallen on her right at the person that had caused that to happen. Granted he will probably survive this, but it still had to be done.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion April 26th 2015, 8:03 am

So now it was just him and the unknown creature, who was now taking the form of a human woman of all things. So he had to add shapeshifting to the list of powers it had, which meant likely that it was one of those things with alot of powers. It was then that the creature mentioned something about him possibly killing his ally, which drew a confused look from Brandon more than anything else. He didn’t quite remember working with anyone else, but that might’ve explained some of the attacks that were thrown at the thing he was fighting. ”Wait..wha..” Debris hit him full on, as portions of the destroyed building collided with his super durable body in perhaps an attempt to damage him. Taking the time to talk while doing so, may have been the smarter option and the unknown deity took it.

However a building in just sections would be hard pressed to damage Brandon of all people. So within less than a minute he would begin punching through the sections of building being thrown at him, at least anything that was and had been thrown his way. ”I had an ally? Well I guess that explains why you were attacking the building.” He said with a shrug. ”But I guess that means I got you all to myself.” Brandon said before raising a leg and stomping the ground, concrete shattering from the point of impact and spreading outwards. It seemed the strike had been done to cause a portion of the street to fall apart, enough perhaps to make the deity take flight. With a quick motion, he gripped a large piece of rubble that had gone destroyed and hurled it with all his strength at her.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 27th 2015, 11:47 pm

Bliss looked at what she thought was the sky over her. It looked more grey and concrete than usual. She placed her hand against the ground and began to lift herself up, but she could barely feel where her ribs stopped and her lungs began. "I'm your ally moron. Except, I'm suing you, so yeah, I'm going to need information and bank statements, also-" Energy swelled up when Bliss put her back towards Ramiela. A violent burst catapulted Bliss through the air towards Remiela to fully engage herself with the creature.

Once Bliss got close enough, she would break into her defensive usage of energy to deflect anything Remiela sent her way. "Save the building before it falls, dumbass." Bliss would send Brandon to do the right thing, while she stayed and fought off the brink of unconsciousness and a human looking demi god. "So you took human form and became a less hot version of me?" Bliss threw a blast to try and impact Remiela's abdomen. "Must suck to be a lonely wannabe god with no one to worship you or care." Closing the gap, Bliss would lead with a knee to Remiela's side to set herself up to grab the woman's head by the back of the neck and drop to the ground, hoping to pull Remiela with her.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 28th 2015, 2:11 am

Remiela stood there and watched as the pieces of that building slammed against the winged man and wound up not being very effective against him. She had suspected as much and could now confirm he was one of those painfully hard to damage types. Whatever, she still could, and would in due time. He was also completely ignorant of the fact that he had an ally helping him. Oh my, was he completely idiotic? That could be of use. "Yes, you had an ally this entire time, and you killed them when you." she stopped when she saw that woman whose form she was impersonating emerge from the wreckage still alive. Remiela now felt a bit irritated at the sight of this.

The divine empress began to revert back to her normal form to regain full use of her powers. Her wings had already been out, and now she grew slightly bigger, her tails started to emerge and some fur began to sprout as those two began to attack her. First came a piece of the rubble from the building which she managed to dodge. Then the woman she had been impersonating came flying at her. Remiela smiled when she heard the woman telling the winged man to tend to the falling building rather than fight. She formed a psychic barrier in front of her to fend off the incoming attack, but it didn't hold up after blocking the attack. She could really use access to her full powers right about now.

The woman was trying to mock her as she attacked the alien kaiju deity. The close range strikes came and Remiela responded by surrounding herself in Siruli energy and fully regained her natural form and loomed over the woman ready to attack again. "I took your form to demonstrate how little I think of you as a threat to me, and I think you and your friend have me mistaken with someone else. I'm not some wannabe god. There are millions upon millions that worship me because I defeated everybody else they could even consider worshiping. The people of this planet will join those numbers. In fact, my reign has already begun." she stated before unleashing a mighty blast of Siruli energy at the woman and then sent another one towards the winged man.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion April 30th 2015, 3:46 pm

”W..wait, you’re suing me?” Brandon looked to Bliss and then back to the kaiju deity. This was perhaps rthe perfect time to fly away but heroic duty called him to….well be heroic. Luckily that meant he wasn’t working alone against this god, whatever it was that they were trying to do here. They would’ve done better to try for worshippers in a larger city, if they were a god worth anything at least. Since the woman seemed to know what she was doing, he would do just that, trying to stop the building from falling. Flying up, he would…do the Brandon thing and attempt to hold the building up. The damn thing weighed a lot, but that was not the problem when it came to holding it up.

It was falling around him, what he held only seemed to fall apart from its own weight, and in the end it just ended up falling down on top of him. Brandon found himself buried under a lot of rubble, glass, concrete and some steel beams. ”Damn buildings, being made of stuff that breaks easily.” Brandon grumbled as he dug himself out of the rubble, his wings doing most of the work with a casual flap. ”I feel like I’m doing more damage than good.’ He wasn’t wrong either.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 30th 2015, 11:28 pm

Well the building looked spent. Between the creaking doom and the growing threat, Bliss felt her odds slipping away- also it felt rather feathery. The demon fox-bird thing possessed more girth than Bliss could hold onto. Falling on her posterior, Bliss pushed herself back to her feet and scrambled away, only to have a blast of some energy fling out and knock her back to the ground. Once again, Bliss picked herself up, but this time a whole new series of pains ran through her back. "I liked you better when you weren't ugly."

A quick roll took Bliss over to a sewer manhole, letting Bliss pull the top off and project it towards Remiela with a hateful prejudice and an excessive amount of telekinetic energy. "Don't worry, just stay up here and don't bother to worry about what I'm doing down here." Bliss would disappear down the terminal and discover a horrible smell, but a smell of opportunity. Smelly, explosive opportunity. Bliss began to send blasts to open up the runoff to flood the sewer with enough methane from the sewers to make a future flame pit. Before the smell could overcome Bliss, she managed to rig up an electric box with enough of a surge to give Bliss an easy way to overload it.

Every pull of the ladder brought her closer to fresh air. Fresh air covered in dust and debris from a fallen building of course. "I'm pretty sure this helps me. That's a real shitty thing to say now that I hear it."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 1st 2015, 8:37 pm

Now back in her natural form, the divine empress had her full power back as well. No more toiling with only a fraction of her great power and allowing the risk of these foul beings to possibly do harm unto her. Time to put her true power on display. With the woman that kept trying different tactics standing in front of her, Remiela let loose a blast of her fiery aura upon her to leave nothing left of her for anyone to bury. The blast either didn't quite hit, or it was blocked because she was still alive. "Oh, such a shame. Your persistence won't do you any good though." she said as she prepared to attack again.

The woman was attempting to get away from the alien kaiju deity, and Remiela pursued her like a predator would pursue its prey. The woman picked up something from off the street and flung it at her. Remiela deflected it away with a telekinetic blast as she continued to chase down her target, who traveled underground to escape. "Are you leaving so soon?" she growled out almost mockingly. Granted the divine empress couldn't be sure if she was trying to escape or up to another of her fancy schemes, but she still preferred to taunt her for this.

Some noises were coming from below along with the noises of the still slowly collapsing building. Let's do something about that shall we? Remiela unleashed a mightly blast of energy at the building to try and finish the process of it falling, and hopefully it would fall on the winged man that was trying to keep it from tipping over. She then turned back to the area below her and began to try and peer into the mind of the woman that had been opposing her. What she learned was that something was being planned, along with her name and stuff. "Bliss, come out and play. Bliss, come out and play." she would state over and over again until the woman emerged from underground, each time louder than the previous one. She could sense her emerging and unleashed another fiery blast of energy right at that spot.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion May 3rd 2015, 12:14 pm

”I reeeaaallly hate these wannabe god types.” Brandon growled to himself, brushing away portions of the building that were still trying to hold him down. He had to think of a way that he could actually land a hit on the thing, but with that weird energy it would just be too much of a pain. Still, he couldn’t let them just walk around and do whatever they wanted without anyone to stop them. Even if that meant that he had to be the one that stopped. Even if he couldn’t stop the building from falling over, well that didn’t mean he couldn’t stop this thing from doing anymore damage.

Well, that was his plan anyway but something stopped him from doing that. ”What are you doing?” The voice of Aaron chimed within his mind, likely not too pleased with the attempted heroism. He knew well enough his twin did not like the whole heroics thing, because that tended to lead to problems the Hales did not want to deal with.

”You know….stopping alien deities and stuff like that.” he mentally responded, only to get an angry response within his head.

”The interference is gone, that’s all you were supposed to get rid of.” Of course he knew what was expected of him next, to leave the scene and return with him home. Yet he could not just leave the woman to fight this unknown god being. He disliked things that proclaimed to gods, because typically they were not good gods at all. Usually they were just in it for the worship, which made them nothing more than power hungry tyrants.

”but…”

”No buts, get back here now. We’re going home.” he knew there would be no arguing, and if he would not listen, well the mind control mind just begin.

”Dammit.” Brandon cursed, with a push he leapt from the rubble, hitting the pavement with impressive force that would likely cause the street to collapse, before taking off in flight. It was a sort of last maneuver before he was out of there.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 3rd 2015, 12:57 pm

A series of odd events transpired to make everyone unhappy. First, Bliss stepped from the manhole with her trap set. Little good it did when a blast of fiery energy hit her, drawing every bead of sweat from her and threw her further down the street. A telekinetic shield kept her skin still attached to her body, but it did very little to keep her comfortable or in control. While the fiery attack continued, a winged man plummeted to the ground, shattering the asphalt and letting loose all the pent up gas Bliss unleashed beneath the street. As the gas seeped out of the crevices, the fiery blast ignited the gas lines, causing a line of flames to erupt through the street all around Remiela and Brandon.

Feeling some compassion for her companion, Bliss would pull him from the flames with a telekinetic pull. She would charge him later, but for now, she would hope the trap did enough to burn away Remiela's delusions of grandeur. Or her skin. Maybe more of her skin.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top