The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Heroic Spirit- An Original Superhero RP!
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:32 pm by Guest

» Cleave the Night (Anastasia/Nikolai)
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:35 pm by Lilbunnyblu

» Samuel Grayson
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:32 am by inquisitor

» Justice in London
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2022, 9:13 pm by Dikaios

» Cosmic Creations
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2022, 5:59 pm by Demonhunter

» At the Mountains
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2022, 1:19 am by Nate6595

» Down Time
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2022, 12:48 am by Nate6595

» What Happens in Vegas...
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2022, 4:21 pm by Nate6595

» Harbor thief hijinks
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2022, 2:58 pm by Nate6595

» A Cult Following
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2022, 2:31 pm by Nate6595

» Pieces in Play
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2022, 1:56 pm by Nate6595

» Vox
The Empress Eternal I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2022, 2:52 am by FantasyBound

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2022 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Empress Eternal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Empress Eternal Empty The Empress Eternal

Post by elephantlord September 16th 2022, 10:10 pm

The Empress Eternal

The Bio

Title: The Empress Eternal
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: V'zon (Eternian)
Hair: Dark Green
Eyes: Emerald
Height: Variable (typically 7'0)
Weight: Variable

The Looks

Though the V'zon now resemble little of their ancient forms, their Matriarch still adopts a form similar to her mortal days. When she adopts a lesser form, the Empress appears as an extremely tall, graceful being with emerald skin and a pair of branching horns. Though mammalian, fine scales run along certain parts of her form. Her clothing tends toward the extravagant, with long flowing trains and high collars.  

Due to several reasons, the Empress has long ago been unable to step foot upon the mortal ground. She must remain under the effects of her power own great power, lest the would shatter beneath her feet. Only those objects she herself has forged can support her divine presence.

The Personality

The Story

Before Lac'rix Vaal began Her great work, She was a mortal scientist attempting to save Her doomed world. Through Her efforts, She staved off Apocalypse, and gained control of what survivors remained. In the time that follower (called the 'Great Flowering'), Vaal began to expand her people's knowledge and power beyond that of mortal understanding. Worshiped as a God-Queen,

The Powers

The Eternis Crusade
"I bare these gifts, as the Empire wanes.
"I bare these gifts, knowing my fate.
"I bare these gifts, as a hand of Eternis.

"I consecrate my flesh with blessed metal, this shell of dead matter and false life.
"I stand firm against the unbeliever, the unrepentant, the false.
"I give no quarter, I grant no absolution.

"By her grace, I take up the Crest, the symbol of salvation everlasting.
"By her favor, I take up her Blessing, awaking the power within.
"By her name, I bare the Symbol of my people, and join my them in Crusade.

"I am Steel. I am Salvation. I am Eternal."

-- Canticle of the Second Becoming

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, and the Empress has long ago passed that threshold. The scale of Her power dwarfs the works of lesser peoples, yet the subtly and breath of Her power is no less awe-inspiring. At Her great forge does the Hope of the Universe toil to create wonders beyond imagining for Her people.

Those she sends forth upon Her Crusade are blessed with her miracles. Divine artifacts forged and sanctified by a being older than most civilizations, they carry the spark of Her Genius and Her Will to bring salvation to all Life. Her Chosen gain access to these artifacts; tangible shards of Her Glory.

System: Power Sharing (Reduced Effect), Power Suppression (Minions Only)

The Forge of Days
(Permission-Based Power)
Before Her Divinity, the woman that would become the Savior of the Universe started Her existence as a simple researcher in the field of advanced temporal mechanics. When the Doom arrived, Lac'rix Vaal used Her understanding to gain the time needed to come up with a solution.  She dwelt in that space, Her Forge of Days, for almost a century before She emerged, Salvation in hand.

Endless centuries to perfect Her craft, as well as new understandings of the chrono-flow and other techniques, have created something orders of magnitude stronger than her earliest work. With a wave, the Empress Eternal can dictate the passage of time, slowing it or speeding it up as she deems fit.

System: Temporal Manipulation (Freeze, Slow Down, Accelerate) - Greatly Reduced Effect Against Sentient Beings (See The Draxin Chain).  

The Protean Molecule
The Empress of a Thousand Miracles faced a problem after Her Chosen left their cradle. Their world could no longer sustain them, so the V'zon peoples fleeing their Doomed world were bereft of resources.  Desperate, they swiftly consumed all available resources in their depleted star system.  It seemed as if the V'zon would die out yet again, but the Blessed Empress withdrew once more into Her cloister, and brought forth Wonder.  

It came to be called the Protean Molecule. Based loosely on the nanite swarm that had ravaged their doomed world, the Protean Molecule was capable of wholescale matter transmutation. The line between organic and inorganic blurred, and the People rejoiced.

Refined after untold millennia, these trans-dimensional nanomachines are capable of impossible feats of molecular realignment.  Incredibly fast and thorough, these devices are capable of restructuring entire worlds. With but a wave of her hand, the Empress Eternal orders the universe to her desire.  

System: Matter Transmutation (Rapid), Hyper-Solid Materials, Complex Item Construction (Large Scale); Effected by the Draxin Chain

The Mirror-Queen/b]
Distance holds little sway over the the ambitions of the Empress Eternal. In her guise as the Mirror-Queen, she opens doors between all worlds and times.

The Weaknesses

[b]The Draxin Chain

In the Draxin Nebula lay a cluster of six points of utter darkness.  Black holes chained together through the manipulation of immense gravitational forces, these singularities are far more than they appear. Instead of being merely impossibly dense pieces of matter, they are instead a series of computational engines of impossible power.  These holy artifacts are the ultimate gift of the Empress Eternal to the myriad peoples under her reign.

For there is an afterlife, and the Empress Eternal is its Creator. Every creature under her rule has a place - their mind and souls housed in the dark empyrean of the Draxin Chain. In this artificial afterlife, those who embrace Her rule never need know oblivion. There they remain, safeguarded, against pain or hardship or dissent.  

Yet, Her benevolence has not come without cost. While the Empress' resources are beyond the ability of mortal comprehension, the Draxin Chain exerts a limit on Her power. The Chain monitors the neurological patterns of all entities within Her domain, and limits the scope of her power in order to prevent any disruption to those it monitors.  

System: The Dark Empyrean prevents the Empress Eternal from exerting Her full power against sentient organisms.

Morality Beyond Mortality
There is perhaps no more compassionate being in the universe than the Empress Eternal. Yet, is is not a compassion on a mortal scale. The goal of the Empress nothing less than to shepherd all sentient beyond the heat death of the universe and every other concern is secondary to Her holy mission.  

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

elephantlord
elephantlord

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 84
Job : Pharmacy stuff
Registration date : 2022-01-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top