The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 Empty Re: Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich)

Post by Red March 11th 2015, 2:54 pm

((OCC: Settle down boys, don't need this turning into anything. I was also under the impression we were outside. Sandwich, In your example the other lizards went inside to get the bag, then brought it outside to Red. It was a bit of misunderstood grammar, but if you read it you can see the lead lizard merely sends the others inside to get the tech. This isnt all that hard to fix, just invision them outside instead and edit accordingly.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich) - Page 2 Empty Re: Will you be my valin... No(Red Tide, The Perfect sandwich)

Post by Shadowoof March 13th 2015, 4:06 am

Marcus moved to where he had heard earlier smashing until what felt like an earthquake happened. Then the building next to them was lifted into the air like nobody cared and floated above them. "Why us Red?" Marcus said as he looked at him and then looked up back at the building only for it to be now falling down towards them. Marcus sighed and melded into his shadow form and sped away from the crashing building and unto the street where he formed back up to his normal state. First thoughts were where was Red and second was Where the hell was this guy who threw a building at them.

I'm bored human, do some tricks. Darks voice gave Marcus another headache once again as he looked for the source of this building thrower. A few whip like tendrils circled Marcus.

"Where are you ye little bugger."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 16th 2015, 8:53 pm

Dodging buildings was never something one wanted to experience day to day, yet it seemed to happen a lot to Lucius. In only a few seconds a giant building was towering over them, its weight ready to smash them like bugs under a boot.

"Hector!""On it." Lucius and the AI exchanged telepathically. Nearly instantly after Lucius was teleported to safety, Appearing on a building with a nice view of the wreckage. Hector knew Lucius' style,  so he had ported him not to far from where the scanners had indicated the culprit was. Lucius managed to get a visual on him, so he naturally activated his thrusters to approach the telekinetic. He floated about 20 feet from him with his thrusters stabilized, he knew he would likely be thrown out of the sky, but he had a plan set.

"I was going to ask why you attacked us.....but i think I'll just kill you instead." Lucius said with a gesture that unleashed a powerful torrent of energy at his opponent. He knew this attack was powerful, but for a telekinetic it was probably pretty easy to avoid. He had to think of something better then just energy attacks or this could turn into a city wide power house bout.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich March 18th 2015, 2:37 pm

The building had fallen and they both got out in time since he had seen them both teleport or do something similar to get free. As they were now out of the situation the building landed and the air that was under it escaped sending strong air currents through the area followed by clouds of smoke from the debris. Now it seemed a little more like a war zone. As he was looking at the building he focused and sent out a pulse that located the two. He would turn and look at both casually to watch their movements.

One guy was talking and wanted to ask why he was attacking them, but then stopped. Well to answer the question... I'm sort of being paid to do this. As he was done talking the guy sent a big wave of energy at him. Did he control energy or something else? It did not matter he would beat them either way.

With a swift movement of his wrist he sent enough energy to battle head to head with the energy blast. As they clashed the area around to the force that was being projected off of their attacks.Air pressure became hard to drive through and would flip cars and trucks on their side or would completely flip them up side down.

He knew that attack would be enough to get the other guys attention since it seemed he did not know where he was. My turn to attack,he said as he dropped to the ground,die.He said in a sinister voice and would spin a 180 and thrust out both arms towards both people creating a tsunami of force that swept all type of debris to make his attack even more powerful than what it already was. Buildings faces were almost stripped, but luckily human technology can at least engineering things that are not as fragile as feathers.[/color]
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof March 29th 2015, 12:09 pm

Marcus kept looking, his mind not working well in finding a dead metahuman, his thoughts looking for something that looked really bad and rotten to the core yet he found his target right after he felt a shock wave of force. His mist that had surrounded Marcus became solid and held him in place while also protecting his body from the force emitted by Red's and undead bastards attack combining together. Once he felt it was done the mist become it's normal form and looked to the now grounded meta that spun with his arms out. Marcus could only guess he was unleashing yet another force attack and his answer was given as debris flew about.

Marcus looked to where the supposed dead meta stood and focused, his body exploding in shadows before he reappeared next to the fellow. His fist was pulled back and an enlarged shadow like fist appeared, mimicking his real fist Marcus back stepped to get some distance while throwing his right hook at the meta. His normal fist would never reach the undead but the enlarged shadow like fist would because of it's size. You must be bored if you're acting stupid. How much sleep have you gotten. I notice that fever of yours because of your little.. mutation keeps you... Are you even listening. Hello? Dark was not helping Marcus with focus but it did make him think about his next plan of attack.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 30th 2015, 7:46 am

So the simplicity of his initial attack may have back fired, but at least Lucius now had an idea of what he was dealing with. The meta humans whirlwind had sent him flying into a building a good ways away which left a crater in it. Lucius was completely unhurt though, his highly durable skin had not so much as a bruise on it. He crawled out of the wall, slightly dazed as he looked at shadow and the undead guy from about 30 yards away. Lucius now had a more complex plan moving around his head, trying to overpower this guy wasn't gonna cut it. Stepping out into the action Lucius would disappear from view, activating his cloaking device.

His plan was still rather simple, and not his last resort by any means. Lucius walked about unseen until he was in place, he hoped shadow at least had the competence to keep the guy busy. After a few thruster assisted jumps he was looking down at shadow and the undead guy from a crumbling three story building just above them. Next he activated his sonic emitter, dropping it down next to the two in hopes of reducing the chances of evasion. It would bombard the crap out of shadows ears too, but that was a small price to pay.

As his device did its thing Lucius conjured up literally hundreds of tiny razor sharp constructs in the air far above. After fully forming them Lucius simply gestured downward and the blades were sent flying at tremendous speeds down on both shadow and the telekinetic. Now there were hundreds of these things crashing down on the area of a football field, so Lucius was confident the only way someone could evade all of them was if they went incorporeal. It was a good thing shadow could do that. After all the blades hit Lucius started to channel them, reforming all the leftover energy into a soon to be construct.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich March 30th 2015, 10:08 am

Seeing as the small attack he just threw out had no effect except for tossing one person around he drew back and held up in the air. The guy seemed unscathed but now he needed to focus on the other guy. Seemed like he had the ability to throw around a tempest of shadows at his will.

Turning attention the other guy was in fact whipping something up and soon he had realized. A giant greyish, black fist appeared and was headed right at him. This was child's play and could easily be maneuvered around but he insisted to take the hit head on. Focusing just a little more than what he needed to he sent his own wave of force to clash with the fist. Two impending powers clashed causing a great air disturbance with the force to blow away cars.

Soon his ears started to ring and out of no where a sharp object pierced through his hear and out his side. After that two more hit him in his shoulder and went out his arm. Puzzled for a few seconds he figured the tiny objects were above him. He held his hands upward and made a shield covering his front half from the objects that were falling. He figured shadow man would do the same. He made a fuzzy construct seeing as some were getting through but he managed to shift his body so noting serious happened. After the rain stopped he looked at the man who he threw into a building.

Rage started to flow out his eyes and many people feared this. He put a telekinetic barrier just around his body and flew at the guy with the attempt to gain ground. He would throw a telekinetic punch at him with the hope of mortally wounding him if not he would just throw smaller ones around in a close up combat.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 7th 2015, 12:32 am

Marcus watched once again as the dead meta fought the attack and two forces collided. Seems the joke fist had something of an effect because if it wasn't for the shadows that held him down he would have gone flying like all the cars that already took flipping punishment from Red's and the dead meta's attack. When Marcus felt the force was uplifted. The Dark matter like shadows returned to their mist form that followed him about and he went to attack again but was stopped by a searing pain in his ear. A noise that came from nowhere was batting at him to the point where all he heard was the noise. Nothing more.

Marcus did his best to try and focus on the meta but once again felt a searing pain in his foot this time. He looked down to see a red like shard had pierced it and looked up to see that a volley was raining down on them. Quickly Marcus focused the mist to above him which became a wheel of darkness which began to spin. The impact of all the razors that had hit his shield and broken apart or stuck to it made Marcus's arm's tired and he had to sit down once he felt like it was safe. The shield then did what it did and broke apart, back to the mist like form. Marcu felt like Red would be fine for a few minutes. Just a few.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 9th 2015, 12:10 am

Well, he was successful in hitting his target. However, it didn't seem to have much of an effect besides pissing the telekinetic off. His opposition came flying at him, presumably to strike him with a flight assisted punch. Unfortunately for his enemy he had already reformed the razor constructs into a spherical shield around himself, dispersing the excess. The construct took the blow, sending Lucius flying in his self made hamster ball far out of close range. He rolled across the roof until he reached the edge, catching himself by making his construct root itself into the concrete.

Taking a split second to gather himself, Lucius willed his energy shield away. Now this was just getting boring. It was obvious unless they did something big this fight would go on for hours. He was now staring at his enemy from about fifty feet away on the other side of the buildings roof. What could he do? Anything he threw at this guy would either be healed or repulsed. He now knew he had only one option, he just hoped shadow was smart enough to get out of dodge. He activated his thrusters to there max, flying as fast as the little rockets would take him into the air. He charged up energy in his core as he gained altitude, he was putting all his eggs in one basket now so to speak.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 9th 2015, 8:43 pm

This was dragging way too long and he needed an edge. One good solid hit from his most powerful of strikes. Something that even his dead vessel would fear to launch. As his arsenal was scanned over he knew a great way to do just that. It was an all or nothing attack the guy would have to hold still for 2 seconds. It pierced lick a .50 cal and blew like a nuke(not literally). Not to mention the sound it made was annoying, but the air pressure alone was enough to rip his own defense.

Holding his hands out he started to amass energy from his body to fuel the telekinetic bullet. A vacuum pulled to the tip of his palms as a huge energy ball was made. His own power that was almost blind was so vivid by the amount of compressed space in an area. Soon the air would blow all around him and his body would start scratching up and the pavement under him would suffer tremendous gashes. With so many particles rubbing together it gave of a static energy that stopped inches away from the condensed particles. Seeing the guy in the air and the other guy out of sight he would take his chance. He pulled his hands into the air and aimed as he seen the guy was also readying his own attack. He did not have second thoughts. he closed his eyes as everything in 50 meter range went mute.

Seconds went by and he opened his eyes and pushed the blast as hard as he could. With no second to spare both arms ripped into 4's still connected, but vitally wounded. The ball caught speed and raced for the guy in the sky. If he would run he would only detonate his own attack to spread and ensnare his enemy. He starred at the energy as he caught his footing and started on healing. It sapped him of his stamina leaving him a little tired. And with his arms wrecked he would have to use half assed blast straight from his mind if the guy survived.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top