The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_voting_barPedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_voting_barPedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up)

Post by Dustin Waugh September 28th 2014, 3:15 pm

My Link: Rika's Application

Name: Rika "Golden Gal" Imouto

Reason: I will assist in the help to take down any Villianous people and will also support the group with money and fundings. (5 Wealth)

Ideas: Well I can use my wealth to build a mega tower and group name "Heroes of the Young" I like some of the other Ideas people gave too.

Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up)

Post by Odien September 28th 2014, 4:08 pm

Stay away from the gold digging villains and you'll be fine, Rika Imouto.

Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 Midas04

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx September 28th 2014, 4:08 pm

Link to Application: Danny the Sphinx
Name:Danny Tamamoa
Reason For Joining: Has the powers and is not a homicidal sociopath.
Any ideas you have for the group: "Fundamental Heroics"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien September 28th 2014, 4:14 pm

Disappointed your parents didn't name you "Gemma", but welcome aboard nonetheless, Danny Tamamoa.

Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 Tommy-s-dino-gem-o

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 28th 2014, 4:49 pm

Silus

Name: Silus. Just Silus.

Reason for Joining: Wants to learn as much as he can and he's hoping to put his guardian to good use.

Ideas you have for the group: In character I'm sure Silus could think of something. I just can't tell you why that is right now because OOC wise I have a churro and the argument is irrelevant.

Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien September 28th 2014, 4:54 pm

Hello, Silus

Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 Tumblr_mmkvhangow1qe8a0fo1_r1_250

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 9th 2014, 1:36 am

The Dragon Girl

Name: Dragon Girl

Reason to Join: With great (destructive) power, comes great responsibility (to use it for good than to not use it at all)

Ideas for the Group: Movie Premiere Privileges

Last edited by The Nekromonga on November 19th 2014, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 1st 2014, 7:53 pm

Link to Application:https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8294-jeannie-rose?highlight=jeannie+rose
Name:jeannie rose
Reason For Joining:is new to super heroing so thinks joining a team would help her learn how to be a hero,
Any ideas you have for the group:should get a pony when sign up Rolling Eyes
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 2nd 2014, 8:24 pm

Welcome to Prodigy Jeannie

Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 Tumblr_m28wbzKLuH1qda4u6
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 2nd 2014, 9:40 pm

yay you rembered the pony sweet,thanks for the welcome now Jeannie and her purple pony of awsomeness are off to slay a dragon or somthing Shocked
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 3rd 2014, 5:56 pm

Welcome to Prodigy Xiao

Pedoheroics Squadron Nametobechanged (Application and Sign Up) - Page 2 2133
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 19th 2014, 11:09 pm

Prodigy Pizza Party to get acquainted is now up

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds November 20th 2014, 6:46 am

I don't see one up XD
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 20th 2014, 7:21 am

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helior November 26th 2014, 9:01 am

GROUP APPLICATION

Link to Application: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8389-geode#90861
Name: Geode
Reason For Joining: Not much better to do Wink
Any ideas you have for the group: Kick some major bad guy ass
Helior
Helior

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink December 14th 2014, 1:04 am

Okay, let's try this again.

Link to Application: Rainbow

Name: Amy "Rainbow" Andrews

Reason For Joining: Why not?  I got the time.  I like helping people.  I hardly consider myself a superhero, but as long as I can do something to help out, I might as well.  Besides, it'd be nice to have a little network of people I can occasionally fall back on in case I need help with...stuff.  Being fast isn't all it's cracked up to be.  There's just some stuff speed can't do.  The world is all about building bridges and connecting with people, right?

Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Here I Come, To Save The Daaay!"

Number of posts : 127
Job : Comic Book Writer, Web Video Producer, College Student
Registration date : 2014-03-22

http://www.thatruled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top