The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_vote_lcapYoung G.U.N Sign Up  I_voting_barYoung G.U.N Sign Up  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Young G.U.N Sign Up  I_vote_lcapYoung G.U.N Sign Up  I_voting_barYoung G.U.N Sign Up  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Young G.U.N Sign Up

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young G.U.N Sign Up  Empty Young G.U.N Sign Up

Post by Ember_Fangs June 23rd 2012, 6:01 pm

Young G.U.N Sign Up  CitySplat-Red

Young G.U.N

Basic Information -

About Young G.U.N –
Young G.U.N was set up in order to fill the need for a place where younger heroes and renegades could feel safe and secure whilst doing what they all now do, or plan to do – fight crime. After a sudden rush of cash from Gracie Daniels after selling one of her inventions to the government, the new home she picked was deemed a suitable get away and refuge for all and any young person with a similar outlook to those of her and her roommates. Young G.U.N are very similar to G.U.N (which is making a comeback) except on a younger scale. The two teams keep in close contact with one another and share a lot of experience and knowledge with one another. By joining this group, Young G.U.N members not only get access to base equipment, a social circle and a way to strut their stuff, they get access to experience from older heroes who have been in the business for far longer. Young G.U.N is like a big dysfunctional family. It’s not all about work, when off-duty it’s about having fun and making friends as well. The group is however, very secretive and guards its information and knowledge well. The age range for this group is 13 to 24. Once you turn 26 you go on to G.U.N or leave if you wish to.

Rules –
IC:
Basic rules -
~ Do not kill unless in a life and death situation.
~ Report into base, if you don’t choose to live there, at least once a week.
~ Look out for team-mates both while in and out of Young GUN.
~ If you have an issue with someone, voice it. There will be no consequences for speaking your mind.
~ Follow instructions from your higher ups.
~ Do not share group information with anyone outside of the group i.e/ base whereabouts, mission information, personal information. (Exceptions can be made if the member asks permission to tell someone and that person undergoes a background check).
~ Look after the base if staying there and/or using its facilities.

Base rules –
~ We really don’t want to know what you do in your bedroom with others.
~ Do not bring anyone outside of Young GUN and GUN to the base (unless they’ve gone through a background check).
~ Look after the equipment.
~ Clear up after yourselves.
~ Don’t abuse GHOST. He’s part of the team.

OOC:
- Remain active in posting in topics – especially quests.
- Follow the site rules.

What you get as a member –
- A free ‘apartment’ at the base.
- Access to all facilities whether you live there or not.
- Communication device.
- Connections who turn into friends.
- A title which will reflect your abilities i.e/ Gracie is ‘Head technician’ due to the fact she makes a lot of tech for the group. Sachin is ‘chief medic’ due to the fact he has strong healing abilities. Razz You can suggest what title you would like in the application. If someone has a similar title that’s fine, it’ll just make it easier for us to do ‘sub-group’ quests. Here are some examples of positions needed:

- Blades Master
- Elemental experts for Water, Ice, Earth, Air etc.
- Security (INT, in charge of monitoring where people are and keeping our members/base safe)
- Foot soldier (If you're a general all rounded person)
- Firearms Expert
- Assassins (Those who are would like to be a part of the group but not have a large role, be a part of special missions etc.)
- Seconds of similar positions to those already taken.

** YOU WILL BE AWARDED YOUR RANK AFTER THE FIRST QUEST BASED ON YOUR PERFORMANCE **

Members –

Founders – Sachin Mankar, Gracie Daniels, Andree Jones

Leaders:
- Gracie Marie Daniels – Alpha
- Andree Jones – Delta

Seconds: (these will be picked by the leaders)
-
-

Members –

Blue highlighted members are in the process of gaining membership and ranks.
Yellow members have been accepted and given rank.
Plain members are pending for a quest or topic

- Sachin Mankar – Chief Medic
- Nathaniel Xavier DiMartino
- Rayman
- Sean Michael Collin

- Penn - Lady of Illusions
- Forcewave
- Illya Vanko
- Sim
- EndZoner
- Alexander Giovanni

Alliances –
If you don’t want to join but you have a group who you think would benefit from an alliance with Young G.U.N and vice versa, then you can also reply to this thread. ONLY groups. Not individual people.
- G.U.N

THE REST IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Base Information

[spoiler]
Young G.U.N Sign Up  Base-frontview
Young G.U.N Sign Up  Base-Birdseyeview

Cannon description:
The Young GUN base is situated against the cost of Chicago, built into the side off a cliff and surrounded by a secret cove of sorts. A large waterfall falls several feet into the plunge pool just outside of the base and hides half the front of the base from view. The reflective panelling allows the members of the group to create the illusion to any passers-by that it’s simply a large waterfall and not home to young heroes. The plunge pool the waterfall falls into spans for a good 500 meters, full of fresh spring water. After the pool it drops down a bit to a reasonably sized stretch of white sand and thus the sea. This provides a wonderful get away and almost ‘utopia’ for the young sups. It also means their submarines are able to be released straight into the ocean. Atop of the cliff however is not just grass. It looks almost like a glass office building with a boring fake name on it, through which Gracie and Andree sell their gadgets or take on requests from businesses. The office façade is run by GHOST (see below for further details) who takes on a human like appearance and deals with the business side to the group. A single elevator, workable through finger prints only, allows members to travel below into the base.
There are 20 floors to the base but as you can see from the pictures it’s almost ‘split’ into two sections. On the left hand side are a series of ‘apartments’ which members of Young GUN can own. Every apartment has its own look and feel to it and the reflective panels built into the base which outwardly can reflect a waterfall, can also inwardly reflect, meaning the occupant can choose the scene they wish to have. Members can share apartments or opt for a single apartment. The following are examples of some of the many apartments there are available to members:
Spoiler:

Gadget Information:

Spoiler:

Application Process:

Name:

Title Suggestion:

Why do you want to join? (IC) :

Why do you want your character to join? :

Would you live at the base? :

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? :

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) :

Your characters main skill:

Last edited by Ember_Fangs on July 8th 2012, 11:39 am; edited 5 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Young G.U.N Sign Up  Empty Re: Young G.U.N Sign Up

Post by Ember_Fangs June 23rd 2012, 6:03 pm

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]: [Must be between 13 and 24]

[b]Title Suggestion[/b]:

[b]Why do you want to join? (IC)[/b] :

[b]Why do you want your character to join?[/b] :

[b]Would you live at the base?[/b] :

[b]If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)?[/b] :

[b]An interesting fact about yourself (IC)[/b] :

[b]Your characters main skill[/b]:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 23rd 2012, 6:11 pm

Name: Nathaniel Xavier DiMartino

Age: "I'm technically frozen in time at 22, but I'm actually 1,489 years."

Title Suggestion: Flight Expert

Why do you want to join? (IC) : "I've become much more in touch with my heroic side. I've also been looking forward to becoming part of something bigger."

Why do you want your character to join? : Nathaniel is an excellent candidate for not only YG, but GUN. He's pretty strong, decently smart, fast, and durable. He's a skilled fighter, and he can fly. He also has the ability to heal smaller wounds. Nathaniel also has 2 wealth points. (:

Would you live at the base? : Perhaps.

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? : My girlfriend is one of the leaders.

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : "I'm an Angelic Vampire that just got his first healing power."

Your characters main skill: Flight? Maybe it's his charm. Who knows? (:

Last edited by Queen Chelle on June 23rd 2012, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

-My DeviantArt-
Young G.U.N Sign Up  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2012, 6:26 pm

Name: Rayman

Title Suggestion: The Shadow, Sub mechanic

Why do you want to join? (IC) :"..." types on his phone. I think it would be easier for me to complete my own private goals. says his phone in a auto-tuned voice.

Why do you want your character to join? : He wants to join a group that does good all around the world. He also wants to join so he can have the funds to make himself better equipment

Would you live at the base? : Yea

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? : No.

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : "..." I love instruments. his phone chimes in it's auto-tuned voice.

Your characters main skill: Stealth, maybe his Thought process

Last edited by MrShadowblademaster on June 23rd 2012, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster June 23rd 2012, 6:43 pm

Name:Darren Cross
Why do you want to join?(IC): "Well I just moved to America recently and figured maybe I can be apart of something bigger, you know? Besides these guys, that's us in case you couldn't tell, and my buddies the Talons would work awesomely together"
Would you live at the base?:Yupp, IC he's homeless
If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? :Nope
An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : "Well uhh I'm the best damn sword fighter you'll ever meet. Hell I'm the Australian Roky Balboa of swod fighting. 'Cept I'm not all old and stuff."
Your characters main skill:Sword fighting, reflexes, around him you'll always have someone to laugh at

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 23rd 2012, 6:46 pm

Name: Sean Michael Collin

Title Suggestion: Magic Expert

Why do you want to join? (IC) : "Seems like a pretty cool group,hoping to do some good with it."

Why do you want your character to join? : Sean is mostly trying to start over his life as a hero after the incident involving Vexus,and he can offer his knowledge in magic as well as skills.

Would you live at the base? : Occasionaly but Sean would prefer to live in his own home.

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)?[/b] : I would request for my lover,or whatever to be with me if I do.

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : "I've been told I can be charming but thats only one thing. I know alot about magic and how to properly utilize it in an effective manner,also I can fight. I know my way around a blade as well as guns if I nee to fight or anything."

Your characters main skill: A large amount of magical knowledge,hand to hand combat knowledge,swordsmanship and marksmanship.

Last edited by Sean Collin on June 23rd 2012, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerd Girl June 23rd 2012, 8:19 pm

Name: Penn

Title Suggestion: Artist, Huge Distration

Why do you want to join? (IC) : "One word: improvement. Man, have you seen my idea of fighting? It has giant flowers with tommy guns! Plus, apartment! I'll totally do some good for that."

Why do you want your character to join? : Hoenstly? I don't even know. I like the green xD But Anyhoo, I think Penn would benefit from it greatly. She could learn more about being a "super" and how to handle situations better.

Would you live at the base? : Yes but occasionally.

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? : Don't know. No love interests at the moment.

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : "Um... I can lick my own elbow? And bend my thumb back onto the back of my hand. I don't know... I started drawing as soon as I could hold a pencil correctly? Oh God... I now am positive I am not interesting! Thank you, world at large!"

Your characters main skill: Art! All mediums. She's talented at it.

Illustrator talks with blue font
Nerd Girl
Nerd Girl

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 23rd 2012, 8:21 pm

Name: John Capore/Forcewave

Title Suggestion: None

Why do you want to join? (IC) : "I've finally decided to become committed to this being a hero thing."

Why do you want your character to join? : John really needs a place to fit

Would you live at the base? : no

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : He's partially schizophrenic

Your characters main skill: Combat, knowledge, resourceful and just an all around good guy to know

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim June 23rd 2012, 10:09 pm

Name: Sim

Age: One isn't appropriate is it? Umm, we'll go with 16.

Title Suggestion: Martial arts expert...umm, that's really all I got.

Why do you want to join? (IC) :" I wish to make this world a better, safer place. This isn't a goal I can accomplish on my own, no matter how many secret organizations and super villains I take out. I would be incredibly grateful for the chance to add my knowledge and effort to this admirable organization...and of course, my combat prowess when it is necessary."

Why do you want your character to join? : Sim is a character that both values and needs camaraderie, and holds herself to a very strict code of conduct. She works much better in a team like this then by herself, and her character has a lot of room to develop with those around her.

Would you live at the base? : Yes.

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? : "No, I don't have anyone like that."

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) :"I'm a master of martial arts, and can teach at least the basics to others. It has many benefits aside from combat you know. Oh yeah, I'm also an Alien from another dimension that was kidnapped by a secret villainous society. Isn't that pretty normal in this kind of crowd though?"

Your characters main skill: "I would consider my main skill my knowledge of martial arts, but I am also capable of a type of magic unique to my race and world, which I'm sure any native magicians would find fascinating.."
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya June 24th 2012, 1:50 am

Name: "Um... Illya Vanko..."

Title Suggestion: "You can call me... whatever you like..."

Why do you want to join? (IC): "I... I just wanna help"

Why do you want your character to join? : So I get to call Ember Eggie XD Plus Illya is does need to learn a how to do whats right, what better way than to join a young hero group.

Would you live at the base? : "Yes I don't really live anywhere"

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? : "No, I don't have one..."

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : "Um... I'd rather not say..."

Your characters main skill: "I can... um... fight?"
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner June 24th 2012, 2:04 pm

Name:Grayson Cole/EndZoner

Title Suggestion: None.

Why do you want to join? (IC) : "I want to help others, but there are things that I can't do and I need the help of others in order to save the innocent. I do what everyone can't do and they do what I can't do."

Why do you want your character to join? : I have yet to use him in any threads and I believe by joining in this group will finally get him to be active.

Would you live at the base? : "Yeah sure, with me away from my family, they don't need to worry about my safety since I'm surrounded by superheroes."

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? : "No, I'm still single."

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : "I'm a metahuman that can grow up to 120 feet tall and I can shrink to a size smaller than a penny."

Your characters main skill: Intimidation and stealth.

Last edited by EndZoner on June 24th 2012, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Maroon June 24th 2012, 4:47 pm

Name: Jack Maroon

Title Suggestion: Jack

Why do you want to join? (IC) : Redemption, duty, you know, heavy crap like that. I can be pretty deep some times, ya know?

Why do you want your character to join? : Being the lone wolf isn't all that it's hyped up to be. I mean, surriously.

Would you live at the base? : If it's better than my old apartment (it is), then hell yeah babe.

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? : Um, naw.

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : I used to kill people, but I'm trying to get better. Yeah. Do real hero stuff instead of just well, you know. Also, I'm pretty cool. No, scratch that. I'm pretty much goddamn amazing, that's what. Haha, Suh-wag!

Your characters main skill: Speed, Skillz and Infinite Swagger.

Spoiler:
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 25th 2012, 7:25 pm

Name: Alexander Giovanni

Title Suggestion: N/A

Why do you want to join? (IC) : "I've been running for a year now, and I have no idea if I am still being chased. I haven't had a home since my father died, no family, and no friends. I can't live like this and I need help both with my life as well as my powers."

Why do you want your character to join? : He currently has no direction, he is good, but he is unsure of his future and what he should do. He needs a guiding hand(s) to help him grow and mature.

Would you live at the base? :Yes

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? : No

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : "I'm actually part machine if you think about it. The nanobots of my fathers suit fused with my DNA or something like that. Like a Cyborg or something."

Your characters main skill: Super Strength, Endurance, and above average speed.

Young G.U.N Sign Up  Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sound June 25th 2012, 7:28 pm

Name: Cristopher Snow

Title Suggestion: Sound

Why do you want to join? (IC) : "I can bring the sound of hope to people"

Why do you want your character to join? : Because I am friendly and being a loner these days is not cool

Would you live at the base? : Yes

If yes, would you request someone to come with you (girl/boyfriend)? : No

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : "I can play several different musical instruments"

Your characters main skill: Uh...I use Soundwaves to knock people out?
Sound
Sound

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar T July 3rd 2012, 3:02 pm

Name: I' m Tiajilliane Ariadne Paradis, that's pronounced Parady...you can call me Tia

Title Suggestion: Rebound or Richochet

Why do you want to join? (IC) : I need a place that offers training, and backup.
Why do you want your character to join? : Looks like a good place to start.

Would you live at the base? : Sure, ummmm where is it?

An interesting fact about yourself (IC) : I started my career by getting my clothes burned off in front of my whole school.

Your characters main skill: Resiliancy, ability to bounce back.
Oscar T

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top