The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jeremy Summers I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Jeremy Summers I_vote_lcapJeremy Summers I_voting_barJeremy Summers I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jeremy Summers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremy Summers Empty Jeremy Summers

Post by Hellhound July 6th 2014, 1:26 pm

Jeremy Summers
I'm the Light at the end of the tunnel. Finding it is your destiny.

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Arc Light
Title: The Brightness
Alignment: Lawful Good, or LG
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Blood type: O Positive

The Looks

Jeremy's skin is white with a slight tan. He has a small mole on the bridge of his nose, which is not usually visible. He usually prefers to wear a Cyan t-shirt, and a pair of skinny blue jeans. His eyes are blue, as if you're staring into the sea, and sparkle when in the light. When in battle, he prefers to wear his Cyan-colored breastplate, his Cyan Centurion Helmet, a pair of blue jeans, and his Cyan sneakers (that he painted himself, since Cyan is his favorite color). He's not very well-built, but what he lacks in Strength and Speed, he makes up for in Intelligence.

Here is the Centurion Helmet. Think Cyan. Helmet.

The Legacy

Personality: In a word? Bright. Physically, and mentally. He is INCREDIBLY smart, and is not afraid to make mistakes. He likes to make other people happy, and doing the same for himself.

Justice is the one thing that Jeremy stands up for and believes in. If Justice were to cease, the world would be in complete terror and chaos. He's here to keep that from happening. He's just another Hero, to be completely honest.

History: As I said in the personality column, Jeremy is just your typical hero. In hindsight. You see, sometimes, you must look on the darker side of things. The stuff no one thinks about. Jeremy was abused by his father as a child. Jeremy had to sometimes sneak out at night to avoid any punishment. That's how his powers came to be. When he turned 18, he moved out. One night he went for drinks. He headed outside to get some air, accidentally leaving his drink. He went back inside.

He came back inside and took a swig of his drink. Moments later, he began dipping in and out of consciousness. Slowly at first, and then all at once. He passed out in woke up in a bathtub filled with ice. Hopefully, his kidneys weren't gone. Two men in gray ski masks walked into the room and put a wool sack over his head, carrying him out and throwing him into another room. Everything was completely black. He couldn't see anything. For a moment. Nothing less than a minute later, his eyes began to glow brightly. That's how he discovered his power. Light Manipulation and Electrokinesis.

The Powers

Power 1: Intelligence: Jeremy is resourceful and uses surroundings. He uses this to build and construct objects to aid him in his everyday life and in battle.

Power 2: Combat: Jeremy is an expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat. He has taken Kickboxing and Jujitsu, along with Taekwondo.

Power 3: Light Manipulation: Jeremy can control any form of light, whether it be artificial or manufactured. He can use this for shapeshifting by manipulating the light around him, making everyone see him differently.

Power 4: Electrokinesis: Jeremy can control any form of electricity, whether it be artificial or manufactured. He can use this as a projectile, or a close-combat weapon. He can also use it to project forcefields.

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Occult:
Strength: 3
Speed: 1
Durability: 4
Ability:  Electrokinesis (7), Light Manipulation (8)
Fighting Skills: 1
Magic:
Spells:
Flight: 1
Wealth:

Last edited by Arc Light on July 6th 2014, 8:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Hellhound

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Job : what's that
Humor : ehhh
Registration date : 2014-07-05

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Summers Empty Re: Jeremy Summers

Post by Bliss July 6th 2014, 3:53 pm

So the light manipulation is just for illusion? If so, that will work, but people with occult/intelligence above will see through it.

Everything else checks out fine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Jeremy Summers D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound July 6th 2014, 4:38 pm

Yes, basically. Only for illusion.
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 6th 2014, 4:47 pm

Your grid has 40 points on it. It needs to be cut down to 30. The light manipulation and electrokinesis need separate ability points.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound July 6th 2014, 5:23 pm

Edited.
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 6th 2014, 6:07 pm

That works

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound July 6th 2014, 8:04 pm

I edited the Grid again. Is it ok?
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 6th 2014, 8:57 pm

Yes. This is approved.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon July 3rd 2017, 9:16 pm

Retired.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down