The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Blood Pact I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Blood Pact

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blood Pact Empty The Blood Pact

Post by The Nekromonga November 17th 2013, 9:40 am

The Pact of Corvus

Bound within a demi-plane specifically designed to imprison him, the demon Corvus left powerful artifacts in the mortal realm to find a suitable wielder, an agent who covets power and bloodshed, to fuel Corvus’s return. For centuries the cult of Corvus have searched endlessly to assemble their dark lord’s regalia, only to have it ‘stolen’ by Diana. Naturally, the cult, whether by its leader's personal ambition or Corvus's own manipulations, see Diana as a usurper to be sacrificed to their lord's hunger.

Blood Sword (Occult 9)

Ability: (2 Charges) after engaging in at least 1 round of combat, the Blood Sword’s power becomes available. The wielder can call upon its power to grant themselves regeneration (Abi 9 replacer) The Blood Sword embodies bloodshed to such an extent, any who can take it from Diana can also wield it, but cannot use its regenerative power.

History: The Blood Sword is the tool of the Death Lord’s Harvest, a weapon of darkest evil and blackest shadow. It has taken many forms through the ages, though in Diana’s hands it becomes a katana, the dominant sword figure in pop culture. An unnatural power suffuses its jet black steel, allowing it to cleave through enemies with frightful ease and harvest their blood. It spurns the unliving with equal disdain and will carve through constructs and undead with similar fury. Vampires in particular are familiar with the Blood Sword, and will more likely interact with the wielder than eat them.

Diana has served the demon Corvus well, and has reaped a bountiful red harvest. It's powers grow, but to truly unlock its full potential, to truly release the demon... will require Diana to shed all of her humanity.

Talisman of the Blood (Occult 8)  
Ability:  Once per thread, the owner drinks the small amount of blood inside the talisman to grant themselves a +2 boost to strength, Speed or Durability, for the duration of two posts.

History: The Pact of Corvus is made when one drinks the blood of the Death Lord the first time. Hunted by her cruel peers in a prank that had gone too far, she ended up broken, bleeding and dying, finding the Regalia of the Death Lord in a museum. Diana made the pact and sealed her fate. Once chosen as his herald, Diana was granted a surge of unholy power, while simultaneously becoming transformed into a creature of the night. The Talisman allows the wielder to communicate with Corvus in dreams.

Blood Mail (Occult 8)

Ability: The Blade Mail serves as lightweight armor, completely silent, dull and form fitting. Its liquid nature allows it to take the form of normal clothes, though it prefers exposed flesh, of both wearer and victims. It serves mostly to protect Diana from being completely eviscerated, holding her together while the sword regenerates her. The armor also dispenses its dagger-scales as deadly throwing weapons, their wicked design making their removal a painful ordeal. The armor replenishes them constantly.

History: Upon closer inspection, this armor of unusual design seems to be made of interlocking daggers. Forged long ago for an assassin, the armor gained its replenishing ability when it fell into the hands of the Death Lord’s dark wizards, transforming it into an inky black metallic suit.

The Blade mail becomes the Blood Mail. As Corvus grows in power, so too and has his tools evolved, now capable of encasing Diana's body in armor.

Shadow Shroud (Occult 7)

Ability: (2 Charges) The Shadow Shroud permits Diana to become insubstantial like a shadow, travelling through solid objects and long distances (requires a charge). It also casts a glamer upon Diana, altering her appearance to suit her purposes (role-playing, no charge required). The glamer is a magical effect. The Shroud may also disguise itself as a tattoo on her.

History: A soft, supple and nearly weightless scarf, the Shadow Shroud is a powerful tool of infiltration and deception, woven from the flayed skin of dark faeries. Fae creatures instantly feel a loathing towards whoever wears the Shadow Shroud.

Gem of the Greens (Occult 4)

Function: Provides complete life support in hostile environments, whether the depths of the oceans or the void of space, or the environs of another world. Also provides Diana with much needed out of combat medical care, cycling out most poisons, diseases and toxins in her body over a 24 hour period.

History: A small, mystical, acorn seemingly made of hardened sap energy harvested from murdered baby space ents. When installed onto Diana's Bloodmail, the acorn slowly takes root into her flesh, tendrils making their way into her organs, creating a symbiotic bond. Once rooted she does not need to breathe, as the mystical plant essence provides her an oxygen supply while metabolizing her carbon dioxide, as well as recycling her body waste into energy. The Gem of Greens requires 24 hours to acclimate to someone, while removing it can be... an interesting exercise.

Diana actually wanted a cool space mask for life support. But, since Elaine was a jerk about it, and wished to negate Diana's wish when they met the Enlightened One, the space corgi compromised and gave her something else entirely.

Last edited by The Nekromonga on December 29th 2014, 10:42 am; edited 29 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Blood Pact Empty Re: The Blood Pact

Post by Zell November 17th 2013, 6:16 pm

Just to be sure...

Hand of the Warrior is the stat boosting item, so it needs the cooldown = duration effect with a max of 5 posts.

Wind walker's flying ability is granted when Hand of the Warrior is used on it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Blood Pact Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 17th 2013, 6:26 pm

Beautiful.

I see nothing wrong with this. Approved until stated otherwise!

The Blood Pact Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 18th 2013, 6:16 pm

Unapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 18th 2013, 9:05 pm

Well I'm afraid/sorry to inform you that items that are Stat-boosters (Hand of the Warrior) may only be used to boost stats.
Thus your reflective ability on it needs to be removed, sorry Sad

The Blood Pact Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus November 19th 2013, 2:06 am

Approved until stated otherwise

The Blood Pact Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 17th 2014, 12:52 am

unapproved for edits
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 17th 2014, 1:25 am

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell March 19th 2014, 12:46 am

unapproved

The Blood Pact Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell March 19th 2014, 12:59 am

reapproved until stated otherwise

The Blood Pact Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance July 2nd 2014, 6:30 am

unapproved.

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 2nd 2014, 8:43 am

Cleaned up the abilities and expanded the histories of each weapon.

Added Hell Forged Chain, an Occult 6 tool/weapon

Deleted Warror's Refuge, a pocket dimension, in exchange for Armor of Living Steel, Shapechanging weapon storage.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance July 2nd 2014, 8:55 am

Approved!

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2014, 7:14 pm

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t5265-item-application-and-rules-for-items

the first item conflicts with the new rules.

The Mirror Swords also confuse me a bit. I'd like that explained better.

-My DeviantArt-
The Blood Pact JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 16th 2014, 7:21 pm

Moved for edits.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down