The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_vote_lcapBlood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_voting_barBlood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) Empty Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna)

Post by Hanna March 23rd 2014, 1:46 am

Katrina had discovered the tunnels long ago, right outside the city of L.A California. There were several like it back in her homeland. Old myths and legends used to tell of dragons nesting there but now they are far gone or have better concealed themselves among humans.

These tunnels weren’t particularly hard to find, they where embedded in cliffs. Rather tricky to climb up to… unless you where a dragon. Then flying in was easy and not as dangerous. The area Katrina was currently in was one of the old nesting areas (she assumed, she didn’t know much about dragons). It was mostly rocky at the walls but it had a smooth but quiet creek sliding through it to the ocean off to the far side. That was Hanna’s location, standing in the knee high creek, tendrils of water snaking up her bare legs.  The teenager was tiny at about five feet and three inches but she was strong. This was shown by the ridges of muscle on her legs and stomach. Currently the teen was meditating, her eyes closed as the water before her moved like it had its own mind.

The Cursed Blade herself was holding a sword, the metal gleamed against her palm and Katrina was eyeing it with obvious dislike; Swords where such unhelpful things, large and bulky, not to mention loud. Katrina preferred her bow, much more quite and elegant than a sword. But due to a request Katrina was now training Hanna in sword play, much to her dislike.

“But then again,” Katrina mused, “I don’t like owing favors… much less to a dragon…”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) Empty Re: Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna)

Post by Humanity March 23rd 2014, 2:47 am

Jordan gimped from his room and his mound of gold. He was barely able to even call this a horde anymore. There was once a time when such a spectacle would have made his own father, Yam the Dragon King, envious of the copious amounts of the shiny substance. He made his way to the only bathroom in the house gimping and whining with every little step he took. The pain from his wounds suffered at the hands of Raziel were far greater than many had anticipated. In truth, Jordan wasn't sure how he survived. The blow Raziel delivered actually imbedded itself within his own heart, and vaporized the organic construct. Were it not for his other father... for Zell's sacrificing of his powers, neither him, nor Michael, or even Silus would be alive right now. Jordan stopped to look at Zell's door, even going as far as to crack it open, seeing him crashed at the desk, cheek in his palm with his glasses on. Jordan smirked and stepped in, silently moving over to remove the glasses form Zell's face and placing them in the "hidden" space in the desk drawer. He wasn't sure why Zell wanted to keep his need for glasses a secret....but it was his secret shame for whatever reason, and for an even odder reason he refused to "correct" them, despite having the means to. Jordan was glad Zell was a heavy sleeper as he lifted Zell up and walked him over to the bed before plopping him down next to the other. Zell stirred and squinted at Jordan before muttering a thank you and curling up.

Jordan gimped himself to the shower, cleaned himself up in a two hour long shower before emerging at 7 am, just in time to see Silus preparing for his day. Jordan was feeling rather...cooped up as of late, and so the best thing to do at a time like that was to get the eff outta doge. Walking past the table he ruffled up little Silus' hair and shot a wink at the kid, before giving the little boy Yancey a noogie and scratching Hocus and Kaisses behind the ears as he passed. He made it past Michael's room before knocking on the door really loud. "THIS IS FOR MAH FAAAACE!" He yelled as he battered the door, forcing Michael to likely rouse from his sleep. Of course the door just down the hall opened and produced an older Shael who threw a shoe and smacked Jordan square in the back of the head with it.

"Let. Him. ALONE!" Shael snipped. Jordan held up his hands in surrender before gimping off to the door, to exit the house. This would be a most eventful day...not really. There's only so much trouble a crippled Dragon can get into...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna) Empty Re: Blood calls to Blood (Jordan and Hanna)

Post by Hanna March 23rd 2014, 11:37 pm

All at once, Hanna stiffened as the water went over her bruised and battered knuckles. She made a noise of discomfort and Katrina looked up from the blade.  Sighing, she stood from the bolder she had been sitting cross legged on.

“Let me see,” Katrina said, holding out a tiny hand; the two females where about the same height and of similar build.

“You are going to need some protective gloves, fortunately I know someone in our size.” Katrina stated while Hanna flinched away from her touch. Katrina had no regulated body temperature which made her quite weird to touch. Her skin was soft and smooth, but cold. It didn’t add up in Hanna’s mind.

“Okay,” Hanna just said, wincing slightly as she jostled her scraped knuckles.

The travel to the home was a short one, as Katrina did have a car. Despite her hate for them they got around much faster than the horses in her memory. Just as Katrina raised her hand to knock when the door flew open and there was a very disgruntled Jordan. Hanna arched an eyebrow and glanced at Katrina who in turn did not even react to the grumpy looking male.

“Hello. Is Sean home? My friend here is looking to borrow his sparring gloves.”

Hanna ran her fingers self consciously over her scraped knuckles before offering a small smile.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity March 23rd 2014, 11:52 pm

. ."The Srut is not around prease reave a message." Jordan announced, mocking his grandfather, Ryurou Shi's accent. He cleared his throat, running his hand over his face. While his face had healed greatly, the huge scar on his chest was still very visible. He cleared his throat as he closed his open flannel shirt that revealed bloodied bandages. His face changed a little darker in color. The proud mighty Dragon in him was rather embarrassed by the thought of other seeing his opened wounds. He was almost out the door and these stupid girls had to pop up. Though the ladies were both gorgeous, Jordan just stood there and crossed his arm. Then suddenly his eyes grew wide and he roared as his arms shot out, one grabbing each girl gently, though rather insistently as he pulled them in, his draconian fangs visible as his eyes shined a little before he grappled his wounds, blood seeping through the bandages onto his hands.

"How did you find us?" He snarled looking at the eldest of the two. His upper lip arched and the smell of sea-salt radiated off him as his rage coursed. He clenched his bloody fists before flashing his draconian fangs once more and letting out a draconian growl which bellowed threateningly. This woman must have known Sean, otherwise she wouldn't have known how to get to the safehouse, it's not like it had an actual street-address. Jordan remained ready to strike at an instant to defend his family.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 24th 2014, 12:17 am

Hanna had just about enough time to take in all the scars before she was hauled in rather roughly. This caused Hanna to let out a shriek of surprise but Katrina sighed, looking rather bored.

“Down, hatchling, or you’re going to give Hanna here a seizure and that wouldn’t be very nice.”
Indeed, Hanna looked like she was about to pass out from shock, her silver medical bracelet glinting around her wrist. But as soon as Jordan growled, Hanna collected herself and growled back. A faint imprint of silvery blue scales on her cheekbones rising up against her skin as she did so; Mid-growl, Hanna stopped, looking slightly confused. She had never really growled at anyone before so she couldn’t help the reflex.

“You’re a dragon?” Hanna asked quietly, eyeing Jordan with obvious interest before Katrina cut her off.

“I’m an old friend of Sean’s. Don’t worry I’m not going to kill you or attack your family, so you can get your tail out of a knot. I was given the address. Sheesh. You think being a magical artifact would give me some slack. ” Katrina sighed, massaging her forehead with her hand, engagement ring flashing. “As I said before, we are here to see if we can borrow his gloves. If I had known we would get such a welcome I would have avoided coming here all together.”

Hanna was trying very hard to place where she had seen Jordan before; her blue eyes were staring very hard at him. Trying to place why he seemed so familiar.

“Magical… artifact?” Hanna turned her attention from Jordan to Katrina. She knew her trainer wasn’t human but … not even living? Artifact? Hanna tried to wrap her brain around that.

“What?” Katrina asked Hanna, looking slightly offended. “I can’t be a typical creature?”

“No…” Hanna trailed off, running her fingers through her blonde hair.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity March 24th 2014, 1:18 am

"Magical Artifact? Unless you want me to put you on the mounds of gold in my room and lay on you I wouldn't go around showing that off... " Jordan said, interested in the fat that this living creature very well may be an artifact. He also managed to twist the words with a slight smirk and an arched eyebrow. "Unless you're offering" He said, jokingly of course as he clicked his tongue and brushed it off. He was not physically in good enough condition...though that likely never stopped Yam so who knows with this crazy guy. He was very easily confused for Sean's child due to his flirtatious nature...though that just so happened to be something Yam and Sean shared. He sighed and then looked to Hanna before blinking slowly as if he were exhausted.

"Yes...by the way I'mma Dragon." Jordan said, denying them his Draconian name as well as his "normal" name. He crossed his arms before grunting as he looked to this lovely little "Artifact" and nodding as if he still didn't entirely trust her. Mostly because he did not. "Sorry if I don't like, jump at the chance to trust you... but anyone worth trusting is the one who understands when and why you don't trust them... or so Yam used to say...and then he took a Sean to the lungs. So that didn't end up the best for him huh?" He mused aloud. This brought a question to Jordan's mind. Why were they here for sparring gloves? That had to be dull..punching without making contact. Pffft, stupid humans and-woah wait. No. This was not a human...she smelled like...sand and sea-salt. Sand and oceanic mist! Jordan LOOOOVED that smell, which is why he liked the little Shael's friend Matt...he always smelled like sand and ocean breeze.

"And what about you beautiful? Dragon, or another one of them dragon-slayers?" He asked her passively, trying to get a little more information on her.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 24th 2014, 1:38 am

“That comment was highly inappropriate,” Katrina stated, not even batting an eyelash.  “Besides, I’m taken so don’t waste your breath.”

Indeed, Katrina was engaged to be married and she did not really do the flirtatious banter. If anything it made her grumpy. “Besides, you do not seem to be in any fit shape to do any sort of… romancing.” She said the end of this sentence rather slowly, as if scolding him but not, casting a disapproving eye upon the dragon before her. If anything, it sounded a little more scornful than it should have been in Katrina’s old English accent.

Then it was Hanna’s turn to deal with the flirtatious dragon. However, Hanna just flushed red with frustration before answering, “Half dragon, half time collector… you knew my dad?”

Uh oh. Katrina winced, bringing up Yam was never a good topic. Hanna didn’t know much about him but she had become very good at manipulation. So Jordan was going to be pestered to no end until he gave up all the details.

“You’re bleeding through,” Hanna notified Jordan, motioning to one of his bandages. “Have you considered stitches? Those look bad enough to warrant some. Even if they won’t last as long as they do humans.”

The demon sword leaned casually against the wall, watching the two siblings’ converse, thumbs hooked through her belt loops.  She could see it now, the shape of the eyes and several similar mannerisms.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity March 24th 2014, 2:03 am

"Calm down diva. It's called a joke. You're not my kind... you're not a dragon." Jordan said flatly, growling at the blade. He wasn't about to let this two-bit hand-me-down artifact person show him up in his own home. Besides...much like Yam he hated it when people shot down his fun, like Mistress Murder-Fun did just seconds ago. He then found Hanna snooping around his wound a bit and brought up the bleeding wound. Jordan didn't say anything against the fact she was glaring at him, considering the girl was being sickeningly sweet. He chuckled.

"Oh uh... Yeah... tried human stiches. The guy who gave me this scar actually uh..." Jordan froze for a second. What was he supposed to say? The guy obliterated his heart and then he managed to heal himself...miraculously. He growled slightly, not at Hanna but at himself for a moment as he looked down at his scar. His inadequate feeling was enough to drive him mad. "He uh... virtually killed me, the stiches melt off form the extra energy and whatever else in in the wound... He said plainly as he remembered the events. He remembered Michael getting shanked in the back. It was when he actually managed to enter his Dragon form. Jordan was no laughing matter there, he had enough power to rival Yam (when Salone last saw him) but when you put him up against Raziel he was a whimpering fledgling. Jordan's mind was spinning with emotion, though he'd not let it show right then.

"Oh uh...your dad. You mean Sean? Well I sort of don't have a choice. He killed my dad...and now I'm living here with my other dad....and because your dad is my dads mate or whatever it kinda plays out that I live here too..." Jordan said, overcomplicating things despite the fact he knew exactly what he was talking about...even though he was wrong. He had misunderstood and assumed Hanna was actually Sean's daughter...not truly registering the fact he potentially had a sibling that was truly related to him through the Yammy-side of the gene pool.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 24th 2014, 11:14 pm

“And you’re not my flavor either, a little too bland,” Katrina stated without missing a beat. That was the point when Jordan went on to mention his wounds.

Then Jordan drew the astounding scientific conclusion that Sean was her dad. Great. Katrina face
palmed while Hanna raised her eyes to the ceiling. The two females where dealing with a slightly, intelligently lacking male, this was going to prove an interesting conversation.

“Not Sean,” She gently corrected after a moment. “Yam.”

The dragon boy in front of her was slightly endearing, even if he wasn’t the sharpest tool in the box. But Hanna would never expect what followed.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity March 25th 2014, 9:02 pm

"You... haha yeah. Riiight. YOU...are Yam's. I'd think I'd be able to tell my own sister Sweetheart." Jordan laughed it off. This girl couldn't be his brother.. WAIT..sister...of course she wasn't his brother.... derp a dur. She was blonde for God's/Yam's sake. Seriously, Yam had the most pitch-black hair, there's no way Yam's kid would be blonde. Wait...He was blonde. So... okay. Well she has blue eyes, Yam- ... also had blue eyes. Jordan facepalmed for a moment, the wheels clicking in the head to the degree he was surprised there wasn't the smell of smoke or an audible clicking from the over-workings within his brain. He drug the hand down his face in a rather animated humorous way, much like Yam would before he sighed and leaned onto the wall.

"So... I assume you want my claim to the Dragon Crown? Or just here to beat up on a weaker sibling?" Jordan asked. Draconian siblings meeting generally did not end well, for the most part. They generally fought to establish dominance, or they got into "friendly" competition to establish and assess each other's skills. Jordan, being almost too much like Yam, was lazy, and he didn't want to deal with this crap. You know what... he'd let her punch him...then he'd fall down and play dead. Yeah...then she'd go away and be the heir to the dragon throne. If Jordan wanted it back...which he didn't, he'd go back and pummel her there. Then he'd just say he was training a lot...yeah it was fullproof!

"Alright... show me whatcha got." He said lamely, the sparkle in his eyes gone and his smile forming into a lame line.

Last edited by Jordan on March 26th 2014, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 25th 2014, 9:46 pm

Ok, that’s it.
Hanna rolled her eyes before giving him a joking half hearted growl.

“Listen, you can have it. I don’t want it. I am a little too concerned living past my expiration date,” Hanna stated, offering up her arm. A silver medical bracelet glinted on it with a purple Red Cross symbol on it. The littler dragon let Jordan look at it, letting him get the basic idea of the extent of her chronic seizure problem before shoving her hands in her pockets.

“Besides, I am not dragon-y enough to try and rule anything. Not really my style. I prefer living like everyone before stealing my mom’s cupcakes on occasion…”

“Is dragon-y even a word?” Katrina asked, examining a wooden bowl on the side table. Hanna suppressed a bark of laughter. That was when she noticed the wolf trotting down the hall and headed to the kitchen.

“Ooh,”
Hanna stated, ducking around Jordan and walking up to the wolf; allowing him to sniff her hands before she ran her fingers through his hair and began making friends with the creature. The half dragon didn’t particularly care that she was in plain view of the kitchen or the people in it.

“Hanna,” Katrina groaned before moving forward. Muttering under her breath, “Like herding cats, large fire breathing, scaly cats…”

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity March 26th 2014, 5:13 pm

"Pretty bracelet." He said, as if he were entranced by the shiny silver. Jordan was more of a gold fella, but heck he knew well enough that shiny was shiny and he liked the shiny! He then noticed that the girl was rather obsessed with the little wolf that trotted past out of his room. Yancey was a rather friendly fella. He was always keeping an eye on Silus, or helping Jordan...playing with Jordan...or he was with the little Shael doing it is whatever those two did. Jordan didn't think about it much, got messy...they hunted a lot and there was always a ton of blood. Literally the cute little guy was just caked in it normally.

"Dragon-y is NOT a word actually. But I like it...so Imma use it." Jordan said to Kat and shrugging before looking over to the wolf, Yancey. The white wolf flashed and instantly became every color of the rainbow as the light danced off his fur. Once he calmed down and sniffed her hand his colors dulled and he instead became nothing more than a warm glow in opposition to the harsh flash he was moments ago. The four foot tall wolf nuzzled into Hanna. She managed to run her hands through the fur on his head, to which he flashed and transformed into his human form before looking up at her and giving her a questioning look. Jordan swiftly pulled his hands over Hanna's eyes before Yancey finished forming. "Yancey, remember you don't wear clothing as a wolf." Jordan said.

"OH, sorrysorrysorry! He yelped as he began to glow, clothing materializing form nowhere. He scratched his dirty blonde hair as he giggled, turning a bright red, obviously embarrassed of his own forgetful nature. Jordan stopped any contact with Hannah, hoping she didn't see anything form the young male she didn't need to. "Hey guys look! It's a girl!" He cheered. Silus sat there at the table and looked up and arched an eyebrow before he left it be. Zell poked his head around the corner and waved before Yancey nuzzled into Hanna again, still acting like a pup.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 26th 2014, 7:16 pm

Instead of snuggling a wolf like intended, Hanna suddenly found herself trying to snuggle a male. Almost instantly her vision was obscured by a Jordan.

“HEY! I can’t see!” Hanna twisted against his hand, not understanding the situation. Fortunately for Jordan she did not escape.

“So…” Katrina said, arching a white eyebrow. “Do you males often streak around in the nude?”

Hanna, having regained her vision, turned to Jordan. “What was that for? Oh- wolf boy was streaking?” She swiveled around to only be snuggle attacked my Yancey.

“Ouch.”
The overzealous wolf pup had bumped her skin hand. Holding her hurt hand out of reach, she used her left hand to rub Yancey’s head.

“Yes, I am female.” Hanna responded, arching an eyebrow and shooting an amused but questioning look at Jordan. Katrina was slightly amused at the sight of a tiny Hanna nearly being knocked over by a wolf child.

“Guess you guys don’t get visitors much?” Katrina mused, running her hand through her long white hair.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity March 27th 2014, 11:33 pm

"You're standing inside a pocket. No we don't get too many peoples." Jordan said as he ruffled up Yancey's hair, before Yancey began to sniff the air slightly and tug on Hanna's sleeve with big sea-foam colored eyes glowing and a bright white smile as he nuzzled into the girl slightly, Jordan looked like he was about to hit Hanna (he wasn't going to, but it looked like it.) to which Yancey responded with glowing rainbow eyes as a barrier of light fried the males hand and a low growl escaped Yancey's throat. He then looked to Katrina and waved as he moved over to her and bit his lower lip with a little wave. He was far too easily excitable when it came to new faces.

"Pocket Dimension. We're in a pocket Dimension... and you're wrong. We're in the real world." Silus corrected Jordan, seeming to know how the male confused everything altogether. Zell stepped around the corner and leaned there, glaring at Katrina and Hanna, as if expecting them to do something. He was the Patriarch of the "Clan" as the boys called themselves. He was at least expecting a proper introduction, lest he be forced to take action on his own home ground...to which woe are these creatures and whomever sent them....though that one girl looked close to a woman Sean once described.... Katrina, was it?

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 29th 2014, 1:31 am

Hanna finally gave into Yancey’s need for snuggles and just wrapped her arms around him and played with the hair on the nape of his neck. She offered Silus a smile, who was munching breakfast in the kitchen before giving Yancey her undivided attention.

Katrina chuckled at Silus and Jordan disagreeing on the definitions of where their home currently resided. Then Zell stepped out and gave them all a scowl… uh oh. Someone must have woken up a little grumpy today. He did appear to be head of that the mess of a tribe. Katrina assumed she better introduce herself as he seemed to be eyeing her warily.

“I’m Katrina, an old friend of Sean’s.” She offered a hand. Katrina was very aware of the strange texture of her hand and the sensation Zell would most likely feel when touching her skin for the first time. Hanna compared it often to a “power high” so to speak; either a heightening of their abilities or feeling stronger, one of those two. “That is Hanna, daughter of Yam and Salone.”

Hanna smiled at Zell before spotting another one of the wolves and waving at them. The little dragon seemed determined to befriend all the wolves.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum