The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Samuel Grayson's Advancement  I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Samuel Grayson's Advancement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samuel Grayson's Advancement  Empty Samuel Grayson's Advancement

Post by Nate6595 March 13th 2018, 1:18 am

Item/Character Advancement Name: The Blade from Beyond

Item/Character Advancement Description: A strange short-sword with a dark blue blade, though not purely black. There seems to be small speckles on it. It looks very similar to the night sky, the speckles being the stars and the dark blue blade being the sky. It's very pretty and nice to look at. It is held in a grayish sheath with no real design to it.

Item's Powers: The Blade from Beyond seems to have a strange aura about it. It is made from a strange and very durable metal that Sam has never even seen before. While being wielded the blade increases Sam's agility and reaction speed. While wielding the blade his speed can increase to around...100 MPH, perhaps a little more. His reaction speed also becomes faster than normal being able to respond to most physical attacks like punches, but not quick enough to be able to react to bullets. In addition, the blade carries a strange enchantment that can coat the blade in what looks to be a dark blue flame. These flames can be shot out like a projectile, but only have a short range of 35 feet. The flames do not have to be shot out, in which the blade just becomes more powerful, being able to cut through steel. After 24 hours, if the blade has not be sheathed it will reappear in the sheath.

Item/Character Advancement Weaknesses: The blade can only give Sam the stat increase when it is drawn and in his hand. If Sam drops it or has not drawn it, he does not get the stat increase. If the blade is out of the sheath for longer than 20 minutes Sam starts to get headaches, if it goes longer than 25 minutes Sam's muscles begin to ache, if longer than 45 minutes the Sam's headache will become migraines and the pain he feels will be doubled, if longer than hour Sam will pass out for an entire day. After Sam uses the blade, no matter what, when he sheathes it, Sam will lose most his energy and his actions will become limited. Dropping the blade only saps some of his energy away, but he will be less limited if he were to sheath it. When Sam uses the blade's flame the handle of the blade will become increasingly hot and if not given enough time to cool it will burn Sam's hand, it takes about 15 minutes for the blade to burn Sam's hand and about 20 minutes for Sam to be unable to wield the blade because of the heat.

XP Cost: 5 XP

(I really hope this is not too much! I was talking to a few people about it and they said it was fine, but I am worried this was way too much. Sam altogether isn't that powerful, but I figured something to give him more of an edge could be useful. I can remove stuff or make it into advancements if this is too much!)
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 675
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Samuel Grayson's Advancement  Empty Re: Samuel Grayson's Advancement

Post by Dubloon March 13th 2018, 1:32 am

Approved Until Stated Otherwise o/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Samuel Grayson's Advancement  Empty Re: Samuel Grayson's Advancement