The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

First steps in America!\(Complete)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: First steps in America!\(Complete)

Post by Jeannie Rose August 12th 2017, 4:34 pm

huh, Jeannie wondered why Alina keep saying we when talking about herself it kinda amused her cause it reminded her of Gollum from lord of the rings.

yay shopping trip them! huh well, I can teach you all about modeling! you're really pretty so you'll be good at it.

Jeannie is surprised when Malik mentioned being a doctor he never mentioned that before, how nice she thought he'd make a good doctor his funny so he could make the patients more comfortable

bath yeah that's a good idea you don't want smell like a fishy all day

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: First steps in America!\(Complete)

Post by Row August 12th 2017, 6:52 pm

Who would have thought that the man was a doctor? He did not look like one, but when was the last time Lunetta had seen a real doctor. He had to be rich, right? He also must have been super smart. Hopefully, he was not smart enough to realize she was not the real Alina. It also was great that he did not want to go look for her stuff. That was a good sign at least until they went shopping.

Jeannie also was very nice about the model thing claiming Lunetta could be one easy because she was pretty. Lunetta knew she was lying but it did feel good to be compliment by someone on the outside.

"Tha-Thank you..."
Lunetta said slowly, trying to pronounce the words as correctly as possible.

"You as a model... It's a little out of character for you my child," whispered Gia inside of Lunetta's head.

Lunetta felt most of her energy return after all the time they spent in the shade. Even though her leg hurt, she felt strong enough to apply pressure... until she applied pressure and fell. She grunted as she rolled after hitting the ground. She grabbed her right leg only to realize the pain originated from somewhere lower. It had to be her foot, ankle, or shin but she could not pinpoint it.

"Can you look at my leg, doctor?" Lunetta started striping, taking off her knee high boot and sock.

Her foot felt better from not having her cool wet socks hugging her skin so she decided to remove her other boot and sock but the relieve was only a fraction compare to the other foot. Still her feet felt much warmer. Her right foot was not swollen but her ankle was thicker than her left. It also was alittle pink.

"I hate being wet,"
she said while unzipping her collar short-sleeve shirt revealing a purple sports bra and then started working on her skirt which would reveal matching underwear.

She did not bother looking at her foot as the man would know better than her. She was good at breaking the body, not fixing it. so, it was best to leave it to the professionals.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 12th 2017, 7:57 pm

Malik blinked.
"Look at it?" He was confused for a moment.
Why was she asking him? He didn't know anything about broken bones, he just went to his apartment and they healed up.
So wh-
Oh yeah, he thought, I told her I was a doctor.
"Oh, yes! Doctor! That IS what I am after all..." He chuckled nervously as she began peeling clothing off.
He could understand not wanting to be drenched, but why exactly was this necessary while he was here?
He had to act like it didn't phase him though, because doctors see stuff like this all the time right?
He put his glasses down over his eyes and began joking around to soothe Alina.
"You should know: I haven't renewed my license since college." He chuckled.
Then the pink, swollen, and wet mess of an ankle she had came out.
He lifted his hands up with a disgusted, "Eugh..."
He never liked the way sprained, fractured, and completely broken bones looked.
That's why he usually just cut stuff off. The blood covers it up.
He reassured her though, with a simple statement.
"It's at least sprained, maybe fractured. It can't be completely broken though, so that's a plus. I would wrap it up for you, but I have no bandages anywhere. We'll have to go to the professionals-" He stopped himself, "The local hospital, for an effective fix."
He hoped he played it off well enough.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 12th 2017, 8:52 pm

your welcome, careful
Jeannie watches worriedly when Alina stumbled ouchies looks like you got a nasty boo boo,
what do you think doctor

huh we are opposite then I like playing in the water, well suppose when you're in clothes that aren't meant to play in the water, i is kinda bad.

when Alina stripped off her wet clothes Jeannie playfully whistled finding her attractive purple is a nice color. it looks good on you she then gathers up the wet clothes not wanting the hotel to get mad at her for messing up the floor.

want me to dry these off for you?oh right you should dry off too since you don't like being wet, Jeannie gets her a towel here you go
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 12th 2017, 11:40 pm

Malik was very verbose, but smart people liked to talk. It was a sure sign he had to be a doctor. She removed her skirt so that now she was just in her soaked underwear. They should be able to dry more easily now. Malik mentioned something about not having a renewed license but it had to be more doctor talk.

"We..." Lunetta finally realized she was using the wrong pronoun, "We... I mean... 'I' trust you doctor. The old license should still work."

Being a doctor was not about magic. In her family, they did not have doctors. Many people knew first aid. This would be combined with knowledge of plants and herbs to tend to wounds in the field. If things got too bad, then the family would fly the person to a real doctor but Lunetta never was privileged to that kind of treatment.  

The face Malik made after seeing Lunetta's foot made her worry. When he made is analyst, he never even touched her foot. She wondered how he could know without touching her. She also wondered if she really needed to go to a real hospital. She had never been before so the idea was scary. This added to the fact that she would have to lie to even more people and pay for it with money she did not have. The hospital was not an option. If the only thing he was missing was a bandage then maybe she could make one out of her clothes.

Then she was distracted by Jeannie complementing her. She blushed and started fiddling with her fingers.

"Y-y-you do not have... I mean... umm... how you say," unable to remember the words in English, she mumbled something in Italian.

She did not even realize that Jeannie picked up her clothes until she moved her foot and a sharp pain rain through her leg. She looked around to see Jeannie moving away.

"Wait!" she said while reaching out. "Let me have socks. They can work as bandage, right doctor? If not, I can cut my shirt."

Lunetta picked up the towel Jeannie left her while she waited. She dried her hair then moved down to her body and then legs. After removing an acceptable about of water, she draped the towel over her head which hid her eyes and her hair. This little bit of shadow made her feel more secluded and allowed her to think about her situation.

Lunetta spent too much time with these two. It was not the Voglia way to live out the lie. These people knew her face and some pieces of her background. Therefore, once she goes into the field and is seen, they could provide more info than what she was comfortable with. Overall, her plan of operating as her family has done in the pass was now dead. What made it worst was that this could have all been avoided if she just behaved on that ship.

Lunetta  wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. She wanted to do a job and relieve some stress. She wanted to speak to the elders. She wanted to do so much that she could not. How could she make the family name great again as Lunetta? The answer was simply she could not.

At a time like this, Lunetta would speak to Gia. However, she could not, further stressing her out. She was alone, despite being surrounded by people. She squeezed her hands together and brought them to her mouth. She had to break down her objective as Gia would.

She had to fix her leg so she could walk. She had to get away from these two without revealing herself. She had to get her weapons out of the blasted water. In that order, she had to focus on that while playing nice with the girl who pretended to complement her and this genius of a man who could tell an injury without even touching you.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 13th 2017, 12:30 am

you need a band aid? huh, I wouldn't use a sock that'd be smelly. and you don't want to cut your shirt up it's the only one you got right now. I can just run to the store and get some.

huh should get you some ice to put on that looks s bit swollen
Jeannie tossed the wet clothes in the dryer, then got a bag of ice and gave it to Alina ok you lay down and rest I'll be back with the band aids and then Malik can fix you up.

oh, are you hungry? I could pick something up, eating will help you get your strength back

(umm why does Lunetta think Jeannie is pretended, Jeannie doesn't lie so she means it. does she have trouble trusting people? she can trust Jeannie she is too nice to want trick anyone Smile )
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 13th 2017, 9:00 am

Malik began internally screaming.
"Yes, wrap you up... We could use the towel for now, then use the actual bandages when Jeannie gets back."
The more this charade went on, the more he panicked.
He couldn't tie up a sprained ankle, he acted like he knew but he didn't.
After getting it cleaned up and reduced the swelling he could for sure tell it was only a sprain.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 13th 2017, 11:31 am

"But..." Lunetta held her tounge, unable to argue with Jeannie.

The girl had done so much for Lunetta and without Gia's guidance, she had nobody else she could rely on or trust. She quietly nodded, like a child, as she was placed even further into debt.

"Ice?" Lunetta repeated.

She worked up the courage to place the ice on her foot, but the stinging cold was too suprising. She could not do it, not by herself. It was not until Malik had the bright idea, which was expected from an educated man like himself, to use the towel to wrap the ice on her foot.

She grunted sucking her teeth as the ice burned her skin till it was numb. Then the pain in her foot was reduced to a mere throb that was no worse than an itch. The doctor did it, and Lunetta would not make the mistake of standing up again. She laid there obeying the orders of her savior. Answering the food would prove to be a different challenge.

Lunetta's diet was not anything fancy and mainly consisted of stale bread and watery soup with the occasion vegetable or small portion of meat 2 or 3 times a week. If she was really lucky she could afford to have a gelato though she seriously doubted America could reproduce such a scared treat. So she opted not to request it. The fact that she failed so much today also weighed in on that choice. She did not deserve to treat herself after all of this. In the end, she settled by requesting this so called burger from the king of burgers.

With Jeannie gone, only Malik and Lunetta remained in the room. Lunetta had no towel to hide behind nor could she move around. She was forced to acknowledge the presence of the doctor and he deserved it.

With nothing else to do but stare at the lamp in the room whose light made Lunetta uncomfortable, she opted to hold a conversation with the man.

"Are you British like Jeannie? Do you seek, American Dream like me?"

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 13th 2017, 1:36 pm

Malik was preoccupied with his thoughts when he heard the small voice of Alina.
"Nah, I'm Aussie, mate." He said with a mock Australian accent.
"I'm American, born in Alabama. Kind of hate that state. So, I guess we should prolly get to know each other. Since we're both here and one of us is almost naked."
He chuckled at his own joke, assuming she wouldn't.
"So what about the life of the lovely Alina."
He said that slightly flirtatious, not assertively but more of a fun "why not?" type of way.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 13th 2017, 7:22 pm

[color=#FFC0CB]I'm back and I come bearing burgers from the king!/color] Jeannie comes in carrying some bags she has one of the burger king crowns on her head. she set the bags down.
she gets into the burger king one. first, she gets out and gives Alina and Malik burger king crowns

she then gets the burgers and fries out.muum good choice I love burgers, oh right the band aids, here you go doctor she hands another bag to Malik.

now you can fix her up, right I got you a surprise!

Jeannie looks on another bag. I wasn't sure where to look for band aids so I went to WalMart cause they got every thing, and looky what I found. she pulls out a t shirt that had a heart and said I love new york.

I thought it was perfect to celebrate your coming to America, I got one to cause I thought they were cute. when your foots better we can go see the statue of liberty and get our picture taken by it. cause that's something you do in new york, oh and we can go to coney island, oh and you got try new york style pizza while you're here.

she then gets a burger and fries on a plate and hands it to Alina, then gets herself one ok lunch time
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 13th 2017, 10:14 pm

Lunetta turned to Malik with a huge blush after the Aussie Comment. She remembered the word "mate" meaning to make babies. She never thought about family in that way and her brain was starting to overload. That is until he answered the question correctly. It was then that she realized that he was making a joke. She giggled if only to hide her embarrassment form taking his words serious.

"Alabama" Lunetta repeated stressing every syllable.

She remembered the United State having multiple states. It was either one of for every stripe or one for every star. Alabama was not one she was familiar with.

Then he started laughing at a comment about her being nearly naked. She did not understand what was funny.

"Do Americans normally laugh at people in underwear? Would I laugh if you were in underwear?" She turned away to look at out the window.

Lunetta sighed after being asked about her life. She pulled her left leg closer to her chest and stayed quiet. There was a long pause before she found an acceptable answer.

"Have you ever have a goal? Something you worked your whole life to complete," she asked, "And when you finally reach the end, you feel complete. I..."

Before Lunetta could finish, Jeannie returned baring food and crowns. These were not the golden variety but instead a paper children's toy. It was very silly but she still wore it. Did she not care about looking like a child? Lunetta held the crown in her hand and looked back at Jeannie.

The next gift was a t-shirt which read "I <3 New York." It was not something Lunetta could see herself wearing on a normal day. While her clothes were being dried, she put it on. The shirt was very long and just barely covered her underwear should she had stood up. Hiding a good portion of her body from the light was much more relieving.

Lunetta set the crown beside her and inspected the food. The yellow potato sticks were hot and had salt lightly sprinkled over it. She picked one up and took a small bite. It nearly burnt her tongue. However, the it beat stale bread and soup. It took all her self-control not to greedily stuff her mouth. She moved to the burger which was also much better then her normal diet. She took small bites worried about getting sauces on her face.

She could not help but smile as he learned the new flavors of this American Food, almost forgeting about the answer to Malik's question.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 13th 2017, 10:54 pm

Jeannie smiled watching Alina try American foodgood huh, is it your first time trying it?you'll like America, if you like yummy food all the states have their own interesting treats.

she is happy when Alina tried the shirt on yay you like it! looks nice.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 14th 2017, 10:55 am

Malik sighed.
He never wrapped up a sprain before, but he did see it in a pretty accurate movie once.
"Zhis is a nasty sprain dangling." He said with a perfect German accent.
He loved mercenary work, if not the food and the parties you get to sneak into, for the languages he ended up learning. He always loved the fact he could mimic any accent near perfectly.

After wrapping up Alina's leg humanly well, he finally decided to take note of the crown.
"Well, my name DOES mean king..." He put it on and strutted around.
He looked to Alina.
"How are your delicacies, maddam." He said, this time using a British accent.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 15th 2017, 11:32 pm

Lunetta inspected her foot after Malik.

"Did you make some friends while I slept." whispered a voice in Lunetta's head.

Lunetta could not help but smile. She place some pressure on her foot was able to hold some weight with a like sting.

Lunetta turned to Malik and smiled a little. "I have not learned all the proper words doctor. You have to teach me them."  

Lunetta turned to Jeannie who seemed happy that she was wearing the shirt the girl bought her. Maybe she would wear it more then once, to be nice. She put on the crown and then covered her face, embarrassed. Despite her nervousness, she was starting to enjoy the two's company. Maybe she could pretend to be the girl a little longer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is she?" growled a man, "We even higher that mercenary to watch her off the boat. Did he lose her?"

"Sir, public transportation was always a terrible idea. Why couldn't we transport her here ourselves?" asked the butler.

"I told you before," scold the man, "Our girl wants a normal life. She does not like the family business. I doubt she even knows I hired someone to watch over her."

"I will call the man now sir," The butler left the room and pulled out a phone calling Dire.

Before the phone ran again, the man yelled while smashing a table. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS STUCK IN ITALY WITH OUT AN ID OR PASSPORT. I DON'T CARE IF SHE FELL ASLEEP ON A BUS. YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO WATCH HER."

The butler shook his head while waiting for dire to answer. Hopefully, the man was tracking down the thief now.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 16th 2017, 1:20 am

yay royal burger party! Jeannie smiles when Alina' decided to put the crown on and play along.

so does your foot feel any better? she looks curiously at her leg
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 16th 2017, 3:07 pm

Malik was still strutting around, eating his burger when his phone buzzed.
"Aw, crap... I've gotta take this. It's my emp-" He paused and looked at Alina.
"Nurse... She's sort of taking over for the time of my vacation."

He stepped outside the door and began talking with a full mouth of food.
"Howdy-do, rich guy. Don't worry, everything is going smoothly."

The man on the other end exhaled. "Is that so? THEN WHY IS MY DAUGHTER SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM, BUYING ANOTHER TICKET?!"

He scowled. "That's not possible, she's right here in this hotel room. I've been following her since the docking at Italy. Kinda creepy, by the way. Twenty-one year old following around an eighteen year old."

"Obviously, the girl you are following around is the thief who stole my daughter's ticket. You are in no way the fault of this, but you're going to be the one to clean it up."

"That, my friend, is gonna cost you extra... It's not my fault you all fucked up."

"Fine, how much? Two million?"

"Sounds great to me. What're we talking? I can injure her." He said indifferently.

"Make sure she screams."

"You got it, asshole. Call you when it's time to transfer some money. Oh, bee-tee-dubs... I need that in cash." He smiled.

"What?!" The man gasped

"Buh-bye!" He hung up and strolled back in.
Now he just needed to get Jeannie out of the room, take the bandages off her ankle, take a picture of the sprain.
All while not seeming creepy.
Yeah, right...

"Hey, Jeannie! I wonder if she's ever seen Time's Square! Maybe you should go start the car up, I've gotta take one more look at that sprain... Now that my nurse sent me a reference sheet."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top