The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
First steps in America!\(Complete) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

First steps in America!\(Complete)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First steps in America!\(Complete) Empty First steps in America!(Complete)

Post by Row August 8th 2017, 7:00 pm

Lunetta stood in the shade of the mast hiding from the sun. The ride out of the Mediterranean was not the most pleasant. For one, the skies had been clear allowing the sun to bombard the ship with its burning rays. This was something the girl learned quickly when she found her neck stinging with the slightest brush of her collar. Pale skin and sun were two things that never fitted together. The other issue was the horrible feeling of being in such strong light. It hurt her eyes, made her tired, and kept her guardian quiet. Such long periods of silence were completely nerve racking to Lunetta. The only thing worst was having to constantly tell people to leave her alone and stop treating her like a child.

That is not to say the ride was completely terrible. After hitting the Atlantic, Lunetta started coming out at night and above her was every star in the universe. With no pesky city lights to scare them off, she could just lay down on the superstructure and gaze into the vast sky. She almost cried on the first night, and last night she felt a tear running down her face knowing it was going to be the last time she could watch the sky in such peace. She found herself dozing off until the ship's whistle blasted the ship's navigation intentions. It got really old when they left the harbor in Sicily. She covered her ears and fought the urged to go below deck.

"My child, you could always go inside," whispered a voice.

Lunetta shook her head, despite nobody being around her, and stood up just barely keeping within the shadows.

'Alina! We told you to stay off the mast. It's dangerous!' Shouted a man in Italian.

Lunetta closed her eyes trying to tune out the man's voice. This was not the first time they kicked her out of her resting spot, preaching something about it being dangerous. Did they even know what danger was? Lunetta doubted it. Normally she would just climb down to shut the man up but this time was different. She needed to see land. There was very little time to escape this wretched boat. Her bag was packed and as soon as they got close to the pier, she planned to jump off. So she leaned back against the wall and folded her arms.

When the man started climbing the superstructure, Lunetta slid down the wall. She rolled on the ground and walked towards the bow of the ship. It would only take a few minutes before the ship would be close enough to jump off. The only problem was that the crew was out to restrain her. In addition, she was out of the shade so she felt much weaker. If she was going to make the jump, she would have to start her sprint from a much darker place. She watched as the crew tried to box her in warning her that they did not want to hurt her. Turning back around to see the pier, she decided to turn herself in. It would be too much work to make a scene now, especially with someone else's passport.

They brought her into her cabin and forbid her from leaving until the ship moored. She closed the door, catching a glimpse of what looked like a man posting a watch. They were intent on keeping her contain. With no one around, she fell into her bed. Well technically, it belonged to Alina Rosina, a future college student, but she was nice enough to "loan" Lunetta her ticket after falling asleep on the bus. Lunetta rolled onto her back and exhaled. She was never good with people. She hated challenging others outside of work. It took a lot of mental energy, energy that could be used running around in the sun.

There was a loud blast followed by the captain announcing the end of this "wonderful voyage." One of the crewmembers banged on the door but Lunetta ignored any further noise that came from that way. Her focus was the few things she could see out of her small window, a window most men would never be able to fit through. Then it hit her. She jumped out of bed and sized up the window. It would be a tight fit but she could get through. The problem was her stuff.

She tied two sheets together and then attached one end to her backpack. The other end was attached to a pipe that supplied air conditioning. Then she tried to open the door slowly but the crew stood in the entrance glaring at her.

"We told you already, you will be the last person to leave so we can contact your parents."

Lunetta lowered her head, pretending to feel bad and closed the door. Then she locked it and ran to the window. Failing to open it, she looked around the room and spotted a vase. It was small enough to go through, but could Lunetta break the window. SMASH. The answer, yes! As she pushed out the remaining glass, she heard the crew battering the door and calling her name... well really it was the college girls name but she knew who they were talking too. Lunetta forced her backpack through and then squeezed out the porthole. She hanged on the side of the ship to see the pier and a crowd slowly growing.

Sweat rolled down her face as she tried to hide her face. She wrapped the sheet around one of her feet as she reached into her backpack. A couple pairs of underwear slipped out and blew into the sea before she managed to pull out a dark purple jacket with a hood. By now the crowd was going crazy, unsure if they should be worried for the girl or cheer her little stun on. One of the crew members on the top deck of the ship threw down a rope and called "her" name to bring her attention to the rope. Shortly after, the crowd was cheering on the name Alina. Lunetta finally unwrapped her foot in time to feel the sheets being pulled back up. She had little time to make her jump. The pier was a dozen feet away and the sun was beaming on her.

Lunetta groan as she fought through the suns rays. She held on to the sheet with one hand while holding a knife in the other. Her feet pushed off the ship so that she was standing, sort of, on the hull. Then she walked away from the pier before letting the sheet swing back like a pendulum. More sweat drenched her shirt. After repeating this 3 more times, she ran with the momentum and then cut the sheet a few feet before it reached its maximum height and jumped. She swung her backpack by the sheet so that she could catch something on the pier, but she was too short. Her backpack slammed onto the ground and was pulled off the pier as she plummeted towards the water. If only she was out of the light.

Her first thought was to use her powers as soon as she fell into the shade of the pier but that would give away too much. She had no choice but to sink with her failure. She hit the water and sunk a few feet underneath. The water was not very clear so it blocked some of the light and gave her enough strength to swim back to the surface. There she breast stroked as far from the boat as fast as she could... which was not very fast at all.

Last edited by Row on August 19th 2017, 3:01 pm; edited 5 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
First steps in America!\(Complete) Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

First steps in America!\(Complete) Empty Re: First steps in America!\(Complete)

Post by Jeannie Rose August 9th 2017, 3:17 am

what a lovely day Jeannie thoughtFirst steps in America!\(Complete) Jeannie_at_the_beach_6_by_ccrgameman-dblf833 setting on the pier. she was enjoying the nice sunny day at the beach, deciding to try some fishing.

when some commotion from a crowd something about a boat caught her attention she looked over to see what was going on.  she noticed something a splash in the water, huh maybe she'd have better luck on that side of the water. no that wasn't a fish a girl struggling to swim, was she hurt?

don't  worry sweetie helps on the way she took off her hat and put her sun glasses in it. Leaving it with her fishing stuff she jumped off the pier and swam to the girl as quickly as she could.  huh, the girl was definitely sick or something as she seemed to barely have enough strength to stay afloat. poor kid why was she swimming around in the ocean with a cold?

easy sweetie I got you she puts her arm around Lunetta and helped her swim  to the shore.
once there she looked to see if the girl was ok
you ok sweetie? did you get a cramp or somthing
she noticed how sweaty she was or did you get a  heat stroke, hold on with catlike grace Jeannie scaled up on of the pillars of the pier and retrieved her hat, she climbed back down to  Lunetta and plopped the hat on her head.
there that'll get the sun off you a bit till we can get you in the shade, think you can walk, I can carry you if you can't. but we really should get you out of the sun think you got a bit of heat exhaustion, oh yeah I'm Jeannie what's our name?

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on August 26th 2017, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 9th 2017, 5:26 pm

The Demonic Dire hated boats, always got seasick.
He hated spying on people, unprofessional.
He hated pretty much everything as he got off the boat.
He was contracted to spy on some girl named Alina Rosina, and he was doing a very bad job at that.
Sadly, he wasn't there to kill her. He was just there to observe her trip, and be sure everything went smoothly. He normally never did that kind of work, but the clients were paying HEFTY money.

He meandered amongst the crowd trying to find Alina, to no avail, of course. He then began to take some risky measures by climbing up onto railings and looking on top of some boxes.
He had nearly given up, until he saw the group of people.
"Hm. Wonder what's going on over here..."
He finally made his way over to find nothing on the side of the boat.
He didn't spot the person in the water until someone pointed her out, being saved by a blonde with pink streaks in her hair.
"Heh. That looks kinda like Jeannie saving my contract from the water."
He looked a bit more to see that's exactly what's happening.
"No... Jeannie get away from her..."

He made his way down the street, acting like he didn't know she was there, then looked with exaggerated awe.
"Jeannie, is that you? Oh my gosh, such a small world am I right? Who's this?" He said looking at the girl.
She didn't look like an Alina.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 9th 2017, 8:42 pm

It did not take long for the sun to start sapping away Lunetta's energy. She struggled to stay afloat and fought the urged to sink into the dark murky waters. The only thing on her mind was making it to America. She did not care about the crowd, the ship capturing her, losing her belongings, nor being found out. She had been out in the sun far too long. Her neck burned as the sun poked through the water. Finally her body gave out forcing her swallow the disgusting sea water as she slowly drowned. She had failed Gia.

As Lunetta’s body was slowly pulled into the water, she felt something grab her. Her first instinct was to struggle. She could not allow herself to be captured by the ship. They would find out she was a fake. Her body did not agree though and moved as if each limb had 20 pound weights strapped to her hands and feet. Any successful response was followed by the same burning sensation on her neck, but instead, it burned everything except her skin.

Lunetta coughed as her head was pulled to the surface. Then the sun swiped away her last bit of energy, causing her to lose conscience. She heard a voice, though she could barely make out any words. She wished it was Gia, but the burn was proof enough Gia could not talk.

Lunetta woke up after a few seconds of feeling the sun dye her face pink. She slowly opened her eyes only to be blinded by the harsh solar light. Then she heard the voice again. It was soft and soothing unlike Gia’s voice. This time she could tell it belonged to a girl. While Lunetta struggled to understand it her words, she knew she was not on the ship and mumble her thanks in Italian.

Lunetta’s body felt much cooler and her arms tingled.

“Mia… Giacca,” she tried to lean forward but the sun held her in place.

Suddenly she felt a cool shade over her face. Her eyes slowly opened and moved to the girl in front of her. At first the girl appeared normal but as Lunetta’s sight improved, she noticed a few anomalies. The girl’s green eyes reminded her of those on a cat. Then her eyes dropped to the piece of metal on the girl’s noise. She had never seen anyone in Voglia wear such an accessory. Who was this girl?

Lunetta’s strength slowly returned but she could only tremble as she looked into those feline eyes. Before Lunetta could build up enough courage to talk, the girl started chatting away. Her name was Jeannie.

Lunetta’s struggled to respond. Her brain worked in Italian not English. She could speak English, but she never practiced with anyone but Gia who was also new to the language. Lunetta lowered her head as she struggled to separate her urge to speak Italian and desire to speak English. After realizing the woman thought she was sick from being in the sun, Lunetta paniced for a moment. She apologized in Italian and tried to stand up, only to grow dizzy and fall.

“She knows not of Voglia’s Chosen…” whisper a voice in Lunetta’s head.

Lunetta calmed down after hearing Gia’s words. Then she felt Jeannie help her up, which forced her to apologize again. Lunetta also wanted to apologize to Gia for being force to rely on this stranger but she could not risk giving Jeannie any clues. Lunetta cycled through the Jeannie’s words, muttering the ideas in Italian until she remembered the last question.

“Nome.” Lunetta announced, after forgetting to give hers, “My name…”

Lunetta paused. Right now she was impersonating some college student. She was sure she dropped her backpack in the ocean, so Jeannie could not have seen the fake id or her weapons. So the question was… does she continue to pretend, give her real name, or make up something?

Option one was out of the question. The crew and the crowd knew that name and would be actively looking for her until they realize that the real girl was stuck in Italy. Then Lunetta would have made an enemy out of the country for sure. Option two was just as dangerous if she was found out to be the one who stole that college girl’s identity. There would be no where she could hide. This led to the last option.

“I am...” Before she could finish, a man ran down the pier to greet Jeannie.

Lunetta looked up at the man, keeping her eyes just under the hat. Despite calling the cat eye girl, the man stared at Lunetta. She knew situation just became worst. This man had a purpose. She did not know if he was from the crowd or a member of the ship. However, he knew something. Now the problem was, just like the man said, who was “she”?

Lunetta Voglia, the successor of the Voglia family and one of Voglia Chosen, an inexperience hitman, A runt who survives by hiding among the strong, a coward who had to steal the identity and, possibly, future from an aspiring girl seeking to further her education, a weakling whose unable to break out of a ship without nearly dying, and the most unworthy person to host a shard of Gia.

Lunetta took her eyes off of the man and stared at the ground. She needed to give an answer, but how could she? She knew nothing of this guy. She lifted her head again keeping her eyes under the rim of her hat.

“Perdonami, but from where… I come from, one shares… their name before… asking of others.”
Her words were slow and weak due to taking so many breathes inbetween, but the man should have been able to hear them clearly.

While Lunetta face the man, she did not actually look at him. Instead Lunetta’s eyes darted between Jeannie and her own legs as she tested their strength. While the sun still shined over her arms, her legs and body were covered by her shirt and skirt. She would last much longer as long as her hat did not fall off. Her legs, however, were still weak and sore leading her to believe that she might have injured them on the fall into the water. So she would have to stall, as she built up the strength to flee.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 9th 2017, 11:22 pm

Jeannie was happy the girl was talking even though she wasn't making much sense.
My ... Jacket,? what then the girl started to try and speak English but wasn't getting too far before she could get her name out Jeannie heard a voice and looked over to see her friend Dire

she smiles and waved to him yup it's me I'm not sure who she is we just meet, will I saved her from drowning guess that kinda counts.

Perdonami“Mia… Giacca ? oh, Jeannie figures out what she was saying kinda oh I get it tu parli italiano?

Sono Jeannie
she points to herself Lui è Malik she points to Malik, hopefully, he didn't mind her telling the girl his real name cause dire sounded scary and she was already nervous. sensing her nervousness  Jeannie  tries to  calm her down

Siamo amichevoli, Non preoccuparti che tu sia al sicuro Quindi qual'è il tuo nome? Jeannie noticed her legs shaking did she hurt them when she fell, the girl seemed quite weak.

Dovremmo prendere da qualche parte per riposare
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 10th 2017, 5:26 pm

Malik smiled when they started speaking foreign, "Sai che posso sentirti, giusto?" He said with a good accent, but horrible pronunciation.
Alina's comment frustrated him, he wasn't used to this. Normally he didn't ask questions, he'd just stab or shoot and be done with it.
He couldn't do that for TWO reasons now, Jeannie and the fact he was contracted to be sure she DIDN'T get killed.

His brown irises washed over with red for a split second, "What she said."
He kept his annoyance hidden behind a smile, but he was sure it was evident he was frustrated.

"Così, ho visto la tua grande trovata sulla barca. Ora, io odio folle tanto quanto il prossimo ragazzo, ma io non li odio più di tanto."
He hoped all this was translating out well enough for her, he was getting at how she just hopped on out of the boat.
"Cos'era?" His tone was screaming: "Try me, I dare you."

[[OOC: Google translate is a blessing on me rn lol]]

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 10th 2017, 9:02 pm

so she fell off a boat? Jeannie was trying figure out what was going on. huh so did you see what happened Malik? she was in the water already when I found her.

so what are you doing here? are you on vacation too? there so many fun things to see in new York it's a great vacation spot

she smiled, happy to see her friend even if it was under odd circumstances then again odd was normal when it came to her and Malik so she guessed it was too big of a deal.

(yup Jeannie knows a bunch of different languages and the person that plays Jeannie know google translate Smile )
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 10th 2017, 9:52 pm

(OOC: ok how about we just say we are speaking Italian instead of actually speaking Italian... I only did it to make my character feel foreign and i am not well verse in the language at all. Nor do I want to talk through google translator.)

While it was nice to hear her own native tongue, her goal for coming to America was not to live like an Italian. She rather be a cowgirl in Texas or start up a family, free of the corruption of her brothers and sisters. Also, this Malik fellow just sounded creepy when he said he could feel her. She was sure he did not mean to say that and was just an amateur but now she could not get the words out of her head. Her face blushed and she started trembling again. She inched towards Jeannie like a child to their mother before attempting to speak.

"Uhh... how you say... Sorry. Yes I Italian but I speak English. So can practice, si?" Lunetta rushed through her words lowering her head again.

Still Malik mentioned something about her falling off the boat so maybe he did see her. As much as she wanted to get away from the lie, she was force to keep living it until she got away from everyone.

"My name is... Alina." Lunetta lied while clinging to Jeannie.

Hopefully, they would buy it. If they did not, then at least the Lunetta was in the shade. She could feel her strength returning, despite her injured leg. While she was not ready for a fight, she was positive she could make a run for it. Should the man give her trouble.

"I here to pursue... how Americans say it? The American Dream!"

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 10th 2017, 11:17 pm

(yeah that sounds good having to translate everything is a pain)
ok that's a good idea since your in America.can't hope you just keep running into people that speak Italian. besides mine's a bit rusty that fashion show in Milan was quite some time ago, careful Jeannie slips Alina arm over her shoulder so she can better hold the girl up.

Alina, huh that's a pretty name. huh, you seem quite tried from your ordeal if you like I can take you back to the hotel I'm staying at.

then after you get some rest we can see about helping you with your dream, huh might want to get you some dry clothes too. luckily we are about the same size, so you can borrow some of mine. tell we can get you some of your own.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 11th 2017, 4:35 pm

Malik took a sigh of relief when he heard her say her name was Alina.
He almost thought he lost the person he was tracking.
He stayed a good distance away from Alina, but crouched a tad just to make it evident he was talking to her.
"Well, America is AMAZING, don't get me wrong. Just don't get tied up in the bad side of it, you can't get out once you're in."
He said this with a genuine tone, for he's experienced it himself.
Even today, his hardcore mercenary past haunts him.
He hoped Alina would make it and change the world in a way he always wanted to.
"Well, I'm down if there's room for another."

[[OOC: Sorry this one is so short.]]

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 12th 2017, 2:30 am

"Good choice my child," whispered Gia inside of Lunetta's head.

Lunetta smiled. Not only did she please Gia, the man seemed to become much calmer after she gave that name. While it might bite her later, she did not plan to live the life of some college kid for too long. She heard how expensive it was to go to such a fancy school. It was suppose to be 2 no 10 times more expensive then the trip to the boat. These were things Lunetta could never afford which was why she stole the ticket in the first place. Voglia never needed money outside of a few short interactions with the outside world. Internally everything was gifted through merit or hard work. That life was gone now.

Lunetta turned to Jeannie after Jeannie placed her arms over Lunetta's shoulders. The offer would be greatly appreciated. She had more time to pick her words so it was also much easier to talk.

"Grazie. I lost stuff in water when I fell." she said turning back to the ground.

Even though Lunetta was grateful, it did not take away the fact that she was being forced to rely on this stranger. Maybe if she did not lie about her name, she would feel more safe. She let out a sigh, almost missing the next thing Jeannie said. Lunetta was force to fake a smile because it was not hers but the college girl's name which was pretty. She was not blessed with such a thing. Her name was just a reminder of how she was a runt. Still it was her name.

Then the conversation went south for Lunetta. While she could say she was seeking the "American Dream," Lunetta's dream was not something that could be shared among the common masses under this ego. Worst yet, she never thought about an alibi for coming to America at this age. On the boat, she lied and said she was a college student in order to stay in character, but she was past that point now. Her goals were to recover and move out. She needed money, to find her weapons, and some fake ids.

As of right now, she had nothing. She could not even prove she was born in Italy given the fact that the Voglia do not keep records of that stuff. She was a nobody to the world, like her ancestors before her all the way up to Gia. This posted a bigger problem since she lost her backpack and had nothing but the clothes on her back. She did not even have her weapons to protect herself. She could not disrespect her family like that. Those items were to be past down generation to generation.

As much as she hated it, she needed to be Alina until she could run away as Lunetta. To do that she had to find a dream... that did not involve something expensive like college.

"So where you live? What you Americans do to survive in world?" she asked both Malik and Jeannie.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 12th 2017, 2:43 am

american?no, I'm British sweetie, I just visit America on vacation cause they have a lot of cool stuff to see and do. I live in London.

survive in the world?  you mean like a job? I'm a model

your stuff in the water, would you like us to try and find you stuff?

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on August 12th 2017, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 12th 2017, 11:16 am

"Ah a Brit," Lunetta said surprised, "We never met one."

This was the most truthful thing Lunetta said all day. She rarely had time to interact with people other then a few italians and her family. Her words came out without her thinking, luckly still in English. Because Gia's soul is inside of her, she sometimes includes both of them when refering to herself. Over time, it became a habit especially when using Gia's blessings. She was unable to catch her slip up due to another surprise. Jeannie was a model! While Lunetta did not fully understand what a model was, she knew they were always good looking and got paid a lot.

Lunetta could only gasp at the girl's achievements. This was short lived. When Jeannie offered to help find her stuff, Lunetta's heart dropped. This was a bad idea for multiple reasons. One, it would involve going back to the ground and risk being asked a bunch of questions or being captured by the crew hands. Two, it would involve going back out into the sun which Lunetta had enough of. Three, if they saw what was in the bag, her identity would be exposed. What normal person comes to a new country with weapons, especially as finely crafted as hers.

"No no no no, It okay. Uhh. We could replace easy. Water ruin things, makes things bad. Water dirty too. We would prefer bath, yes?" Lunetta started sweating again, hoping the girl would not push anything further, "We also would like to learn about the Model."

She did not even think about Malik and what he might do.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 12th 2017, 1:39 pm

Malik stood blank faced when the question came up of what he did for a living.
He never really considered what he would tell people outside of work.
Normally he just said he was a mercenary and laugh it off.
He can't do that here.
"I'm a doctor." He said completely out of place and in a quite panicked state.

He regained his cool when she started talking about her lost stuff.
His employers payed a TON of money in advance, so he could use that money and get more money ultimately.
"Yeah, we can get you stuff that's MUCH cooler."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 12th 2017, 4:34 pm

huh, Jeannie wondered why Alina keep saying we when talking about herself it kinda amused her cause it reminded her of Gollum from lord of the rings.

yay shopping trip them! huh well, I can teach you all about modeling! you're really pretty so you'll be good at it.

Jeannie is surprised when Malik mentioned being a doctor he never mentioned that before, how nice she thought he'd make a good doctor his funny so he could make the patients more comfortable

bath yeah that's a good idea you don't want smell like a fishy all day
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top