The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Darkstar
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 pm by Vorik

» RED ALERT!!!!!
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:35 pm by Darkstar

» Steelheart Industries
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:28 pm by Darkstar

» COOKING WITH DANGER!
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» Cat Hunt
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:00 am by Cynical_Aspie

» This Time With Gusto
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:26 pm by Tybrid

» Lingering Senitments
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:52 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2024, 10:32 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 5:44 pm by Vorik

» The Hell Hole that is Home
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:32 pm by Cerek

» The birds of expedience
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:24 pm by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFirst steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_voting_barFirst steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFirst steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_voting_barFirst steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Darkstar
Sage
ProwlerKnight
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

First steps in America!\(Complete)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: First steps in America!\(Complete)

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 16th 2017, 3:07 pm

Malik was still strutting around, eating his burger when his phone buzzed.
"Aw, crap... I've gotta take this. It's my emp-" He paused and looked at Alina.
"Nurse... She's sort of taking over for the time of my vacation."

He stepped outside the door and began talking with a full mouth of food.
"Howdy-do, rich guy. Don't worry, everything is going smoothly."

The man on the other end exhaled. "Is that so? THEN WHY IS MY DAUGHTER SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM, BUYING ANOTHER TICKET?!"

He scowled. "That's not possible, she's right here in this hotel room. I've been following her since the docking at Italy. Kinda creepy, by the way. Twenty-one year old following around an eighteen year old."

"Obviously, the girl you are following around is the thief who stole my daughter's ticket. You are in no way the fault of this, but you're going to be the one to clean it up."

"That, my friend, is gonna cost you extra... It's not my fault you all fucked up."

"Fine, how much? Two million?"

"Sounds great to me. What're we talking? I can injure her." He said indifferently.

"Make sure she screams."

"You got it, asshole. Call you when it's time to transfer some money. Oh, bee-tee-dubs... I need that in cash." He smiled.

"What?!" The man gasped

"Buh-bye!" He hung up and strolled back in.
Now he just needed to get Jeannie out of the room, take the bandages off her ankle, take a picture of the sprain.
All while not seeming creepy.
Yeah, right...

"Hey, Jeannie! I wonder if she's ever seen Time's Square! Maybe you should go start the car up, I've gotta take one more look at that sprain... Now that my nurse sent me a reference sheet."

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: First steps in America!\(Complete)

Post by Jeannie Rose August 16th 2017, 3:56 pm

oh yeah you got to see time Square when in new york. she then realized she was still in her swim suit,huh no wonder people were staring at,  the burger king and Walmart, beat they liked what they saw I probably should change into something better for running about.

she pulls on her new York t shirt and some red sweat pants.First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 A10310ebdc010e6d936724b7e4720fdc--junk-food-food-networktrisha then looks over at  Alina oh your clothes should be done soon, so remember to grab your pants on the way out ok
she smiles and goes to start the car huh she hopes they all fit she didn't plan on having travel buddies when renting her car. will her and  Alina are pretty small so should work.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2489
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 16th 2017, 9:46 pm

Dire turned to "Alina" and gave her a frown.
"So... I need you to lay down on this bed, take the bandages off, and stand on the leg that hurts... Sorry, if this seems off. I just don't like hurting people, but it's part of the job. Seems we've both been lying to each other..."

He didn't want to sound sinister, but he assumed he did.
He didn't plan on killing her, he just needed to get this job done. Then he planned on helping... Whoever this was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 17th 2017, 8:43 pm

Lunetta turned to Dire confused until the second part of his statement clicked. Doctors don't hurt people. Lunetta knew for a fact that stepping on her leg without the support would make everything worst. She frowned while shaking her head.

"No... how... I" Lunetta could not put together her thoughts as her brain pieced together what Malik said.

Her eyes darted around the room, noticing the window and the lamp. She refused to get caught now, especially by this cunning fox. With no weapons and hurt foot, she did the only thing she could. She picked up her plate and threw it at Malik's head. Then she turned around and tried to hop to the light switch using her free leg.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 17th 2017, 9:21 pm

Jeannie gets bored waiting and goes to check on them, you guys ok? she was confused as she came through the door and saw plates flying Alina hoping about
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 17th 2017, 9:30 pm

Of all the things that have been thrown at him, a plate was new.
The plate smacked off his head and shattered on the ground. It wasn't too hard, but it was enough.
"What the hell?" He said, frustrated.
"I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want the truth! Tell me what is going on! I can help."
He was trying to keep her from throwing whatever was next in her arsenal of random objects.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row August 18th 2017, 5:15 pm

(Sorry guys. I will be gone for a while so i am going to end this early. We have to finish this another time! Thank you for playing.)

Lunetta turned off the lights so that the only source of light in the room was the window. Though the room did not get much darker, it was enough to allow Lunetta to regain her normal strength. When Jeannie walked in, Lunetta made her move.

Lunetta limped to the girl hide behind her, "Sorry..."

Only after getting behind her, Lunetta ran out the hall, nearly falling over each time she landed on her bad foot. She ran into the elevator and set it to floor one. While the doors were closing, she broke through the emergency exit which was darker then the hallways. From here she made her escape.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
First steps in America!\(Complete) - Page 3 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 18th 2017, 6:28 pm

Dire watched as the imposter limped her way down to the elevator and escaped.
By the time he made it down the stairs, she was gone.
He couldn't hope to find her.
"Shit..."
He felt upset about losing her, but he felt they'd meet again soon.

After thinking that, he shrugged.
"Hey, Jeannie, wanna go to lunch again?"
He asked with a smile.
(Just giving this a nice ending.)

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 18th 2017, 8:05 pm

sorry for what? Jeannie confused watches Alina leave, then Malik mentioned lunch well she was always hungry so she never turned down food and smiles, ok no trip to new yorks compete without Coney Dogs. huh, hope Alina ok wonder why she took off
hope we get to see her again she was nice.
ok of to second lunch then

(yeah it was fun when you come back Lunetta and Jeannie should have some more adventures liked where their friendship was going)
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top