The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Pori Pori I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pori Pori

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pori Pori Empty Pori Pori

Post by Row December 2nd 2017, 12:06 am

Poring Flan

"Can I be a heroine, if I try?"

The Bio

Hero Name: None
Title: Slime Monster
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Slime
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Cyan
Height: 4ft
Weight: 220
Blood type: Other

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

Poring can be describe as a happy, aloof, curious, and mischievous girl. She has hid most of her life from the very humans she wished to play with and dreams to one day be able to play with them. When she does come out, she admires all the little things. From the floating water vapors in the sky, to the magic invisible walls that hold the colorful foods. If she was allowed, she would just jump from thing to thing and study it. However part of coming out of hiding involves interacting with the humans.

When imitating the humans, Poring knows she has to pretend she has a human body and follow all the human rules but there is so much she doesn't know. She lacks a true understanding human biology. She constantly forgets that when they get hurt, they cannot just regrow and fix up the body by drinking water or eating food. After realizing that she made a mistake, she tries fake the correct response but sometimes she over does it and makes it dramatic.

Poring puts a great deal of value into human life. She tries to help people, even when she does not know what to do. When they become scared of her, she panics and tries to do things that she believes makes her not dangerous. When angered she forgets everything about blending in and tries to grow bigger and rampages. After realizing the damage she done, or learning that she hurt someone, she becomes depress and runs off to hide.

The Story

Everything was dark. She was scared. There were voices but she could not remember what was said. One voice belonged to a man. Then a pain filled her body after the mans voice went quiet. After the pain ceased, her body grew cold. This cycle repeated until a loud sound woke her up.

The slime core woke up in a tube and saw a woman in a black hood. This woman was destroying a bunch of metal boxes and stuck an axe through the tube. Red water spewed out and the dark blue core slipped out onto water onto on the ground. The core rolled its way onto the woman as she left the room. Upon arriving at the woman's home. The slime core crawled into a corner of the home, out of site, and watched the woman studying every movement and word that came out her mouth.

The core scavenged for food that was left out or thrown into the trash. For a month it continued this practiced until one day the woman started a bubble bath. When she left the room, the slime crawled into the tub and started absorbing the water. The woman returned and enter the tub. The core started converting the water and calories into slime until she had the While the woman was taking a bath the slime core slowly absorbed the water and replaced it with her own slime until the woman discovered the creature in the bath. In a panic, the woman started trashing  in the pool of slime. The slime core wrapped its slime around her body to restrict her movement.

Finally the woman gave up. Closing her eyes, she hoped her death would be painless and quick. After a few minutes she felt the slime releasing her body. She opened one eye and saw and head. The slime reshaped herself to look like the woman and was staring deeply at her face. The woman awkwardly smiled, not sure what to do, and to her surprised, the slime smiled back and giggled. Then it hugged her while rubbing its head on her cheek. The woman realized that the creature was not evil.

The woman studied the creature as it wander around the house like child. When the creature showed signs of being capable of speech, she named it Poring, after the creature in a video game. Poring quickly learned to talk, properly mimic the shape of the woman. Then the woman took Poring to the mall and abandoned her. After being revealed and called a monster, Poring went into a tantrum demanding people stop calling her a monster. As the policed arrived and attacked her, she started eating and absorbing water to grow in size. Then the policed stopped shooting because she absorbed a little girl. Poring snapped out of her rage and freed the girl. After which the policed unleashed another round of gun fire. Pori pretended die and her core crawled away.

Over the next few months she watched and learned about human society. She continued practiced her mimic the shape of different human and learned different sayings and reactions. Then she would make a disguise and try to move about on the surface until she messes up and blows her disguise. She hopes, one day she can live in peace without fear of being monster. Until that day comes, she continues to practice what the woman taught her.

The Priority

1. Agility 3
2. Endurance 1
3. Reaction 4
4. Strength 2

The Powers

Poring "body" is a small crystal ball called a slime core. This core secretes slime which forms her slime body which protects the core and allows her to interact with the world. The core controls the slime's shape and density.

Poring uses the slime to digest any organic matter and most toxic without fear of death. This increase her calorie count so she can create more slime. She can absorb water to make more slime. She also can reabsorb her slime to recover used calories.

The Weaknesses

She only can control the slime connected to her slime core.

Mind altering effects from toxic and drugs affect her twice as fast as the average person and are twice as strong. (However, the speed it takes for the drug is inversely relative to her size. The bigger she is, the longer it takes.)

Using water to increase her slime's mass slows her movements and the response time of her slime. If she collects too much slime created from water, about 75% of her slime body will collapse into water and become unusable. If her slime body makes contact with large bodies of water (bigger then her), it dissolves. Also running water cuts through and absorbs her slime.

The farther the slime is away from the core, the slower response to commands.

Poring is unable to break out jars.

If Poring is hungry, she has a hard time producing more slime. Once starved however, her mind goes into a more primitive state who's sole objective is to eat food. This state weakens her ability to dissolved organic matter, making actual food the only thing that returns her to normal.

The Items

Rain gear

The Minions

none
The Fluff

When touching surfaces, she leaves behind some of her slime unless she actively tries not too.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Pori Pori Empty Re: Pori Pori

Post by Chellizard December 15th 2017, 2:14 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top