The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_vote_lcapDoes a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_voting_barDoes a Pori Fear? (Gray) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Does a Pori Fear? (Gray)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) Empty Does a Pori Fear? (Gray)

Post by Row December 28th 2017, 6:18 pm

It was a dark night. The moon coward behind a sea of puffy black clouds, fat and irritated. The roads on the outskirts of the city were empty with every man, woman, and child moving towards their homes or cars to escape the bad omen. The only signs of light was a street light and the soft glow from the Country Side R&B or Ribs and Barbecue as they were nicknamed. Outside of this, the land was empty with only the outline of the city far off in the background. Grass swayed in the angry winds before disappearing into a sea of darkness as they moved away from the light. None dare ventured into the area, well except for one.

As the the restaurant closed its windows and the janitor locked up he building, a little kid in a yellow rain coat appeared in the light. The man shook his head and drove off in his truck leaving the kid alone in the street light. The clouds roared bouncing lightning between the cracks in the sky. The little kid looked up only for her hood to slip off. A blue head of goo shaped in the appearance of a little girl with short hair sat on the shoulders.

"I hope it doesn't rain... we don't like rain. Do we Mr. Bubbles?" she pulled out a rock from her pocket and waved it around.

"No and we also don't like breaking into buildings and stealing food!" responded the rock through her voice.

"But Mr. Bubbles, I am hungry and I am tired of eating food from the metal bins. I want real human food!" She puffed her cheeks like a frog and stuffed the rock back in her pocket, "Besides, I only will eat the old food that they have to throw away, Promise."

Poring walked up to the door and turned the handle, "It... wont... budge."
She moved to the closes window but it too was locked. Her stomach growled in protest to the lack of food which made her slime bubble. "That's it... no more Nice Poring!"
Her slime swirled inside of the coat before blasting out of the top. It coil up before recollecting itself into a small a 2 by 2 raindrop shape like the creatures from the fantasy games. Then she crawled up the side of the building searching for any openings her core could fit through. After several minutes of searching she discover a small vent. She seeped through the hole leaving a sticky film all over the vent. Then she crawled through the vents until she popped out inside of the kitchen.

"Now to find the food... I saw other stores do this, so it should be the same." She expanded her body taking an more elongated shape and moved around the room searching for food. However the place was clean of any leftovers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Does a Pori Fear? (Gray) Empty Re: Does a Pori Fear? (Gray)

Post by Gray December 28th 2017, 7:12 pm

The restaurant was quiet for a peculiar reason, you couldn't hear anything, not a single blip of sound. It was so quiet your ears could hear that high-humlike frequency it made when there was a difference in air pressure. The eerie halls, tables, chairs, sheets, decor and turned-off lights were still and quiet.
You could hear the sound of a slime eating away at whatever can be found in the still-lit kitchen. the kitchen only had one door that lead to the dining room and it was wide open.
Meanwhile, outside. The light emanating from the street lamp started to slowly dim until it turned off; before ultimately culminating in the the neon lights flickering violently as if a presence loomed over it before it quickly turned off. Leaving the whole street, blanketed in complete and total oblivion.

Save for the mere kitchen lights that still glowed like the light of a small bioluminescent fish in the dark, abyssal, hadopelagic sea. It was only a matter of time before this mere light would come face-to-face with a much larger predator.

As the slime-girl ate away at whatever it was that she consumed, there was a small whisper that can be heard from the dark room just outside the kitchen. From the only entrance and exit, this whisper said:

"Run."
Gray
Gray

Quote : Smile.

Number of posts : 35
Job : unemployed lol
Humor : meme
Registration date : 2017-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Row December 28th 2017, 8:40 pm

"I can't run... I havent found any food! I work so hard..." suddenly Poring realize something important... She was alone. She looked around for any signs of life. She could not see any signs of life in the darkness.

"Is anybody home... Poring was just hungry." She started to doubt if anyone was here. The doors and windows were locked after all. She planned for the worst and shaped up her slime to resemble a human the best she could, without the cover from her rain coat. She managed to form a head, neck, arms, and upper-body but her lower body just resembled a pile of goo melting into a puddle. Her hands were just balls of slime which dripped into her puddle.

"If you are just a imagination... please go away, but if you are real, Poring is a nice girl. See." She smiled and raised her arms ready to hug at a moment's notice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray December 29th 2017, 8:32 am

There was silence for the next 30 seconds, as all the food suddenly started to get covered in mold, All the metal in the kitchen started rusting. Complete chemical change that should've taken weeks or months, accomplished within the span of a few seconds. Some part of the clouds in the sky parted to leave a small gap of moonlight to hit the restaurant.
As that happened the lights flickered violently before it went out completely. Submerging almost everything in the dark.

But as this happened, the moonlight hit the windows of the restaurant and this small fraction of the moon's light only illuminated a very dim part of whatever was out there of the kitchen.

it was a man.

Well, it looked like one at least.
His body looked like it was made of old grayed paper, his entire body looked as if it could collapse at any moment. as his body was incredibly frail and fragile.

Only it's feet and hands and lower torso could be seen, as his height looked as if it stretched all the way up to oblivion

The entity's hands stretched out to the little girl's raised arms.

"..."
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Row December 29th 2017, 10:40 am

Poring gasp as the kitchen started to change colors. The black metal turned orange and dusty, the food stored away grew fur, the wood grew soft and dark, it was as if someone just grab random crayons and went to town. To Poring, none of that mattered because she could still eat all of the furry food, however to the humans, this was really bad.

"Imagination... stop this! The humans will think I did this."

She continued looking around and saw nobody around. Just her slime covering everything from her hasty search for food. She lowered her arms after realizing everything she touched turned color. Did her slime have this power, no... curse? She began to worry until her imagination took form.

As the moonlight peered into the building, a man appeared in the light. He looked weird to be a human but he had the shape of one. It was very eerie even for slime standards. At worst Poring knew she to do something fast because she did not have her disgust on.

"Human uhh... fear not... Poring is not scary creature. Poring is nice slime creature. NOT Monster at all. you understand?" Poring raised her arms again hoping to seem innocent and lovable but the man did not responded, at least in a obvious "your okay we love you Poring" kind of way.

As she looked closer at the man, she realized that the only things she could really make out was a torso, feet, and hands. One of which was floating to her. "Human hands... don't float... Don't touch Poring!"

Poring withdrew her hands into her body compacted herself into the raindrop ball and then crawled back, in efforts to avoid the hand. "If you want to hurt Poring... Poring does not want to hurt you back so please know Poring is not bad Slime!"

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray December 29th 2017, 2:25 pm

"..."

The entity's hands retreated back into the shadows where it dissipated into black smoke.

There didn't seem to be anything too unusual about what had just transpired.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Row December 29th 2017, 2:39 pm

The shadow man thing disappeared after and Pori let out a sigh of relief. She looked around again and saw the mess she made. "Cursed or not, I have to clean up and leave before more bad stuff happens... I hope Mr. Bubbles is ok."

Pori created several tendrils out of her slime and started reabsorbing as much of her leftover slime as possible. After picking up everything that was in site, she compacted herself into a raindrop shape and slowly crawled to the window where the shadow man appeared. As she reached the window she noticed that it was still locked. Worst, she could not open it. "If the window is locked and I could not get through it... how did the Shadow Man do it... was it just my Imagination? Oh gawd... Poring is going CRAZY"

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray January 8th 2018, 5:22 am

Suddenly, the floor collapsed, with darkness stretching all the way to the bottom. All of the cabinets and cutlery fell into the abyss below.

The walls of the kitchen soon faded into grey and the lights flickered rapidly and violently as it went out.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Row January 8th 2018, 6:58 pm

Pori watched as the floor turned to a black hole and started sucking in everything. Lights flickered on and off and the walls turned grey. Unsure what to do the slime stayed attached to the window. She was not sure what was going on but her imagination was not this good. Someone else was in the room still. Someone else was playing a trick on her and she did not like tricks.

"Poring is going to splat you trouble maker. You come out and take credit for the bad you caused!"

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray January 13th 2018, 11:09 am

Pitch-black tendrils sprang forth from the opened door as it coiled around looking for anything to latch onto.

It's feelers quickly grabs the viscous substance clinging to the windows, it wraps around it.

Red pinprick eyes glow and peer through the darkness from where the tendrils sprouted from. It starts to coil around it feeling through.

The eyes in the dark tilt at the peculiar creature's form and body. It was nothing it had seen before.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Row January 13th 2018, 2:22 pm

Poring gasped as tendrils swarmed around her compacted form. It coiled around her, trying to secure a grip her slime body. As the tendrils squeezed, they met little resistance and pushed into her body. Her slime ran through the gaps in the coil like water through the cracks of a broken wall. Then it reformed over the tendril's arm and noticed pink eyes staring at her from the floor.

"Are you... a monster? Why are you doing this? Leave now please!"

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray February 2nd 2018, 5:03 am

The entity's eyes loomed through the darkness. It held the fragile slime in it's grasp.

It lowered it's grasping tendrils close to the center of the room, lower than where the floor was supposed to be, sinking ever so deeply into the dark below.

It attempted to release her from it's grasp at the center of the room.
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Row February 5th 2018, 4:45 pm

Poring fell into the darkness, unable to escape the plumbed into the darkness. Now all she could do was wait and prepare the horrors which lied in store.

(Sorry but your not giving me much to react too. Could you write more in your next post please)

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray February 15th 2018, 5:12 am

As the slime person fell through, She would find herself falling flat on a polished, gray surface.

It was too dark to see, with only a small flashlight blinking just a few feet away from her.

The floor smelled like rotting meat, And it was cold, damp and as dark as can be.

(Sorry about that)
Gray
Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by Row February 18th 2018, 1:57 pm

Unable to see Poring quickly bunched up into a ball and reduced her size. She hugged the ground as she glided over the smooth surface with only a flickering light as a guide. While her sight was useless her noise was picking up rotten meat. This smell was not in the store so where was it coming from? Her stomach growled, wanted to eat something to calm her nerve. While bad meat was no problem, unknown meat was. She couldn't eat it if she did not know what kind it was. What if it was human meat. Their would be no turning back.

So she gritted her teeth and continuing inching to the dark.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top