The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Even heroes need a vacation I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Even heroes need a vacation

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Even heroes need a vacation

Post by Guest July 20th 2017, 11:38 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Even heroes need a vacation

Post by Jeannie Rose July 20th 2017, 6:09 pm

yay vacation time Jeannie was super excited, she had got a call from Sammie to meet her at the airport, in typical Jeannie, she made a comical dramatic entrance.

as the on lookers were treated to the spectacle of a petite blonde trying to carry a tower of suitcases and inflatable pool toys bigger than she was.

she manages to get to where Sammie was and the pile of stuff plopped down in front of Sam, Jeannie wearing a hula outfit popped out from behind it with a big smile on her face Even heroes need a vacation Jeannie_coconuts_by_ccrgameman-db5yqta

who's ready for a lauhala Jeannie starts hula dancing
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2017, 3:35 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 21st 2017, 8:24 pm

I'm doing great, yay it's so nice to see you again Sammie she gives Sam a hugit'll be fun spending time together without something trying to kill us.

oh right before I forget I told mommy and daddy about our adventure, mommy said to give you this
she reaches into one of her suitcases and pulls out a bottle labeled super duppy cleaner

she uses it to get all kinds of stuff out of daddy's lab coats and thought it might help with getting the burn marks out of your gloves she hands Sam the bottle

so like my outfit? pretty cutie huh, where's Arielle bet she'd love it. perfect for island vacations you can hula and huh bet it be a good belly dancing costume too.

I good at that want to see?  I love to dance
Jeannie  rolls her belly  and hips showing off more of her dancing skills
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2017, 9:09 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 22nd 2017, 7:42 pm

yup no problem, huh well yeah guess I didn't think this out all the way, I was just really excited about vacations and islands,

huh, I think I got a jacket in here somewhere, told mommy I probably would need one on a tropical island but she says it's always good to have one case you never know when it might rain or get colder than you thought it would.
she looks through her bags and pulls out a fuzzy pink jacket and puts it on.

she noticed Anna giggling and peaks over the magazine is that you hiding back there Arielle? no your different who might you be lady in the book?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2017, 5:09 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 23rd 2017, 9:15 pm

nice to meet you Jeannie smiles and give Anna a big hug then has a looks on her face like she was trying to remember somethingoh you're the pretty red-haired writer girl from the story Sammie told me about a fire and a restaurant. are you coming on vacation with us?

which picture do you recognize me from?
Jeannie wondered curiously was she a fanare you a fan of my modeling? do you think I'm even cuter in person?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2017, 11:54 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 24th 2017, 5:22 pm

yay we can be best buddies, huh that does sound like a good plan, places do group packages, is she getting the tickets?

she smiles when Anna says she's cuter in personyup I'm a master of cuteness, yeah that one with me and Sammie is pretty popular, Sammie you should see all the fun little fanfic stories people have made us
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2017, 11:49 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 25th 2017, 5:29 pm

huh yeah I guess so, I thought Sammie would be happy she likes books, it's a good thing Sammie that means we're popular!

bet Arielle will like it, she's more into fun make belief stuff like when we played school at her and Sammie's place she was the teacher. then Sammie was a maid, I made a costume to be Sammie's sidekick when we play hero. do you like playing dress up Anna?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 26th 2017, 11:40 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 26th 2017, 6:58 pm

Jeannie laughs along with Anna finding her amusing. Anna then mentions finding Arielleok Arielle smells real pretty so she should be easy to pick out she starts smelling around to find Arielle trying to pull her pile of luggage behind her umm think I could have a little help, Sammie?

she smiles and makes the cute puppy dog eyes at Sam hoping she help
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2017, 11:24 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next