The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Encounter in the museum
Today at 9:48 am by Fort/Sam

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Today at 6:49 am by Fort/Sam

» I Don't Know Why (Humanity)
Today at 4:49 am by Drifter

» The pillar to Heaven built in Hell
Yesterday at 8:45 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Not like any other hunter. (Thalia.)
Yesterday at 5:46 am by Shadowoof

» Comical clashes
Yesterday at 5:36 am by Charlatan

» Written in the Stars [Dubloon]
Yesterday at 3:42 am by Dubloon

» Dire Straights (Row)
Yesterday at 1:50 am by Bliss

» The tortures of the damned
Yesterday at 12:36 am by Adam Johnson

» Character Outfits
February 15th 2018, 10:27 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Asha's Inferno [Seraph/Superboss]
February 15th 2018, 10:00 pm by Zonky Blong

» "This used to be a funhouse..." (The Zonky)
February 15th 2018, 9:45 pm by Zonky Blong

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Even heroes need a vacation

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Even heroes need a vacation

Post by Fort/Sam on July 27th 2017, 11:24 am

She couldn’t refuse Jeannie when she gave her those puppy eyes. But really, carrying all those suitcases around when they went to look for Arielle. The weight wasn’t an issue, but it was still unpractical to walk around with a pile of luggage. Not to mention the amount of attention it would attract if she did so. It wouldn’t be a quiet vacation any-more if she started displaying feats of super strength.

“Do you mind staying here and keeping an eye on Jeannie’s belongings?” she asked Anna as an alternative.

“Sure, no problem. Still need to finish this anyway,” Anna replied as she waved with her magazine.

“Thanks. Should Arielle come back while we’re away, make sure she doesn’t wander off looking for us. We’ll be back in –“ She quickly checked her watch to see how much time they had left. “Twenty minutes or so.”

“Have fun,” Anna nodded before she focused her attention back on her crossword.

“Alright,” Sam addressed Jeannie. “Which way to go?”

Fort/Sam

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on July 27th 2017, 5:49 pm

Jeannie runs around in a circle like a puppy dog than points Arielle is that way

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 2087
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on July 28th 2017, 11:57 am

Sam watched Jeannie running around in circles as she tried to track Arielle’s scent. This behaviour reminded her of Pipo. Each time she threw a stick for him to fetch, he also made few circles before running after the stick. Must be a canine thing, Sam concluded. Hopefully Jeannie wouldn’t be showing off Arielle when she found her just like Pipo did when he finally found his stick.  

During her nth circle, Jeannie suddenly stopped and pointed at a location at the other side of the plaza as she announced that’s where they had to go. There were a series of shops there, as everywhere else in this part of the airport. Most where clothes shops, and one oddly placed fast-food restaurant right in the middle. Knowing Arielle’s taste, they wouldn’t have to look for her there. This still left them with a threesome of shops for them to search through.

“Alright then,” Sam said as she began making her way through the sea of travellers. Her crossing was hampered by the announcement the flight to Madrid was now open to board, which caused a large group of holidaymakers to cross the plaza. Caught in this flood of people, Sam was carried away halfway across the plaza before she had managed to free herself. Disorientated she looked around. ‘Now where has Jeannie gone to?’ she wondered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Female
Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on July 28th 2017, 4:51 pm

Sammie where you go? Jeannie looks around having lost her in the crowd, oh phooey now she'd have to find Sam before they can find Arielle when suddenly something got Jeannie attention food!

Jeannie follows the smell of the fast-food restaurant deciding it was time for a snack break

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on July 29th 2017, 9:46 am

By the time Sam had found her baring again and managed to get to the shops Jeannie had previously pointed to, the was still no trace to be found of Jeannie or Arielle. And the clocked was ticking. They had little over fifteen minutes left before they had to board their plane. Anna would probably be wondering where they were; in about five minutes she’d expect them both back. With Arielle.

She had to do something, and fast. For a moment, she considered using her X-rays to have a quick look inside each shop. Those shops couldn’t be very big, searching them wouldn’t be take long. But what if she accidentally peaked into a dressing room while it was occupied? That would be really embarrassing. Stunts like that had already given enough supers a bad name and she didn’t want her name to be added to the list. It seemed she would have to do things the old-fashioned way.

Without losing another second, she hurried to the first shop’s entrance. Just as she arrived there, Arielle walked out of the shop without a worry on her mind about being so late. She was wearing a large straw head Sam hadn’t seen before though.

“Sam, how do you like my new had,” Arielle asked when she spotted her. She turned around as she spoke, giving Sam a good view of the entire had.

“That’ will have to wait,” Sam interrupted her. “Have you need Jeannie?”

Arielle shook her head. “That girl is impossible. If she doesn’t get here soon, we’ll leave without her. I’ll just have to spend more time with you and Anna and pay her a visit to teach her a lesson afterwards. You don’t happen to know where she lives, do you?”

“She’s here somewhere,” Sam explained, deliberately ignoring Arielle’s comments. “We were both looking for you and got separated. You think she went back to Anna?”

Arielle looked around for a moment. “Have you tried looking in there?” she asked as she pointed to the fast-food restaurant.

“She wouldn’t be thinking about food at a time like this,” Sam objected. Arielle gave her a meaningful look in response. “You’re right,” Sam sighted before the both rushed inside.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on July 29th 2017, 3:57 pm

Jeannie had a big smile on her face as she finished her ice cream nice little dessert to finish her meal, she sets the empty bowl on top of the pile of empty plates. Not sure which was best she had tried one of everything.

ummm that was yummy, oh right got to find Arielle and Sammie she pays for her meal and goes to leave right when they came. excited she skips over and hugs them

Sammie you found Arielle, Hi Arielle nice hat, oh I was supposed to find you, but then I got hungry, yay now we can get back to Anna and vacation time

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on July 30th 2017, 6:40 am

“And better get ready to check-in right away too,” Sam added after having checked her watch again. There was only a few more minutes left before the gate would open. And they still had to take care of Jeannie’s luggage too. Moving them wouldn’t be a problem, but getting them on board would. Unless Jeannie’s suitcases were mostly empty, she could almost certainly expect a hefty charge to take everything with her.

Quickly the trio hurried back to Anna. As the rush had mostly passed, this didn’t take them too long. When Anna spotted them, she got up and shoved her magazine in her handbag before greeting them. “Where have you been, I almost thought you’d left without me,” she asked them.

“We’ll explain later,” Sam said. As fast as she could she started piling Jeannie’s belongings. There wouldn’t be time to carry them over one by one. she’d just have to carry them all simultaneously and hope no one recognized her as she did so. “Where do we have to go?”

“Gate twenty-five,” Arielle replied. “You’re gonna manage all that?”

Sam nodded and effortlessly lifted everything at once. A small gap in-between two suitcases allowed her to see just enough to carry the burden without hitting anything or anyone. She peaked around though the gap, and to her surprise no one seemed to pay any attention to her. It almost felt as if her display of strength was nothing special at all. Suddenly a small girl, about four years if Sam had to guess, came her way and pointed up as she happily shouted: “Pony!” Even the child wasn’t impressed by her strength, she just wanted one of Jeannie’s inflatable toys. Though given the child’s age, this could be forgiven.

“It’s that way,” Anna said as she pointed to one of the signposts on a nearby wall.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on July 30th 2017, 4:35 pm

time to go time to go Jeannie sings amused as the girls made their way to the good thing Anna and Arielle seemed to know where to go as she'd be lost Sam probably too she remembered from their last trip she wasn't the best with directions too.

and Arielle had to come save them. not wanting to get lost again she stuck close Arielle cause she was good at directions she holds her hand letting Arielle lead her through the crowd.
she was pretty sure Arielle didn't mind

they followed behind Sam who managed their luggage following Anna who leads the way making sense out of all the signs.

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on July 31st 2017, 12:08 pm

Guided by Anna, the group made good speed. When they reached their destination, the gate had just opened and there were only a few people ahead of them in the line. And one of them, a rather corpulent gentleman, wasn’t too happy when he was told he couldn’t board the plane until his open fines were paid. Though he shouted it was an outrage to treat loyal, taxpaying citizens like that, he did get his wallet out to settle the fine.

While they waited, Arielle got the tickets out of her handbag, and ordered everyone to get their ID cards out. Which proved difficult in Sam’s case. The weight wasn’t much of an issue, but keeping the suitcase tower in balance with only one hand was. When the tower started to shake dangerously, Sam decided it was better to ask someone else to get it for her.

“Euh, could someone help me out with this one?” she asked.

“Sure,” Anna said. She took Sam’s handbag from her shoulder and looked for her wallet. “What’s this supposed to be?” Anna asked when she pulled a large, yellow glove from the handbag.

“Put that back,” Sam hissed. Anxiously she looked at Arielle. Fortunately, she hadn’t noticed, with her attention divided by the tickets and Jeannie. Arielle wouldn’t like it one bit if she found out Sam had smuggled her costume with her despite the promise she wouldn’t.  But what had Arielle expected? That she’d turn a blind eye to trouble just because she was on vacation? Of course, she wouldn’t. And if she had to, she’d need her costume. Her regular clothes would never stand up to most heroics.

“Next please,” one of the air hostesses at the desk announced.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on July 31st 2017, 8:28 pm

so time to go fly on the plane Jeannie makes airplane sounds and sticks her arms out running in circles.oh Right, you weren't there Arielle, I remembered the costume you wanted she unzipped her jacket giving Arielle a peak of her hula dancer costume.

I'll have to show you my dance moves later,
Sammie said to put a jacket on guesses it gets cold on planes.huh maybe should have waited to we got there but I was excited and couldn't wait.

she zipped the jacket back up,might have to change before we get on the plane, not sure if grass skirts are the most comfortable thing to travel in.

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 1st 2017, 11:55 am

“Sam was right to tell you to put a jacket on,” Arielle said, much to Sam’s surprise.  Was this really Arielle talking? Perhaps they had pick up a lookalike, and the real Arielle was still out there shopping without a worry? She immediately waved that notion away, that was just too silly. “You shouldn’t tease others with something they can’t have,” Arielle continued. “But teasing them is so fun.” This managed to get a deep frown from Sam and Anna.

“The next please,” the air hostesses impatiently repeated. This was Arielle’s cue to move forward and present her pass and ticketed. The others soon followed. “And does all of that need to come too?” Though Sam couldn’t see the woman from her current position, she could guess she was referring to the luggage.

“Yes, all of it,” Arielle replied. “You can put it all on my ticket.”

“Alright, you can put them on the belt,” the air hostesses instructed. With a bit help from Anna Sam put all the suitcases one after the other on the conveyor belt so they could be weighted and properly ladled. When the last suitcase moved away, the air hostesses handed Arielle the receipts. “Anything else?” she inquired.

They still had the super cleaner Jeannie had brought along. Sam wasn’t sure what to do with it. If they had it shipped with the suitcases, the air hostesses wouldn’t certainly want to know what it was. Sam wasn’t certain what kind of reputation Jeannie’s father had around here, but if it was anything like Scatterbrain it was best not to mention they were carrying any of his inventions along. Best to keep it hidden in the hand luggage and keeping their fingers crossed no one was check it.

“No, that’s all,” Arielle replied.

The air hostesses nodded.” Alright then, have a nice flight. The next please.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 1st 2017, 5:03 pm

Jeannie was kinda confused with Arielle's response
oh yeah don't want to catch a cold before vacation, do you like it though? I thought you'd like the surprise I remembered the costume you wanted

she was kinda disappointed by Arielle's reaction hoping she'd be excited.teasing tease others? what do you mean? huh if you mean wearing cute costumes then yes it's very fun. well they can't have the one I'm wearing but they can get their own it wasn't too expensive at the costume shop

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 2nd 2017, 11:50 am

“Of course, I like your costume,” Arielle assured Jeannie. “It’s a wonderful costume, what’s there not to like about it?” Sam could think of a very good reason: there was so little costume to begin with. Which was the reason Arielle liked it so much in the first place. And Jeannie seemed to like the costume too. Perhaps for the same reason? Thus, saying this out loud was better not done so not to hurt anyone’s feelings.

The group walked through a jet bridge to the plane, something Sam was pleased about. She didn’t like having to take one of those crowded buses that brought you from your gate to the plane if it was parked too far away. Those buses almost never had chairs or an air-conditioning and, for some reason, everyone always had to push and shove to get in first. Didn’t they know if the bus was full, a second one would soon come to collect them?

They were greeted by a duo of air hostesses when they entered the plane. Sam had to admit, it was a fancy plane. More modern and bigger than anything she had flown with before. Of course, that was a long time ago and had always been for continental flights that rarely lasted for more than two hours. This flight would take nearly twelve so it was normal there’d be more luxe for the passengers.

“We’ve got seats on row nine,” Arielle read on her ticket. “Seems mine is in the middle.”

Sam looked on her own ticket. it read: Row 9, seat C. Next to the aisle. “Damm, I wanted to sit by the window this time,” she complained.

“No way, if something happens to the plane you need to be able to get out quickly and catch us while we fall,” Arielle joked.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 2nd 2017, 9:10 pm

Jeannie smiles happy that was the Arielle reaction she wanted.
she gives her a big hugyeah it's really nice and I look super cute. I'll have to show you hula dance latter she playfully wiggles her hips giving her a small sample.

I'm glad you like it, Arielle, oh yeah that reminds me I got you guys somthing she looks in one of her bags and pulls out some Hawaii lei and puts one on each of them yay now you're ready fo island adventure!

She then giggles amused by Arielle's seating logic huh that's a good idea

(i don't know Sammie might not admit it but she probably secretly likes seeing Jeannie in her cute costumes Embarassed
she just doesn't want Arielle to tease her about it Razz )

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 3rd 2017, 11:13 am

Sam looked at the wreath of beautiful white flowers. It was a fine piece of craftsmanship, that much was certain. Jeannie must really be dexterous to make a wreath like that. And the while flowers the wreath was made of smelled lovely too. If she closed her eyes and focused only on the scent, she could make believe she was walking in this giant flower garden when everything was blooming. Even the thought of ever having to take it of felt like a crime.

“It’s wonderful!” Arielle let out and gave Jeannie a big hug before Sam or Anna got the opportunity to thank Jeannie themselves.

“Nice, where did you get all the flowers?” Anna asked as she examined the flowers more closely.

“It’s very nice, thank you,” Sam said. She wanted to give Jeannie a hug too, to show her gratitude. Unfortunately, they were blocking the aisle, preventing other passengers from reaching their seats. This left them no other alternative but to drop in their seats and the vacate the aisle. Jeannie would have to get that hug some other time.

As soon as she sat down, Sam tightened her seatbelt. An unnecessary precaution in her case, but she had to give the right example. She couldn’t expect others to abide by the law, or other rules, if she ignored them just because she wouldn’t suffer any negative effects if she did. When she looked around, she noticed the plane was getting quite full, there were only a few empty seats left. It wouldn’t take long now before they’d take off.

OOC:  Actually, it’s more Arielle who likes to see Jeannie in cute outfits. Anyone else too, for that matter.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 3rd 2017, 5:29 pm

yay glad you like them Jeannie smiled when Arielle gave her a hug Jennie loved hugs.oh mommy has a green house, she likes flowers plus she's an art teacher so she helped me make them. yay almost blast off time!

OOC: yup no one can resist Jeannie's cuteness should be one of her powers Smile

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top