The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The great chase! (Woof)
Today at 3:26 am by Jett Lockwood

» Kings, Gods and thieves
Today at 1:03 am by Cerek

» Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!)
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jeannie Rose

» A normal day in New York.
Yesterday at 10:28 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Jeannie's super treasure hunt
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Echelon
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by Technaught

» True Path - an AU My Hero Academia roleplay
Yesterday at 12:49 pm by epsi

» If You Can Make It Here... (Klaus)
Yesterday at 2:57 am by Danny The Sphinx

» Walk the Dinosaur (Danny and the Axe Knight)
Yesterday at 1:30 am by Danny The Sphinx

» Apollox
May 22nd 2018, 11:35 pm by Zonky Blong

» A spark of conflict
May 22nd 2018, 10:53 pm by Parfume

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Even heroes need a vacation

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Even heroes need a vacation

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 3rd 2017, 5:29 pm

yay glad you like them Jeannie smiled when Arielle gave her a hug Jennie loved hugs.oh mommy has a green house, she likes flowers plus she's an art teacher so she helped me make them. yay almost blast off time!

OOC: yup no one can resist Jeannie's cuteness should be one of her powers Smile

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 2338
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 4th 2017, 12:09 pm

“I’d love to see it once,” Anna said in response to Jeannie’s explanation where she’d got the flowers from. In order to continue the conversation despite being separated by the aisle, Anna had to lean sideways. This earned her a reprimand from one of the air hostesses who was making her safety tour. With a shrug Anna set up straight again.

A bit later, when the air hostess had made sure everyone was properly seated, the plane started to move. While the plane made its way to the designated runway, the passengers were welcomed by their captain on behalf of the entire crew. Afterwards he gave the microphone to one of the air hostesses to begin the mandatory safety briefing.
Sam only listened with half an ear. Not only had she heard
the training before, each time she’d taken a plane, her aunt had made her learn the entire procedure by heart too. Just in case she ever had to offer aid to a plane in need, she’d know what to expect. So far, this had happened exactly twice. and one of those planes hadn’t even taken off yet when the problems occurred.

When she looked aside, she noticed Arielle wasn’t paying attention either. Instead of listening how to act when a superhero came by to lend assistance to a plane in need (remain seated, don’t take pictures and don’t distract the hero in any possible way), Arielle was checking the services they could expect during the flight. Apart from a free meal and drinks, there was a selection of films to choose from and a list of songs to listen too. That would explain the headphone, Sam had wondered what it was for. The flights she’d taken thus far didn’t offer these features. All she’d ever gotten were a sandwich and a bit of yoghurt.

As the plane started to build up speed, Sam dug in her pocket. “Bubble-gum anyone?” she asked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 1024
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 4th 2017, 2:52 pm

well you can come visit sometime you'd like our house it's a big old castle! it's really neat gotta watch out for secret passages easy to get lost.

she looks over Arielle's shoulder at the movies do that got cartoons with talking animals I like those. Sam mentions bubble gum me!!!! I like bubbly gum
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 5th 2017, 8:03 am

“It’s going to be a long flight, you’ll have plenty of time to watch them,” Sam said as she tossed Jeannie the bubble-gum.

When she felt being pressed against the back of her seat, Sam knew the plane had started its ascend. She had this feeling in her belly too, as if someone was rubbing it. It was a bit strange, she never felt like this when flying under her own power. Nor had any of her passengers ever mentioned experiencing anything like this. Then again, most of them had more present matters to worry about. She really had to ask the next time she was carrying.

“Got to remember getting a different flavour of bubble-gum the next time,” Arielle said when she started chewing. “I don’t like this mint all the time. Strawberry perhaps. Or even better yet, invent planes that don’t make your ears sing each time they take off.”

“This was all the store had left,” Sam casually replied. Singing ears were another thing that never bothered her when she flew. It didn’t bother her now either; she just chewed the gum because in her opinion it was simply a part of flying. Though a different flavour would be nice. She shifted a bit in her seat to have a better view on what Anna was having. The packing read: Now with extra orange. “Some people really have all the luck,” she sighted.

“So, you mentioned living in a castle,” Arielle suddenly changed the subject. “That’s interesting. You must be able to have all kinds of parties over there. Say, does this place have its own resident ghost? And a torture room?” This last question earned her a gentle tap against her ankle from Sam. “What, I’m just curious, that’s all. You always see them in those medieval movies. I was just wondering how truthfully it all is.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 5th 2017, 4:19 pm

yummy strawberry sounds good

uh huh, I do you'll have to come sometime, it's really neat. huh, ghost yeah it's a knight, my super great like however many greats to go back to knight time grandpa.

he was the original owner of the castle, his friend the king gave it to him as a gift for doing a good job protecting the kingdom.
his funny and tell all kinds of stories about his adventures.

I think he's who I get my bad sense of direction from. you never know where he'll pop up in the castle, but I get lost all the time there too so big.

torture room? oh, the dungeon yeah it's not used for that anymore. that's where Daddy's lab is now, since it's in the basement the noise from his experiments don't bug the neighbors the rest of the castle muffles the sounds good
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 6th 2017, 5:25 am

A ghost living in Jeannie’s castle! Sam wasn’t certain if Jeannie was pulling their leg or not. A ghost haunting its own castle all seemed to surreal.  Not to mention cliché. But what if it was true? The supernatural had influenced her life too. Her life, her entire family had been effected by it. Either directly or indirectly. So who knew, perhaps Jeannie’s story was true.

“I’d be scared to death if a ghost suddenly showed up in my room when I getting changed,” Arielle joked. Sam couldn’t tell if she was being serious or not. It wasn’t always easy to say. “Unless it’s a ghost of one of those handsome knights. You know, like Lancelot and such. I wouldn’t mind him showing up.”

Sam sighted as she rolled her eyes. “He only has eyes for queens,” she stated matter-of-factly.

Arielle waved her comment away. “Imagine the experience he must have. And the stories he could tell about how he risked life and limb to save the princess and how she, in return, gave herself-“

“That will do,” Sam cut her short.  It was beyond believing how Arielle always managed to twist a normal story in something like this. Hopefully she’d be able to keep herself under control during their vacation. Or it would become one exhaustive vacation.

“You’re just jealous, that’s all,” Arielle teased her. “And besides, I was right to ask for a torture room. There really was one. So now we know the ghost’s a friendly fellow that can’t drag us to a torture room, it’s safe to visit the place.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 6th 2017, 3:31 pm

Jeannie giggles amused by Arielle you're silly.
huh yeah, that could happen. I was scared when I first met him cause I had got lost but then he helped me get unlost so then I knew he was a good ghost.

now he pops up to tell me bed times stories about his adventures. that's how he met super bunch of greats grandma he saved her from a dragon attacking her village. she's there two she likes to float around and clean things up so you always can ask her if you lost something she keeps track of everything in the castle.

silly ghostys
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 7th 2017, 11:20 am

“Wait, dragons are real!” Arielle exclaimed. Her sudden outburst caused a few other passengers to look her way. Once they confirmed there was nothing special to see, they returned to their own business.

“They’re mostly ordinary lizards or salamanders with an active Meta-gene,” Sam explained as if it was the most normal subject to discuss. “It makes them bigger, gets them a pair of extra limbs and a bad breath. Nothing supernatural about them. Doesn’t make them any less of a nuisance.”

Arielle blinked in disbelieved. “Are you telling me any animal can have superpowers! I could buy a puppy to name something and it could be shooting fireballs when it wags its tail!”

Sam sighted. As usual Arielle was going for the least likely possibility. “Theoretically yes, but not very likely. Mammals, especially smaller ones, usually develop the ability to talk and a humanlike level of intelligence. They usually have a longer lifespan too. But like humans that’s the exception. Them getting powers, I mean,” Sam tried to explain to the best of her abilities. She had studies the gene and its effects as part of her studies, but there was still so much people didn’t know about the effects. Even after nearly a century of extensive study. To say nothing about the effects it had on animals. “If the effects on animals occurred in large numbers, you’d have a talking dog in in every street so to speak. And we know that isn’t the case.”

Arielle stared silently in front of her as she tried to take all of this in. “There’s super intelligent animals out there too,” she eventually mumbled. All of a sudden, she unfastened her seatbelt and got up. She was allowed to do this, the safety-light had gone out about a minute ago. She squirmed in-between Sam’s legs and the seats in front of her through until she reached the aisle. She tapped Anna on the shoulders and said: “We’re swapping seats.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 7th 2017, 5:52 pm

huh you sure I thought dragons where magic Jeannie was kinda confused supernatural stuff is totally real must be Sam's being a nurse which is like a doctor to need science to explain stuff.

well, she supposed that might be true to magic and science dragons a talking puppy that shoots fireballs with tail wags I want one!!!!!!!!

She noticed Arielle moving around are we playing musical chairs? wait for me she follows Arielle
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 8th 2017, 11:20 am

Sam shrugged. “It’s possible some of them might have been created by a bunch of crazy wizards who believed creating gigantic, fire breathing lizards was a great idea. Couldn’t have been that many, I think. I mean, not many people would studies decades to acquire a vast amount of arcane knowledge and then use it to create a bunch of dragons with it.”

She ignored Jeannie’s wish for a fireball shooting dog. Though not impossible, the odds of that ever happening were slim. Far more likely would be if she asked her father to make her one. considering all the things Jeannie had told her about her father, Sam wouldn’t be surprised if he’d actually try it. And succeed too. But if it ever started waging inside she didn’t want to be anywhere near it.

When Arielle suddenly left, and Jeannie followed her, Sam saw an opportunity. She quickly moved left to occupy the now vacant seat near the window. Apart from white clouds and a small part of the left wing, there wasn’t much to see outside. Still, it was better than having to see the aisle.

“What’s wrong,” Anna wanted to know when there were suddenly standing two people next to her.

“I just need some time on my own, that’s all,” Arielle explained as she began helping Anna to get out of her seat when the last one wasn’t fast enough in her opinion.

“Is there something wrong, ladies?” one of the air hostesses came checking on them. Three people standing was a rare sight, as far as she was concerned anyway.

Sam pretended she didn’t see or hear any of this. She took the film overview and started to see which titles were available. Maybe there was something she liked.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 8th 2017, 4:22 pm

huh could be sammie

huh are you sick Arielle? she sticks her hand on Arielle's head to see if she had a fever.

when the air hostess lady asked what was wrong Jeannie thought about it. huh I think my friend is sick or something, oh and I'm hungry do you guys got snacks?huh maybe that's it are you hungry too Arielle?
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 9th 2017, 11:39 am

When Sam looked up from the catalogue, she noticed Jeannie putting her hand on Arielle’s forehead. That couldn’t be good. Perhaps Arielle had overdone it the last days when she made the final preparations for their vacations (like buying a new bikini and new supply of sunscreen) and insisted she had to finish this last painting too. all at the expense of her night’s rest. People would get sick from less. She tossed the catalogue aside and went over to see if she could help.

“Something wrong?” she asked Arielle.

“Just freaked out by all this talking about talking animals, that’s all,” Arielle reassured the small group that had gathered around her seat. “Nothing to worry about.”

It sounded plausible as far as Sam was concerned. Having highly intelligent people running around, often unchecked, was one thing, but the thought there might be a bunch of equally intelligent animals out there too was something completely different. She had lost a few nights sleep too when she had first heard about it. As her professor had warned some of them might. But that was five years ago. And she wasn’t Arielle.

“Talking animals, what kind of nonsense if this,” the air hostess demanded to know. “Listen ladies, this is a plane, not the circus. Please all return to your seats at once. You are disturbing the other passengers and are blocking the aisle. Dinner will be served in an hour.” Objecting would not help, so they all slicked off, back to their seats. Only Arielle remained where she was.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 9th 2017, 4:09 pm

ok Jeannie smiled when the hostess mentioned dinner, don't worry Arille in cartoons the talking animals are nice. just think about all the fun we will have on vacation.

that's better than worrying about stuff, think happy thoughts,
I can do a hula dance for you to get your mind off that silly stuff and back on vacation.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 10th 2017, 11:40 am

“I think you’d better wait with that until we’re landed,” Sam hastily told Jeannie when her gaze crossed with the air hostess’ icy look. It didn’t look like she was in the right mood so see Jeannie starting to dance in the middle of the aisle. She might even decide Jeannie was a bad girl and punish her by not giving her a dessert! Sam didn’t think she’d live it though if everyone but Jeannie got a dessert. Such a scenario needed to be avoided at all costs!

“I’ll hold you to it,” Arielle smiled back at Jeannie.

Sam guided Jeannie back to their seats, and noticed Anna had occupied the one next to the window. She had hoped to claim it again. Anna grinned sheepishly when Sam dropped in the middle seat with a deep sight. “That’s very mature of you,” she said.

“You’re just angry because I’ve beaten you to it,” Anna smiled warmly. With a smile like that Sam could forgive her anything. Even taking the best seat. But she may have to make it up to her later. “Buy the way,” Anna continued when everyone was seated again, “what are you planning on doing once we get there? Apart from lying by the swimming pool that is?”

“Having a stroll by the beach?” Sam suggested. “Maybe having a swim in the ocean too. If the water isn’t too cold.”

“I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that,” Anna replied. “From what I’ve read the sea should be warmer than you average swimming pool. And what about you, Jeannie?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 10th 2017, 5:17 pm

huh yeah guess so Sammie she happy when Arielle smilesok then Ariellle

huh will swimming and going to the beach sounds fun, I owe Arielle a hula dance, oh and I was going model for Arielle, huh and I want to try all kinds of yummy island snacks.
we could try fishing, huh oh we can make sand castles, play volleyball, go surfing, play with boats, we can find one of the glass ones you can look in the bottoms so you can see fishys

(Jeannie appreciates sam making she her desserts are safe Smile)
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 11th 2017, 11:36 am

“I’m not playing volley with someone who can fly,” Anna said resolute. Sam didn’t see why that would be an issue. She had always been terrible at it back in high school. It was unlikely the ability to fly would somehow rectify this. More likely it would just become an even bigger embarrassment if she tried it while airborne. “But surfing or sailing sounds fun. And I must say, I’d love to see the local underwater world up close too. You think we can scuba dive there?”

Sam shrugged. She remembered Arielle mentioning something about having an activity overview somewhere. But she didn’t dare to ask her right now. If that air hostess saw one of them running around again without a good raison, she’d likely be very cross. Better to wait until they were landed. It wouldn’t make such a big difference.

“I’d like to give the local cuisine a try too,”
Sam added. “I’ve read they use a lot of fruit, vegetables and fish in their dished."

“If our hotel is anything like those other typical big hotels, it’s likely going to be a typical European cuisine. Spaghetti, steak and chips and a salad bar,” Anna said dryly. “If we really want something traditional, we’d better go looking for a local restaurant. By the way, do we have fill board or not?”

“No, just breakfast,” Sam answered. “But we’ve got the option to book dinner if we want to.”

Anna nodded and bended a bit closer to Sam’s ear. “Say, what was that about that modelling? Arielle didn’t mention anything about that. She isn’t expecting us to work for our living now, is she?”

“No, she just wants to paint Jeannie as an island queen or something like that,” Sam whispered, making sure Jeannie wouldn’t hear them. With any luck, the girl was already too occupied by their pending meal to pay attention to anything else. “But she’ll try to have us model too, if given the chance. Arielle, I mean, not Jeannie.”

OOC: You're welcome. Smile

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum