The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Encounter in the museum
Today at 9:48 am by Fort/Sam

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Today at 6:49 am by Fort/Sam

» I Don't Know Why (Humanity)
Today at 4:49 am by Drifter

» The pillar to Heaven built in Hell
Yesterday at 8:45 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Not like any other hunter. (Thalia.)
Yesterday at 5:46 am by Shadowoof

» Comical clashes
Yesterday at 5:36 am by Charlatan

» Written in the Stars [Dubloon]
Yesterday at 3:42 am by Dubloon

» Dire Straights (Row)
Yesterday at 1:50 am by Bliss

» The tortures of the damned
Yesterday at 12:36 am by Adam Johnson

» Character Outfits
February 15th 2018, 10:27 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Asha's Inferno [Seraph/Superboss]
February 15th 2018, 10:00 pm by Zonky Blong

» "This used to be a funhouse..." (The Zonky)
February 15th 2018, 9:45 pm by Zonky Blong

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Even heroes need a vacation

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Even heroes need a vacation

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 15th 2017, 5:31 pm

Jeannie fast asleep dreams about adventuring with the cute critters find more magic trees singing and dancing.

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 16th 2017, 11:32 am

Sam had finished several chapters in her novel when she got a ticklish feeling in her belly. she knew the feeling all too well, they would land soon. And indeed, she had just put her book away when the seatbelt lights went on again. Moments later the captain announced they would land at Honolulu International Airport soon.

Sam gave Anna a gentle jab to wake her up. Lazily Anna opened an eye.

“Are we there yet?” was her first question. She sat up straight and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

“Almost,” Sam replied as she turned her attention to Jeannie. By the looks if it Jeannie was having a pleasant dream. If she had to bet what it was about, Sam’s money would be on a life-long supply of candy. “Jeannie, you’ve got to wake up,” Sam said as she tried the sleeping beauty to wake up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 821
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 16th 2017, 3:25 pm

aww I don't want to go to school today mommy I want to stay home and bake cookies with you Jeannie looks around confused then sees Sam. oh good morning Sammie, no fair I'm hungry and you woke me up, I had lots of candy in my dream

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 17th 2017, 11:45 am

“We’re about to land,” Sam told Jeannie. She ignored the laughter coming from behind her. What was there so funny about Jeannie believing she was her mother anyway? All it meant was Jeannie’s mother looked like someone twenty years younger, that was all. Certainly, no cause for giggling, let alone laughter. “We’ll find you something to eat while we wait for our luggage,” she reassured Jeannie. “Just don’t buy a whole vending machine,” hastily added. She hadn’t forgotten Jeannie’s stunt from Brussels where she had bought a hole bag of snacks. Not to mention that if Jeannie got that much sugar in her bloodstream, there was no way they’d ever get her quiet before dawn.

“While you do that, I’ll look for a taxi,” Arielle busted in on the conversation. She had to lean half out of her chair in order to make herself audible. Which earned her a reprimand from an air hostess when she noticed it.

“That’s gonna take a truck, at least,” Anna said to no one in particular.

That was perhaps a bit exaggerated, but Sam was certain they’d need a van to get everything to their hotel. Or a taxi for large families perhaps? Hopefully Arielle would find one, them being here out of season and such.

When the plane finally touched the ground, and came to a stop next to a jet bridge, the captain and his crew got the traditional applause for a flight well done. And then the dreaded rush on the exit started. All forms of civilisation were cast aside when the passengers grabbed their belongings and tried to get to the exist first? And for what, they’d still have to wait for their luggage. So what difference did it make if they stayed in the plane a few minutes longer? It’s not as if they’d get kicked out our something.

Sam shook her head as a sign of disappointment while she patiently waited until the aisle was mostly empty. As soon as the aisle became less crowded, she got up. Arielle too, but instead of waiting for the others to get up, she immediately made her way to the exit in search for a large enough taxi.

“Right, let’s got get our luggage,” Sam said.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 17th 2017, 6:39 pm

yay sounds good! huh ok Jeannie hops up and stretches then follows Sam.

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 18th 2017, 11:35 am

In spite of the late hour, it was still remarkably busy in the terminal. Though it was obvious to anyone that the airport was preparing for the night. Most shops had already closed, only two separate pubs were still open, and the supportive staff had already begun with cleaning the floor.

Neither of the girls knew where to go; it was after all their first time here. They just drifted with the current. All those people coming from the same plane had to collect their luggage too. If they followed them, they would eventually arrive at the pick-up place.

Which they did, after having crossed a corridor with one closed shop next to the other. Which was a bit of a shame, as far as Sam was concerned. She wouldn’t have minded to visit one or two clothes shops. She desperately needed a few new shirts and trousers. Perhaps the shops here had different items for sale. Alas, it seemed that would have to wait until another time.

By the time they reached the conveyor belt, the first suitcases were already on it. But they were too late to get a seat, they few seats available were already occupied by a few elderly people and one mother holding her baby. Not that Sam minded having to stand, she had sat long enough for the rest of the week. The opportunity to stretch her legs was a welcome change.

From the corner of her eye Sam spotted a few vending machines. Without having to take a closer look she knew they were all filled with sweets and energy drinks. When Anna’s eyes wondered off and spotted the machines, she turned pale around the nose. A simple nod between the two women was enough to get the message through: Jeannie had to kept away from those at all costs.

“Jeannie, isn’t that one of yours?” Sam asked as she pointed to a black suitcase in the opposite direction she knew didn’t belong to Jeannie.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 18th 2017, 8:20 pm

Jeannie looks around disappointed most of the little shops were closed, then Sammie pointed out a suit case to her
huh could be Jeannie goes to look at the suitcase

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 19th 2017, 8:05 am

When Jeannie went on to check the suitcase, Sam spotted a familiar navy-blue suitcase with a green belt around it. That one was hers! She hurried to the conveyor belt and took it off. As she did no, she noticed a second familiar suitcase. She’d recognize it out of a thousand identical ones, it was the suitcase she had at carried eye level halfway through Heathrow. And the conveyor belt brought it dangerously close to the vending machines. All Jeannie would have to do was look up and she’d spot both.

Sam gave Anna a silent hint by pointing at the suitcase, hoping she’d get the message. She couldn’t rest saying anything out loud, the possibility Jeannie’s sensitive puppy ears might overhear them was too big of a risk. Luckily Anna got the message and hurried to intercept the suitcase before Jeannie would spot it.

While Anna did so, Sam spotted a new disaster in the making: one of Jeannie’s inflatable toys showed up on the conveyor belt. Anna would never be fast enough to get to both and the only way for her to intercept the toy was by either jumping or flying over the conveyor belt. Both would draw unwanted attention. All she could do was pray Jeannie would not spot her belongings until they were well out of the danger zone. Or at least found something else that would keep her distracted long enough for Anna to collect both items.

Though even that would just be postponing the inevitable. Jeannie had brought far too many for two persons to collect them all without a third one would notice it. Sooner or later she would spot one of them and the vending machines. And that would be the death sentence for the night’s rest.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 19th 2017, 5:21 pm

huh which one was mine? Jeannie was confused by all the suitcases, she then spies one of her pool toys
huh that's hers so the rest of her stuff should be there

she hops on the conveyor belt and chases after it
come back here stuff

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 20th 2017, 5:29 am

‘This isn’t happening,’ Sam though. What was that girl thinking jumping on a conveyor belt like that? Didn’t she know it was dangerous? Bad for the infrastructure too, no doubt. What surprised her even more was the apathetic reaction from the other people. While most of them had been annoyed by Jeannie’s singing on the plane, no one seemed to mind her running on the conveyor belt in search for her belongings. It seemed it was down to her to do something about it.

She dropped her suitcase where she stood, it wouldn’t bother anyone, and levitated. Slowly she hovered over the conveyor belt towards Jeannie. This sudden display of superpowers caused a few people to look up, shrugged and continued with their business as usual. The amazement she was accustomed to whenever she performed even the least impressive feat back at home was missing entirely. It almost felt as if her powers meant nothing at all out here.

Not that it let her stop her. she hovered until she was in front of Jeannie and crossed her arms. For a moment, she considered giving Jeannie the same icy glaze she had received from the air hostess a few times, but eventually decided against it. She doubted she’d be able to emulate it effectively anyway. The silent treatment would have to do.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 20th 2017, 5:08 pm

Oh hi Sammie Jeannie gives Sam the puppy dog eyes realizing she might be in trouble again. this silly machine had my stuff so I was going to get it back

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 21st 2017, 3:54 am

Sam had to muster all her willpower in order not to give in to Jeannie’s adorable puppy eyes. Really, that look must be some sort of mind-control that let the user get away with whatever she wanted to. But not today.

“You’re supposed to wait next to it and take your belongings when the pass by,” Sam explained, barely managing to surprises a sight. She took Jeannie, lifted her of the conveyor belt and flew her back to where Sam had left her suitcase. Anna had in the meanwhile returned with Jeannie’s suitcase she was going to collect as well as her own luggage.

“I believe this one is yours,” Anna said, pointing at Jeannie’s suitcase. “And if I’m not mistaken, that one’s Arielle’s.” She pointed a big, black bag.

Sam waited until the conveyor belt brought the bag right next to her before lifting it of the belt. It was remarkably light compared to the other bags. Apparently didn’t think she’d need much for the little beach vacation. “See, that’s how it’s done,” Sam told Jeannie when she put the bag with the others.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 21st 2017, 8:19 pm

Oh ok then, sorry Sammie I got over excited she helps Sam and Anna gather their luggage

where'd Arielle get to?

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 22nd 2017, 5:27 am

“Still looking for transport, I guess,” Sam answered. And she hoped Arielle had succeeded finding them one big enough. An ordinary taxi might be enough to transport all four of them, an ordinary boot wouldn’t do the same for the luggage. That would mean each of them would have to take a separate taxi. A rather costly way to travel.

“Over here!” a familiar voice suddenly shouted. When Sam looked up, she noticed Arielle running their way while pushing two airport trolleys in front of her. A feature not as easy as it sounded; the trolleys seemed to have a mind of their own and constantly tried to move in an opposite direction Arielle steered them in. Or perhaps it was just because they weren’t made to be run with. Especially not in pairs.

When she reached them, Arielle needed a moment to catch her breath before she was able to talk again. “Why didn’t you answer your phone? I’ve tried contacting you?” Arielle asked on a slightly accusatory tone.

“Sorry, I forgot to switch my phone back on,” Sam apologised.

“Anyway, I found a taxi, it’s waiting at the exit,” Arielle continued. “We’ve got about five minutes to make it back or they’ll start taking in other travellers. I don’t think I’ll be able to find another one. Not this late.”

Immediately the girls started loading all they could on the two trolleys. They rest they would have to carry themselves.

“Quickly, it’s this way!” Arielle shouted while she ran ahead of the rest to guide them through the mostly empty halls. She was followed by Sam and Anna, each pushing one of the trolleys. Jeannie closed the ranks, carrying what was left. Mostly her own toys.

After one hell of a race through the halls, they reached the exit. A cold evening breeze welcomed them as they left the building. Not too far from the exit stood a black mini-bus with the name and logo of a local taxi company painted on the doors. The driver was about to get back in his vehicle when he spotted the girls and waved them over.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 22nd 2017, 8:20 pm

that was fun! Jeannie smiles finding their mad dash through the airport amusing. you sure are smart Arielle getting everything all figured out it makes my head hurt.
. thank you for vacation!
she gives her a big hug

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 23rd 2017, 4:10 am

With Jeannie hugging and praising Arielle and the later making no effort to escape from the embrace (even going so far as to say: keep praising me), Sam and Anna were left with loading all the luggage in the mini-bus. The taxi driver came to help too, however even his years of experience were no match for the physical power Sam could count on. In what must have been a record, all the suitcases and other stuff were loaded in the back.

“If all my passengers where this quick to help,” the driver mumbled mostly to himself. “Anyway,” he continued out loud,” where was it you had to go.”

“It’s called the Paradise Island Temple,” Arielle answered. With a free hand, she dug in her handbag. “Wait, I’ve got the address her somewhere.”

Paradise Island Temple. That didn’t sound like the name of any hotel Sam had ever heard off. Let alone spent the night in. she couldn’t help but wonder what sort of a place it would be. Arielle had never given her much details, except that it was a bargain and they’d offer a decent breakfast. Knowing Arielle’s preferences, it would likely be something luxurious. Still, the name was odd.

“No need, I know the way,” the driver answered before he opened the door to let everyone in.

The back of the car consisted of two rows of four seats each. As one row was big enough, everyone took the front row. Arielle climbed in first, keeping Jeannie still close to her. Anna followed and Sam entering last. At least she had the seat next to a window this time. Unfortunately, it was too dark outside too seem much beyond a few vague silhouettes.  When she was seated, the driver closed the door behind her and returned to the front.

“It shouldn’t take long to get there,” he told them when he started the engine. “Half an hour most.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top