The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Secrets of Cheyenne Mountain
Today at 7:01 pm by Elena Vexus

» Fictional materials in the SHRP Universe
Today at 6:39 pm by Elena Vexus

» High Treason
Today at 6:28 pm by Elena Vexus

» Nicole Avifana: Platani
Today at 2:55 pm by Chellizard

» Lucius Alba
Today at 2:51 pm by Chellizard

» Drifter
Today at 2:51 pm by Chellizard

» Lucius' Laboratory
Today at 2:49 pm by Chellizard

» Drifter's Armory
Today at 2:47 pm by Chellizard

» Elena Vexus’ 9th Advancement
Today at 2:46 pm by Chellizard

» Encounter in the museum
Today at 2:13 pm by Fort/Sam

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Today at 12:04 pm by Fort/Sam

» Shakedown (Woof)
Today at 4:18 am by Shadowoof

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Even heroes need a vacation

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Even heroes need a vacation

Post by Fort/Sam on August 23rd 2017, 4:10 am

With Jeannie hugging and praising Arielle and the later making no effort to escape from the embrace (even going so far as to say: keep praising me), Sam and Anna were left with loading all the luggage in the mini-bus. The taxi driver came to help too, however even his years of experience were no match for the physical power Sam could count on. In what must have been a record, all the suitcases and other stuff were loaded in the back.

“If all my passengers where this quick to help,” the driver mumbled mostly to himself. “Anyway,” he continued out loud,” where was it you had to go.”

“It’s called the Paradise Island Temple,” Arielle answered. With a free hand, she dug in her handbag. “Wait, I’ve got the address her somewhere.”

Paradise Island Temple. That didn’t sound like the name of any hotel Sam had ever heard off. Let alone spent the night in. she couldn’t help but wonder what sort of a place it would be. Arielle had never given her much details, except that it was a bargain and they’d offer a decent breakfast. Knowing Arielle’s preferences, it would likely be something luxurious. Still, the name was odd.

“No need, I know the way,” the driver answered before he opened the door to let everyone in.

The back of the car consisted of two rows of four seats each. As one row was big enough, everyone took the front row. Arielle climbed in first, keeping Jeannie still close to her. Anna followed and Sam entering last. At least she had the seat next to a window this time. Unfortunately, it was too dark outside too seem much beyond a few vague silhouettes.  When she was seated, the driver closed the door behind her and returned to the front.

“It shouldn’t take long to get there,” he told them when he started the engine. “Half an hour most.”

Fort/Sam

Number of posts : 828
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 23rd 2017, 6:19 pm

Jeannie smiles happy, that Arielle wanted to keep snuggling. after Sam and Anna got the stuff in they were off.
Paradise Island Temple that sounds super neat and fancy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 2095
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 24th 2017, 5:39 am

True to his word, the trip to the hotel indeed only took half an hour. Maybe even less. And it was a rather uneventful trip too. Though given the late hour and the fact that high-season was over, that was to be expected. Had they been here during summer, all sorts of events would have been held to entertain the tourists the whole evening. Now it seemed only a handful of clubs were open.

When the taxi stopped and everyone got out, the soothing sound of the sea could be heard. It seemed Arielle had found them a hotel at a top location next to the beach. Sam took a deep breath and let the healthy sea air fill her lungs. All her stress and worries magically seemed to disappear.

Sam looked up and studied the building for a moment. Despite its name, the hotel did not look like a temple. It was built like any other hotel she had seen before. Only with twenty flours while most hotels she had stayed in so far were big if they had over ten flours. The name of the hotel was resplendent at the top in bright yellow lights, accompanied by two green palm trees and six stars.

A hotel porter rushed their way to help them with their luggage. His initial enthusiasm was dampened when his eye caught the pile of suitcases in the taxi. He sighted and silently signalled two of his colleagues who came to his air right away. Unless each of them was capable to carry at least four suitcases, Sam doubted they’d manage it all at once. She was about to lend them a hand, but was stopped when Arielle grabbed her by the arm.

“We’re guests here, remember,” she told her. “Just let them do what they’re supposed to do and enjoy your vacation. It will be over soon enough so make sure to get the best out of it.” With these words of advice, Arielle started to drag Sam to the entrance and waved the rest to follow them. Behind them the hotel porters still struggled with the luggage. Especially the inflatable toys seemed to be a problem as most people did not bring them along in the inflated form but rather stored in their suitcases.

The inside of the hotel did live up to its name. The lobby was decorated like an ancient Greek temple or perhaps even a palace. Or at least how many people pictured how one would look like. True to the theme, even the staff was dressed in traditional garments. A strange choice, all things considered. Why build a Greek themed hotel in a place like this? As far as Sam knew, the Greeks never made it this far. Would such a hotel not be better suited for Greece? Arielle left Sam to admire the lobby and questions its theme further while she went to the reception desk to check-in.

Sam had just began giving one of the statues, representing Aphrodite if she wasn’t mistaken, a closer look when Arielle returned, holding two cards. Arielle looked at the statue from head to toe.

“You think I’ll ever meet her in person?” she jokingly asked. “Or Heracles perhaps? I’ve got a great Thirteenth Labour for him.”

Sam frowned. “You’re never going to grow up, are you?” it was more a statement rather than a question.

“Never,” Arielle confirmed. “Come on, I want to check out our room. We’re on the nineteenth floor, so we’ll have a green view!” She grabbed Sam by the arm again and dragged her to one of the elevators.

The hotel room was nothing short of excellent. The label room did this place little justice, apartment would have better suited it. When they entered through the door, the found themselves in a luxurious living room. It too fashioned in an ancient style though Roman in this case, as Sam recognized some elements from a history class.  At one side of the room there was a cosy sitting area: three dining couches placed around a small wooden table and separate chair with a pillow on it. Attached to the nearby wall hung a large television. Perhaps a bit out of place considering the theme.  It was even larger than the one they had back home! A telephone was attached to the wall next to the television. Underneath the television stood a small minibar. It was currently empty, but upon request it could be filled with various alcoholic beverages.

The double glass doors at the end of the living room exited to a small balcony. In broad daylight, one should have a splendid view on the beach and the azure blue sea. The two other doors lead to the bathroom and the bedroom.

The bathroom was nice. The shower had a pulsating massage setting. Sam had heard about this system before, but never had the opportunity to use one. She couldn’t wait to find out. for some bizarre reason, the bathroom also contained a small television attached to the wall facing the toilet. Again, with a phone next to it.

The bedroom did not have a television or a phone. Instead the walls were decorated by two paintings. Both detailing parts from classical myths. The bedroom did contain a pair of luxurious waterbeds that certainly did not exist in those ancient times. Arielle had sure exceeded herself when picking this hotel. There was just one problem: there were only two beds. Double beds, one slightly bigger than the other. Sam gave Arielle a questioning look.

“It was either this or a crappy breakfast,” Arielle explained as she dropped on the biggest of the two beds. She did not bother to hide her smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Female
Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 24th 2017, 10:17 pm

Jeannie excitedly looks at the hotel excited then gets even more excited when she sees their room.  it's so neat!looky big tv! we can watch movies.

water beds! so squishy!
she hops on the big bed with Arielle bouncing them up and down. oopsy rocked the boat Jeannie giggles amused
oh right i some one a dance,huh Arielle
She took off her jacket so they could get the full effect of her costume and it was nice and warm here so she didn't really need it anymore.

she does a hula dance which has some extra bounce due to her trying to dance on the water bed.

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 25th 2017, 7:55 am

While Jeannie displayed her dancing talents and Arielle watched as hypnotized by the blonde’s movements, Anna sat down on the second bed. She tapped on the matrass, inviting Sam to sit next to her. When she dropped on the bed it bounced a bit to adjust to the increase in weight. It was a strange sensation: it felt like sitting on warm water without getting wet.

Anna lowered her head, bringing it close to Sam’s ear. “I guess this means we’ll be sharing this one,” she whispered. Her head rested on Sam’s shoulder for a moment before it slowly moved down and ended up on Sam’s lap. An unexpected though not unagreeable development.

Arielle wolf-whistled. Not too loud in order not to disturb any possible neighbours. Whether it was directed to Jeannie, or in response to Anna’s action, Sam could not say. Arielle currently had her back facing them, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t have looked back while Sam wasn’t paying attention. After all, Arielle did have the bad habit of seeing what she wasn’t supposed to.

“Has anyone seem my pyjamas?” Anna suddenly asked, not bothering to contain a big yawn.

They hall all gotten up early this morning in order to catch their flight to London. It was no wonder Anna was exhausted by now. Not everyone had the benefit of being able to go without sleep like she did. And the rest Anna had on the plane couldn’t have been an invigorating one either.

“No need to put one on for my sake,” Arielle joked, which earned her a death glare from both Sam and Anna. “Fine, fine, have it your way” Arielle apologised. “They people over at the reception said they’d bring our luggage right away. Guess they didn’t know how much we took along. I’ll give them a quick call.”

Arielle got of the bed and disappeared into the living room. Because Anna was still using her lap as a pillow, and did not seem inclined to stop doing so, Sam was forced to stay behind. She did hear Arielle picking up the phone and was able to follow one side of the conversation. Not that it was very difficult to do so; the door was open, and Arielle wasn’t exactly keeping her voice down.

“They’re on their way,” Arielle finally let know when she hooked up. And indeed, a minute or two later someone knocked on the door. “Just put them down here, we’ll take care of the rest,” Arielle told. There was a lot of noise when the suitcases were brought in, but it did not last very long. “Alright girls, you’ll have to help me with these,” Arielle commanded when the noise died down and the door was closed again.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 25th 2017, 5:44 pm

Jeannie smiles when Arielle whistles she most have been happy with her performancePajamas time? ok, I kinda sleepy, plus these grass skirts get itchy after awhile she watches Arielle get the door then give the orders to help with stuff.

Aye Aye captain! she salutes Arielle and hops off the bed to help.

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 26th 2017, 8:34 am

Reluctantly Anna abandoned her comfortable position, giving Sam the freedom to move around back. Sam went to the living room where she was confronted with the pile of luggage. Unpacking everything would take them an hour. Maybe even more so. And did they even have enough storage room for everything? She took another quick look in the bedroom. There stood a medium sized wardrobe next to the bigger bed and a smaller one belonging to the smaller bed. Which was remarkably much storage room for a beach holiday.

“Maybe it’s best if we stick to the suitcases that contain our pyjamas,” Sam suggested. This was mostly aimed at Jeannie, everyone else only had one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage each. Coincidence would have it her own suitcase wasn’t too far from her current position at the door and Arielle’s one stood next to it.

“Fine by me. This one’s Anna’s,” Arielle said after she had read the label on a black suitcase. “Damn, it’s heavy. I bet mine’s much lighter.”

“I’m not even feeling it,” Sam replied with a deed sight as she carried the two suitcases back to the bedroom. She dropped Arielle’s suitcase on the biggest bed and her won on the other.

Anna had gotten out of bed and was checking the wardrobes. “Looks like the previous guests forgot some of their clothes,” Anne told Sam as she showed her a white dress-like garment similar to what the people over at the reception desk wore. Three more such articles hung behind her in the wardrobe.

“Ah, you’ve found the chitons,” Arielle said when she carried Anna’s suitcase in. She casually dropped it on the smaller bed. “Yeah, they’re part of the whole package. If I remember correctly, we’re supposed to wear them for a special event one of the next days. I guess most people prefer one of these over a coconut-bra.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 26th 2017, 6:14 pm

Jeannie looked through the suit cases to find her pj's she looked up when Arielle mentioned a special event pretty dress! is it like a toga party? think we should try them on?

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 27th 2017, 5:45 am

Arielle shrugged. “It’s some kind of theme event, but that’s all I know. Apparently, they’ve got one every two weeks. Of course, we don’t have to wear them if we don’t want to. I just thought it would be nice, that’s all.”

Sam had dug up her pyjamas from her suitcase and started undressing. She didn’t know what to leave her worn cloths, there weren’t any coat hooks or even a chair to hang them on for the night. Anna just threw her discarded cloths in a corner of the room. Likely because she was too tired to care. She slipped into a lilac sleepshirt and dropped on the bed. Before the bed had stopped bouncing, Anna was already one her way to dreamland.

“You can try it tomorrow morning,” Sam told Jeannie. She gathered Anna’s discarded cloths and her won and went to the living room to hang them on the couches so they could at least air a little. When she returned to the bedroom Arielle had slipped into an orange babydoll. A bit strange, at home Arielle usually slept in a T-shirt. If she could remember to put something on before turning in, that was. These bright colours nightwear her friends wore made Sam feel a bit uncomfortable about her own, rather dull, grey pyjamas that laying to wait for her on the bed. They only for of decoration it had was a black circle on the back. Quietly she put them on before climbing into the bed.

The mattress bounced, but didn’t wake Anna up. She took the blanket and pulled it closer, making sure to cover Anna too. Anna only grunted softly when Sam did so.

“Do I set the alarm clock?” Arielle wanted to know.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 27th 2017, 8:23 pm

it sounds super nice, Jeannie wants to wear them and go to event thingy!
she smiles amused by the idea she then changed into her pajamas

huh need cookies and milk before bed time Jeannie loos though her bags and gets a suitcase filled with cookies.yup, Jeannie wanted to make sure she had enough snacks and had a suit case full of treats. Rolling Eyes

after eating her snack she gets a teddy bear out of another suitcase and snuggles up beside Arielle in their bed.
huh well I guess if we want to wake up you should, can you tell me a bedtime story, Arielle?

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 1st 2017, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 28th 2017, 12:00 pm

Sam pretended she didn’t see Jeannie had a suitcase full of food with her. Strictly speaking it wasn’t allowed to bring food into the chambers. She guessed as long as Jeannie didn’t make a mess, no one would mind. Or even know, for that matter.

The teddy bear, on the other hand, didn’t come as a big surprise. If Jeannie had brought a bunch of beach toys along, it stood to reason she’d bring something for the nights too. maybe she ought to have picked a smaller one, perhaps one that didn’t require a suitcase of its own?

“What time do they serve breakfast?” Sam wanted to know when Arielle asked about the alarm clock.

“Between half past seven and half past ten,” Arielle answered. “Better set it at seven, then. We’ve only got one shower. That is unless we go in two at a time.  I’ll scrub your bag if you scrub mine.” The lewd expression in her eyes was enough for Sam to make sure the bad room door would be locked from now on.

“Just put it at seven,” she told Arielle. It was too late to go into a discussion about this.

Jeannie’s next question came a bit out of the blue. “A bedtime story?” Arielle repeated. “The only stories I know aren’t the ones that will help you sleep.” Sam could only agree with that. When Arielle gave her a pleading look, Sam sighted and got up again.

“What kind of story do you want to hear?” she asked Jeannie when she sat down on the bigger bed.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 28th 2017, 7:16 pm

Yay I like breakfast! hope their pancakes, too bad there isn't a hot tub then we could just feel it with bubble bath and make one big bath tub

huh
what kinda of story, maybe one with a pretty princess who goes on adventures with her magic animal friends

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 29th 2017, 11:25 am

Unfortunately for Jeannie Sam didn’t know such a story. At least not by heart. She remembered a few of those stories from her childhood, but only fragments. Nothing that would make anything even remotely resembling a coherent story. She’d have to improvise and hope for the best.

“Alright then,” Sam started. She took a deep breath before she continued. “Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away lived a young princess with a skin as soft as a peach, hair as red as flames, eyes as bright as diamonds and a will strong as steel. And she was called”

“White Whip,” Arielle interrupted her just as Sam was about to name her newly born heroine. “Named as such by all because of the leather armour as while as fresh snow she always wore and because of her skill with the whip. From near and far princes and knights came to woo White Whip but she waved them all away.”

“Seriously, White Whip?” Sam interrupted the narration. “You’re giving a princess a whip and calling her White Whip?”

Arielle shrugged. “Why not? Not every princess can be some sort of sheltered noble. This one’s a badass action girl!” That last part came out a bit too loud, causing Sam and Arielle to look at Anna in concern. Fortunately, she remained soundly asleep.

“Fine, White Whip it is,”
Sam sighted. When Arielle was like that there was no reasoning with her anyway. She might as well give her what she wanted so she could continue with the story.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 29th 2017, 6:40 pm

yeah hero princess! Jeannie smiles happy with Sam and Arielle's story so far. she watches them with excited eyes wondering what was next

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on August 30th 2017, 11:38 am

“White Whip lived in the castle together with her parents and her trusty steed Marw,” Sam continued, uncertain where to go next. Having a heroine was all fine and such, but what was she supposed to do with her now. Just having her sit at home waiting for something to happen? “Like every morning White Whip was doing her daily training -”

“In the castle’s dungeon where she trains the maids to be better servants,” Arielle interrupted her.

“In the courtyard together with the soldiers,” Sam corrected her. This was her story, Arielle had already done enough by giving her heroine a lame name and bizarre outfit. She wasn’t going to let her derail the story any further. “She was halfway done her routine exercises when one of the castle staff came her way, asking if she could join her parents in the throne room.”

“I like my idea better,” Arielle complained. “You sure you don’t want me to take over from here?”

Sam ignored her and continued with her story. “White Whip hurried to the throne. There she found not only her parents, the king and queen, but also de royal advisors, the captain of the guard and a few peasants in teared clothes. When she entered the king waved her over to his side.”

“And when she passed the peasants, she noticed one of them was quite the stud. She briefly wondered if she should invite him in the royal guard and give him some personal training,” Arielle meddled with the story again. “What?” Arielle asked, playing innocence turned flesh when Sam gave her an icy look. “From where he’s standing that’s way up the social ladder. And if he’s new, he’s going to need the extra training to catch up with the rest.”

“We’ll see,” Sam sighted. “When White Whip seated on her own throne, the king signalled the peasants it was okay to begin. They all started talking, even shouting together. White Whip had trouble following the story. Something seemed to have happened to their village at dawn and apparently it involved lots and lots of fire. Where the fire came from, though, was a bit unclear. It seemed to have come from the sky.”

“I can feel the plot thickening already,” Arielle commented as she got up and stretched. This caused her skimpy babbydoll to go up just a little bit too much for Sam’s comfort. Which was probably the intention anyway. “You know what, when you’re done, I’ll tell the rest of the story tomorrow evening.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 30th 2017, 5:35 pm

Jeannie listens to their story happily yay two stories are better than one! she happy when Arielle announced her having a story ready for tomorrow night.

Jeannie's Treasure Box:

Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top